The son of the giants blog

TonnyGiant

Scott begins to tell on a personal blog how his life is the son of a house of massive giants.
If you have some experience in living with giants in the same universe as Scott, please share your story here

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is 7/1/2019

Hello everybody, How are you? Hope so. Today I tell a little of my story and what it's like to be the son of a couple of muscular giants and how the giants came to be. I hope you'll excuse me for spelling mistakes, but I have to run with the writing. Soon my parents will be home and I will not be able to type, understand? The ground shakes a lot and it's bad to type.

Anyway .... let's start ...

It all started after the government decided to insert the growth serum into civilians. When such a serum was discovered, the news spread throughout the world and other countries thought that we Americans would once again impose our will and supremacy. They were not wrong. The serum was injected first into some soldiers for fighting at extreme risk places. Some of these giant soldiers were also assigned to areas of extreme poverty to help those most in need. And others only stayed on the war lines to ensure security.

Well, as was said by the government, not everyone could have the serum. It was a very restricted thing. But everything that man touches, with his greed for power, becomes harmful and harmful. The serum was smuggled and replicated and sold for a fortune. The chemical composition of the serum only reacted in men. Men of any age were modified by the serum. After smuggling and the appearance of more giants roaming the land, the government decided to regulate the serum to be sold under the rigors of health laws.

In addition to the military, other groups were "blessed" with the serum. Policemen, firefighters, some businessmen, athletes (mostly football players and basketball players, even a special league was created for them), doctors and lawyers could also have the growth serum. The most important requirement to have the serum and its modifications was: to have no history of violence. The part of the society that was becoming giant was mostly made up of gentle giants, a little playful and awkward, but they were all gentle.

It was not interesting for the public coffers to have giants of 35ft, with huge muscles, being violent and crushing everything ahead. And that's where my story begins. I am the son of a giant. A gentle giant, married to another gentle giant. I'm adopted. I was dropped off at the door of this giant's house after my parents fled and never heard of them again. I know, it's a sad story, but that's beside the point now.

My parents are called Tedd and Kevin, and my name is Scott, or Lil Scott, as my parents like to call me. Tedd is a police officer, is 35'7" tall, weighs many tons of massive muscles coated with a layer of fat. He has a thick, dark beard, and some white hair leaving that grayish aspect.

His chest is so wide that I can sit up and talk to him. My dad Tedd is 45 years old and has been in the police force for over fifteen years. He looks young and since he had his body modified by the serum, he has never changed. Whey slows aging.

Kevin, 38, is 34'8" tall and has an incredible body. He is all muscle, almost no fat and would make a pro bodybuilder be envious. Kevin, just as Tedd has a body covered by hairs, but he does not wear a beard, as he says it scares many customers who are looking for him. There are still humans who can not coexist with the giants. Kevin works for the public defender. His work is stressful, but he likes what he does. My two parents like to help people. And I ... well ... I'm Lil Scott.

And when I'm trying to type the stories in my diary, I feel the tremors on the floor of my room. I know you're both at home. Usually it's my father Tedd who arrives early from his shift at the local police. And today it looks like he's taking my dad Kevin to some sort of date. This passionate couple thing. They will celebrate the five years of marriage. I bought a gift for two ... a couple of giant jockstraps selling on the internet.

Damn it! Another shudder and the pictures in my room almost jumped off the wall. Can you wait for me? I'll take a look at what's going on.

10 minutes later...

You will not believe it! My dad Tedd invited two more friends to a poker game before heading off to a giant party in the central park where the city's only giant nightclub works. I think I have not talked about it yet, but when the giants became part of society, houses, clothing and even oversized utensils were created to meet the needs of the giants.

I know you can not hear me or hear the bangs here at home, but it looks like a herd of elephants is circling the room. It is incredible and frightening at the same time to live among these titans. I know I will not be hurt or stepped on purpose, but it's always good to be careful. In the house where I live, my parents have made a separate room for me and I have everything I need.

The giant steps are getting stronger, I think my father Kevin. And soon he will knock on the door of my room to give me a kiss. He's very kind and affectionate to me, not that my father Tedd is not, but my father Kevin likes to talk to me and always asks if I'm dating someone from school. Tedd is more practical and always says I need to study and not date. They are different, but I love them both.

I'm going to need to leave ... again ... my father's loud voice Kevin is shaking the windows of my room. I'll be back soon guys!

Hmmm ... so this is my little boy's blog? This is so cool!

I hope my little Scott does not feel offended if I enter anything here. Well, I can not type on the keyboard of Scott's notebook, my fingers would crush the whole thing and I do not want to let my little son upset with me.

Well ... let's see here ... what can I say ... I'd better start telling you how I can type here. Well, after the giants appeared a lot of technology was developed to help in the interaction between normal size and us giants. I plug into Scott's tiny notebook a USB cable that attaches to my tablet where there is a voice command program where I can use my son's minor things. It's a formidable gadget and I really like all technology made to help us communicate with you, little men ... hehehehe

I apologize, I forgot the presentations. My name is Kevin, I'm a big lawyer and I work in the public defender's office in New York. I love eating pizza, I love going to the theater and I enjoy spending the most time with my son and my husband Tedd. I'm 38 years old and 34'8 "tall. Face! I am big enough to smash a car with my knee and there is no way I can fit into their tiny houses now. That would be funny ... I've never crushed a car with a knee ... I'm not violent or anything cruel ... but, I'll put on my wish list the item: smash cars.

Assuming you readers of this bolg are all normal-sized humans, here's some trivia about us, the giants. Yes, we were modified by the serum the government created for the soldiers. Our parties are always showered with lots of sex, amazing orgasms and lots of interaction with the little ones. We like the size difference and it makes us excited. Our penises are larger than the largest human ever listed on earth. Our asses can crush homes and our voices are deep.

I'm going to tell you a secret: I have a fetish for feet. Yes, I like that my feet are massaged by a tiny one like you readers. I get so turned on that I cum without without even touching me. Tedd likes to rub his furry cannonballs over you. All these jokes are legal and there are no fatalities, for even though they are very large, we have a sense of our strength, and I repeat: we are not cruel giants. But even so ... we like the game of humiliation that our giant and massive size incites.

Oh shit! My Lil Scott is coming back and I need to get out. I'll put the notebook in place. Well ... I took Scott's notebook from the side window of his room. He leaves very close to the window so he just stretched his fingers and pick up the little thing. Damn it! I was caught ... he entered the room and saw me stirring and talking on the tablet

Sorry, puppy! Dad was just sharing some curiosity with the readers of his blog ... not losing his head with his big daddy, okay?

Guys... my father Kevin was very invasive taking my computer to write on the blog, but from what I saw he left some legal information here. Well ... I promise that someday, when I have free time I will interview each of my giant parents and share our adventures with you.

See you next time !!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Today is 7/3/2019

Hey! Hello everyone!

I am very happy with the comments from all of you. I have received such deep affection from others as tiny as me. I've heard of a lot of stories involving giant relatives, but I'll leave those stories for another day. Today I had a space in my time to write here. I will tell you what will happen at the parent meeting that the school does once every 6 months. And today is this day.

Well, I study in a normal school like everyone around my age of 17. In some physical aspects, the school has adapted to receive some giant teachers and also some giant parents who frequent the place. I'm a part of the school newspaper (and that's why I'm using the blog), I really enjoy writing about school life. I know that for many high school is a terror, but for me it's really cool.

At our school we have a giant football team. The BulllGiants are at the top of the regional school league table, but I will speak of them soon. I'm just going to cite here my teenage passion, the team's quarterback and the high school runner, Josh. He is the strongest giant on the team, has blue eyes, black hair, tanned skin, hairy pectorals and thighs so thick that even my father Kevin is envious.

Josh is gentle, like all giants, but he's kind of playful. In addition to eating a lot, lifting weight and sleeping like a bear, Josh loves hot chocolate and likes to go to the drive-in watching old movies.

*Sighs*

Returning to the meeting at school. I'm sure it will be a bit tumultuous. The meeting will be held on the school's sports court where the giants can fit without problems. The school's sports court is 85 feet high and bleachers that can fit up to two giants sitting in each row. I've been called to a meeting too. Some of my colleagues were also called. It was more a matter of urgency because Brandon Vergas, editor in chief of the school paper, did a story that put the giants' character in check. So the emergency meeting.

Brandon has always been an activist against the giants. He is the son of Roger Vergas, a veteran of the war who did not get the serum and so is angry with those who have been modified. Brandon and his father are so cruel in their opinions that they even managed to raise a small riot against the giants who live in the city. Our town is a few miles from downtown New York, where my father Kevin works. Even being close to a big city, our city has few giants. But the mutiny made by Brandon and Mr. Vergas was to draw the attention of the community.

I'm sitting on the bleachers of the sports court, I'm on the safe side of the normal-sized human side. You will not believe it, Josh is joining the court along with his giant father, Mr. Walker, who is the coach of the team. Mr. Walker has a black beard, blue eyes like Josh, and a muscular body with a good layer of fat. They wear a baseball cap (the face of a muscular bull snorting).

*Oh my God! He saw me and is approaching ... I can feel the ground trembling with Josh's footsteps *

I will put the portable camera I have in action to record and show you while I talk to Josh.

"We're recording, big guy!"  *Nod to Josh to look at camera*

He is sitting in the stands in front of me, in the sector where the giants must sit. He turns and looks at me. Can you see your blue eyes? They're beautiful, are not they? *Sigh*

"I read the first post on your blog, lil Scott"  *Josh smiles, a deep laugh*

"Oh shit! Did you read what my father Kevin wrote? "

At this moment my cheeks turn red with embarrassment. That was only for my normal sized readers, not for the giants to read. Right now I want a huge hole that I can stick in and never leave. I cover my eyes to hide my shame.

"Awww! Do not be ashamed, lil buddy. You're cute when you blush hahahaha "
*Josh jumps the mountain pecs as he smiles at me ... or at me*

"That's so embarrassing, big Josh. My father Kevin should not have written that about ... "

"On the feet being cleansed by small, soft tongues like those of a normal-sized human? Dude! That was incredible! I did not think Dr. Kevin Breston was so turned on in these difference-sized things "

*Josh smiles and gives me a wink*

"They're jokers... it was not for you to have read that, Josh"

"Come on! Scottie ... I'm a giant, you're a little bit and I love talking to you. We are friends OK?"

"According to the last issue of the school newspaper ... the giants should stay away from us, the little humans"

"Damn! That insignificant shit from Brandon should have a lesson "

*Josh clenches his fist so tightly that the veins jump. I focus the camera well on his fist*

"Hey, big guy ... be easy, okay? Not all of us, of normal size, are prejudiced. Here is my case: I am the adopted son of two giants. Besides being giants, my parents are still homosexual. We are a full plate for Brandon's hate speech"

*Josh's eyebrow knit together in an uncertain expression, but with a certain amount of anger*

"Did he say anything against you? Because if he messes with you, do not hesitate to tell me. The BullGiants are eager to show Brandon's little shit where his prejudice will take "

I swallow hard, my hands shake. You may even notice that the camera shakes a little. I've never seen Josh so angry. I decide to turn off the camera. I'm telling Josh that the meeting at school is about to start. The teachers come in first, the full-time teachers. Then enter the gigantic professors: Coach Walker, Mr. Dooley of Mathematics and Director Sanderson.

The giants take their reserved places at a safe distance from those of normal size. Then the parents come in. Giant parents come in first. Altogether there are 8 giant parents, most of them are parents of some athlete of the soccer team, and have my two parents. And finally, some students and two other football players are joining Josh. They are looking at me, Dustin and Jacob, two giants as attractive as Josh. They wave and sit.

I nod to my father Kevin and my father Tedd. The meeting will begin and God help us, because Brandon and his father, Mr. Vergas, have just come in and are carrying banners with phrases of hatred of the giants.

I need to hang up now. The meeting will begin. And I promise you that this weekend I'll record a video with my parents and Josh. They want to tell you more about how they feel about size difference.

See you guys soon!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

The Interview - Part 01

Today is 07/08/2019

How have you been? I hope everything is fine, because here it is perfect.

Today, as I promised weeks ago, I'll videotape my giant parents. I also invited Josh *blushing* but he had to visit some colleges with his father, the coach, Mr. Walker. Well, I guess it's just the three of us. I'm sure it will be fun for you normal-sized kids like me to know more about the giants 'lives from the giants' own words.

I've packed everything in the living room. Well ... all I could reach. My house is all designed for my giant parents. I have my room that was designed for the standard size. I live in that loft inside the giant house. With some effort, I climb into the chair facing the sofa and adjust the focus of the camera. I brought some snacks to stay here with me. I do not know! Maybe I'm hungry talking to my favorite giants.

The couch fits my two parents, seated and even comfortable if we compare their sizes. Oh ... I can hear the heavy footsteps of someone approaching. They sure are. The two would go out for a run in the park nearby in an area designated for giants. With the heat you're doing and how my parents get sweaty ... I think I should get some kind of cloth to cover my nose ...

Too late! They are already here ... they are sitting on the couch and you will see soon ... the two are sweaty and talking and smiling. I'll turn the camera on and play. I'll be back soon, guys!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Turning on the camera. Adjusting the focus and see the sweaty, swollen and hairy bodies of my parents*

"Streaming started! And today ... I'm here, in my house. Look at that, guys ... " *I show parts of the room on the camera for you to see that there are not many strange things. Just a home in size ... extra*

*Snapping of giant fingers. I turn the camera to my father Tedd*

"Let's get started, boy?" *He pecs bounce the hairy chest*

"Oh! Yes, Dad ... well ... " *setting the camera one more time* " Guys! These are my parents, Tedd and Kevin. Let's start with you, Daddy Tedd. My followers want to know: what is the life of a giant cop like? "

*I set the focus on Tedd. But only the top of the pecs to Tedd's face fit the camera. He scratches the hairy pec while looking for the right words to answer*

"Well ... being a cop is incredible. From a very young age, I wanted to be a police officer. Helping people's safety. And after the change of the serum, this whole giant thing makes me more proud than I am. I can hold two thugs in each hand with ease. This is amazing! And you still have these arms ... "

*At this point, Daddy Tedd flexes his arms in a double biceps. His hairy armpits exude a strong scent of sweaty giant man. It even looks like the smell of the school locker room*

"You're amazing, honey." *Kevin kisses Tedd's right bicep*

"You like those babies, though, sweaty, do not you?" *Tedd teases Kevin by flexing the ball of his arm while he kisses *

*The scene makes me ... horny, but I try to hide my little erection with a cushion*

"Hey ... huh ... can we continue?" * Nodding with his left hand *

"Oh, little boy! Sorry for your horny parents. You know that after the morning race and training in the gym we're ... horny hahahaha "Kevin smiles and caresses the groin that houses a snake ... a huge thick snake in his shorts *

"Well ... continuing ... Dad, can you tell me your full name and your measures for my followers to know? It's just something they asked for a lot ... hehehe "

"Oh, boy! Of course I do. " *Tedd pecs bounce once more before focusing on the camera.* " My name is Theodoro Benjamin Breston, I'm 45 years old, I've been in the local police for 16 years. I'm 35'7" tall and weigh over 12,355 pounds. I have some fat on my body. " *He hits the beer belly, the sound sounds like a little thunder.* " My father used to say that a man without beer belly is a man with no good stories to tell. He was right hahaha "

"This is so incredible, Daddy! You're fucking a beastly giant "* she smiled, but I covered my mouth *" Sorry, dad. I did not want to say the ugly name "

"Hahahaha ... it's okay, little boy! Daddy knows you like all that weight and your little friends like it too, are not you guys? " *He nods at the camera *

"Huh ... well ... let's see ..." *I compose myself* "Daddy, what's your take on the people who are against the giants? Do you think they can gain more space with that thought? "

*Dad looks at Kevin. The two have a sad and worried look. I touched a serious matter, but I need to know their opinion *

"Well ... son. The giants are worried. We are becoming concerned that more normal-sized people feel threatened by us. You know that's not the point. The giants modified by the serum are not violent to the extreme. This condition was removed when we changed size. That is why I support that more giants come to the congress, to municipalities and municipal and student chambers. The giant police union is meeting with firefighters to launch a candidate for state government "

*That was not smelling good. And it was not the strong musk of the two giants in front of me *

"Dad ... are you going to be that candidate?" *My tone of voice is worried*

"I do not know yet, my dear. But, whatever I do, it will be done to protect you and your dad Kevin here. " *He squeezes Kevin by putting his arm over his mammoth shoulders*

"So ... well ... I love you, Dad, and whatever you do, you'll have my support" *I smile blushing*

*Daddy Tedd waves to me with a wink. And Kevin's eyes are wet*

"Do you have more questions from your little followers?" *Rubs his hands*

"Yes! Yes ... let's see here ... " *I pick up the cell phone and read the questions from the followers* " Well ... Carl, it's from the interior of Texas, and he wants to know how you do to punish the bad guys?"

*Tedd's eyes bulge with excitement as he remembers the punishments he gave the prisoners. He has a cruel side to anyone who breaks the law. He hates dishonesty and thieves, but murderers are his favorite when it comes to giving a lesson, punishing*

"Oh! That's a good question. " *He leans on the couch and scratches his swollen groin* " I have a technique for every infraction, a crime committed. The more heinous the crime, the stronger the punishment. Many do not know, but in states where the death penalty is law, giants are used for that purpose. We are not violent, but in the face of the cruelty of crime we have become the pursuit of justice " *he points to the camera, as if he wanted to give a warning to those who think of committing a crime in the city*

"Wow! It's a good thing I'm on your good side, Dad. "He nodded,

"You're my pup, boy! Now ... let's take punishment techniques. First: " *raise the gauge* " If you are caught stealing cars or stealing shops, you will be placed in a tank with the dirty socks of all departmental police. It will remain there for a few weeks or until the sentence is decreed in accordance with the law. Secondly, if you get caught drunk driving, you'll be stuck with the bathroom soap in the apartment. You will be used to help clean our bodies during the bath ... and man ... if you take me or David, you run the great risk of curling up in our chest hahahaha"

*David is Teddy's partner in the city's police department. He is as hairy and strong as Tedd. The two are massive bears that ensure the security of the south side of the city*

"And ... is there more punishment technique? If someone gets caught invading someone else's house, what happens? "

"Hmmm ... this is easy and for me it's the best" *Daddy Tedd rubs his crotch hard and his cock squirms under his shorts* "If some smart guy gets caught up in private or public property he'll be confined to our briefs with our cocks as fellow shorts hehehehe "

"Well ... I think Carl's answer was satisfactory" *I swallow dry*
"Let's go to the next question and this comes from afar ... oh ... come from Brazil ... a boy named Tonny ... he asks how much a giant spends eaten in a single meal? Can you answer Daddy Tedd? "

*I just looked down for a second to visualize the question on my cell phone and when I get up, I see Daddy Tedd eating a bowl full of oats, bananas, blackberries, milk, corn cereal and honey. The bowl would fit 4 people of my size and there would still be some space left*

"Well... I'm hungry ... so I guess seeing that bowl of post gym cereal will respond ... I make 7 meals a day. Only for breakfast I eat the equivalent of a meal made by a family of 8 people. That's the first time the big lunch hehehe ... BUUUUURRPP ... sorry guys, I'm a little hungry"

The recording continues as I watch Daddy Tedd devour the bowl of cereal. He is now stroking his hairy belly. After training, Daddy likes to rest before going to the police shift. I'd rather let him rest. I nod to him, telling him that the interview has been successfully completed.

"Thanks dad. Thanks for doing it for me, big guy! I love you " *I smile at him*

"You're my boy! Keep being that good boy. Daddy, I love you too, boy. *He nods at the camera and gets up from the couch. He goes to the kitchen*

Dad Kevin gets dressed up on the couch, because he'll be next. I turn the camera over to me.

"Hey guys! That was my dad Tedd. Now... let's talk to my other father. Mr. Kevin Breston "

*I turn the camera to him*

"So ... Dad ... how do you feel today?"

"Very horny ... my boy" *grunts, he rubs his swollen groin*

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

The interview part 2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is still 07/08/2019

Dad Kevin gets dressed up on the couch, because he'll be next. I turn the camera over to me.

"Hey guys! That was my dad Tedd. Now ... let's talk to my other father. The Mr. Kevin Braston "

*I turn the camera to him*

"So... Dad... how do you feel today?"

"Very horny ... my boy"  *rubs swollen groin*

Being caught off guard by my father Kevin's statement, I accidentally knock on the camera shaking. I catch my breath to lose again as I look down toward the middle of my father's thick legs. It sustains a powerful erection. Your dick is bigger than my whole body. The stick of a giant of 34ft is more than 7ft depending on the genetics of the giant. I did some research on giant porn and I've never seen a dick smaller than 7ft in length. Anyway ... let's go back to the video.

"D-dad ... do not you want to take a shower before we start the actual interview?"

"Oh! No dear. Let's move on with this interview, okay? Your followers must know me in every way. And one of those ways is coming back from the sweat-filled heart. So ... do you have any questions for me? Some little man wants to know what a giant lawyer's life looks like? "

*He smiles, adjusting his cock under the running shorts. As you can see, he wears a yellow T-shirt, black shorts, and heavy running shoes that could shrink a small car to a flat metal mound*

"Well ... dad ... hmm"  *with trembling hands, I pick up my cell phone to read the questions*  "Someone from South America asks if you would visit the beaches of Brazil. He says that there the giants are more ... oh my ... he says the giants are hot "

I'm flushed with that question.

"HAHAHA ... I've visited Brazil once. Tedd and I stayed in a hotel for giants on a beach called Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro. Damn! The place is beautiful ... REMEMBER TRAVEL TO THE RIO, DEAR? "

*Kevin turns on the couch and speaks loudly for my dad to listen. Tedd is in the kitchen preparing the post-workout meal, but he also responds by screaming and almost deafening me*

"SURE! THAT WAS AMAZING, LOVE! YOU AND BRUNO DESTROYED THAT PLACE HAHAHAHA "

*Tedd's response made my father Kevin flushed. He seemed ashamed of something*

"Wow! What happened in Brazil, dad? "

*The camera is focused on Kevin's face. You can see your jaw square and strong. His shameless look with brown eyes, but is laden with some lust *

"Well ... hehehe ... let's start with this story then. You know I'm good at telling stories. I told stories for you to sleep ... "

"DAD ... Noooooo!"  *I roll my eyes*

"OK! Ok! " *Raises his hands surrendering* " Let's go back to the history of our vacations in Rio de Janeiro "

*Can you see the drive in short of it? That snake of a stick is stirring and getting harder*

"It was January, summer in Brazil and the city is very hot at the time. When we disembarked in the port of Rio de Janeiro, the ship that took us almost fell. It was an aircraft carrier that was turned into a cruise. The navy was using these ships and adapting to transport the giants. Aircraft are not yet designed to fit a giant, so ... we travel from ships, large ships. Well ... going back to history ... when we landed, the ship almost turned. One of the giants was drunk and had to be restrained by the local police who entered the ship. The weight limit of the ship was surpassed by the giant policemen and there began our adventure hehehe "

*Kevin Bounce pecs smiling at the memory of his arrival in Brazil. Dad Tedd comes back bringing another bowl of food and sits next to Kevin. The two return to rival who appears most in the video, but the focus is now on Kevin. Tedd nods at the camera, but he knows he was not supposed to be here .... and he has not yet bathed*

"Honey, is this more cereal?"  *Kevin points to the bowl*

"Oh yeah! I'm really hungry, but I left you more at the kitchen table, sweetheart. "  *Tedd turns and kisses Kevin's face*

"Rum ... rum"  *catch the giants' attention and Kevin turns to the camera*  "Can you continue the story, Dad Kevin?"

"There is! Yes ... yes ... then when we disembarked after the confusion, we were taken by the city guides, all of normal size, to the Ipanema Golden Hotel. It is one of the few hotels in South America specialized for the giant public. The place was very comfortable, do you remember dear? " *Turns to look at Tedd*

"Course! That was the best stay in our travels. The food was great, a little spicy, but very tasty. "  *Tedd licks his lips after eating another spoon full of corn and oatmeal cereal*

"It was the best seven days of our lives!"  *Kevin pecs bounce and stares at the camera and me*  "When we settled into our room, we asked for a service that the Hotel itself offered: The giant guide. We left the hotel and met Bruno, a retired bodybuilder who had become a giant since the first changes in the world, just as Tedd and I, Bruno was an old giant "

The story seems to be interesting and in the video you can see and feel the excitement of my dad Kevin in telling his adventures. As I edited this video, he almost entered the room to see what the reactions of the followers of the blog would be. Anyway ... I almost had a room destroyed by my father's gigantic ass.

"And for your excitement with the memory, this Bruno must be ... hmm ... let's ... hot?"

"Oh little boy, do you understand your Big Daddy here, huh?"  *Kevin pecs bounce again smiling at me*  "Bruno was a formidable giant. If you looked at him he would say he was a mafioso, but in fact his tattoos were just to scare. Bruno was sweet, playful and very sexy "

*Tedd agrees with Kevin's words by just raising his left thumb*

"After Bruno met us in front of the hotel, he took us to a bar called Giant's Cavern. We drank a lot. The place was very good. The drink was great and everything was served by people of normal size. With the exception of the bar man, he was a giant who made the drinks and helped the little ones with the weight of the full glasses. The place was a gay bar, like every giant bar and nightclub. We sat down and started to see a striaptese show. All the dancers were of normal size. And man ... when the party started to get wild, the drinks hit our heads, Bruno and I decided to go up on stage ... and that's when it all happened hehehe "

*Kevin smiles at the memory*

"Was it funny?"  *Frowned.*  "Has the stage held the weight of the two of you?"

"Oh no! She could not take the weight and collapsed. The stage was made to handle the weight of little people like you, my son, but we were drunk. We were college kids back then and we were making our first trip as giants. They were crazy times of adaptation. The good thing is, all the little ones that were on stage were not crushed. Then ... we apologize to the bar owner and he said okay ... that the giants liked to play more closely with the little dancers. I was relieved that I did not kill anyone "

"Destruction without deaths. That's important, is not it, Dad? "

"It sure matters, boy!"  *The two giants say in unison*

"So ... after the stage collapsed and everyone was drunk, what happened to you and Bruno?"

"I fulfilled my dream. My foot fetish was made. " *Kevin smiles mischievously.* " After we got back to our table while the nightclub cleaning staff cleared the rubble, we got a courtesy service from the bar owner. A group of six full-size staff offered us a massage. Our feet were revered by those small hands and tongues and soft "

"So ... normal-sized people massaged your feet?"  *I'm holding the camera, but with wide eyes*

"They not only massaged, but also licked, kissed and ... loved it. Damn! Feeling that those small, fragile people were at the mercy of my will was a great feeling of POWER. I did not control myself ... none of us controlled. Each of our feet held a little man from those under our stinking, sweaty soles. We spent the whole night with them under our feet. We get all kinds of worship, kissing and licking. It was amazing"

*Kevin strokes his gigantic cock over his shorts. He can not resist the memory. Tedd joins him, after dropping the bowl of cereal. The two giants are starting a masturbation session in front of the camera. I take the camera, turning the lens to me*

"People ...."  *deep moans in the background*  "I need to hang up ... my parents are very excited and I do not want to be their new toy. So, good bye!"

*I quickly turn off the camera*

I'll tell you what happened after these interviews.
Kevin and Tedd masturbated and fucked around the house. I had to lock myself in my room, because when they were wild, for my safety, it was better to be inside my room that it did not suffer any damage (except for the intense tremors).

I went to do a research on this Bruno, the Brazilian giant. I discovered that he is now married to another giant named William Martins. The two live in Rio de Janeiro. I took the liberty to invite the two of them to spend Christmas with us this year. They accepted and sent pictures of the two, separately, so that I was getting used to their sizes. And guys ... they're huge. I'll leave below the pics that they sent me by email where you can check with your own eyes of what I'm talking about.

After that interview session with my giant parents, I was invited by Darren, my friend from the school's games club, to sleep at his house this weekend. My parents have not approved yet, as Darren lives in Small Village which is a giant free zone. (I'll talk more about this place another time, oka?) Let's play Halo Wars 2 and a little Giant Stomp City.

And there's also Josh  *sighs*  who called me inviting him to have ice cream with him. Well ... I accepted, and then I write to you about my encounter with my giant crush.

See you soon, guys!

Bruno:

Imagem relacionada

William Martins:

Imagem relacionada

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Son of the Giants Blog - 5

My First Visit to Small Village - Part 01

Today is 11/19/2019

Hello guys! All right with you?

I must apologize for my disappearance from the blog posts here, but I had to resolve some issues with my parents about which college I go to. Well ... the college of choice was Bunyan University. The same college Josh and his friends, Dustin Jacob will, too. At Bunyan, I'll get the chance to be the best writer and journalist in the country. There is the largest and the best and highest rated journalism and literature course. Besides being a mixed college, just like my school.

Mixed University: Made for students of size and for giants.

Well ... I think I've already mentioned part of what I'm going to post today, but first, let's go to my account of my first visit to Small Village and how fun it was at first, but then I got into a big mess ... if it's who understand the infamous pun.

Come with me, guys!

It was Friday night, the wind was cold but still pleasant. After much insistence, my parents, I mean ... my father Tedd, almost locked me in my room. He didn't want me to visit Darren in Small Village. According to my father, relying on his police instincts, that part of the city is in danger because it is the periphery. There are many cases of violence, theft and other bad things recorded in the Small Village area. Few cases reported, but there are. So my dad Tedd is not liking the idea that his only son frequents that place.

But, after much talk between Darren's parents and my parents, even unwillingly, I was released to spend a night at the house of my full-size human best friend. My parents know when to use size and massive muscles to intimidate me ... the discussion was, let's say, heated.

Anyway, after the moment of family discussion with my parents, I put the backpack slung over one shoulder and was placed inside my father Tedd's car. He demanded to take me to the entrance of the walls of Small Village where Darren would be waiting for me. It was a huge Hummer, fitted with wheels as big or bigger than a bicycle. Tedd set me on the passenger seat where my dad Kevin was ... he actually put me in a smaller, size-adjusted chair and tied that little chair to the passenger seat. It felt like I was lost in a sea of leather and I swear I could feel the musk of my Kevin's ass.

“Oh God… riding a car is so embarrassing at times, but smelling Daddy Kevin's strong scent on the leather of this seat… makes it all the more embarrassing” I shook my head to ward off inappropriate thoughts about the smell of my ass. from my father.

“HAHAHAHA… don't be silly, Lil Scott. Your father Kevin washes that hairy, hot ass he has. What you are actually feeling is the residual smell of a real man.”

To prove his point, Daddy Tedd rubbed one armpit and after rubbing it well, he wrapped his fist around my body so that I could smell his armpit impregnated with me.

"Arrggg ... DAD ... noooooo ... pleeeeease ... that's disgusting" I dropped my head on the seat back after his hand let me go.

"If it was the smell of Josh's furry well you would love to feel it, wouldn't you, little man?" He winked at me.

"Er ... well ... I don't know" I felt my cheeks heat up.

Smiling, as if he had won a chess game, Daddy Tedd heads toward Small Village. He drove down the highway that was made for the giant cars. As Darren lives across town, it takes a while and I may have time to talk more with my dad Tedd.

"So ... Small Village was created after the big chaos, wasn't it?" I said looking at my dad Tedd.

He was sitting driving his Mega Hummer and still towering over me like a titan. He takes a deep breath and looks at me before he starts talking.

"Yes. The big chaos. Those were terrible times when the growth serum exploded in the world. I remember that a special group of local police forces entered, that is, invaded the outskirts, destroying houses and places suspected of being gang dens and gangs of criminals ... that was ... extreme, but I thought it necessary. "

I felt a twinge of fear when I heard my father talk about the event that was a kind of watershed between the full-size human population and the giants. The school's storybooks tell that special forces from local police were called in to dismantle organized crime and drug gangs in the region and elsewhere. Abandoned buildings and empty warehouses were destroyed without the slightest hesitation by the giant policemen. Some houses on the outskirts that served as drug addicts' lairs were also crushed ... with the people inside.

“Innocents were crushed, daddy ...”

“It was a small side effect that served to: Reduce crime. Eradication of drug trafficking. Decrease of violence. I agree with everything that has been done and everything that can be done to have a peaceful world. I think of you, little boy ... ”

He smiled at me tenderly. Tedd cared about me. Like every giant, when in possession of a little human like me, the term "protection" began to be taken to extremes. It was as if the giants had a need to care for and protect full-size humans as if they were… pets. The thought of being a giant's pet gives me the creeps.

“Dad… I can take care of myself. And I am strong. See my biceps ”

Sitting, pinned to the miniaturized bench, I did a double bicep pose. Well, to a skinny boy like me, my biceps look like two lumps of olives.

“HAHAHAHAHA! You're very strong, big boy. I see that"

To tease me, Dad keeps his left hand on the wheel and his other hand goes down to me. With the tip of his thumb, he squeezes my chest. The tip of your finger is too big and I can see even the cracks of his digital. I feel the pressure on my chest, I'm almost out of breath as he pulls his fingertip away.

I start coughing, but I recover well from the pressure of Daddy Tedd's finger. This muscular giant has as much power at the tip of his thumb as a battle tank.

“Cof ... cof ... cof .... arrg ...”

"You're fine, little boy," his tone was worrying.

"I'm ... phew ... I'm fine, Daddy" I smiled and raised my thumbs at him.

“Hehehe… good boy! Well, back to our subject. After the big chaos, the government decided to remake the periphery. Villas designed and guarded by giant security guards were created and called Small Village. In some places it is called Free Village because it is an area free from the movement of giants ... ”

“In order not to cause further trauma to the residents of the periphery, the giants were forbidden to circulate without permission through the designed villages. Wow! This is so dystopian. ”

“Well… you live in a world where giants are real, my son” he stopped in front of a large guardhouse. “Maybe you should get used to the inevitable reality. Look. We have arrived ”

Daddy Tedd pointed to the village gate. It has a big, very big gate that protects the entrance. What I saw at the outset are normal homes, suburban homes like any other. Then I see a giant, huge, with an expansive beer belly that almost makes the shirt of his uniform tear and pop the buttons. The arms were so thick, even bigger than a wrecking ball. The biceps were almost tearing the shirt of his uniform. His forearms were covered with hair just like his chest. With the shirt open at the top I could see part of the thick hair. That giant was a fat bear with the arms of a giant bodybuilder.

His thighs the size of tree trunks were tightened by the pants of his safety uniform. A black pants with a yellow stripe. To sustain that thick, massive torso one would not expect smaller thighs. His short boots crush the gravel of the village entrance as if made of paper. THOOOM ... THOOOOM .... THOOOOM ... He starts walking towards where we are and I think my eyes are seeing too much. I'm pretty sure I saw something moving in your groin ... it looks like someone's silhouette.

"Oh God! He has a human trapped in his bulge…” I almost choked.

He approaches my dad's Mega Hummer and his belly slams the car window. I can't see anything but that huge hard belly with popping buttons. I can see its bulge a little more and the silhouette moves. Yes, someone was trapped in that giant's underwear.

“Wow! He's huge.” I widen my eyes.

The potbellied giant leans in and I see his face. His beard is black, dark, he wears a cap from the security company that manages the village guard. His eyebrows are thick and his smile is playful. This giant looks familiar to me. He clears his throat before speaking.

“How's your old pig doing?” He reaches out to my dad.

“This pig here is in the mood for a rematch on the mat, huh? What do you think?"

They begin to smile and greet each other like old and good friends. My dad Tedd wrestles in the police. He knows a lot of people. But when I look closer, at least close to where I am, I recognize where this giant is from.

"Wait... you're Jacob's dad, Josh's best friend on the football team"

My eyes almost pop out.

"How have you been, Lil Scott?" The giant rubs his thumb on my head.

“I'm doing fine, Mr. Spancer. I am going to visit my friend, Darren. He lives in the house ... ”

“32. I know where your little friend lives. My Jacob and his little friend Darren are very ... let's say close hehehe ”

"Oh ... hmm ... I didn't know ..."

"Good. Chief Tedd, I'm taking your son to see Small Village. Rest assured, he will be safe here with me. I'll be watching during the night shift and ... let's mark the rematch on the mat, okay?”

“Just mark the day. And take good care of my son ... I'll rip your head off.”

Before I could say anything, the skilled, giant hands with fingers thick as fire hoses caught me from the car. Carefully, the giant guard lifted me until I was very close to his chest. Even in the cold night, being close to Hall Spancer's thick hairy chest makes my whole body warm. I smell the strong smell of man, the smell of a real giant exhaling from his body, his uniform.

I nod to my dad, who starts his Mega Hummer back home. I look up past the pair of thick breasts, the thick hair sticking out of the uniform opening leaving the more dominant, authoritative Spancer giant. The presence of the giant is imposed only by its size. It was a challenge to stay close to this giant and not have a hard on. I tried to hide my little erection

"Let's go for a walk, little boy" he smiles

• Like 9