GymJunkie's "The Muscle Factory" (Some NSFW) -UPDATED JULY 6

GymJunkieMuscle

Wow... this is legit. I love the design of the symbiotic bio suit by the way, very cool. So I'm guessing while they are linked they will basically live in each others minds while being controlled?

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, JGMacroCreations said:

Wow... this is legit. I love the design of the symbiotic bio suit by the way, very cool. So I'm guessing while they are linked they will basically live in each others minds while being controlled?

Exactly what I was thinking! 😏

• Like 2

CLEARLY, the other alien race they are fighting with are those plants. ;)

I love the idea, particularly the cum farms. I'm surprised you didn't take it to the extreme and make those bulls over endowed to the point of immobilization in order to maximize cum production. :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, darkluster4 said:

CLEARLY, the other alien race they are fighting with are those plants. ;)

I love the idea, particularly the cum farms. I'm surprised you didn't take it to the extreme and make those bulls over endowed to the point of immobilization in order to maximize cum production. :D

Glad I wasn't the only other one thinking this - that crossover would be freakin' hot!