TonnyGiant

(This is one of my stories that I intend to one day continue. I think I discovered my new home to house my macro stories. Appreciate!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Four years after the end of college, five friends were reunited at a special moment that they themselves still did not know. They did not know that their lives would change from that "big" day.

The meeting place was the private laboratory of Dr. Josh Adams. Josh had been a nerd in science since high school. With his lean, short body, Josh was the mascot of the school football team. The little boy was 5'2" and weighed no more than 87lbs. In compensation his brain was a rare jewel. Josh has developed some experiments to reduce energy consumption in school, and things to help the environment. It all gave little Josh maximum score to enter college. He was accepted with honors by the science program of a major university.

Today, at 30 years old, Josh has his own laboratory. He was still small and thin, but now his pockets were full of dollars. His laboratory was a private spot where he developed his strange experiments. He makes a fortune when he discovers something sensational and sells it to companies and even to the government. But Josh was developing something that was not approved by any oversight body of the scientific community. Josh developed a growth serum that he would sell to the army in the near future.

Our little scientist urgently needed to get tested on humans. In rats and plants many tests had been done and successfully. The plants grew at an impressive rate. Tripling in size. In the mice the serum reaction was different. Rats grew at a slower rate. At first they doubled in size and then doubled the size again within 20 minutes after the first shot of the serum. And over time the growth rate was 2 inches every 15 days. For Josh, this was something he could manage. After all, a human growing 2 inches a month was acceptable to his proposals.

On Josh's shelf there was the school yearbook and Josh could review some of the guys who were in his class. Among Josh's classmates there were four great boys. They were the most intimidating and popular boys at school. They were from the football team, the weightlifting team and the wrestling team. They were prodigious athletes. At the time of high school the smaller of them had a height of 6'9" and the greater one was 7'4".

Josh did not think twice and contacted the school to find out where the four high school muscular friends walked through life. It was hours of searching, analyzing old photos, old videos of football matches, of the fights in the seasons. Until he was able to talk to the boys and make an appointment... or rather, a reunion.

Spinning around his room, Josh was about to make a hole in the floor. He was nervous to find his old classmates. Deep in his soul, he was very scared because these guys were not so friendly with Josh in high school. Several times stuck in the closet, or with his head tucked into the toilet in the men's room, or being placed upside down by his feet and being shaken like a garbage bag by the biggest face of the group.

That was Josh's life in high school. But there was something obscure about Josh's feelings. He liked the arrogant and brutal way his fellow athletes treated him. Josh liked the masculine power and masculinity that these big boys exuded from their pious muscles.

"They came soon enough" Josh said looking at his wrist.

It was almost eight o'clock when Josh rang the doorbell of Josh's two-story house. He dismissed the servants demanding to be alone with his guests. He approached the door. With trembling hands, nervous, he turned the knob and when he opened the door he faced a massive painting of a man. Josh's eyes were finding this man's abdomen. Their quads were large and ample. Josh swallowed and looked up and up to find a pair of massive pecs that were tightened in a blue flannel shirt. He looked over the mountain pecs and found a friendly, sexy smile. He was one of his schoolmates, the football team.

"You're there, little guy! It's been a long time, huh?" The giant man boucing his pecs to greet.

"W-W-Will... is that you? William Levy" Josh narrowed his eyes to recognize the blond giant in front of him.

The man bent down, putting his hands on his knees and facing Josh more closely, as if talking to a child. His deep, sexy voice resounded again, making the bones of little Josh's body shudder.

"You have not forgotten me so easy, little fella? You go on a little shit like in school days"

Giant William tore the hair from Josh's head with his huge hand that swallowed the small scientist's head.

"Oh God! You're still the same arrogant playboy as ever, "Josh grunted as he took William's hand away.

"HAHAHAHA ... and you're still the same cheeky spout." Will folded his arms in his broad chest. "So, little Josh, what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Please, Will... come in"

Josh indicated the entrance. Will's broad shoulders were tightened so that his massive frame could walk through the doorway of Josh's house. The broad man stretched out his arms after going through the door and walked over to a sofa. He sat down making the mobile moan with his weight. Will smiled at Josh who admired him with wide eyes.

"Impressed with what you see, little Josh?" Will flex the right biceps forcing his shirt  "There are 600 pounds of pure muscle distributed in a frame of 7'8" "

"Wooow! I realize you've worked out for a long time since we left school "

Josh spoke really impressed. To intimidate him further, Will put his size 18 feet on the center table in the living room. His lumberjack boots were muddy, but the massive man did not care. He was still arrogant.

"I have a demolition and wood company. It's a family business that I now own. They call me Levy Bunyan... hahahaha... I like that nickname" Will put his hands behind his head and relaxed on the couch. "Do you have beer?"

"Well ... it's just ... I'm still waiting for the others to arrive. Sorry ... I do not drink, "Josh said without taking his eyes off Will's massive boots.

"Who did you invite? Wait ... is this a party?" Will scratched his chin "Why did not you tell me before? I could be more presentable... "

"Ohhh no no, Will... you look great... make sure of that"

The two exchanged malicious glances. From high school, Will liked Josh to give him a blowjob. He liked how his cock made Josh choke on throat.

"How will this meeting be, little Josh?" Will spoke in a deep, sexy voice.

"Oh God!" Josh scratched his head. "It's nothing you're thinking about, Will. It's something more serious"

At that moment the doorbell rang again and deep voices and smiles were heard by Josh as he approached to open the door. The little scientist had the same reaction he had with Will when he opened the door a second time. And now he came face to face with two abdomens. Josh looked up and up to find two manly faces with beard trimmed. One had brown eyes and the other had blue eyes.

"Well, if it's not our little Joshie" one of the giants said, messing up Josh's hair.

"He continues a thin, pale squirt. How's it going, little shit? Still toying with frog experiments?" The other giant spoke and bouncing the massive pecs by making a button of his shirt fly toward Josh's nose. "Ooops! They do not make good shirts to accommodate my massive chest well... hahaha"

"H-H-Henry and J-J-Jay... are you guys?"

Josh stepped back and the two giants entered. Henry was the one who had the hardest time to get through the picture of the door. His shoulders were like basketballs. Jay had the same difficulty. His broad, muscular trunk zipped through the door of Josh's office.

As the two giants passed the door, they saw Will sitting on the couch relaxing. The three massive men embraced. Roaring in deep laughter that echoed throughout the room. His pecs touched hugs and another button on the giant's shirt flew around the room.

"You did not tell me you had invited my teammates... hahahaha... little Josh, you're a kid full of surprises" Will leaned in and gave Josh a bear hug that narrowly broke the skinny little ribs scientist.

"Woow! Will... hehehe... all right" Josh said ashamed when he was put on the floor.

"So... what's the point of meeting here, little shit? I need to get back to the downtown office" Henry looked at his watch. "You were lucky I had a vacant time. So be quick"

Josh was silent as he looked at Henry. "The Beast" Henry Cavill as he was called at school had a heyday of 7'6" and weighed over 650 pounds of torn muscles and hairy body.

"Just a minute... Craig is still missing..."

"What? Did you call the monster Craig Golias?" The three men said in unison as a loud knock was heard at the door.

"It must be him" Josh walked away and ran to the door.

When Josh opened the door, his heart quickened and almost came out of his mouth with the shock he had taken. The little scientist stood at the crotch of the man in front of him. Josh could smell the musky masculine scent of the giant's crotch.

"Hello, little shit Josh! You're going to invite me in, or I need to tear down the wall to get in"

There came a deep voice from the top of the biggest pecs Josh had ever seen in his life. Silently he indicated the entrance. But this man was even harder to get through the picture of the door. He was a taller head than every picture in the door. They were now complete. The test subjects were assembled to begin the experiment.

"I... I'm going to need to get your statistics"

"As you wish, little shit," Jay Cutler said, coming back out of the kitchen with a packet of chips. "Just make sure nothing's going to hurt us"

"This is going to hurt you, man. Oh fuck! These snacks smell like fart" Will said, taking the package from Jay's hands and pinching his nose.

The giants were teasing and smiling.

"What does that really mean, Joshie? I need to get back to work. I'm a very busy lawyer" Henry Cavill spoke as he rolled up the sleeves of his social linen arm and showed off his furry mammoth forearms.

"Bluntly... see that"

Josh spoke and pressed a button on his remote. Then a compartment in the center of the room was opened and a cage appeared containing the largest mouse the world has ever seen. The mouse was now the size of a pig.

"Oh fuck! What kind of thing do you grow here, little shit?" Craig said, startled by the size of the animal.

"I'm doing some kind of growth serum for regenerating human organs. Initially it would be sold to the army, but I was prevented by the supervisory bodies from doing tests on humans. That's why I called you. The greatest men I've ever known in life and who would never give up the chance to get even bigger... my god! Look at you... Craig... how tall and heavy are you?"

"8'6" and 750 pounds. "Craig did a double bicep pose.

"And you, Henry? You've become one of the biggest and most successful lawyers in town ... how tall and heavy are you? "

"Well... I... I have 7'6" and 650 pounds" He smiled and scratched the trunk.

"And you Jay Cutler and Will? You are muscular beasts... "

"I have 7'4" and over 650 pounds" Jay did a double biceps pose imitating Craig.

"And I know your dream of getting bigger. Have you ever thought about doubling in size? I can guarantee this with only one shot. Is to take or leave"

Josh showed the injections inside a suitcase. And the eyes of the giant men gleamed as they saw the possibility of getting even bigger and stronger.

"I'll get it" Craig was the first to say.

"I'm with the Goliath monster" Will said giving a high-five to the older friend.

"I can not stay out of it. I also get" Jay spoke and bouncing the pecs.

"If I die, or something bad happens... I'll blow your head like a grape, Joshie. I'll take it, too" Henry announced.

Josh smiled. He was excited to start his tests.

"So... let's get started, guys"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 6 months later...

Awesome beginning! I hope you continue it. Of course my question is why, oh why doesn't the scientist try it on himself??? But it will still be exciting to see the already huge guys get even bigger!

• Like 1