Freshmen (A transformation fantasy) Part 1

YoungHunk69

It was my first day of college, and I decided I was done being pushed around because of my small size and skinny stature. I wasn’t going to be called stringbean, pussy, or tadpole anymore. This is it, I thought, I will finally change into the huge fucking hunk of my wettest dreams. And so, early in the morning before class, I had taken it upon myself to visit the campus gym.

As I approached the building, I could see through the windows that there were some seriously jacked bodybuilders in there, pumping muscle with gigantic weights as if they were as light as a pencil.

I walked inside and began to lift weights, heaving with all my might but getting quickly exhausted after two sets of fifteen reps. I gazed over at a dreamy shredded twink in a blue tank top, whose veiny arms and hard pecs thrusted as he did deadlifts. He had scruffy brown hair, an amazing jawline, and intense blue eyes that were complimented by the beautiful eyebrows that sat on top of them. He was wearing a pair of gray sweatshorts that cradled his big bouncing ass tightly, and as he turned around, I almost slobbered when laying eyes on the thick, long outline of his huge cock.

Seeing me staring at him, he smiled devilishly, put down his weights and walked towards me, his big dick shaking with every step. “Hey,” he said as he sat on the bench next to me, “can I help you with anything?”

Realizing my mouth was wide open, I said, “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to bother you.” Feeling my average-sized dick hardening in my gym shorts, I crossed my legs, and tried not blush, but I failed.

”It’s okay,” he replied, “you’d be surprised how often that happens.” His sweaty musk smelled so alluring.

”I wouldn’t be that surprised,” I responded, licking my lips and looking once more at his dick, which was creeping out of his shorts.

“My name’s Anthony,” he said, smoothing back his spiky hair, “what’s yours?”

”I’m Adrian,” I replied, feeling warmth spreading to every place on my body, and desire inching up my throat.

I was about to reach out and run my hand gently over his biceps, when he glanced at his watch. “Oh wow! Sorry, I’m gonna be late to class!” he exclaimed, and bolted out the door, his butt swaying perfectly behind him as he left.

Sighing, I returned to my pointless weightlifting, wishing hopelessly that I could suck his cock and fuck his ass. He would never agree to that, though, I thought, looking sadly at my nonexistent pecs and completely flat stomach.

Later, in the afternoon, I saw Anthony exiting the locker room as I walked in. He nodded at me cockily, and I nervously smiled back, wanting to say something flirty, but before I could he had rounded the corner. I cursed myself silently and entered the boys locker room.

I always hated gym class. I mean, you can’t blame me, a scrawny little white gay kid with barely a hair on my chest, for hating gym. The locker rooms were torture, watching all the ripped straight guys casually removing their boxers in front of me and walking around with their donkey cocks flopping all over the place. They were like stupid alpha wolfs, bantering about which girls they were going to fuck next, comparing their dick sizes, pulling each other’s pants down and laughing hysterically.

As I furtively approached my locker, Jason Tyler, who’d gone to my high school, grabbed the waist of my briefs and tugged them towards the ground, snickering maliciously.

Jason was a blond dumb jock, with a rock-hard eight-pack that he showed off like a peacock. “Hey, Adrian!” he called stupidly as his cronies gathered around. “Nice four inches of steel you got there,” he mocked, pointing at my fully visible hard-on with glee.

”It’s actually five inches,” I corrected, immediately regretting my decision to say anything. I pulled my briefs back on, which hardly did anything to hide my obvious boner.

“Sure,” Jason remarked with a sneer. “Have you seen my eight inches?” he asked, whipping his dick out at me with a grin. “They’re fucking mind-blowing!” 

As he walked away, whooping like a buffoon, I angrily gave him the middle finger, but he didn’t notice, as he had already begun picking on some other guy.

That evening, as I slowly and forlornly walked to my dorm hall across campus, I remembered my goal of the year, to not end up being pushed around, and I glumly frowned, for it seemed as though I would fail miserably.

As I entered my dorm building, I discovered a small card pinned to the noticeboard in the entryway. It said “Utterly flabby? Grossly skinny? Want to become a sexier you without fake pills or exhausting exercise? Then come to The Erotic Magic Shop on the corner of Hillsbury and Cedar. We’ve got what you want.”

Intrigued, I put the card in my pocket and began to exit the building when I ran smack into Anthony, who was standing in the doorway.

”Oh! Sorry!” I said with a slight tinge of pleasure from feeling his stony abs press up against me. For a brief moment, I could sense his thick meat push onto my dick, and my shorts became moist with precum.

”That was my fault,” Anthony said with a cute smile, his hunky forearms glistening with perspiration in the early evening sunlight. “Where are you going?”

“I’m new to this area,” I replied, scratching the back of my neck, “so I don’t quite know. Where is Hillsbury and Cedar?”

He proceeded to describe the directions, but I kept goggling at his fucking hot body and his bulging cock, my mouth watering for the warm shot of cum that it would release.

After sheepishly explaining that I wasn’t listening, he laughed robustly and agreed to walk with me there.  As we walked, I tried not to gawk at his gorgeously muscled torso, or his firm but deliciously bubbly ass, with curved cheeks that rose and fell with each stride, but I couldn’t resist the occasional lustful glimpse. 

We arrived at the Erotic Magic Shop, finding it ramshackle and decrepit, the sign almost eroded completely off. I told Anthony that he was welcome to go back, and he returned to our shared dorm building, saying that he had to finish some homework.

Despite the closed sign on the door, I went in, finding it strangely unlocked. It was dark, dusty, and full of boxes piled as high as the ceiling.

“Hello?” I called, to no response. As I was passing down an aisle of boxes, I heard what I thought was someone whispering my name.

Adrian, it said. Adrian... I followed it to the far corner of the room, where a small flask with a clear green liquid sat on a table, labeled only with the words “Drink me.”

Suddenly I thought I heard footsteps on the other side of a stack of boxes, and, snatching the flask, I dashed out the door and ran hastily back to my dorm.

Entering my room, I was surprised to find that Anthony was my roommate. He was sprawled shirtless on his back, laying in camo lycra boxer-briefs on his bed with a book in his hand. The head of his cock was protruding from the protesting briefs, with a drip of precum hanging from his dickhole. His broad shoulders stretched out across the mattress, and his chiseled abs moved slowly with his breathing.

”Wow! We’re... roommates?” I asked excitedly, seating myself on my bed, which was next to his.

”Yeah,” Anthony said with a boyish grin, literally struggling to keep his dick in his briefs. “Isn’t this great?”

Smiling anxiously, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, taking off my jacket and t-shirt. My shorts soon followed, leaving me in my undershirt and briefs. Then I grabbed the flask of green liquid from the pocket of my shorts.

I immediately gulped down all of the liquid and stood in front of a full-length mirror, feeling ridiculous just waiting for something to happen.

Then I felt it. All throughout my nerves, I felt a tingling sensation of sexual desire. My whole body began to throb with pleasure like a dick blowing its load, and I trembled and shuddered with orgasmic joy.

“Fucccckkk!” I cried with ecstasy as I noticed my feet growing larger and veinier in front of my eyes, my toes slowly jutting out. Next my calves began to grow, the swelling creeping up my legs until my thighs and quadriceps had erupted with layers of smooth muscle as well.

Then my torso quivered in excitement as my flat stomach shredded into a perfect eight-pack of washboard abs visible beneath my undershirt, which I lifted up, running my hand over my chiseled abs in erotic awe. Suddenly, full round pecs sprang forward out of my chest, ripping the undershirt down the middle and rising like mountains. Hard nipples pointed from their peaks, which lactated milk that oozed like cum down my body. My arms followed, biceps bulging out with a pulsing vein down the middle of each one, my triceps popping forth into hulkish treetrunks.

Turning around, I could see my shoulders and back broadening and thickening, tearing the undershirt to shreds as my lats expanded with growing muscles. I groaned with gratification as I looked at my ass, which ballooned and bubbled bulbously against my stretching briefs. I flexed my huge ass, feeling the muscles contract and expand deliciously as my hole twitched with delight.

”Unnnnhhh!” I moaned as I turned back around, feeling a throbbing sensation coming from my cock, which bulged in girth and length with every pulse, my straining briefs almost bursting at the seams as my balls grew to the size of melons. I grabbed and squeezed my thick horse cock, pulling the heavy python from my pants and letting its massive head flop down past my knees, where it swung like a pendulum between my legs, dripping a puddle of cum on the floor. I tugged at the hanging veiny monster and stroked it with both hands, covered in cum. My elephant dick began to harden, pushing up to my pecs, where I licked its hole, flowing and streaming with delicious juice. I rubbed the whole fucking huge cock against the full-length mirror, increasing my pleasure infinitely.

“Fuck yeah! Fuuuuccckk!” I yelled, hearing my voice become stronger and deeper as I became ready to shoot my load. The mega-cock spewed a flood of sticky cum, which covered the entire bathroom in a gooey mess. I laid down on the floor in my own cum, feeling incredibly intense waves of indulgence roll over me with every spurt.

As my dick flopped back down to just below my knees, I heard Anthony call from the bedroom. “What are you doing in there?” he yelled. “Are you alright?”

I grinned with excitement and got to my feet, checking out my wet body in the mirror. I was no longer a scrawny toothpick; I was a fucking beast, with round, firm, and meaty legs that supported my godlike torso, which popped in all the right places. My arms were monstrous, and I noticed as I flexed my basketball biceps that my hands had grown as well. I reached for my briefs, to try and put them back on, and, squeezing each leg into the elastic, I got them to fit snugly around the juicy curve of my thick ass. Grasping my giant floppy cock, which was well over a foot long, I tried to shove it into my stretching underwear, causing a couple large rips to appear in the elastic. 

After a few seconds of struggling to keep the slippery, luscious piece of meat within the confines of my bulging briefs, I gave up and let the huge head hang blatantly out the bottom.

”Adrian?” called Anthony, “What was that noise?”

”Nothing. I’ll be out in a second!” I responded. Smiling devilishly, I licked my lips and exited the bathroom.

(To Be Continued)

Edited by YoungHunk69
Added more stuff at the end
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, YoungHunk69 said:

PS: Is there any way I can move this story to Stories? I accidentally posted it in the Story Archive.

do a repost it should be a problem and ask to remove this one