Just Dave And Me - Part V

msclvrtoo

Here;s Part V

Just Dave and Me – Part V

(Part III has yet to be written.  The “writing gods wanted” Part IV and V next)

(See Parts I, II and IV for important background)

By [email protected]

Scott

“Damn, you sure know how to put on a show…without even looking like you’re putting on a show.  Awesome.  I have to tell you again, and I don’t care who hears, you are the most massive, built, sexy and handsome man I have ever met.  Your swim trunks make you look like a god – truly a muscle-god.  And, your big-ass bulge is still centered!  I wonder how long that is going to last!” 

Oh yeah, there’s always a time for muscle-talk and this certainly is the place.  God knows it is so easy with Dave.  Fuck, I bet some of these gawkers would love to come over and have some muscle-talk with him.  Knowing Dave, I’ll bet he’ll gladly engage them and fuck with their minds over what he has to say and especially, how he says it.  Now that certainly didn’t take long.  We barely got ourselves settled and here come two young girls in really skimpy bikinis.

Dave

“Hi girls.  Enjoying the sun?”  Let’s see what they want to feel first.  Probably my biceps.  “Thank you for the compliment, I’ve been working out for a lot of years now and still compete from time to time.  Meet Scott, my partner.  No, not my training partner.  He’s my partner partner.”  I see Scott sit up more straight and a huge grin comes over him.  “Thank you, again.  Yes, these muscles are real.  No steroids.  Sure, you can feel my bicep.  I’m really proud of these babies.  25 inches pumped.  Yes, they don’t get much bigger than that on any guy.  Go ahead…feel all around…I won’t hurt you…hummm…that feels really good…I like your soft hands…here’s the other one…each of you gets a bicep today…it’s your lucky day. Yep, those veins are really thick.  One of my best features don’t you think?”

I love it when folks just let their natural lustful tendencies come out and aren’t worried about what others think.  These girls clearly are in that category.  “Yeah, Scott and I will be working out in the hotel gym this week.  Sure, maybe we’ll see you there.  Happy to give you a few workout tips.”   Now, that was short and sweet.  I could tell they were getting all hot and bothered by feeling me up.  They couldn’t stop their soft squeals and giggles.  When they weren’t looking at my biceps, their eyes were glued on my huge bulge.  I know they wanted to get their hands groping that big time.  These girls just broke the ice for everybody else.  Now, I bet, we’re gonna have a parade.  That’s fine by me.  I hope Scott is getting off on it.

Scott

“Dave, you are such a nice guy to these people.  I really like that about you.  That’s the man I’ve come to know in the last day.  Did you see how those girls couldn’t take their eyes off your bulging crotch?  I bet their fantasy world was going nuts…pun intended.  And, by the way, your double biceps was a mind-blower.  That sure as hell got a lot of people’s attention.”  Ok, now I want some guys to come up here and get us into some small talk…maybe hear Dave talk muscle talk with them. That would be cool.  There sure are some hot guys out here.  I wonder who will make the first move?

Dave

“Thanks, man.  I find in my business it just pays to be nice to people.  Though I’d be the first to say I have no patience for egotistical assholes…and you find a hell of a lot of them in bodybuilding, that’s for sure.”  Okay, the girls have broken the ice.  Now, give me a big boy who wants some special attention from this muscle monster.  No doubt that is exactly what Scott wants too. 

Oh boy, we have our first fresh man catch of the day.  Looks like one of the two muscle guys I held the door open for is making his way over here, and trying not to look too obvious about it.  What he doesn’t get, probably, is everybody is watching him, too.  He’s definitely first-class muscle eye-candy himself.  Hell, he probably does know a lot of folks are looking at him and likes it as much as I do.  The problem for him is that he wants to be with me and that scares the living shit out of him.  These kinds of guys are always dealing with their insecurities.  Hats off to him for being courageous.

Scott

“Hi, my name’s Scott, this is my partner Dave.  What’s yours?”  Okay, Tim, talk about avoidance.  You’re introducing yourself to me, first, not Dave.  Yeah, I know what’s up with that.  But that’s ok.  Jeesuz, this young guy is really built, handsome in a rough kind of way, and has a big beautiful package in his Speedos.  I’m going to take a leap here.  “Why don’t you pull up that chair over there and put it between us.  That way you can get to know us both.”  He’s nervous.  He’s not sure who to talk to first.  Yes, that’s right…start talking with your new muscle-god, Dave, first.  That’s being honest. 

\

Dave

Scott’s not missing a trick here.  Good for him.  He’s got this modest muscle boy right between us and the muscle boy has the common sense to start a conversation with me, first.  If he had started talking to Scott first, that would have pissed me off…not because he’d be talking to Scott but because he’d be being so dishonest about the fact that it’s me that lured him over here.  He’s trying to look at my face, but his eyes are darting all over my body and especially at my crotch.  Got his number. 

“Thanks for all the compliments, Tim.  You look pretty damn good yourself.  In fact, you look like competition level to me.  Give me a double-bi.  Yeah, right here.  It’s okay, it looks like most everyone around here is into muscle.  Damn, you’ve got some peaks on you, boy.  That looks good.  “Scott, what do you think?”   Scott nods enthusiastically with a nice big smile.  “Yeah, I agree, work on those triceps, they’re what really make an arm look big.  Sure, here’s mine.  Go ahead.  Feel them.  Everyone wants to.  You have 1000’s of pounds to lift to get them up to my standard.  Yeah, I love the way the veins explode when I flex.  You’ll have those in no time if you keep workin’ at it.”  

This guy is definitely hooked.  Wouldn’t mind having him work out with me and Scott later in the week.  He’d get an eye full and hand full.  Hell, Scott even might consider a three-some with this big stud.  I’ll have to find out. 

Here I go, opening my big mouth. “So, Tim, you keep looking down at my crotch.  Do you like what you see there, too?”  I’ve either scared the kid off or got him really excited.  We’ll see.  “Hey, I know you have to understand that we bodybuilders – yourself included -- want to show all of our stuff off… all of it.  Hell, you’ve got one hell of a package in those tight Speedos of yours.  Of course, you know the effect you have on men and women, just as I know the effect I have.  So, own it buddy.  Don’t pretend or be shy.  That’s bullshit in this day and age.  Scott and I are both men here and appreciate good-looking built guys like you.”  Compliments always help, I find. 

“Well, welcome to the club, Tim.  Thanks for no bull-shit.  Scott and I are both gay and love muscles and muscle-worshipping.  You ever let someone worship your muscles or worship another body-builder’s muscles?”  Shit, I’m being bold, but he’s hanging on my every word.  “That’s a real shame, Tim, a real shame.  You’re missing out.  Hey, Scott, tell him what it’s like to worship my muscles”.  Damn, Scott couldn’t stop talking – at length and in graphic detail -- about what it’s like to be with me.  I’m really proud of him.

“See, Tim, you’re good-looking and built enough to have a lot of body-builders want you to worship them.  And they’ll want to worship you.  You got to understand that it is a two-way street where both guys get to get off – except for different reasons.  It’s the beauty of muscle-worshipping – both the giving and the getting is one hell of a turn-on.  But I bet you really know all of this already, right?  Like being with that stud friend of yours.”  Well, that’s enough lecture from me.  Damn, he is listening intently.  And, I see he’s starting to get hard…it’s going up to his hip.  Good for him.  After all, that’s what a little muscle talk is supposed to do.

Scott

Christ, I felt like a salesman convincing Tim that it was ok to worship muscle and ok to be worshipped.  It didn’t take much…his hard-on --- growing up the right side of his speedo --- is telling Dave and me everything we need to know.  He seems like a nice guy….no attitude…just shy…a guy like me only with a lot of muscles and good-looks.  He’s got a smile on his face now.  Looks like the nerves are gone.  Here I go again, taking some more initiative.  “Hey Dave, what about if we invited Tim up to our room and you two could give me a private posing exhibition?”  I could tell by Dave’s sly grin that I was reading his mind.  And, Tim, he damn near jumped out of his chair in a jolt of enthusiasm.

Dave

“Ok, Tim, my partner Scott and I are going to hang around here at the pool for a while longer.  What about if you meet us in our room, Room 536, at about 5pm.  Bring whatever posers, Speedos, and swim trunks you have and we’ll make some recommendations on what seems to look best on you.  It wouldn’t hurt if you went to the workout room in the meantime and pumped yourself up so you’re ready for us.  And be sure not to jack-off in the meantime.  Save yourself.” 

This is cool.  We’ll have to talk about safe sex, but that’ll only take a moment and I’ve got all the condoms we’ll need.  He’ll find out there’s more to posing then just worshipping muscles.  “You’re welcome…we’ll be looking forward to it”.    “Hey Scott, sounds like you really wanted this.  Yeah, he seems like a good guy.  We’ll help him out and have a hot muscle-worshipping session – just among us.  And the afternoon is so young!”  This is really getting the show rolling…love it.

Scott

We took our time and, with a little bit of show, rubbed sun tan oil into each other’s backs.  Dave did me first and it felt like heaven to have his huge calloused hand slowly massage every inch of my back, my shoulders, and my neck.  I could feel his incredible strength and he knew it as he pushed in hard in a few places, especially working over my tight shoulder muscles with his muscular fingers.  All of this in public, of course.  Shit, I really didn’t care.  Though I knew a hell of a lot of eyes were watching what was going on between us.

Then I did Dave’s back…or at least tried to.  God, there was so much tight skin and hard muscle I hardly knew where to start.  He made no pretense about flexing his back while I slowly applied the lotion.  His back muscles squirm and bulge out everywhere.  It really was a turn-on for me to rub the lotion into his upper delts.  Even sitting down he expanded his lats and I rubbed the lotion on those monsters that really looked like 50 pound plates.  Then I went down the center of his back and started putting lotion in his lower back crevice, just short of his very low swim trunk top, mixing the lotion with the hair that was growing down there.  Fuck, that was so damn sexy.  I was as hard as rock the whole time.

It feels really good to help Tim out…the way Dave is really helping me out…big time.  I’m so glad to be with Dave and to have him for this week.  God knows what other good stuff can happen.

Dave

Oh yeah, buddy, I see you over there. And I know you see me, all of me.  And, you can’t keep your eyes off me.  Shit, you’re not bad yourself.  But what’s with the Hawaiian shirt?  Afraid to show what you’ve got?  Or, more likely, just waiting for the right time to unveil yourself in the full glory of all your muscles?  Well, I’ve already got you upstaged, like no shit.  “Hey, Scott, see that big guy over there, to the left?  He’s been looking our way since we sat down.  Do you think he’s as big as me?  As handsome as me?  Don’t worry about comparing us; I know what I’ve got.”  I bet he’s intimidated as hell and is going to have to prove himself somehow.

Scott

“Shit, he sure is big.  Not as handsome as you, though, Dave…not by a long shot.  His girlfriend can’t keep her hands off him.  Yeah, I wonder what he’s got under the shirt?   Can’t see what swim trunks he’s wearing or if it’s a poser.”  I can’t imagine any guy besting Dave in the muscle, mass, cuts and striations, height or good looks department.  They’d be dumb to try. 

Well I’ll be damned. It looks like he’s making his way over to us.  He’s got a cocky strut, and I don’t like that at all.  Looks like he’s wearing posers.  With his flimsy shirt trying to cover up his package.  From what I can tell, he really doesn’t have much a package to cover up in the first place.  Probably too many roids.  This is gonna be interesting, very interesting.

Dave

Here we go.  I think we might have an asshole on our hands.  I can tell by the way he’s walking.  Way too much attitude, way too slow, like he’s trying to build to a final effect for when he get’s close to us.  He has no idea what he has gotten himself into, no idea.  “And good afternoon to you, too.”  He’s standing over me like he trying to lord his muscle over me and dominate me.  Good luck buddy.  Fuck, and he’s completely ignoring Scott. That’s a no-no for him.  Big mistake.  He’s big, big all over, but at least five inches shorter than me.  His quads look pretty damn big, too, but nothing compared to my massive monsters.  He’s ok in the looks department.  But his skin has that worn look that comes from either too much sun or too many steroids. 

Well, at least I’ll be polite to him, for starters.  “Yeah, I’ve competed but not in the last few years. What about you?  You look like you’re more into powerlifting.”  That’s almost always is an insult to hardcore bodybuilders.  “Oh, sorry, it’s just that you’ve got a lot of mass on you, that’s all.”  I doubt that made him feel any better.  “Well, I do a different form of powerlifting, I do amazing feats of strength, if I do say so myself.  Yet, I like to stay cut and striated.  I like having it both ways, if you catch my drift.”  That’ll get him interested. 

Scott

Up close he doesn’t seem to hold a candle to Dave, not in any department.  And, fuck him, he completely ignores me.  I know Dave won’t like that one bit.  I feel bold.  “So, how about taking off the shirt off and showing us what you’ve got?  Looks like you’re really packing it on.”  I felt like I needed to goad him on a bit.  I can’t believe he’s standing right over Dave and thinking that he’s god or something.  He looked like I was insulting him by even speaking with him.  What a jerk. 

There goes the shirt.  I guess he’s an exhibitionist too.  So be it.  Show us.  Damn, he’s going into a posing routine right in front of us.  It’s not very well practiced but he does have a hell of a lot of mass. He hardly has any cuts or striations.  Can’t see any veins anywhere so his bodyfat must be way up there compared to Dave’s.  Dave is studying him carefully, nodding and looking like he’s encouraging him.   The guy’s a sucker for approval from someone like Dave.   I’m thinking Dave should take the stage immediately after him and show him what a gorgeous muscle monster really looks like.

Dave

“Yeah, you certainly got some stuff.  Good for you.  I would recommend, however, that you rethink your diet and drop some of that bodyfat.  We can’t see your cuts or anything else that’s important right now.  Hope you don’t take offense at that advice.  Just thought I’d help you out.”  Boy, did I nail him.  He is really steaming and doesn’t know what to do or say next.  I can’t believe he just called me “dad” and challenged me to get up and show my stuff.  Great.  Just what I wanted.  I’ve been waiting all afternoon. 

I look at Scott and he definitely encourages me.  The jerk sees that and then asks me why I need to check in with my faggot friend.  If we weren’t in public, I’d punch his lights out.  So, the next best thing is to give him and the on-lookers and Steve, one hell of a posing routine.  I just gotta be careful to not get hard and explode out of the jockstrap and the tiny swimsuit.  Here it goes.

Steve

It’s like every eye is on our section of the deck.  Everyone watched the jerk pose and, no doubt, plenty of guys got hard.  They haven’t seen anything yet.  Wait till they see my partner, my Dave, my muscle-god, give it up for the glory of real muscle-addicts.

He takes his time to readjust his swim trunks and jock strap.  And, on his massive and cut body, that is like an act of slow, passionate sex.  He turns to the jerk and the jerk, wisely, steps away.  Dave is now facing almost the entire pool area.  In the body size department, Dave is twice as big as and much taller than the jerk.  And, that’s just for starters.  Nobody can miss that. 

It’s clear Dave is going to pump each muscle before he gives each the final big flex. So he starts with pumping and pumping his right arm to explosive proportions, leaning to his side, for effect.  Spectacular…huge biceps and triceps, covered in veins and cords.  And, there’s no avoiding his massive basket which just protrudes out big time from his narrow waist and massive thighs.  His double biceps is to die for and he keeps breathing in and pumping down hard.   Peaks on peaks.   The jerk’s mouth has dropped wide open.  He’s gettin’ the picture and, I am sure, is deeply regretting coming over to us.

Dave is masterful at moving gracefully and very powerfully into a cock-hardening abdominal, extended leg, hands behind the head pose…that he pumps and pumps until he looks like he is going to explode.  His abs are so defined and so thick.  The crowd actually breaks out into cheers and clapping.  People are standing up and hollering all sorts of encouragement.  I get carried away, too, with all the enthusiasm and stand and scream all sorts of encouragement myself.  I don’t care if my hard cock is showing through my swim trunks. 

He then steps to his left, pivots, and gives us a mind-boggling back lat spread.  He is absolutely beyond belief.  I had no idea he could get this big.  The cheers grow even louder.  The jerk has moved back even more.  Smart guy.  After holding the lat pose, he then pumps up into a back double bicep and those big thick interlaced slabs that are his back muscles start squirming around like they’re having sex with each other.  God, it is so damn sexy. 

He milks that for all its worth and then, stepping to the side, extends his arms, pumps and pumps, and goes into a side chest pose that defines description.  His pecs are huge, jutting way out from his torso.  His tits are like hard peanuts, jutting out, making their own statement of engorged power.  His arms are exploding in slabs of muscle, crevices, striations, and veins.  And he is keeping one hell of a shit-eating grin on his face.  He knows he’s conquered the audience.  And they give him another big round of hoots and applause.  Meantime, the jerk is nowhere to be seen, not even near his girlfriend.

He stands in that fabulous just resting pose that competitors learn while they’re competing on stage.  He is sweating like hell and just soaking in the adoration of the masses.  In swimsuit is drenched…his big package is almost visible thru his strap and suite.  He doesn’t need any more oil.  His tan skin is just glistening, with his hairs acting as little reflectors.  I can’t help but to run over to him and throw my arms around his neck and give him a big hug and a kiss.  He reciprocates passionately.  Again, we’re in L.A.

“Oh Dave, my god, you were absolutely beyond belief.  You were fabulous.  They loved you.  You looked better than any Mr. Olympia contestant.  God, you wouldn’t believe the guys and the girls I saw scratching and rubbing their privates.  You had them so turned on with your extraordinary muscle mass and definition, spectacular basket, and extremely sexy posing routine.  I am so proud to be with you, to be your partner, to be your muscle-daddy worshipper.  I can’t ask for anything more.”

Dave

“Wow.  Yeah.  I’d almost forgotten I had that kind of power and presence in me.  But that jerk just pissed me off so damn much.  I just had to show him what real muscle is all about.  All those competition days came back into my mind and I just visualized each pose and what it would take to get the maximum pump.  The encouragement from you and the audience meant everything.  So thank you for being such a great muscle-worshipper.  Your partner, I mean muscle-daddy, really appreciates that.”

Scott

Though we should have taken a shower first, we both just dove into the pool to cool off and relax.  To no surprise, he was surrounded by admirers swimming all around him.  He let them all feel his flexed biceps and gave a lot of them a most muscular pose so they could grope his mountainous traps and striated delts.  I knew plenty of them were grabbing and squeezing his package, too.  He didn’t seem to mind.  He was in his element. 

He turned to me and with one easy lift I was on top of his shoulders, my legs in front, with my hard cock mashed against his very muscular neck and neck hairs.  God, was that a turn-on.  I could pump and push into his neck with my hard as hell cock without the observers being any the wiser…they’d just be thinking we’d be horse-playing…or most of them anyways.  I remember riding on my dad’s back and neck when I was a young kid and jamming my cock into his neck.  I really liked that Dave was acting like he was parading me around, as if I were a trophy or something.  Folks just kept coming up and wanting to talk to him, feel him, and some of them even asked me what it was like to be with him.   I was very proud to give them a lot of muscle talk, needless to say.

Dave

“God that water felt good.  I couldn’t believe the aggressiveness of some of these folks in wanting to meet me and feel my muscles.  I don’t think I’ve ever turned a crowd on like that, even during competition.  Of course, they can’t come up and maul me the way they just did here.  Good for my already over-inflated ego.  Did you have a good time in the pool, buddy?” 

I just want to make sure Scott feels included in all of this.  After all, it’s for him that I’m doing all this in the first place.  No, I’m doing it for me, too.  Yeah, just need to lie down for a few minutes here and catch my breath, and revel in what it’s like to be worshipped by a muscle-addicted mob.

Scott

“Hell yeah.  I loved how people swarmed you and you just let them feel any part of you, flexing for them when they asked for it.  I was amazed at how bold some people were.  I had a sense that some really got into feeling that big basket of yours.  I thought you might get pretty damn hard from all of that.   I really got turned on when you lifted me over your head and I straddled your back.  My hard cock was mashed into your neck muscles and I couldn’t get enough of that.  I’m sure you felt that, too.  Besides, that was like telling that jerk and anybody else like him that we’re partners and really into it and proud of it.”  We’re both pretty tired but, god, it was worth it.  I hope we have enough energy for that young stud’s visit at 5pm.  That will really be hot for all of us.

Dave

Oh it’s nice just to relax and absorb the sun.  Great for my tan.  Teaching this big young stud bodybuilder a few things at 5pm will be lots of fun…actually an energy boost.

Oh oh….there’s a skinny little guy, looks about 25, slowly making his way over to us.  I guess I ought to expect this.  Most everyone is still here.  Lord have mercy, I don’t ever think I’ve seen a guy so visibly nervous as him.  He can’t hide it.   And he sure does look embarrassed and awkward.  Poor guy.  He probably has never even come close to someone like me, let alone see someone like me pose and explode my muscles for all to worship and admire.  I bet that’s on his mind.   I’m about to find out.

Visitor

“Hello….ummm….my name is Dennis….I…I….wanted to come over and introduce myself to both of you.  I thought your posing exhibition was absolutely wonderful.   You really put that other guy in his place.  Then, I really got excited when I saw you get on his shoulders and ride him like a horse.  I’m so embarrassed at saying this to you both but I promised myself I wouldn’t leave this afternoon until I did.  I know I’m rambling  on…just nerves…but you both are so inspiring to me.”   Shit, I’m just making a class-A jerk out of myself.  All these other beautiful people are around and then there’s just me.  I’m such a closet-muscle-worshipper…always have been…and always get really shy about being around handsome bodybuilders.  But, not today.  I want things to be different.

Dave

“Thanks for coming over and introducing yourself, Dennis.  Glad you liked the show I put on.  This here is my partner, Scott.  Have you thought about doing some bodybuilding yourself?”  I want to be gentle with him.  He’s pretty cute, but fragile it seems.  “Well, ok, if you aren’t’ into bodybuilding yourself, what are you interested in?”  I think I already know but I want him to tell us.

Dennis

“Well…I guess I can tell you guys…I’m not sure why….but I think you’d understand.  I’m gay.  Always been gay.”   Oh fuck, they may just run me away.  I’m being too honest too fast, here.  But they actually seem gay themselves, at least I think.  God knows my gaydar doesn’t work very well.  “And, you, Dave, are the most massive, built, and gorgeous man I have ever seen.   I couldn’t believe you were real when you came out onto the pool deck and took off that small towel of yours.  You seemed to treat people nice so I thought there was a chance for me to at least say hello and not get pushed aside.  I’ve been watching both of you since you came out.  No, I’m not a stalker…just a lover, a lover of huge massive muscle.”  There I said it.  I’m glad I did.  I need to start telling the truth more.  I have no idea where this is going.  This is very scary.

Scott

“Dennis, my man, I understand.  I’m a lot like you, really.  I am completely into musclemen, muscle-gods and muscle-worshipping.  I’m an expert muscle-worshipper and its taken guys like my friend Dave, here, to develop me to where I can really let it all hang out without embarrassment or apology.  And, yes, we’re both gay.”  God, I feel for this guy.  I know what its like to feel so alone with your fantasies and how scary it is to say it all out loud. 

“So, my friend Dave, is my musclegod, my muscle-daddy and my partner.  And he gets to be passionately worshipped by me and I get to feel, massage, and grope all his muscles all the time.  He loves it.  That’s what muscle-worshipping is all about.  And, of course, there’s some pretty hot sex that can go on, too.”  I hope he’s getting the picture that he’s ok, not weird, not deviant, but just one more of us guys who are completely into muscles.

Dennis

“Oh thank you for telling me all of that…especially about the two of you.  When I saw you get on top of Dave’s shoulders and ride him like that, I knew I had to meet you two.  I’ve spent my teenage years and adult life on the internet reading and looking at bodybuilders and muscle-worshipping scenes.  I have more pictures and stories printed off that I can possibly imagine….all to fulfill my fantasies.” 

“I’ve hired a few escorts but they were really not into it, even though they had some great bodies.  They just took my money because I was an easy hit, I guess.   So, in a way, watching you, Scott, with Dave, was fulfilling one of my deepest and most heartfelt fantasies.”  This is easier now.  I still don’t know where this is going or what they can say to me.  Maybe we’ll just part friends here in the next few minutes.

Dave

“Dennis.  You’re a good man.  I can tell.  You’re just struggling with things that you feel ashamed of.  I understand.  Scott understands.  That’s exactly why the two of us were out here today.  However, I did not expect to have to put a muscle-head jerk into his place by blowing him away with my posing routine.  Yet, you, like a whole hell of a lot of other people, seemed to really get off on that.  I got off doing it for the audience and Scott.  I like the attention and the lusty passion its kicks up in people, especially in gay guys.   Fuck, you would not believe how many people, men and women, manhandled my bulging package underwater.  What do you think of that?”  I want him to get the big picture of what is possible in muscle-worshipping.  God, he needs an education, bad.

Dennis

“I’m so embarrassed to even hear you talk like that.  Though I shouldn’t be.  I know I love bodybuilders and bodybuilders with especially big packages.  Yours is unbelievable.  I was shocked when I saw it after you stripped your towel off.  Then I wanted, deep down, to come up and grab it and massage it with my mouth and tongue and make you hard.  That was, of course, my fantasy.  I don’t mean to insult you or anything.”  Now, I’m getting myself into really hot water.

Dave

“Dennis, I want you to understand that I love that you love my big bulge.  I’ve got some big ass cock and balls and parade them around without apology.  I want guys, especially, to really get off worshipping my bulge as much as they worship my massive muscles.  I’m a total package for the right guy.  Get it?  What the hell do you think Scott is doing with me this week?  He’s a bulging basket fanatic beyond the likes I’ve ever seen.  I feel really proud of what I got.  And I like it when others get into it with me.”   This better be sinking in, otherwise Dennis might be a lost cause.

Dennis

“Fuck, I’m so relieved to hear you talk like that to me.  I’ve read and heard talk like that on the internet but never believed it could happen in real life.  Wow.  You guys are truly special.”  Oh shit, I wonder if they would ever ask me to join them?  Me?  Skinny me?  Naw.  They’ve got there own thing going but, god, it sure would be nice to be with them….at least in some way.  God, he is so massive, so built, and so sexy.  I can’t stand looking at him without getting hard.

Scott

“Hey, Dennis, it looks to me like you’re getting yourself hard here while talking to us.   Right?  That’s ok.  Dave and I live with hard-ons.  We love them.  You should see Dave’s monster when it gets hard.  There’s nothing else in the world like it.  Being hard -- it’s like another form of communication, only much more personal and even more honest than our words.  Bottom line, I think it’s cool that you’re getting a hard-on.”  We could be going somewhere with this.  I just don’t want either of us to scare him.  He’s a cute guy.

Dave

“Yeah, hard-ons are a really important part of muscle-worshipping.  What do you think bodybuilders do in a hotel room after a sweaty competition?  What do you think those huge powerlifters do after a weightlifting competition?  How about those young virile muscular sexy gymnasts?  Do you think they go to the showers to just take a shower?  No, my man, muscle-worshippers want to be worshipped and want to do worshipping.  That’s how we’re built.” 

“You’re built like that.  And that’s a good thing.  You just need to really know it.   It has nothing to do with whether you’re skinny or big like me.  It’s all in the lust for muscle in all its different forms.  Steve and I are here this week just that for purpose and that purpose alone.”  Boy, if I haven’t made the case for muscle-worshipping by now, I need to get out of this business.

Dennis

“Oh god, I’m getting so turned on talking to you both like this.  Yes, I really am a very passionate muscle-worshipper, always have been.  I just never let anybody know, especially spectacular musclemen like you, Dave.  Up to right now, I’ve just stayed in my internet and porn fantasy world beating my meat until I’m dry.”  

I don’t know what else to say.  These are clearly nice guys and they understand me.  And I’m glad for that, at least.  I think I oughta just say goodbye and excuse myself and go to my room and beat my meat silly.  It would probably be better not to see them again.  I won’t embarrass myself anymore than I have.

Dave

“Dennis.  If Scott agrees, I’m thinking you might want to join us in our room at 5pm today.”  Scott’s nod says I’m on the right track.  “Actually, it’ll be more than just me and Scott.  We met a nice, really built, handsome and hung bodybuilder a little while ago and invited him up so he and I could give Scott a posing exhibition.  I’m thinking that you would enjoy our posing exhibition, too.” 

“And, of course, you can’t have a decent posing exhibition without some serious muscle worship.  And, you can’t have some serious muscle worship without some serious man to man sex….with all the necessary precautions.   Would you like to join us?  We’d be glad to have you.”   Scott and I must be on mission this weekend to save gay souls or something.  It feels like we are doing a service to humanity.

Dennis

“I don’t know what to say but a huge “YES!”   You have no idea what it would me to me to be with you guys like that.  You’re like the best Christmas present I could ever have.  You want me to bring any drinks or snacks?”  That sounds so lame but what else can I say?”

Dave

“Just like a gay guy.  “Can I bring something?”  No, Dennis, just bring yourself and don’t jack off between now and the time you join us.  Is that clear?”  Oh boy, a young built muscle-stud, a trained worshipper like Scott, and Tim, a newbie who we will help unbridle all his built up passion.  And, I’m their muscle-daddy, posing, flexing, fucking, and rough-housing with a bunch of other lusty guys.  How good can it get?

Dennis

“Yes, sir, perfectly clear.”

Scott

“Great…I’m really up for a foursome – especially with you and the other bodybuilder.   I want to see the two of you get it on with each other…mashing your muscles together, mashing your bulging pouches, and fucking each other’s muscles with your hard-ons.   Just make Dennis and me the meat in the middle of the bodybuilder muscle sandwiches.”  Dave, you’re awesome.  Thanks again, for being such a great guy…a great partner, lover, muscle-daddy, and muscle god extraordinaire.

Part VI to follow

Copyright©[email protected]

Feedback welcomed.  No flames, please.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 7 years later...

Bingo! This hit the “spot” several times!!! 😜. Love these characters!!! 🥰. Cannot wait for further exploits in joyous and positive muscle worship!!! 💪