My brother the dairy farm

Dangeresque

My Brother the Dairy Farm

I was supposed to post this on a specific day but I forgot to do so... either way... here it is...

This is a story of rescue, love, and quite a few adult sexual themes. There are young but NOT under-aged characters who engage in sexual activity in a variety of ways so if that sort of thing offends you then please stop reading as of this sentence. All characters who engage in sexual activity are over the age of 18 and while there are younger characters featured in the story they do not engage in sexual acts. Only characters of legal age engage in sexual acts in this story. All characters are original creations and any similarities to any existent characters is entirely coincidental and unintentional. There are a mixture of human and furry characters in the futuristic setting of this world and the laws on this planet differ from the laws of twenty first century earth. This story not only features sexual situations with young characters (not under-aged) but also features lactation, muscle growth, excessive cum, super strength, and quite a few other kinky themes. Consider yourself forewarned and if you are still reading after this paragraph then enjoy the ride!

It is the year 2785 and mankind has reached for the stars. They have colonies all over the Milky Way galaxy. Some are on shared colony worlds while others are on planets that were terraformed by the Sol Alliance. This story takes place on the distant terraformed colony planet of Minos. A world so distant that the Sol government regulations were mostly lax. The planet, as all the other colony worlds, had its own government along with it's own set of laws and policing system. In this case the law enforcement was called the Minos Guard.

It should also be mentioned that by this point in the future, gene splicing in the twenty-eighth century has become as common as getting a tattoo would have been in the twentieth century. So in other words, people have modified themselves to be better specimens of what they consider physical perfection... whether that means increased intelligence, enhanced strength, animal attributes, or most any modification they deem fit. Colonists all received basic intelligence, strength, and genitalia improvements prior to their arrival a century prior to help make their lives easier in starting the colonization.

The way the world is now would resemble a twentieth century Earth with a few futuristic comforts. There were subdivisions that had ordinary houses, cities with giant buildings, vast farm lands with distant neighbors, and most regular folks lived in those places. Everyone has hover cars or jump ships for travel and some of the more rich citizens live in floating buildings or even floating cities depending on their preference. This story however takes place on a small farm at the end of Holenderry Lane. The farm had a house out front that sort of capped off the end of the street in it's sub division and behind the house was some farm land, quite a few silos, and even a few barns and other farm houses.

This particular farm was the home of Zandros Northcott and his father Oliver, or Ollie as he was often called. Ollie was a single father and a gay man who had sex once with a woman and was then stuck with a child as the result. He and his son were both born mods on the world of Minos. At thirty eight, Ollie was an eight and a half foot tall wall of feline muscles. He was a lion with red and white fur and a face framed by a fiery orange mane. His chest and underbelly had the majority of his white fur, along with the fur of his face, but aside from his golden orange mane, and the treasure trail of fur that ran down his chest to his crotch, a tuft of the gold fur on the end of his tail, plus the gold fur on his forearms and calves, the rest of his fur was apple red. He had humanoid hands and feet, which were oversized even for his massive frame, and his genitalia was also decidedly humanoid and not sheathed as many who took the fur mods chose to be.

Zandros, as a ten year old boy, stood a mere four feet six inches in height but was muscular for his age. One might say he had a lithe muscular build even at such an age. Although he had not reached puberty at ten, his head was still framed by the same mane that his father had thanks to his bred-in modifications from generations prior. The pair also shared another unique thing in that despite the red, white, and gold coloration elsewhere on their bodies they had the most brilliant hazel eyes. In point of fact, Ollie shared all the exact same colorations of his father and in public there would be no mistaking that they were father and son.

They lived a happy and peaceful life in their two story home at the end of Holenderry Lane but as with many a story, their lives were about to change forever.

It was a summers eve when the Vandervet dairy farm caught fire. No one knows the root of the cause but when the ash settled there was only one survivor. A young bovine lad named Henry. Henry was two years younger than Zandros but being that their farms were not far away they had played together and even became good friends at the local park over several summers. The impact on young Henry had driven the bovine male to silence.

There was no question in Ollie's eye and he took in the young man without question. Within a week he was sharing a bedroom with Zandros and within a month it was as though he were a part of the Northcott family. The boys became best friends and spent all their time together. It wasn't until Zandros went through puberty that he began to notice his younger brother in a different light.

Henry Vandervet looked relatively like a human with a deep tanned skin. Atop his head he had black and white hair and a small pair of bull horns that protruded from the sides. His ears were more like those of an elf than of a human and his eyes were twin cerulean blue pools. He often wore only tank tops and basketball shorts, both of which were almost always stretched over immaculate muscles that rivaled those of his older brother. He often either went barefoot or just wore a pair of sandals and his brother found that very attractive... but that was just the thing. Zandros didn't want those kinds of feelings. Not towards his brother. He loved him ever so and didn't want anything to come between them, much less his awkward fresh puberty driven boners.

Zandros spent years hiding his feelings and in that time felt his attraction to his best friend and adopted brother only grow stronger but in his eighteenth year, after receiving a doctorate in molecular biology, the lion was to go on an expedition for the Ferios corporation to an uncharted world as chief science officer. The opportunity was impossible to resist and his time in that mission would bring him away for two years. With tearful goodbyes he left his family farm and departed to go to on his two year mission across the stars.

While separated by lightyears, he still called his father and brother every day. They would talk for hours and their bond never wavered despite the distance. The time flew by Zandros made more than one discovery on the ancient world and some that he had to keep secret despite his desire to share. The years flew by and it was time to return home. He found that his family's business was booming and that they converted the farm strictly to a dairy now while he was gone. There weren't a whole lot of details but with the business doing so well his father was actually away on a business trip the day that Zandros was to return. There were many apologetic messages but he made sure things were prepared for a return into luxury. Zandros was particularly happy to get back to see Henry.

Despite that time apart he felt that their bonds had only grown stronger. The desires he felt for his adopted brother and best friend only strengthened since his early days of puberty. He had tried to have other relationships but nothing ever felt right. He had never felt that same bond that he had with Henry and on his return he was going to tell his brother. It was going to be a part of his birthday present.

The day he was coming back was the day of Henry's 18th birthday. A milestone of a day and Zandros felt the excitement building within him. The lion at twenty was now a bit bigger than his dad was the day they adopted Henry. He stood eight and a half feet tall of massive muscle and on his flight back he wore black tank top with a white vest, a pair of black cargo shorts that bulged obscenely with his muscles and package, a pair of gladiator sandals on his feet, and a multicolored bracelet on each wrist. The intergalactic ship zipped through the stars and he felt his comm vibrate.

Zandros pulled out the small rod of a device and a screen popped open. He saw Henry's beautiful, youthful, smiling face appear on his screen, “Hey Zand! Are you excited? I'm excited. I can't believe it's been two whole years just talking to your face on screens... and now you're nearly back here!”

“I know! I think I'll touch down planetside in fifteen minutes terran time,” said Zandros, “It's gonna be so awesome to see more than just your face on a tiny screen now. Sorry dad won't be there for your birthday.”

“Eh,” Henry shrugged, “I'm pretty sure it was intentional...”

Zandros quirked an eyebrow, “Huh? Why do you say that?”

Henry chuckled, “Nothing bad. I just told him I wanted some alone time with my big bro and I think he came up with that flimsy business trip excuse so he could get out of our hair for a week while we got to spend some time together.”

“Heh, yeah. That sounds like something dad would do,” Zandros smiled, “So I guess I'll just get a hovercab back to the old homestead after I get back.”

“Whaaaaaat?! Are you kidding me, Zand?” Henry almost seemed hurt but he just couldn't stop smiling, “I'm waiting at this space port for you. We aren't going to lose a second together. I got a whole day planned for us together.”

“Oh? Well I've got a few presents for you and something I wanted to say but I guess I'll just wait till we're up close in person to tell you all that and give you that and oh my gosh we are finally gonna hang out after two whole years and I can't wait any more!” Zandros went through a slew of emotions in a single run on sentence and then inhaled deeply afterwards, “Maybe I should just tell you what I got you now.”

Henry shook his head, “Nuuuuuuuuuu! Don't ruin the surprise! I'm gonna hang up and I'll see you at the spaceport big bro!”

“Okay okay okay. I'll see you in a few Henry. Love you!” he smiled.

“Love you too, Zand! Bye bye!” the bull man stuck out his tongue in a very silly smile and the video call zipped to an end. Zandros smiled and tucked the com bar back in the pants of his cargo shorts. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses as they entered atmo and the sky went from the starry dark to early morning day in just a few moments time. The starship came to a safe landing.

Twenty minutes in the baggage claim area and Zandros felt his pocket buzz again. He pulled it out to see a text from his brother that read, “Hey! Everything alright? Thought you'd have landed by now.”

He texted back, “Waiting for my bags. Hope they didn't lose my stuff. I'll text on my way out.”

As if on cue his bags came through right after he hit send on that text. He had four large suitcases filled to the brim but carried them with ease, one in each hand and one under each arm as the muscular lion made his way out of the baggage claim to the pickup area. He saw several hover cars but didn't recognize either his family truck or car anywhere. He walked past a massive hover limo when the window in back rolled down and he saw his brother's handsome face peek out.

“Zand! Over here!” his brother called out. Zandros walked over and Henry smiled, “Just toss your stuff in back and I'll scooch over.”

The trunk opened and the massive lion set his bags inside. He pulled out a couple of present boxes wrapped in shiny foil paper. He looked them over and took a deep breath for what he had to tell the man he knew for most of his life as his brother. He closed the trunk and saw the door was open, then he went inside and was engulfed entirely by something warm and amazing.

“Oh I'm so happy to have you back! I've missed you so much. You have no idea,” Henry was practically sobbing. Zandros left when he was just sixteen but it appears that his brother had quite the growth spurt in their time apart. When he left, Henry was six feet tall and had muscles to rival his own. Now that he was back he saw that Henry's muscles had surpassed his... by a lot. He was a ten foot tall behemoth of humanoid bovine masculinity.

He looked to see his brother wearing red sandals, a red kilt, and red a stretchy shirt that looked like it was painted on and left his arms completely exposed. In the middle of his pecs there was a hole open to expose the center of his pectoral cleavage. Zandros had never been turned on this much in his entire life. He sat quietly and just stared after they broke the hug.

“Bro? Brother? Zand? Zandros? Hellooo? Are you alright?” Henry asked as he waved a hand in front of Zandros' face.

Zandros shook his head and blinked a couple times, “W-wow... you got a whole lot bigger, Henry.”

“Oh yeah,” he rubbed the back of his head, stretching his shirt to the max as his arm flexed to immense proportions, “I guess I should have warned you about that. Turns out my birth parents did a whole lot more genetic tampering than they ever let on... I think I would have to show you what I mean but not yet. Today we gotta hang out and just enjoy each others company.”

Zandros smiled and nodded so happy to see his best friend after two years apart. He almost forgot he had gifts when the door closed and the limo took off. He saw the wrapping paper sparkle and he held them out for Henry, “Speaking of our hang out, I got these for you. Happy birthday!”

Henry was almost like a little kid, his legs bouncing as he took both the presents in his massive hands. Zandros admired how he seemed to be pretty much hairless except for the hair atop his head, leaving his immaculately tanned skin exposed to the elements. He was definitely going to have to talk to his brother about that stuff sooner than later.

Henry opened the first present and pulled out a small blue glowing rod... well... small in his hands at least. He pushed a button on one end and the small rod leaped from his hand and turned into a small blue dog made of light. Henry's eye's lit up, “Oh my goodness! What is this thing?”

Zandros giggled, “This is an invention of mine. One of a few I made like this. I call him Synth. He has the ability to transform into a number of different animals on command, all made of light, and he can even turn into a musical instrument if you wanted.”

The small glowing dog hopped into Henry's arms and he pet it happily, “Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!”

“Don't forget your other gift,” said Zandros as he pointed to the other box.

Henry set Synth on his lap and then tore open the paper on his other present and dumped the content in his hands. It was a small dog collar that had Synth's name on the front and Henry's contact information on back. Henry wasted no time in putting the collar on his new pet but then set Synth on the ground. He reached over and scooped up his brother into his arms and said, “Best big brother ever.”

He hugged long and hard and Zandros hugged back when he felt himself start to get hard, he pushed off but couldn't get away without a kiss on the cheek first. The lion chuckled and wanted to tell his brother of his feelings but then instead said, “So where are we going first?”

Henry didn't let his brother leave his lap and held him firmly in place, “First we are going to the movies for an early show. Then we are going to a restaurant for a late lunch and then we are gonna hang out at home for a quiet night in of board games... after I tend to some duties on the dairy farm that is...”

“Sounds like a fun day,” Zandros smiled. They chatted and caught up about Zandros' expedition and the places he had gone among the stars. His brother told him of the goings on back home with all their neighbors and the local friends they shared.

The movie came and went, but during it, Henry kept his arm around his brother and Zandros was all to happy to lean his head on his brother's massive pec like the most compfortable pillow he'd ever known. The sexual desires faded as he felt their bond strengthen to something more. Something in the silence shared between them as the pictures flickered up on that screen was more than words could say.

They made their way to a buffet afterwards and between the two of them they nearly ate the place empty. Henry paid double for both of them and apologized for their heavy consumption. Afterwards it was time to head back to the farm. The automated limo dropped them off and then zipped off into the skies. It was good to be back at their house but on arrival, Zandros noticed Henry seemed a bit... fidgety.

“Everything alright Henry?”

Henry seemed nervous, “Uh... yeah... it's fine. If you go get your bags in the house I'll be along in a little while. Just need to check on some things in the barn first.”

Henry sprinted off so fast that he left his sandals behind and ran barefoot to the back of the house. Zandros shrugged the strangeness off and then took his bags into his childhood home. He saw the familiar places that were all made bigger and heavily reinforced for his dad's weight and that of his two huge sons. Zandros took off his sandals and walked the halls up and down. He ran his hands over familiar bannisters and looked through some old family photos. That's when he noticed his brother had been gone for a long time.

He checked his comm and saw the time. Henry had been gone over an hour. Zandros got worried and ran out the back of the house, leaving his comms behind. He got to the back yard and saw a sight that stunned him. He had been so focused on his brother that he didn't even notice the massive silos that went on for a mile back from the barn, each one standing ten stories tall. They said Northcott Dairy on the sides and he saw several automated hover tanker trucks that would park next to the silos, fill up, and then zip off over the horizon. Presumably they were going off to some kind of processing or packaging plant elsewhere on Minos.

Zandros didn't have time to focus on that as he ran to the barn and heard the sound of fluids rushing fast through a series of pipes. Inside he heard the sounds of moaning and some kind of machine humming rhythmically.

He opened the door and saw Synth run out to chase a rabbit through the field between the barn and the house... then he walked inside and saw something that made his jaw drop to the floor. It was his brother, stark naked, and hooked up to a machine. He was faced away from the doors but as Zandros walked around he saw there were two giant pumps hooked up to his nipples and an incredibly massive pump sucking on his gargantuan cock.

The ten foot tall bull stood and his powerful toes flexed into the concrete under foot like it were sand. His nipples must have been six inches long and super thick, really filling out the milkers. His cock was another story. Four feet long and ten inches across from side to side, if Zandros were to guess. That was it. It was all his pants could take. His own twenty six inch long, incredibly thick, boner ripped free of his pants and alerted his brother to his presence.

Henry started to cry and tried to cover himself with his massive hands to obscure the view his brother got, “No! Look away. I'm a freak... I didn't want you to find out like this... not like this...”

“Find out that you make some of the milk on the farm?” asked Zandros, “Now I see what you meant by your birth parents doing more modification to you than we thought.”

Henry cried as his brother stared, “I'm a huge hideous freak. I kept getting bigger and bigger and so did my mmmm orgasms... then I started to lactate... dad set this up to helpmmm me control it and keep from milking everywhere... then it turned out people liked my milk... And I kept making more and more... now I'm a freak who needs to get milked every day. I'm not part of the dairy farm. I am the dairy farm. I fill silos every day with my milk and cum. I'm a freak and I just wanted one perfect day with my perfect brother before he found me out and knew I was a freak just like the people that used to work the farm.”

“Henry...” Zandros walked up to his brother and wiped his tears away, “I love you Henry.”

“Like cause we're family and cause you have to sure...” said the massive bull man still sobbing a bit.

“No!” said Zandros, “More than that. I think you are the sexiest, kindest, and most wonderful person I know. I've loved you for years. I should have said something years ago but I was too chicken. I love you and I will never hurt you. I realize seeing you now that not only was there never anyone else I could love like you but there never will be.”

He hugged his brother, stradling the massive cock still being sucked by that machine, his own boner interrupting their caring moment when it accidentally wedged between his brother's pecs. Henry looked down and saw his brother's massive pink cock then said, “You... you really don't think I'm a freak?”

“I think I've never been more turned on in my life than I am right now,” said Zandros, “I'm only sorry I never said something sooner. I love you, Henry.”

Henry hugged his brother close and they kissed on the lips. It was long and hard and filled with years of repressed passion all coming out in a single blow. He felt and heard the milk production only increase faster and faster as they did. Henry pulled off only to say, “I love you too Zandros... I-I-I really do... I think I did even back when we were on the playground... When you left I never felt so much pain. I missed you so much.”

“I'm never leaving you again. You are mine and I shall stay with you forever, my love,” said Zandros as he kissed his brother again.

Henry flexed his massive pecs around the humanoid lion cock wedged between them and the lion let out a moan. He flexed again and again giving his bro the pec job of a life time. He grabbed Zandros by the rump and lifted him so that the massive lion cock met with his mouth and then he began to suck and lick over the leaking head.

Zandros braced himself on the meatiest pecs he had ever had the pleasure of witnessing. His one true love was sucking his cock while cumming so much that his huge cock was filling silos of bull semen and milk. The whole experience overwhelmed him to the point where he got no warning. He just came and came hard. Not as much as his brother but still a few dozen gallons of lion seed pumped down that bull man's throat and into his belly, bulging it out. When the orgasm ended, Henry pulled the cock from his mouth and licked his lips, “You have no idea how long I wanted to do that... some times I would watch you masturbate and I would cum without touching myself.”

The lion panted in his lover's arms and had no words. He kissed him again and then heard his brother moan loudly. Suddenly he felt the ground quake a bit and some of the milk and cum from his brother started spurting out from the sucking devices. A red light went off and so did an alarm.

“What happened?” asked Zandros.

“I'm putting out too much too fast. Didn't open enough silos... can't hold back... never this turned on... gonna burst a couple silos again...” said Henry.

Zandros hopped off his brother and looked at the monitors of the silos outside and saw two of them start to bulge bigger and bigger. He looked over the controls, “What do I do?”

Henry was rubbing his pecs as more and more milk erupted from him, “Hit the switches... Open some more silos... Save the milk...”

He found some switches for the silo controls and opened a few more with toggles. The alarms stopped and the silos on the monitors unbulged. He breathed a sigh of releif and stayed with his brother.

He knelt at the bull man's feet and started to rub and kiss them, working his way up the calves to his enormous and hyper productive balls. He sniffed, licked, kissed, kneades and caressed those balls for all he was worth, feeling them swell and contract as they continued their onslaught of a constant orgasm. He worshipped his bull brother for hours and finally he finished milking with several more silos full of their family product. Several more feline orgasms painted the walls of the barn before they were through.

After they had finished they were both tuckered out. They took a shower together and then went to bed. They shared the same bed and slept naked with Henry on his back and Zandros sleeping atop him on the best muscle bed he could have asked for. Henry loved the feel of the soft lion fur on his body. The pair snuggled and cuddled close through the night. The next day was to be yet another milestone that neither of them would forget.

The following morning Zandros was going to share another secret with his brother and hope for the best.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3