Just Dave And Me - Part Iv

msclvrtoo

Here's Part IV.  Part III is yet to be written

Just Dave and Me – Part IV

(Part III has yet to be written.  The “writing gods wanted” Part IV and V next)

(See Parts I and II for important background)

By [email protected]

Scott

Holy shit, I am bushed.  Never in my wildest muscle-worshipping fantasy dreams did I think I could spend the last two hours in such total muscle, sensory and erotic overload.  Dave is extraordinary as man, muscle-daddy, lover, super heavy-weight body-builder, and sex machine.  And, I have never felt so protected and loved by a man in my life – and love is not too strong a word.  We’ve just hit it off big time and, yet, I know deep down, that it will probably not last beyond this week.  I’m committed to making the most of him right now. 

I am laying here, my head nestled between his massive right bicep (which he loves to flex to remind me he’s here) and his huge set of deltoids.  His forearm, even unflexed, is so thick, vascular, covered in veins, and has the light touch of hair that I love.  His hands are so huge and, with hairy knuckles, it was amazing feeling for him to take my already hard cock into his huge hand and squeeze and pump it.  I felt like I was getting an infusion of his strength and masculinity through my cock and his calloused hands.

My puny legs are entwined in two pillars of explosive muscular power.  Never did I think one man, one alive man, as opposed to a man in my fantasies or morphs, could possess such bulging slabs of quad beef that wrap around each other creating all sorts of crevasses.  They narrow down to his knees and then explode once again into huge calf muscles.  His legs are works of art, made and carved of rock.  God, I did love licking all that and wrapping my arms around one of those monsters and feeling the incredible hardness against my chest. 

I humped him like a dog in a fever and it felt so damn good.  He responded by thrusting and re-thrusting his quad into my chest.  It was so cool to gradually work myself up to his stiff cock and be told, in very specific terms, how to worship, lick and suck his monster to get him off.  It was an honor to pleasure him like that, and I was rewarded with gobs of cum down my throat and all over my face and body.  He’s like a fire-hose.  And during all of that he was flexing, posing, and pumping…getting off on being a total sex and muscle machine.

Backing Up A Couple of Hours

It all started when we stopped in the hall outside the room and he did, as I had asked, and picked me up in his arms – so easily --  carrying his suitcase at the same time.  What a thrill to be in the thick, hard arms of my new muscle-daddy.  He had a big grin on his face because he knew he was fulfilling one of my life-long fantasies…to be carried like this.  I knew he’d be carrying me even more in the days ahead.  He lifted me up so gracefully and, yet, his arms just bulged out of his turtleneck even more. 

I didn’t know what to feel up first so I put my right arm and hand behind his neck and just felt the erupting traps and thick corded neck muscles that always seemed to be huge and hard on him.  I brought my other hand up and, in a moment of deep affection, cupped his handsome face in my hand, caressing all his masculine features, day-old beard and all.  He liked that very much.  I traced his smile with my index finger, and he sucked, hard, on my finger.  God, what would he do with my cock?

Once inside, it was like both of us were possessed with indescribable passion and lust.  He told me to get naked first.  I couldn’t believe how hard my cock was.  Then he told me I was going to strip him and do it slowly, despite the urge I had just to try to rip it all off at once, as if I had the strength to do that. Right then, I thought I really did.  God, it was like unwrapping the best Christmas present I ever had.  Since he had taken his jacket off at the table, I was challenged to figure out how to get a sweater up and over all his very thick arm muscles, very wide lats, huge shoulders, and massive neck.  He saw that and just said “Go at it buddy, it’s what we both have been waiting for.”  It wasn’t easy but, god, was it beautiful. 

I raised the bottom of the sweater and was treated to a visual feast of an eight pack of thick, etched ab muscles covered in a light coating of brown hair, hair that trailed down into his tight pants.  I managed to get the sweater off his extended shelf of pec muscles, and they weren’t even flexed.  His tits were really big and stuck out like they were hard themselves.  Then it took both of us to get him out of the arms of his sweater.  I was astonished and so turned on I almost came just looking at the incredible contours and veins of his forearms, biceps and triceps.  I was in a hurry now, even though he told me to do this slowly.  No way. 

He leaned his head forward and I grabbed the sweater’s neckline and pulled it all up and over his head.  Holy mother of god….I was in awe.  He stood there watching me, being dumbfounded, once again, until my hands started to explore his whole upper body.  He is so wide and he narrows to an unbelievably small waist.  It truly made him look very, very powerful.  I loved the light coating of hair on his pecs and down his arms.  That hair did not interfere with his definition at all.  He flexed each muscle as I explored, pushed, groped, and grabbed. 

I went right into his cleavage with my face and started licking like there was no tomorrow and then moved over to his flexed biceps and triceps and kept licking until I had no saliva left.  His pits were to die for.  Hairy, corded, very deep, and with a heavy musky sent.  In the meantime, my hands were groping his wide muscular back and beautiful bubble butt.  I groped his back for leverage to keep pulling myself tight into his steel-casing of muscles in front. Actually, I was humping him with my whole body, again.

The muscle talk between us just kept us both more stoked.   Still, with his pants on, he hit a bunch of poses that drove me wild – double front biceps, left and right side chest, hands behind the head abdominal flex, back lat spread, and front lat spread.   I just kept rubbing, fondling, massaging, and groping each set of muscles as he presented them to me – pose by pose.  I couldn’t get enough of pushing and trying to grab onto his semi-soft cock that was hanging down his pant leg. I could see how very proud he was of his body.

I knew I wanted to get his pants off quick…not only to see him totally naked in all his muscular glory, but to let that huge cock out…the thing that was now, once again, all hard and big along the inside of his right leg.  I remember him telling me in the restaurant that he didn’t wear underwear.  Something calmed me down and I very slowly started undoing his belt, savoring what was to come.  I undid the pants hook and slowly pulled down the zipper. 

I glanced up at him and he just had this huge shit-eatin’ grin on his face, his hands and arms extended out from his waist in a partial flex…like a Superman pose.  His beautiful pubic hair started to show, then the root of his cock.  It was really thick even there.  Then I just grabbed his pants, pulling them down to his shoes.  His gorgeous cock popped right up, damn near straight up…which I know from reading…is a sign of plenty of virility.  It hit me in the face.  I’ll never forget that moment.

I was in overwhelm.  Not only was I in the presence of the biggest and most beautiful cock I had ever seen or imagined, but I was looking at pairs of legs that defied description – they were so big, cut and vascular.  He wasn’t moving.  I knew he was waiting for me.  I took both my hands and wrapped them around that huge cock, one in front of the other.  He was that big. 

I squeezed hard to feel the power, muscle and hardness of his baseball bat.  I squeezed again, and again.  Mostly to let myself know that I was really here, really doing this, and really feeling the real thing.  I was in awe of the corded muscles that ran the length of his cock, and the web of veins, and the different colors of blue, purple, and red, especially at his crown.  The ridge around his crown was very pronounced and his big glans were separated by a deep piss slit.  It was gorgeous, a sight to behold.

From there, we just went crazy.  Once I got him out of his pants and shoes he really took charge and demanded that I worship each flexed muscle.  I couldn’t do that enough, that’s for sure.  Then, as I’ve mentioned, he taught me how to worship his cock muscle.  It was clear that because he was far bigger than the average man, there was far more to giving him pleasure than might be ordinarily expected.  And, I sure as hell wanted to please my muscle-daddy.

Then, much to my surprise, he just picked me up like I was nothing and threw me onto the bed.  I thought he wanted to fuck the shit out of me.  Instead, he wanted to get me off.   He stripped me of my clothes so fuckin’ fast.  I was in a daze.  Then he placed his huge body on top of mine.  He could have crushed me to death and I still would have loved it.   He was an expert in going after my cock and balls.  No surprise there.  He knew all of my sensitive male spots and took me through an amazing fore-play experience. 

Just when I thought I was going to pop and couldn’t hold it any longer, he took all of me into his mouth and began to give me a total cock massage with his muscular, rough tongue.  It got even rougher when he gently scraped his teeth along the top and bottom of my cock.   God, I was in heaven.  During all of this, my hands were aggressively exploring every bulging muscle I could reach.  When I exploded into his mouth, he took it all without hardly a dribble from his lips.

He lay down and I crawled on top of him.  God he is huge and so damn hard.  He loved flexing his muscles some more as I lay on top.  He got hard again, of course.  I moved his big cock over underneath mine and really got into crushing my hardness against his hardness.  I was fucking his cock and he reciprocated by thrusting up and fucking my cock.  Again, I felt like I was merging with him….being given some of his masculine power and energy when I did that.

I moved onto my side and cuddled up against his bicep and shoulder and we started to rest for a while.  I was one grateful muscle-worshipper.

Dave

Damn, I got me one fine man here.  He’s one of those guys that are just built – emotionally, mentally, and spiritually – to be a muscle-worshipper.  He loves being dominated by me.  And, fuck, he takes initiative – I don’t have to tell him what to do all the time.  He just knows what to do – by muscle-worshipper instinct, I guess.  I guess all my mass and muscles just inspire the fuck out of him.  No surprise there.  That’s just way guys react to being with a muscle-god like me.

I’m laying here with my buddy cuddled into my side, his head on my big bicep, and thinking about how I love to be worshipped, show my big-ass muscles off, flex and pose to bring guys to orgasm, demonstrate my strength, be cocky, be an exhibitionist, and help guys like Scott have the time of their life.  This surrogate stuff is right up my alley.  Well, hell, I’ve always thought I had testosterone instead blood in my big veins.

I loved seeing all the reactions I got from Scott, beginning with my picking him up outside the door and carrying him in.  Guys both straight and gay, almost always eat that up.  I understand.  Hell, if I ever met a guy bigger than me, I’d want him to do the same thing for me.  I know it amazed him that I did it without any effort and, yet, my muscles just bulged out the sweater even more.  He certainly noticed that.  I loved it when he cupped by face in his hand and explored….he had such a sensitive touch on my lips.  I couldn’t help but smile and suck on his finger.

It was a sight to behold Scott do the slow strip of my entire body.  Although he did get quite excited and sped it up -- contrary to my command.  I get that, too.  My super-heavyweight massive body and my good looks – I know I’m vain – just get guys like Scott so worked up that they can’t control themselves.  I know that’s why I get call-backs from the Institute to do more surrogate work with guys.  Gay guys are so much more fun to be with.  It’s just natural for them to go nuts over me.  Straight guys have a lot more hang-ups, but some of them do get with the program if they are with me long enough.

And Scott is one hell of a quick learner.  He worked my big cock like there was no tomorrow.  He did exactly what I told him to do.  If he does it that way for other guys, word will get around and he’ll be more popular than he could have imagined.  It always gets me off even more when I flex and pose while a guy is working my cock.  There’s something magical about pumping up and flexing hard, and being sucked at the same time.  I guess it’s a statement of the effect of being massive and having huge amounts of masculine power, dominance, and hyper-masculinity.  That’s me.

I know I scared him when I threw him on the bed.  He thought I was going to bust his ass wide open with my pile-driving cock.   I’ll certainly do that a few times this week but I know how to make it less painful for him.  Then, I could tell he was shocked that I was ready to give him a blow job.  He didn’t see that coming.  It’s good to keep him off balance once and a while.  And god knows I know how to take a guy to the limits with my tongue and my mouth.  He loved feeling my muscles as I did a number on his cock.  It got us both turned on.  I like that about Scott, he can walk and chew gum at the same time in muscle-worshipping.  His cum tasted damn good.  And, he was right, he can keep it hard for a lot longer than most guys.

Now, we’re taking a break.  I can tell he really likes being held like this – by his big muscle-daddy -- in bed.  I’m glad to oblige.  I’m thinking he and I should hit the pool and turn on a few folks…create some excitement…watch girls swoon over me…and watch the guys get hard-ons in their swim trunks or, even better, in their tight little speedos that don’t hide thing.  I’ll tell him to help me get my extra-large jock-strap on.  He’ll like doing that, for sure.  Then we’ll decide which of my swim trunks create the best effect. 

Scott

Oh, oh, ohhh….I could lay here with Dave like this forever.  I could spend the week like this with him.  I feel so close to him and so protected by his huge physique, especially his massive arms.  Yes..s…s…..s…..

Dave

“Hey, little buddy, I want to go out onto the pool deck, catch some rays, and see if I can’t get a bunch of people all excited.   Time to get out of bed and help me figure out what to wear.  I know you’ll like doing that.  Good.  Go into my suitcase and pull out the jock-strap and you’ll see a couple of swim trunks underneath.  They’re bigger and have more leg than regular posers.  Pull those out, too.”    This is going to be fun.

Scott

Oh my god, we’re actually gonna go outside…together…and he’s gonna show everything…his muscles, his good looks, and his big bulge.  I know he’s right…we’re gonna be hit by bimbos and studs wanting attention and wanting to put the moves on him.  God knows I sure would if I were one of them.  And, thankfully, I am in an entirely different role.  This is so cool, I can hardly stand it.  There are moments when all of this feels like a dream…like something I’m reading off the internet.  But, damn, this is for real.  Really real.  I feel like I’m going into holy territory…going into his private suitcase…to rummage through his pieces of clothing to find his jock strap and swim trunks.  That seems so personal to me.  Yet I know he knows that me touching his clothing, especially his jock strap…which is undoubtedly well worn and stained…I wonder what it will smell like….same with his swim trucks and posers ….well…is getting very close to my muscle daddy and very personal.

Fuck, his jock strap is so huge and so sexy.  And, yes, there are cum stains, yellow stains probably from piss, and even a few holes….oh god, I love the holes.  Nothing like seeing glimpses of cock and hairy balls covered up in the mystery of a bulging pouch.  Reminds me of some fabulous classic Colt photos of legendary Pete K.

Dave

“No, my friend, you can feel it right now but do not smell it right now.  Save that ecstasy for later after I’ve worn it some more.  Yes, I know you want to bring it up to your nose and bury yourself in the musky scent.  That’s being a good muscle-worshipper.  But I want you to develop some more discipline and this is as good as time as any.”  Damn, I can read Scott’s mind.  Hell, I love the smell of my own jock strap, too.  It gets me off that I can turn myself on that way.  Yeah, and those holes…boy, does that feed muscle-worshipping, jockstrap, and package fantasies.  Wait till he puts it on me and helps jam my equipment into the thing.  He won’t know what hit him.  We might never get to the pool and instead he’ll just want to worship my jockstrap and huge bulge.

Scott

“Yes, sir.  You’re my muscle-daddy and I do want to obey you.  I know it’s for my own good, but it is very frustrating because your jockstrap is so big, so worn, so well-used, and so damn sexy.  Are these the two swim suits you want to try on?  God, they look awfully small…like posers….are you sure they’re not the posers?”   Holy shit, I don’t know how I’m going to control myself out on the deck if he is packed into this jockstrap and the swimsuit.  He’ll be a walking hyper-masculine sex machine, attracting folks like moths to a light.  But I’ll sure as hell love hearing the conversations that have a lust-filled agenda.

Dave

“Yep, you got ‘em.  So, come over here and help me get into the jock strap, first.  That’s one of the benefits of being with me, buddy.  You get to do stuff that other guys would give their right arm to do.  I’m keeping my cock soft so you can get it and the balls into the pouch.  If I made myself hard for you, even the jock strap wouldn’t help hide it all.  So, while we’re out on the deck fending off the lusters, I’m going to find ways to keep myself soft so I don’t cause a scene that would cause problems with management.  Yeah, spread the leg straps out wide…you got it…don’t worry if my cock swings and hits your face…that’s one of the benefits of doing this for me…right?....”

“Now you’re going have to use your own muscles to get the straps up and over these huge legs of mine..and you’re gonna have to pull the back strap up over my big muscle butt at the same time.  Can you do that?”   I love seeing him kneeling in front of me like this.  He really is worshipping me.  He knows doing this for his muscle-daddy is an honor…an honor that very few guys ever get.  And, fuck, it was funny to see his face drop when I told him not to smell my jock-strap just at the moment he was about to bring it up to his face and bury himself in it.  That was tough on him, but its okay, we’ll do that later.

Scott

“Oh god, your legs are so huge I don’t know how I’m going to get these straps over them and still get the back strap over your butt at the same time.  Is it ok if I reach around and pull the straps up a little each time?  Oh my muscle-daddy you are so massive, so cut, so tall, and so big…I hardly have words for what I’m feeling right now…but I do know I am so glad to be with you.  Thank you for letting me do this.” 

Damn, he has such unexpected and amazing ways to make me feel dominated and I’m so glad I like it…really like it.  Holding his jock-strap and getting it up and on him is like a religious experience for me.  Now, I get to grab his balls and huge cock and figure out a way to stuff them into the pouch.  I’ve always had fantasies about doing this and rearranging a muscleman’s cock and balls to make it all fit.  I’m gonna love making his job strap bulge in so many provocative ways – experimenting by moving his big cock and balls around for different effect.  This is one hell of a wet dream come true.

Dave

“Ok my man, you’ve almost got this done…now the best part for you, and for me, is getting all my big equipment into the extra-large pouch.  Remember, no smelling, yet.  Just use your hands.  Don’t worry about hurting me…my stuff is damn near impervious to being man-handled.  In fact, I get off when I get man-handled, hard.  You’ll see that later when I have some more instructions for you.  That’s it, pull the pouch way out, and move my stuff into the pouch…cock in the middle, balls on either side.  Yeah, I know it all feels really big, heavy, and warm.   A lot to grab onto, I know.  Now, get the straps straightened up and flat against my muscles.  Yep, you got it.  Hell man, you’re pretty damn good at this stuff.  Sure you haven’t done this before?” 

He needs a little encouragement from time to time; all guys do when they’re with me like this.  Otherwise they get too tentative and that’s no fun for either of us.  Lord knows I’m one sexy son-of-a-bitch just wearing a jock-strap with my huge bulge protruding, surrounded by massive muscles.

Scott

“Fuck, fuck…I don’t know how we got all of you into this thing.  You’re so big, that I can see your cock and ball bulges through the jock-strap!  And, damn, those holes.  I love seeing your cock and hairy balls, even a little bit.  Oh, you are my muscle god, my muscle man, my Hercules, my Superman.  You get me so excited and so damn turned on I don’t know what to touch or where to look next.  How can we possibly get you into a swim trunk that keeps you covered?”  

I’m in awe.  I just put a jock-strap on a man, on a musclegod, that doesn’t even come close to holding all of him in.  I have never even imagined a more sexy, massive and hyper-masculine man in my entire life.  And I am actually here with him and him with me.  And we’re gonna go out in public!  Wow.  I’ve got one of those four hour erections that they caution about on the TV ads.  I don’t think it’s ever gonna go down.

Dave

“Alright, next phase is the swim trunks. You ready?  I’ve got two.  Hold each of them up and let’s take a look at them.  Yeah, I know it’s unbelievable to think I can get into them, but I really can…done it a hundred times.  And, it does take some work.  And, it’s nice to have your expert help.  Which do you like the most?  Yeah, I agree, let’s go with the white one.  They look great on my tanned skin and give me a kinda angelic look, if that’s really possible.  Okay, I want you to pull them up my legs just a little at a time…in fact, that’s all you can do.” 

“After the knees, it’ll be like trying to get a wet-suit on me, one pull at a time.  I could buy bigger suits but I really go for the tight look, the really tight look.  Yeah, you’re gettin’ it, one pull at a time.  Be sure to reach around and pull the back up at the same time.  Yeah, I know it gets your face real close to my package…you know the rule.  Now, the big challenge.  Fortunately, there’s a zipper on this thing.  You have to pull really hard to get the zipper up and over my jock-strap bulge.  Yep, push my package in with one hand and pull the zipper up with the other.  Keep pullin’.  It’ll come.  Great.  You did it.  How was that?”  

He is so into this.  I love his enthusiasm and how carefully he follows instructions.  Yep, he sure does want to please me.  And the cool thing is that I am putting him into orbit, into seventh heaven, into total ecstasy.  He’s doing with me what he has only been able to read about or imagine in his own fantasies.  Hell, I think I’m as glad he found me as he is in finding me!

Scott

“ Jeesuz…I’m blown away.  You are so damn sexy looking.  Your thigh muscles just explode out from below, and your abs and chest explode out from above.  Your waist is so incredibly narrow, just below an amazing set of ab slabs.  This makes you look even more powerful than I know you already are.  And to have your trunks centered in all this muscle with your huge jock-filled basket pushing the front of the suit way out like it does…my god.  I think I should try to get your package centered on the zipper, instead of pushing out to the side the way it is.  Would that be okay with you?  It just would look more symmetrical on your body and be a little less obvious bulging off to the side the way it is.” 

Holy shit, that’s bold.  Can’t believe I said that.  I don’t want to interfere with him displaying himself.  Yet, having his bulge in the center would be very aesthetic and still bulge out big time.  Who would have ever thought I’d ever even be thinking about these things let alone talking to a musclegod about these types of aesthetics?  I know, though, that bodybuilders in competition are very intentional and very strategic about the positioning of their equipment and look of their bulge.  Hell, they, too, have help to do this.  God, what I wouldn’t give to be one of those helpers.   Collegiate wrestlers don’t give a shit.  They don’t wear a thing under their singlet and just let all their junk bulge anyway it wants.  I think that’s way a lot of people go to wrestling matches.  Now, professional wrestlers…that’s another story entirely.

Dave

“Okay, I appreciate your suggestion.  Let’s try and do it though, from experience, I can’t promise I’ll be able to keep the bulge centered…it often just moves off to the side of its own accord, especially when I start to get hard.”  The kid clearly doesn’t really get how hard it is to keep me from moving around…I understand…he’s got good intentions.  Yet, he is thinkin’ even though he’s on his knees.

Scott

“Okay, let me get into my own  jock and swim trunks.  God knows I’ll really need a jock strap this time because I know my hard-on is just going to stay with me.  Fuck, you are so fuckin’ massive, masculine, and handsome.  I can’t stop looking at you.  I’m the luckiest guy in the world right now.”  He’s just standing there looking so big and sexy and he knows it.  I love it that he knows it.  I’m starting to get nervous about what will happen when we go out onto the deck.  I know he doesn’t care what people think, except that they think that he is an exceptionally sexy muscle god with no fears about displaying himself to the utmost.

Dave

“Now, I want you to remember that many sexy women parade around pools, especially here in LA, with the skimpiest bikinis they can possibly get away with.  And, of course, most guys just go nuts over them.  And, nobody thinks there’s anything inappropriate.  The same can apply to men like me, Scott.  I am the personification of masculinity, masculinity at its peak, and sexy as hell, and I wear next to nothing.  And folks will go nuts over me.  I say the same standard should apply.  No big deal about women flauntin’ all that they have, and no big deal for me flauntin’ all that I have.  You with me on this?”

I can tell he’s getting’ nervous.  Well, once we’re out there, he’ll forget all about his nerves.  He’s gonna be so proud to be with me and have people come up to me and to us and want to be with me.  If he’s having a problem with his hard-on now, wait till I throw him into the water, start rough-housing with him, and he gets to feel my muscles and my package up in the water, right in front of all those people – who will be watching us with eyes of lust and envy.  It’s good that we’re in LA.  People are used to a lot of stuff.

Scott

“I’m glad you told me that.  It’s very true.  I’m taking a “what the fuck” attitude and just letting it happen.  Being with you is so special.  And I love the idea that we’ll be partners.  God, those guys are gonna die when they start hearing that.  Yeah, I’d like to be the one that tells them that.  I’m gonna be cocky about all of this.  It’s part of the fun and the fulfillment of my dreams.”  My mind is flashing about what we’ll wear to the pool.  Robes?  Towels?  Or just our swim trunks?  I can see creating a stir at the pool, but a stir in the halls with people looking at us?  I ask him about that.

Dave

“Good question.  I’d wear a robe to add to the surprise when I take it off on the deck.  But I doubt the hotel has a robe that is big enough for me.  Go get one and let’s see.  Nope…I’d rip the shoulders and arms to shreds without even flexing.  Let’s do towels around our waists.  That’ll give people plenty to look at and still keep an aura of mystery until we find our lounge chairs.  Let’s take some sunscreen.  Whether you rub it into my back or I rub it into your back, we will definitely dial up the lust meter on a hell of a lot of gawkers.” 

He’s not missing a trick.  I loved his smile when he thought about me wearing a towel and then taking it off at the pool.  He knows that will have a hell of an impact on the gawkers.  In fact, I’ll probably wait a few moments once I get to the lounge chair to make sure I have everybody’s attention, and then take the towel off.  The sun-screen on the back routine gets them every time.  Fuck, my exhibitionist just wants to come out big time right now, especially here with my buddy, Scott, taking it all in.  It’s all a part of being a really great muscle-daddy for him.

Scott

Oh boy, I am in for one hell of treat.  The idea of watching people, especially guys, watching his totally awesome body in a really tight and small white swim suit, with a huge bulge, really turns me on.   This is even more than the Institute director promised.

Oh, god, here we go.  That couple that just passed us in the hall, they couldn’t take their eyes off of Dave.  They both drilled into him…looking at him up and down…and they slowed down while they were walking towards us.  I, not surprisingly, probably didn’t even register on their radar.  That’s ok.  I like being the observer, being the partner, sorta like privately owning this unbelievable specimen of ultra manhood.  Jeesuz…Dave’s back and shoulders are just fuckin’ beyond comprehension…then they narrow down to his small waist, wrapped in a short towel that looks like its going to fall off at any minute.   He’d love that, of course.  So would I.  

Oh, fuck, I think I just fell in love with him even more.  He pushed the first door open for me and waited until I walked through it.  What a gentleman.  A gentleman muscle-daddy?  A gentleman muscle god partner?  It doesn’t get better than this.  His big grin gave him away.  He knew I’d get a little faint with that loving gesture.  I kept on walking thinking he was behind me.  He wasn’t.  He was still holding the door, but holding it for two big young studs that looked like bodybuilders themselves. 

Fortunately, I turned around in him to see him greet these guys with a little conversation and watch them stop dead in their tracks, look down a little at their feet, and then look up and say thank you.  They didn’t move.  Dave let the door go and they caught it, staring at Dave the whole time.  Dave walked over to me with that satisfied look on his face.  God, he is one big handsome devil.

Dave

Yep, definitely in my element here.  I never get tired of people staring at me, especially guys.  I bet one or both of folks in that couple in the hall had some big time fantasies of worshipping me and getting it on with me in a three-way.  I love three-ways.   I get to do both at the same time and they are usually amazed at my staying power.  Scott is so out there with me.  He damn near fainted when I held the door for him.  Again, I like to keep him off balance, in the best sense of the word. 

And, I wish he could have seen, up close, the faces of those two big bodybuilder studs when I held the door for them.  Such young meat…very well developed…and very sexy in their Speedos.  Both had some good size bulges and VPL lines.  They were in shock and embarrassed while they looked at me..up and down…up and down…then down a lot.  I understand.  Fuck, they’re probably sharing a room and sleeping together.  I could show them a thing or two about really getting’ it on and turning each other into profound muscle addicts.  Enough of that vanilla stuff and more hard-core muscle worshipping and mind-blowing sex.   Hell, now that they know I’m going onto the pool deck, I bet we’ll be seeing them again this afternoon.

Scott

“Hey partner”.  God, I loved saying that to him.  “Here’s two open lounges that seem pretty much in the middle of the crowd.”  I really was feeling pretty damn self-conscious…now that it was clear to everyone that could see us… that we were together.  Yet, I am so fuckin’ proud to be with him…my lover, partner, and muscle-daddy.  And, its funny, I don’t feel the least bit self-conscious about my own very average and slender body. 

We’re both standing next to each other with our towels around our waists, sort of surveying the crowd.  And, lord, I can certainly see a hell of a lot of eyes surveying us…him, really.  I imagine the contrast between us has a whole hell of a lot of them confused, excited, jealous, mystified, maybe even optimistic about talking to him…us.

I take my towel off and lay down on the lounge.  He, no surprise, continues to stand there, looking extremely powerful, massively built, and extraordinarily sexy.  At the same time, he’s looking very casual, as if he didn’t have a care in the world, and as if nobody was around. 

This goes on for a minute or so and then, ever so slowly, he brings his huge arms around in front of him and undoes the little knot in the front of his towel and slowly unwraps himself.  Yes, he really is doing a strip tease.  He’s shown his body but now he’s showing off his exceptional manly endowment.  My first reaction is some embarrassment, but then I let that go and revel in the fact that he is standing just a foot from me, ready to lay his huge body down onto the lounge, right next to mine.  After all, we are partners, whether anybody likes it or believes it or not.

Dave

God, I’ve always loved audiences, ever since my first body-building competition when I was 18 years old.  I loved the cheers, the roars and the claps when I delivered my best poses.  I knew then that they were also really cheering at how god-damned sexy I looked in my bulging posers. They loved that as much as they loved my muscles.  And, as long as I didn’t expose too much, the judges seemed to be pretty generous with the points for that special muscle. 

Now, years later, the cheers, roars and hand-clapping are in another form.  They are in eyes and facial expressions that betray their owner’s awe, shock, excitement, and lust by being in my presence…right up close…close enough to touch my mass of muscles, if they want to…and close enough to talk me, if they have the courage, and I have the interest.  Thank god for LA.  Anything goes, especially around a pool.

And I love doing this and being this muscle-god for Scott.  He is so excited and so appreciative and so enthusiastic about being with me.  That actually touches my heart.  It makes me feel good that I am helping a guy out…a guy that has had trouble feeling his own manhood and, may, as a result of this week, feel more loved, more self-confident, and more hopeful that he can yet have a great man in his life.  I know he’s watching these people and seeing, in them, with the same cluster-fuck of lustful emotions, that I am seeing in them.

Part V follows.

Copyright©[email protected]

Feedback welcomed.  No flames, please.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1