Man. This was perfect and u never failed to deliver a good story.

Im sure both dad enjoyed a little fun while in their younger years.

• Like 1

Marvelous work, Dredlifter, it's always a pleasure reading your work. I just wish it went on a little further! 🤤

• Like 1

I finally got the chance to read this, and oh boy was it a hot one! It was a fantastic story start to finish. I also would love to see it continued. I think Storiversary rules are supposed to be that it can't be continued until next year (unless that has been changed), and that would be a long time to wait. However, it would be incredible to see how gigantic the dads could get after a whole year of lifting and growing! 

Thanks for writing a great story.

Nice! Great story and perfect length! Sometimes it's real nice to have one that's not multi-part and drawn out. This one fits perfectly! Keep up the excellent work!

• Like 1

This one is too good to let go.  Can’t help thinking about Kody and Russel taking it beyond a one night stand.    Could be awkward, could be great.   In the meantime, two guys packed with muscle are guaranteed to create some hot times

• Like 1

Please  do a sequel. Get some more dad/neighbors involved.  Or do more dad stories like this!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, debate1 said:

Please  do a sequel. Get some more dad/neighbors involved.  Or do more dad stories like this!

I vote YES! To any or all of the above ideas.