Making A Change

HenryCavanaugh

High school hadn’t exactly been a good time for me. I was a certified nerd and everybody knew it which had made me the perfect victim for the jocks and preps that thought they were above me. I was nothing but a punching bag to them and it had been a long miserable four years as I waited to graduate and escape to college where I could try and start again. 

Chief among all those bullies had been Kieran Stock. He was captain of the football team and easily the most arrogant person imaginable. He acted like the sun moved around him and that we should all bow down to his feet simply because he’d been blessed with good genetics and the opportunity to be born into a rich family with connections to the school board that meant he was never held responsible for his bullying actions or punished. Kieran was the guy that every girl wanted to be with and every guy wanted to be, including me. How could I not? I was miserable and mostly friend-less so of course I daydreamed what it would be like to be a big bad jock like Kieran. It wasn’t as if I’d ever receive that opportunity and my only ever relationship with Kieran would be him trapping me in lockers or facing my head down a toilet bowl. I both loathed and envied him.

The moment I discovered the news that my company had just hired Kieran my heart sunk. The thought of confronting my high school bully even fifteen years on filled me with dread and I was terrified that Kieran would pick up where he left off and humiliate me in front of all my work friends. No doubt he had countless stories that would emasculate me.

Much to my surprise though, the Kieran Stock that now worked with me was nothing like the arrogant jerk I remembered. He still had a foul attitude, sure, but he had all but lost every physical advantage that had made him so attractive in the first place. The hard athletic muscle had faded leaving him with a hanging gut and flabby arms. His once sharp jawline had been all but hidden by a double chin and his once long flowing hair was now thin and short. I could hardly even believe they were the same person. What had happened to the jock that I had both hated and had a crush on? How had he managed to throw his perfect life away so completely that he was now nothing but a washed-up loser?

One thing that hadn’t changed about Kieran was his attitude. He still acted like he was the boss of me despite the fact I had more experience and the respect of our coworkers. They all thought he was a bitter douchebag too and our situations from high school had been completely reversed with myself now being the popular one of the two. Unlike him though I didn’t take advantage of that and make his life miserable by taunting him because even though I had grown more confident over the years I still wasn’t that kind of person. Arguing in the office wasn’t exactly uncommon even if I did my best to try and diffuse the situation. Unfortunately Kieran seemed to thrive on fighting with me and considering he didn’t have the physical strength to back him up anymore he had to resort to using words. Adulthood had treated me rather well - especially in comparison to Kieran - and I was both taller and leaner than I had been in high school but I didn’t exactly make a point to do much exercise other than the occasional run around the block. I didn’t think I was doing too bad for myself but Kieran still tried to pick on me and it was infuriating.

“If I’d had half as much as you did in high school I wouldn’t have thrown it all away!” I snapped, losing my patience with him once and for all. “I wouldn’t be an overweight, immature failure like you. I would have made something of my life!” I wasn’t proud of what I was saying but it needed to be said. Kieran certainly looked shocked that I had the nerve to call him out like that. At the time I was ashamed of how I had lost control of my temper but I had no idea just how prophetic would come to be.

The face that greeted me in the mirror the next morning was definitely a sign that my words had indeed had more impact than I’d ever intended. That face was most certainly Kieran Stock’s but it wasn’t the bloated visage I had become used to seeing upon my arrival at work every morning. His jawline was sharp, his hair was thick and a healthy layer of stubble covered the lower half of his face. He looked every bit like the stud I remembered from high school, just ten years older. “Holy shit,” I gasped, surprising myself once more with Kieran’s recognizably deep voice. Despite his physical transformation between our high school days and him arriving at the office his deep voice was the only thing that seemed to have become more appealing. Now it was speaking my words and that was enough to cause a stirring in my crotch because it sounded so authoritative and masculine.

I was a smart guy; it didn’t take me long to realize what was happening. Even a look around the bedroom confirmed that I wasn’t in my own small one-bedroom apartment and I certainly wasn’t in whatever pigsty Kieran lived in. This place was spacious and luxuriously decorated and most definitely cost more than I earned in a year. It was a level of luxury I wasn’t used to and I felt like I was intruding just by being there - not to mention in a body that was definitely not my own.

Unfamiliar memories began to trickle through my mind and despite how strange it felt to remember things that I knew hadn’t really happened to me, I was ready and willing to accept them as the truth. While I didn’t feel too bad about what I had made of my own life since high school, it was clear just from looking around the bedroom and at my reflection that this body and life was far more desirable than what I had been living before. My name was Kieran Stock and my life had been pretty great. I was captain of the football team in high school and prom king, having dated and fucked most of the cheerleading team. Good memories, I thought with a smile. Those memories felt so real to me now that I didn’t even want to question them any more. After high school I had attended college on a football scholarship and from there I had been scouted by the NFL and became one of the top professional players. It was really no surprise I could afford a place this sweet!

tumblr_inline_oq8nddOuPm1qm2bv1_500.jpg

Reality had reshaped around the original Kieran and I, proving that I hadn’t been wrong when I’d declared that I would have made something of his life had I been given the same opportunities as he had. The longer I spent in this body and this new reality the more the memories became the only thing I could remember and my personality adjusted to this new life. I certainly became more confident and flirtatious, although I lost my attraction towards other men. I picked on boys in high school for being queer, I remembered. That didn’t seem quite right but it was all I could remember so it must be true. I had only ever had a thing for women - particularly cheerleaders which is why my latest squeeze is one of the girls prancing around in a short skirt with her pom-poms during my pro matches. It’s a damn fine view if you know what I mean!

The former Kieran came to every single one of my games despite neither of us having any strong lasting memories of who we had been before the reality shift. If we had then I might have noticed that he had treated my old body with just as much disregard as he had his own. Instead all I saw was the fat mess that had become of one of my favorite queer punching bags from high school. I bet I could easily take advantage of how pathetic and desperate he is now by fucking his queer mouth with my thick cock once the game’s over. I’m no faggot but I love forcing men to worship me and take my cock like common whores and would there be anything more rewarding than making one of the biggest losers from high school admit just how much of a loser he still was compared to somebody like me?

I’ll let you in on a little secret - it’s damn good to be me. Sadly for him there’s only one Kieran Stock and it’s sure as hell not him! 

This story is a sample of my work from my old tumblr account. I still regularly post new content featuring various transformations over on Cavanaugh Stories and my Patreon page if you're interested in reading more!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, goggletan said:

Always enjoyed your stories! So the original kieran stock has no idea reality changed and now he's swapped with the main character?

Thank you so much, dude. That means a lot.

Indeed, a side effect of the swap is that they both begin forgetting that reality has shifted at all. As far as Kieran can remember anymore, that's who he's always been!