I am Satisfied

My head was bowed and i looked down on the floor in fear. Occasionally i tried moving my arms slightly trying to scratch an itch but was never able too because of the rope bindings tying both my hands. Swallowing my saliva i took a chance and looked up just for a moment.

tumblr_ncd1k7zNJr1tmsobgo1_500.jpg.802e7bcedd6b2d36ad2709575f08495d.jpg

It was just a split second but i could make out the 2 men in front of me.

One of them was of course my obese redneck slave owner. Being a slave I spent my days kneeling on the ground and eating of dog bowls on the floor like a dog. Trained to be submissive in every way possible i was only permitted to say "Yes Sir" or "No Sir". I was taught never to look directly into a free man's eyes. I was an inferior. A mere property that was nothing more than a chair or table to be owned by my master. If he told me to satisfy his needs and suck him. I had to act like i enjoyed it and savor every drop of his man juice without question. It was disgusting. But i grew to get used to it. This is the life of a slave. While other 19 year olds were blossoming into manhood and transforming into muscled free men. My only purpose in life was to get fucked by my master and yearn for him to say "I am Satisfied".  

But i knew he was running out of cash from having no job and his constant nugget eating. And he wanted to sell me for cash. I glanced slightly to the side of my owner and saw a much smaller man. He was of average height, simple looking guy with a hat and dressed like he was the friendly next door neighbor. He looked like he was my age and maybe we could even have been born the same month! He didnt have any muscles, nor was he fat. He was simply....average. To the point he looked like a "Nice" guy.

I couldn't help but breathe a sign of relieve. I hated my life as a slave but had resigned myself to this fate. So knowing my next master was a nice guy left me feeling safe at least for my already crushed butt hole and over stretched mouth. 

The payment was made and I was put on a leash tied to my neck. My new master than walked me out like a dog and had me loaded into his car. Still afraid and unwilling to take a chance i kept my head low the whole time and refused to look up at him.

The car ride was long and silent. He never scolded me nor forced me against my will. But yet he never showed me any form of kindness as well. 

My hands were getting sweaty. I had no idea what kind of master he would be. Was i going into hell or heaven? That anxiety was killing me.

He opened his front door and ordered me in. 

Proceeding to sit on a chair he spread his legs to sit like any free Alpha male would. 

Still with my head bowed down i awaited his next command.

"Kneel"

Without wasting a second i got on my knees and replied loudly, Yes Sir!

I could hear him snickle to himself confidently.

"I was told by your previous master that you were born a slave and will answer any command without hesitation. Am i correct?"

I nodded my head and yelled again Yes Sir!.

With my head still down in fear i could hear him standing up and unzipping his pants.

A gush of water can be heard hitting the floor and i soon felt warm liquid splashes on my arms and feet. I could see a steady stream of golden liquid flowing in my direction.

I looked up in shock at him. 

He casually coughed and spit a mouthful of warm saliva on the golden liquid before smirking at me as we both maintained a second of direct eye contact.

Using his sticky feet he stired the golden liquid and spit.

"Lick it up"

My worst fears were confirmed.

I shivered to myself as i brought my body close to the ground. 

Closing my eyes i told myself as i have always done so. I was born a slave and i will die a slave. This is my fate.

I opened my mouth and lifted my tongue out...

"STOP" He commanded. 

Looking up slowly at him in confusion he smiled confidently before nodding to himself.

"You really do answer any command without hesitation. Perfect"

What was he up to? Was this all a little test to see how submissive i was?

If so had i passed?

He rezipped his pants before commanding me to stand up.

Still looking down humbly i saw him getting on his knees while i was standing up. 

Never have i imagined such a situation where a slave like me would be standing tall before his master kneeling before him.

I was so confused.

"Listen properly slave. I will command you to do a series of actions towards me. You will not stop until I say the secret phrase......I AM SATISFIED"

"Am I understood Slave?"

I looked down at him still confused. But replied loudly Yes Sir.

"Slap Me"

Was i hearing this correctly? 

My master, a free man was commanding me to slap him. Was this all a test? How could this be possible? Was i dreaming?...

"SLAP ME YOU FUCKING LOW LIFE SLAVE"

I was so nervous and frightened as he kept yelling and screaming at me. I almost shit my pants as i raised my hands for the first time and gave my master a gentle slap on his right cheek.

A silence engulfed the room for a few seconds as he showed no emotion.

In fear I got on my knees and begged for his apology. How could i have been so stupid to fall for his trick? This must be a trick to punish me!

Now both of us were kneeling on the ground and at eye level with each other. He grabbed my chin and looked me deep in my eyes.

"Harder..."

I was stunned. 

But i replied cautiously Yes Sir

Slapping him again i realized he gave of a soft but audible moan.

As i continued slapping his face harder and harder on both his cheeks i could hear his moans getting louder and louder.

He pulled his head back slightly in complete ecstasy clearing enjoying the pain he was getting from his swollen red cheeks.

With a final hard tight slap i could hear his final moan like a roar as the groin area on his pants started to get wet and sticky.

As his moans got softer he calmly commented.

"I am satisfied" 

As quickly as he got on his knees he returned back on his feet and had me return to a kneeling position. He was once again the master and i was once again the slave.

Getting a dog bowl filled with water he threw it on the floor casually for me to drink while he went to clean up the stain between his pants.

I gobbled it all up like the slave i was.

tumblr_og6j7bdY9B1u411hbo1_400.gif.66dab6a0ee5e1983297062ddf8b6f929.gif

The Next Day

I was rudely awakened at dawn as he kicked me. 

"Time to get up Slave Bitch"

As i followed him down the stairs to the kitchen i saw a dog bowl filled with bland porridge on the floor. In contrast a full spread of bacon, eggs, toasted bread, sausages and even a bottle of high protein shake was on the table. Instinctively i got on my knees as i reached the dog bowl. Ready to eat my slave breakfast while i awaited my new master to sit tall and proud on the chair above me. 

"You sit on the chair. And eat the eggs and bacon slave"

Was i hearing this wrong? 

I stood my ground and knelt on the ground like the slave i was taught to be.

In his frustration he grabbed my hair and pulled me up from my kneeling position and made me sit on the chair before yelling in my face

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DISOBEY ME BITCH. DISOBEY ME AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR DAY BECOMES HELL"

He let go of my hair as i let out a cry. In pain i sobbed while looking at the full spread of food before me. I have never in my entire life been this close to a proper meal. It was almost like a dream. Bright yellow eggs, fresh smelling bacon..... I could not eat it. I was not trained to behave like a free man.

"Eat it...."

I looked up at him in disbelief

"THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME? I SAID YOU FUCKING EAT. SO EAT YOU BITCH!"

I immediately turned to the spread before me and started eating. As much as i was in complete disbelief at my current state i couldnt deny i was enjoying the food. For the first time in my life i was eating like a free man. The protein shake went down my stomach, the toasted bread felt so good on my tongue. It was a feeling i had never felt before.

I looked down and saw my master on all his fours eating like a dog. He was licking the bland porridge with just his tongue and mouth. His face was getting messy with food all over, there was grains all over his shirt and then i noticed his groin. He was getting hard.

He was getting hard from being humiliated. And that was when i understood. The only reason he bought me was for me to satisfy him. And he was getting satisfied by role playing as a slave.

Taking a risk i looked down at him. 

Noticing me he stared back.

I spat on the ground.

Looking at the warm spit for a second he then looked back at me, as if expecting a reply.

Gaining some confidence i softly replied "Lick it"

The pants area around his groin suddenly appeared to become wet and white creamy liquid could be seen leaking out.

Going closer to my spit on the ground he licked it up before looking back at me

"I am satisfied"

He then got back up on his feet. He tidied his clothes and put on a new set of pants before wearing a pair of swag sunglasses to reassert his authority. And just like that in just a span of a few seconds he transformed back into the Alpha master he was again.

"Funs over. Get back to eating your dog bowl slave bitch"

Grabbing a tuff of my hair he pushed me down on the floor before taking over my seat and having his full eggs and bacon meal.

On the ground i looked at the dirty bland porridge on the dog bowl as i begun slurping up his leftovers and resuming my status as a slave.

Several Days Later

As the days passed i witnessed for myself and learned how i could better satisfy my master. It was unusual but it seemed that he was turned on by the humiliation of being a slave in his fantasy world. Over the next few days he became more trustful of me and allowed me usage of bondage materials. He commanded me to tie him up, sometimes even full blindfolds over his eyes as i humiliated him by forcing him down on his knees and hurled abusive vulgarities at him. But he never allowed a mouth gag on him. Never. Because he depended on using the secret phrase "I am satisfied" to end our role play and resume his position as the master of the household.

Although i was uncomfortable with this role reversal at the beginning i got my act together and forced my inner Alpha out. Perhabs there was some Alpha in me after all. I started to become a natural. 

But my master at the same time was begging to want more. His standards were growing and i had to keep up. At first he just wanted to feel the pain and humilation of being slapped on the face. Then he wanted to be butt raped and forced to suck a cock. And now that isn't good enough. He wants the role play experience to be more real and lifelike. 

He wants me to not only act like an Alpha master but also to look like one. 

When our role play was over and he resumed his position as my master he started to forced me into intense gym sessions. As a lowly slave i had no choice but to endure his brutal sessions. While i was forced to pump my biceps and do deadlifts multiple times a day he lazed around drinking his cocktails while giving me orders. And that wasnt all. At night he pumped me full with pure protein shakes and meat. 

Several Months Later

The hardship was too much for me to endure. I was forced to hit the gym twice everyday. My biceps were so huge now i could hardly reach behind to scratch my back. I would puke from being forced fed protein rich meat and overly pumped with pure protein shakes. And on top of that i had to perform my master slave role play to the best of my abilities. I begged him for a rest. But he only insisted that I satisfy him yet again. 

I hated being born a slave. 

I hated my life.

But now i think i've found my way to freedom.

Staring down at my master as our role play begun he gave me a disappointing look.

"You are not keeping up with my expectations. The role reversal needs to be more real. Do your fucking job slave boy. Satisfy me..."

As I replied Yes Sir like i always do, i prepared the bondage on my master, tying up his hands tightly, clamping a cock cage on his dick and even warming him up by slapping him hard on his face.

I was also preparing my speech.

Once i made sure he could not escape i looked him hard in the eyes. 

For a moment there was silence between us and i could not say the words in my mind. 

His eyes brightened up after a few seconds realizing what i wanted to do. 

He simply smirked and laughed to himself.

"You want to assume my identity dont you"

I took a step back in shock

"You think that because now i have groomed you to look like an Alpha Master complete with all that muscles and that strong masculine jawline. And oh look, you seemed to have grown a few inches taller too. You think that now you can assume my identity and become the master instead..."

"Look at you. You are the perfect master"

I turned to look at a mirror next to me. He was right. I never noticed how much i had changed over the months since he bought me from the slave sale. I now looked every bit a pure Alpha Male Master.

The 2 times a day gym sessions had greatly widened my shoulders, the bicep curls he forced me to endure every day has literally blown my arms up. And the nutritious food and protein rich meals he forced down my throat had made me grown to a massive height. Secretly he had also been drugging me and forced me into plastic surgery work on my face. Perhaps the changes were so little that i never even realised what a hunk good looking man i have become.

I gasped at the reflection looking back at me.

real-reason-women-live-longer-than-men-2.thumb.jpg.eb7930d009325e5b551665a1d0624d92.jpg

He laughed as he looked at how stunned i was.

"How you look now is simply to fulfill my fantasy. To humiliate me, get me hard and make me cum. And when i mention the secret phrase you will be mentally conditioned to free me and re-assume your position as a slave yet again. Even though i get turned on by humiliation and role playing as a slave i was born a free Alpha. And i will die a Free Alpha. Nothing can change that fact"

"And as soon as you try to mouth gag me i will mention the secret phrase. Don't dare fucking disobey me you disgusting lowly slave. You exist only to satisfy me"

"You are my slave. Forever"

I lowered my head and breathed heavily before taking a step back.

He smiled to himself and licked his lips in a cocky fashion assuming his victory over me.

But he did not know i had already set my plans in motion.

Staring back at him i replied "I know. I'm mentally conditioned to obey you. And i have been failing at my duties to make our role plays realistic enough for you. So i have found a solution to finally satisfy you forever, my master"

Suddenly looking completely confused, my master in bondage yelled at me "Where....where are you going bitch??"

I opened the door next to me to exit the room and a short obese older man entered the room. He passed me a load of cash before i walked out. The kind of cash i could live off for the rest of my life in luxury.

Before allowing the fat obese man into the room i cautioned him "This slave is rebellious. He thinks himself a free man and will struggle to be freed Do not listen to a word he says."

An Hour Later

I returned to the room to see my former master all tied up, and completely mouth gagged. All ready to be sold away to his new master. Kneeling on the ground he struggles to make inaudible squeals while looking at me in both anger and confusion.

tumblr_oenj9fktuO1v2k8i1o1_500.jpg.3313e2dfc478bde6b2da315f986ff64d.jpg

Moving close to his ear i whispered to him

"You want a realistic role play as a humiliated slave. I'll help you master. You will be sold away to live the rest of your life as a slave. You will never enjoy the taste of bacon and eggs ever again, you will never be able to eat sitting down like a human ever again. Your cock will be forever caged up and languish in a cage. You can't choose when to say the secret phrase and automatically become the alpha master whenever you decide you had enough fun. You will stay a slave for the rest of your life. You see i realized why our role play was unrealistic. And its simply because even during our role plays you had the power of choice"

"But now you will never have a choice. You do what your master commands you. This ain't no role play anymore. You are a slave now."

"And oh, the secret phrase won't work on your new master"

I shifted my face to look directly at his eyes while putting on his former sunglasses. The shine from the sunglasses lens cut of our direct stare. We now belonged in 2 different worlds.

And i realized the expression on his eyes were no longer anger. But fear. Fear that his worst fears had come true.

tumblr_oz9o9bCgDz1sxq2tro1_1280.thumb.jpg.1e2fb9ba4409aabec6660b1a54b31603.jpg

As the sunglasses shifted to fit perfectly on my face I continued

"And yes. I am taking over your identity now"

I smirked before i grabbed a tuff of his hair and pulled him up towards me. The sounds of his pig like squeals in pain and agony excited me. He's struggles were futile as his arms and legs were bound tight like a pig. 

"Are you Satisfied?"

I reached for his groin and felt his cock. They were rock hard.

Slipping on a black blindfold over his eyes to finish selling him over to his new master I spat a warm spit oh his face.

As my warm creamy spit flowed down his face I swore i could hear him moan through his mouth gag. And true enough I could see a wet creamy spot growing between his pants.

tumblr_pc4tse4Ukp1sl6bido2_540.thumb.jpg.3b548e26febaf58b80a5d07a284d6d0a.jpg

Leaving him on the ground to nurse the ever growing puddle of cum between his thighs I finished the sales transaction and dragged the now enslaved man to his new master while i watched him struggle in vain. His new master loaded him in chains into his truck to a lifetime of slavery....

Putting on my new swag shades i looked around me. 

The idea that i could do anything i wanted, eat anything i desired, be whoever i wanted to be was amazing. I was born a slave and had never felt such freedom before.

And here i was with a handsome face, masculine body and biceps to die for.

And lets not forget that selling my former master of as a slave has made me instantly rich.

I had cash, looks, hot body and freedom. 

I smirked to myself as i wore my old master's expensive clothing and walked out the room a Free Alpha Male.

"I am Satisfied" 

29597531_1931576667156497_1189284587943703215_n.thumb.jpg.f9b5ee6a3b1964ff84126d8b538bbfc1.jpg

11 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

😍amazing work as always

4 hours ago, HenryCavanaugh said:

Love a good role reversal! Great read as always.

Thanks guys. Was worried the story's twist couldn't be understood. But how did you guys find it? How were the characters? 

All made sense to me and I thought the characters were believable. Hot choice with Davy Michael for the image of the "New" Alpha at the end!

20 hours ago, HenryCavanaugh said:

All made sense to me and I thought the characters were believable. Hot choice with Davy Michael for the image of the "New" Alpha at the end!

Oh yes Davy Michael is straight up hot. I totally pictured the main character as a hulking alpha bodybuilder with extremely good looking facial features at the end. I think he deserves it doesn't he? After having to spend his entire life as a slave. Now he gets to conquer the world with his cock.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:48 AM, VRGoh said:

Amazing work, and nice use of the role reversal.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:36 AM, iHulkOut said:

Great story!

Thank you.

Glad you guys enjoyed the role reversal lol

The master was inspired by a really alpha guy I knew. Tall and muscly too. But he had a fetish for being humiliated, slapped, verbally abused... so just curious If you guys found the relationship between master and slave good? And did it make the ending a good one? 

Yes. I love roll-reversal and size differences, so that worked great for me. Also, morally it works as the evil people got their just desserts!

Thank you. I loved it!

❤️💪🏻❤️💉