Superman's Gift (pt. 1 & 2)

js44

• 3 months later...

Here is part two. As always, I'm happy to hear any feedback. Big thanks to my friend @alexrif who helped me with some key story ideas here.

Superman's Gift pt. 2

I stared in both horror and awe as I saw Doomsday return to his super form, the flesh on the cut jock expanding outward and turning a rock-like grey color as the muscle bubbled under his skin.

"AH!" he shouted, bending downward, taking a double bicep pose, relishing in his transformation. "You're going to be in for a struggle!" he said, taunting me as his dick started growing up and out in both length and girth. "You have no idea what you're up against!"

I flew quickly away to gain some momentum, then accelerated quickly back toward the villain, arms extended, punching him right where his expanding pecs were. His skin was no longer fleshy, the rock-like substance absorbing my impact with ease. I was able to knock the creature down but I couldn't slow his transformation. The hair on the human's body faded into the rocky skin as the true form of Doomsday emerged, a hulking eight foot monster of rock and strength.

I tried to compose myself but the rock monster raised himself back up to me and stretched his arm out, grabbing me by the torso and bringing in close to him. "Your powers are nothing compared to mine!" he moved his right arm down toward my trunks, "and as soon as I get your garment I will take your powers too!"

He tried to grab my trunks but with his distraction I was able to wiggle out of his grasp and fly up and into the air. "Oh shit!" I told myself. "Should I fight him or flee?"

But the monster had the power of flight as well, and he was quickly catching up with me. I tried to speed up but he grabbed my ankle and twisted it, sending me in a flurry back down toward the earth. "BANG!" I landed creating a small crater, but Doomsday was right behind me, landing a much greater impact. The monster was able to raise himself faster than I though and he sat his massive foot onto my back and butt, pushing me into the ground, it easily caving beneath his weight.

"Give it to me willingly or I will take it from you, and with it your life!" he commanded.

"Never!" I said, trying to be brave, not willing to give up the gift that gave me such great powers, and great responsibility. It was my job to take this monster down, I had to do it.

I flipped around and grabbed his foot, using all my strength to twist it and throw Doomsday off of me. He flew into the air before catching himself and flying right back at me, as soon as I raised myself. He slammed me into a tree, snapping it in half, I could feel the splinters from the bark poking into my body, my superbody dissolving the injury.

I shoved him back and grabbed his arm, swinging him around three times with all my might, using all my super strength to gain as much motion as I could and let him go. He went flying through the forest, smacking and knocking down trees of his own as he flew into the distance.

I quickly flew to follow him and remembered my heat vision. Concentrating on the monster, I willed it and out came the flames and onto the rock. "ARGH!" he shouted, I kept it on him, "please let this work," I told myself. I watched the creature whither around as I remained focus, but soon realized that the monster was taking his injuries and absorbing him.

His body started to heat as the rock melted, turning him into a living volcano! "You fool!!" he shouted, and lifted his arm, spraying magma out of it and hitting me.

The heated rock brought me to the ground and I lost my focus. Doomsday walked to me and again sprayed me with his lava, trapping me into the rock. He continued pouring it until all the magma had flowed out of him.

The rock hardened, leaving me encased in a boulder he had created. The monster approached me once more, looking for a way to get the suit off of me. He started chipping at the rock.

I soon recovered from our last fight, but thought it best to pretend to be weakened, at least enough to get the rock off of me. As he chipped away, I tried to think of what other powers I could use. Freeze breath? Could I bury him into the ground? The monster would simply absorb any power I threw at him, I had to be more cunning than he.

Doomsday chipped enough away to find my trunks and grabbed my crotch. He tried to pull it off but not before I headbutted him and slammed him once more into the ground. I wrestled around with him, pulling his massive arms behind his back and willing an electric cord to tie him with it. I worked my way around his arms and up his wrists but he broke free again! He threw me back onto the ground and shoved his entire body on me. Unlike me, still in the super suit, Doomsday was basically naked, and he took the opportunity to slam his erected dick right onto my chest. "ARGH!" I said. 

Doomsday grabbed his crotch and dragged it down me, poking onto my own package before flipping me over. "Do what I say or you get it!" He commanded, poking his passive dick into my butt. I clawed at the dirt while the monster was distracted of my form. "I take what I want!" he said again, holding me down with his dick as he pulled once again on my trunks.

I was able to wiggle out from under him and fly back into the sky. I had to act quickly this time. I uprooted every tree I could find and threw them onto the monster. One after another, fast as the speed of light, the sonic booms from the trees rocking through the woods. By the time I got the twelfth tree on him the weight was too much for him to handle. I took a deep breath and blew onto the trees, careful to avoid the monster, and froze them in place, locking them deep over the monster to keep him imprisoned, at least for a time.

The monster was breathing heavily from the fight. I sat my feet back onto solid ground and saw his hand wiggling around, attempting to escape.

I had to imprison this thing, I willed into being a phantom zone window to send the creature, but I needed to somehow get him into it. Using my hands, I levitated the black hole and moved it steadily toward the tree-covered creature, expanding as much energy as I could to both contain and direct the black hole. It was wearing me out even more than the fight with the monster, but I had to trap him.

But as I tried to lift it over him, to get him sucked into the zone, he once again broke free and leaped onto me. "ARGH!" He shouted. "NEVER! You are mine, Superman!"

In losing my concentration, the black hole closed. I had spent so much of my energy forming it that I was now in a much weaker position against the monster. He picked me up and threw me into the ground, creating another valley into the land with my body.

"Oof," I said, I wasn't sure where I was, where he threw me, but I could hear his footsteps approaching. He was taking his time, he knew I could barely fight back.

He grabbed me again. "I said don't fight it!" He shouted, and took his hands and ripped the S on my outfit, exposing my chest, ripping it down to my trunks.

"I will have my way with you," he said, his voice now lightening up, becoming more human. I could see him start to lose his form, start to become human again.

I thought I could fight him now, but he knew I was still too weak. He took his hands once more at my crotch and pulled down the trunks. As he did, I could feel even more strength falling out of my body, "NO!" I shouted. My voice started becoming less of a super being and more of a human. "No," I said again, whimpering.

He yanked them down across my ankles and as he did my suit snapped back into the trunks, just as Superman had given them to me. I was still built like a jock, but I could feel most of the superpowers evaporated from me, taken back into the suit.

Doomsday willed himself back into his human form so he could wear the suit. The monster needed to fit into it. He fell back into his six foot human form, still bigger than me, but now a human covered in flesh, and looked closely at the suit. "Yes," he whispered. "You may have delayed my goals, but I ultimately always get what I want!"

The naked man took a few steps back from me, rubbing his six pack abs and stroking his dick as he looked at the trunks. "The powers of Superman," he said, entranced by what he was to gain. He turned away from me unfurling the suit as he walked his rock-hard butt away from me, paying me no mind as he focused on the suit.

I was able to raise myself from the ground. I might not have had the powers but I still had a good amount of strength. I readied myself and lunged at the monster, knocking him over, finding his human form much easier to tackle.

Doomsday flipped around and punched me once in the face then three times in the abs. He shoved me over and stood himself back up. He slipped his left ankle into the suit before I tackled him once more, landing him onto the ground. I grabbed the suit and attempted to pull it back down, but Doomsday shoved a massive headbut and threw me back onto the ground once again. Now on top of me, he sat his butt right on my package as he slipped his other ankle through the trunks, using the weight of his body to keep me on the ground. "The powers!" he said. "I can feel them!"

The naked man dragged them up his legs as I tried to claw at him, but I couldn't get a good enough grip on the trunks. "YES! YEEESSSS!" he shouted, squeezing them over my body and onto his butt, then latching them over his package.

Doomsday immediately started floating above me as he felt the powers flow into him. His human form started to morph back into his rock super form again, but at the same time the waves of Superman's own powers were shifting him into a different form entirely, one of pure power and strength. "YES!" He shouted again. "My powers!! HAHAHA!"

The suit started to form outward above and below the trunks and onto the monster. Doomsday held himself upright as he inspected his ever-growing body. His abs went from six to eight and his pecks doubled in size. The lycra formed over his body and down his arms as he owned the suit, taking in all the powers that Superman held.

I had to do something and quick. I went to a nearby tree and climbed it, I knew it would be risky but i had to get the suit back. I couldn't fly but I could probably jump as far as the best olympic athletes. I used all my strength to lunge toward the floating monster, tackling him back to the ground. I was surprised I was able to grab him so easily, he barely fought back. "IT'S MINE!" I said, attempting to pull the trunks back down from him.

As I grabbed his crotch I realized that the powers were turning the monster on big-time. No wonder he was distracted. "ARGH!" the monster said as he grabbed me, throwing me to the ground. I flew back onto the dirt and saw the monster jerking his cock underneath the suit. "Feels so good!" he said, floating toward me. "These powers are awesome!" He floated down to me with a gloating look, entranced by Supes' powers.

I jumped up again and grabbed his legs, sliding down but hanging onto the monster. At the same time the monster started cumming, volleys of spunk-soaked out of the suit and his me as it rolled down his legs. "YES!" he shouted, "I am a fucking god now!"

His spunk must have ignited Supes' powers because he was now growing at an ever-faster rate, pushing the lyrcra out, his rock veins hardening and expanding against the suit.

I had no time. It was now or never. I grabbed the trunks and held onto them with all my weight. The monster was so lost in his orgasm that he didn't try to defend me as i pulled them down. He realized I was taking them back.

"NO!" He shouted. "I haven't transformed yet!" He grabbed me as he tried to fly higher and higher but I held onto the trunks, getting them to his knees, then ankles, then both the trunks and me snapped free of me.

We were probably ten thousand feet in the air when I started flying toward the ground. "OH SHIIITT!" I said. I had no time. I had to do it again if I were to even survive this fall.

The trunks were now sticky and smelly, grey matter splattered on them staining the bright red of the trunks. But I knew I had to do it. Doomsday was flying back toward me and if I didn't put them on either he or the earth would surely end me.

Flying through the air, I slid the trunks back over my ankles and up my legs, over my knees. By the time the sticky trunks hit each of my thighs I could feel the powers flowing back through me. These powers were different though, they were more aggressive, more domineering. I felt even more confident. I wasn't going to become just Superman, I was going to gain Doomsday's powers too!

But I knew of his corruptible nature. What if I turned into a baddie? What if I decided to use the powers to conquer instead of to serve? I didn't have time, I had to do it.

I pulled them over my butt and felt the powers flow freely back into me. "YEAH!" I shouted, now only 1000 feet above the ground.

My body doubled in size, my abs contorted and grew outward, my pecs flattened and hardened, my biceps tripled in girth as the sinew wrapped over and down toward my hands.

I regained the power of flight and took off once more, now in control. I felt superman's powers enter back into me as my thighs grew into massive footballs and the lycra started to grow the S suit back over me again. "OH FUCK YEAH!" I said, I knew that Doomsday's powers were coming too, and I welcomed them.

The monster tackled me back toward the ground as I started to feel his powers, his power of absorption. Of transformation and possession. I grabbed the monster, and bear hugged him down to the ground. "HAHA YOU ARE NOW NO MATCH FOR ME!" I shouted as we landed once more.

The monster landed first with me on top of him. I could feel his libido coursing through me as a smile raised on my face. "Let's see how you like it!" I said. pulling aside the suit and exposing my massive dick. I gave it two strokes and watched it harden out.

Shoving Doomsday back to the ground, I watched as he returned to his human form, a buck naked man just ready to be taken to the cleaners.

I kissed the back of his head, pulled him up by his black, curly hair and shoved my dick into his hole.

"AHHH! NOOO!" he said, begging for mercy. "Don't do it!"

I had never had a man before, but Doomsday's own powers compelled me to. It felt great. I paid him no mind. It was his fault for having these vices, and I had to adopt them. I shoved myself in deeper, feeling his warmth. "You're mine!" I said, rocking my hips faster and faster until I exploded into him.

The monster started to lose his muscle mass as I pulled his strength out from him, removing all of his powers and taking them for myself. "YES!" I said, "I have all the powers of superman and of doomsday! HAHAHA!" My body again grew, now from seven to eight feet. I chose not to adopt the rock form and keep my superman body, but the strength and stamina of Doomsday flowed into me and made me the strongest thing in the universe.

I shoved the now fully-human man away from me and pushed the suit back over my erected dick, relishing in all my new powers. I floated above Doomsday, having removed his independence, and ordered him as my servant to stand and bow to me. He reluctantly did so.

"Good thing I didn't send you into the phantom zone after all." I said. "You will now be my servant, and if you are good, I may choose to share some of my powers with you."

Doomsday sat down in the dirt, defeated, cupping his hands over his face. I flew high above the world and plotted my next chapter.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...