What are you going to do? Question 5

Jaypat

What do you do?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Mitch says you can’t walk away from the trials, but you’re willing to give it a try. Do you tell Mitch what he can go do with himself?
    • Or do you accept that what Mitch is telling you is true, that you’re stuck with these trial-things and that you’re better off with him than without him?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2019 at 01:00 AM

15 hours ago, debate1 said:

Does anyone know where jaypat had been? 

No, and it's concerning. He hasn't posted anything, even a comment, for about two months. His profile page says he hasn't visited the site in that amount of time, although I don't think that's always accurate. Hopefully, he's just taking the summer off for some fun, or maybe he's bogged down with work stuff. I pray that's all and that everything is okay. 

16 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

No, and it's concerning. He hasn't posted anything, even a comment, for about two months. His profile page says he hasn't visited the site in that amount of time, although I don't think that's always accurate. Hopefully, he's just taking the summer off for some fun, or maybe he's bogged down with work stuff. I pray that's all and that everything is okay. 

He hasn’t even posted to his Patreon in over 2 months

On 8/19/2019 at 5:49 PM, Trunks said:

He hasn’t even posted to his Patreon in over 2 months

That is concerning. Hopefully, he will be back soon.