The Thief Among Us (2019 Redux)

anonymous90

I sincerely apologize for the fact that I let this story go so long without a new chapter. I'm trying to be better! New deadlines and all that, so hopefully I'll have a new chapter up by at the latest, next month. (at the latest, promise lol) So, here's the story with more than a few changes. Not sure how long this will end up being, but with any luck, it'll be a good bit, at least as long as SeventhWaves Symbiote War. Without further ado, my story:

~~~

This all started when I moved in with my roommate, John.

For starters, I was pretty well off, but since my parents had decided it was time for me to get a place of my own for college, I was pretty much kicked out until my four years were up. They said that they would pay my way into whatever place I chose, but there were to be no issues, “Or else.” My father had said.

So I moved into the dorms with him. He was on the wrestling team, same as me, according the the receptionists in the lobby of the building, so I figured we’d get on decently. Rather, as well as most roommates do.

I’d known that the start of move in day was going to be awkward; classes starting by noon for most of us, so we had little time for chit-chat, making what little conversation I’d be able to have with the guy would be even further limited. I was the first of the two of us to get to the dorm, and chose the desk to the left side of the bunk, as opposed to the one on the wall opposing the bunks. I figured it would just be easier, not having to listen to someone bitch about a light being on right next to their face. The dorm room was minimalistic, and everything served a purpose: the walls were bare and off-white; there was a small kitchen, and a bathroom just the right size for cleaning up after wrestling practice. I emptied my shit into one of the closets, throwing most of my underwear and spare gear into one of the drawers beneath my bunk.

John arrived just as I was about to hop in the shower before my run of the campus began. It had been a long drive from the Nevada homestead to California, and my car’s a/c had very recently gone out. While the dorm room WAS cold, I was still hot and sweaty; due for a hosing off. I stripped off my t-shirt after I had put my clothes and bags away, and just as my shirt landed in the hamper, the door opened to reveal a guy built just big enough to be considered possible competition. All of maybe 175lbs, He was a hot, boy-next-door kinda guy. Blond hair, small-but-fit build, tan complexion, pale blue eyes.

As I looked him over, he gave me a wolfish grin, looking me over in turn. Raising his eyebrows slightly as his eyes roved down the rows of chiseled muscle, I could tell he was impressed…with a touch of jealousy in the way his eyes narrowed at the edges. I took a look at his bags, happening to have a wrestling singlet sticking out of his sports duffel. He dressed in a tank top and shorts, complete with what looked like brand-new running shoes. My best guess, he was probably just about to scope out the gym himself.   

At 6’3”, dark haired, and a fair bit bigger than he was in muscle mass, I safely dwarfed him, my frame resting at a good 210 lbs. comfortably. Being that I had him on definition to boot, there was no denying who was the bigger man.

He put his bags down by the door and walked over to me, scoping out the new digs but keeping most of his focus on me, stormy eyes that felt like they were boring holes into my skull from the intensity of his stare.

“Hey man! Name’s John.” He said, giving me the official bro-hug, not letting his faux team cheer slide despite how obviously he envied me the current standing. “’figured coach would work with housing to get me in with another wrestler. Always trying to get me to make friends.” As he said this, he tightened his hold around me, demonstrating his crushing ability by pressing our bodies a little tight for friendly comfort. His entire front pressed against mine, the hug lasted just a little too long. Not one to be outdone, I returned with greater force, causing him to elicit a cross-breed between a moan of pleasure and a groan of pain. I assumed the latter.

“I’m Nick.” I said, untangling myself from the sadistic hug. Immediately I felt kinda bad for not waiting on him to pick bunks. I look to my already made bed, navy blue sheets already neatly tucked in. “I kinda picked my bunk already, so I guess you can be on top?”

“Works for me. I’m used to being on top.” He said with a wink, throwing everything but his duffle into his closet, setting an odd-looking black figurine on his desk before taking off, door slamming behind him.

Puzzled and somewhat turned on by the cryptic behavior, I walked to the bathroom, stripping the rest of my clothes off on the way.

. . .

Since we attended an all-boys college, the nearest town, and girls, were about thirty minutes away. The college wasn’t particularly strict about dress code, so naturally, most of the guys wore whatever, but it being California, and the middle of July, we wore the bare minimum. Most of the guys on campus were either playing Frisbee, football, or catching up on summer work that hadn’t gotten finished between the semesters. Despite the sun shining, the school had a bluish hue in the very air around it. As I made my way across the quad, I shouted hellos to at least twenty of the guys, most being my friends having found this place on the scholarship roster in town after I applied myself; Room, board, tuition, all covered under some crazy donor program. I hadn’t exactly been worried about price when I’d applied myself, but even I knew the cost of admission was up there with the Ivy League schools.

Finally hitting the biggest building on the campus, I make my way to the gym, four separate sections all devoted to letting loose and showing off your full physical potential. This was where I most excelled. Class didn’t start ‘til 12, so I figured it’d be a good time to practice, maybe do a few warmups with the guys before hitting workout room. The mats were down already, and the other wrestlers were already in the middle of practice.

I walk past my teammates, two of them already looking a little worse for wear, and hit up the coach, making small talk about the improvements from some of the new guys. Carter and Benjamin were our “new talent” apparently, having gotten a late start into the sport but were steadily working their way up the roster as two of our best. Looking down at the growth charts, it’s amazing how much these guys have gained in so short a time. Impressed as I was, I was a bit skeptical, until coach shook his head, a knowing smile coming across his face as he addressed my exact concerns.

“I know what you’re thinking, no, they’re not juicers. I’ve got them on strict watch. A little fruitier than I’d normally let on the team, but talent is talent, and we’re gonna need it to beat the teams from the rival schools.” He sighs, gazing off into the distance, presumably looking over at the trophy cabinet on the far wall.

“You just don’t find raw talent like you used to anymore.” He gives me a look, a smile returning to his lightly bearded face. “But that’s why we pushed so hard to get you involved. Talent, Charisma, that’s what this team needs. I’ve never been so sure of a team captain in my life Nick.” He claps me on the shoulder, shoving me off toward the lockers. “Get dressed. We’ll get you warmed up and then you can be on your way.”

As I make my way into the shared locker rooms, I passed half the swim team, the lifters, and the few teammates that hadn’t made it to the main floor yet. Mist throughout, I went to my locker to drop off my duffel and dress. I stripped my shirt, undoing the drawstring of my shorts, when the clank of a fist on steel alerted me to a presence on my right side. Deciding my attention was better spent preparing for my opponent, I let my mind drift until needed, until a pair of vaguely familiar sneakers appeared in my line of sight.

“Sup dude?”

“Hey John…”  I looked up at him, trying to return his smile, the same smirk from earlier still on his face as I got out my singlet. I pulled it up, I watching from the corner of my eye as he appraised my body again, pulling off his clothes as he did so.

“I’m not queer you know.” I said.

Now in just his boxers, he stopped and turned fully to me with a cold glare.

“What makes you think I’m queer, asshole?” He spat through clenched teeth.

“You’re half hard bro, and you keep looking at me like I’m a steak or something.” My eyes narrowed. “I might be fine with guys checking me out, but you’re getting pretty creepy with the way you’re eyeballing me.”

He pulls his boxers down past a modest-looking ass, and brandishes his dick toward me. “Does this look like a semi?”

His dick filled his pouch to the waistband, but it was still completely flaccid. He was twice my soft length, and a little less than my girth. My guess was about 6 inches. Hard, he'd probably add two inches at least. He walks over to the mirror behind me, giving himself a once over before packing himself up, pulling his singlet taut over his chest, outlining the muscle.

At my awed expression, his glare became a cruel smile. “As for how I’m looking at you…not that you’re hard on the eyes, but I wanna see just what my competition looks like.” He pulled his boxers and singlet up, “so I can figure out what needs taken care of.”

“Forgot your cup, bro.” He struts past me, making a grab for my balls, forcing me to feign away, eliciting a chuckle.

“Seeya out there, roomy.”

. . .

Practice ended about forty-five minutes later, and everyone was mostly packed up, leaving just me and John on the floor with coach.

“Alright boys, you know the drill, last two to leave packs it in. And Nick, I’m expecting you here early tomorrow to pick up where we left off getting the new guys trained up, ya hear?”

Without waiting for a reply, coach grabs his own bag, heading off to the showers to lock up his office.

“Hey Nick.” John called from across the floor, most of the mats already set off in a neat pile.  

“How about a little friendly one-on-one? Winners pick for a prize later tonight.”

I hesitated. I knew he’d ask for something ridiculous if he won…something degrading.

However…I could see this working to my advantage. Humiliating him ought to get him off my back. Even if neither of us followed through, I could still walk away with my dignity.

“You’re on-” I had barely started out when he barreled at me, knocking me on my back and straddling my chest.

As he sat atop me, my frame seized up slightly. I didn’t feel capable of movement, though his cold-heat hands were not so much restraining my arms to the mat as caressing my biceps.

“Told you that I liked being on top.” He smirked, his light blue eyes going dark, hungry. Feral.

As he sat atop me, a feeling of intense violation rolled through me, like he was groping me intimately through the fabric of both the singlet and my underwear, though I could see both of his hands.

His body rippled for a second, and as I felt waves of pleasure shoot through me, I could see a slight shift of his body. I felt cold chills, but his embrace was hot. His patronizing grin widened, and I watched from beneath him as he seemed to get more substantial.

It had to just be my imagination, but I could swear that he actually GROWING…

Though I claimed deceit from my eyes, his body seemed to stretch longer in his singlet, the fabric audibly stretching with the sound of the elastic being pulled too taut as he gained several inches in height. His arms, though barely flexing to support himself above me, flexed as his biceps mounded with strength, veins and mounds of muscle appearing where only small indents had existed previously.

My eyes roamed his chest, his abs and pecs becoming more visible through the singlet with every passing moment. His four pack finally gaining enough size to qualify as a true 6 pack, tone and definition abound as the crevices ran deeper, his pecs becoming a decent shelf above them, ballooning with size and nearly ruining the straps keeping his singlet in place.

As quickly as he’d pinned me and tapped me out for the ten second win, the exchange ended.

“I’ll be back for the rest tonight.” He leaned down and whispered, his lips brushing against my ear.

Patting my abs as he rose to a height that was just barely larger than before, but definitely larger, he walked off to the locker room, leaving me on the ground, sweaty, confused, and with a surprising amount of cum in my boxers.

I lay there in a puddle of my own making and watched as he rose to a height just slightly taller than before, patting my abs before walking away, leaving me there, shell-shocked from our little  encounter. His ass now perfectly filling out his singlet, my eyes lingered just a little too long as he turned one final time, smirked, and left the room.

After a few moments I managed to peel myself off the floor and onto my feet, feeling very off-kilter, as if the ceiling had been raised. My own body felt foreign to me. I turned to faced one of the mirror walls along the sides of the room, and though I still looked impressive, subtle differences were apparent to me as my hands explored my previously immaculately chiseled body. Where I used to be ripped and defined seemed a little rounder, softer than before. Creases separating the tiles of mirror along the walls seemed more out of reach than before.

I tried to shake the buzzing thoughts from my mind, trying to convince myself it was all in my head as I undressed and stepped into the showers after making sure John had gone.

I started massaging the soap into my sweaty mass, thinking about how he seemed to just, expand on top of me. The vision of him made my length harden, and I couldn’t help but start to stroke myself under the steamy water.

That same feeling of confusion took full focus once more when something felt a little different about my strokes. I looked down, and realized that my cock isn’t up to its usual eight and a quarter inches.  “Fuck me, this can’t be happening…”
The thought of being having lost size has me finishing all over the tiles beneath my feet, soap and cum washing down the drain as I finish rinsing off, stepping out of the shower and toweling myself dry. I look up at the clock by coach’s office, realizing I’m already thirty minutes late for my first class, shoving my clothes on, which aren’t near as snug as they’d been when I’d changed out of them not an hour earlier, and run across campus.

I can barely concentrate for the next five hours, but by the time my last class ends I’ve finally convinced myself that I’d just let the little punk get in my head. I stop by one of the bathrooms in the cafeteria as I finish my dinner, flexing to my reflection, hyping myself up before walking back to the dorm Fuck yeah I think to myself, anyone would kill to have this body!

I enter the dorm room confident, relieved to find the room empty. I peel my clothes off, exhausted after a long day, nothing but my boxer briefs on, closing my eyes as I fold my arms behind my head, drifting dreamlessly until I’m suddenly awoken by the door creaking open.

I blink blearily up at the top bunk, the sheets around me soaked. I look at my wall-mounted alarm clock in the dim moon-light from the windows, looking at the clock: 11 at night. I hear the water running in the bathroom, and my heart starts pounding.

John.

I get up quickly, trying to make as little noise as possible while stumbling around trying to put on clothes that didn’t quite fit right anymore. Everything around me felt taller than I remembered them. My clothes looked slightly oversized where just this morning they had looked almost TOO snug. I look down, puzzled.

I’m supposed to have an eight-pack, right?

Where eight hard bricks of muscle had once occupied, six, less impressive bulges took their place. My pecs, also, didn’t quite obscure my view of them, as they usually did. I think back to today’s events, the feeling of dread I felt at being defeated by John in an area I should have creamed him in…and I can’t quite remember what happened after that.

I remember John bragging to one of our teammates about his win against me in the lockers afterward, and then, my memories of the day skip to class. Brent, my lab partner caught me up on some of the new terms (I’d slacked on summer reading in favor of training, not my best decision, as I’d plateaued in my gains) and I’d tried my hardest to not fall asleep during the lecture. All day after the match I’d been exhausted and lethargic…

“Hey bro.”

John’s voice startled me out of my memories, and looking at him reminded me why I was trying to hurry out the door so quickly. John stood completely naked in the doorway, a wicked grin on his face, muscles slick with water droplets from his shower, hair combed back, and every carved muscle deeper than when I’d first encountered him.

“Glad you didn’t bail on me.” He said, drying his hair and then tossing his towel to the ground. “We’re gonna have a lot of fun tonight.”

My real memory swiftly returned to me, leaving me damn near breathless. He’d sat on me, pinning me to the mat. He’d grown. But something still seemed off. I’d been much bigger this afternoon. Now, I looked up at him now a couple inches taller and ripped beyond comprehension. It was hard to believe that in the course of a day, he’d outpaced me by such a wide margin.

His abs were chiseled, his pecs jutted out in a hard shelf above them, and something I hadn’t quite noticed before, a small tattoo on his neck that looked like the outline of a diamond. It was stark against his now tanned skin, a marvel that I hadn’t noticed it before.

His whole face had transformed into something more rugged. His blond hair and boy next door looks were giving way to something far darker, masculine, and powerful. His jawline was sharper, his blond hair darkening at the roots, and the stubbly beginning of a real man’s beard growing on what was once a baby-smooth face. His body hair seemed to have thickened also, the place between his pectorals sprouting a neat tuft that caught the water from his shower, a neat trail disappearing to meet his length, now even more massive soft than it had been earlier today. Six inches? Closer to seven now, and easily 9 inches hard.

John knocked me out of my daydream with a clearing of his throat. “Well, you didn’t bail out on me. I believe our wager was winner’s pick for prize…” He looks at me with eyebrows raised and a smile that could get men thrice my size on their knees.

“But-” I stuttered, trying to come up with the words to describe the reality of our present situation.

“Doesn’t matter. A deal’s a deal when you’re playing a stranger’s game Bud. I learned that the hard way.” At his words, the lights flickered, the loud rumble of thunder resounding from outside, and sudden draft chilling the room.

I tried to make myself move, but pure fear had me frozen to the floor. He walked up to me, his chin in my direct line of sight, thick veins protruding from his vascular neck, tracing into his arms and down his chest. He brings a hand to my waist, slipping it beneath the waistband, and grabs my right ass cheek, his other hand moving across my stomach, teasing my abs, running his thumbs across my pecs, before finally deciding where to start.

His left hand grips my trap, squeezing down and applying as much force as necessary to get me groaning in pain. The worst part about the whole thing was not being able to struggle against it. My whole body had locked up, just like the wrestling match, my upper body strained as he squeezed down, until my will gave. I could feel everything slipping. My ass took up less of the space in his hand, finally making him adjust to the small of my back. His other hand, losing the ability to squeeze my trap as it disappeared into my shoulder, found purchase on my arm, squeezing my shoulder, moving down to caress my dwindling biceps as they too slipped out of my grasp.

The sensation of falling, shorter and shorter, my eyes having to look farther up as I lost inches, and then feet of height to him. Knots had begun to curl my stomach as the theft robbed me of my core, each remaining brick from our last encounter now smoothing over, my pecs following shortly after. My legs that I’d poured so much effort into over the summer were half the size they’d been to begin with. And my cock, which had stuck with me thus far, dwindled, shrinking to 7, then 6, then 5, all the way until I was left with nothing but a nub.

As I kept dwindling in height, I got closer and closer to his cock, which was now impossible to measure with just my eyes. It had to be at least a foot long now, and nearly as my old arms. His abs, as they absorbed my size, pushed farther outward, each mound standing out against the others. His pectorals engulfed some of my view of his face, my new stature completely beyond the capacity to see that far up his body without standing back.

Looking up at him, he seemed to revel in my loss of power. His hungry eyes roved around each part of my body as it gave up its mass to feed his ascent to power. He made a show of testing out each muscle as it grew on him, jacking his cock as he looked on at me, like his personal slut.

I felt the drain cease as my legs gave out, my newly minted twink form starved of almost all muscle tone. It almost hurt to breathe. As I looked over my body, even the air around me felt painful. But god, my fucking cock...it was about the only thing on me that hurt in a good way. A strange way. My balls couldn’t be larger than marbles, but they ached to blow one...more....

I moaned, convulsing, as my last, final jock load exploded out of me, blasting cum on both of us, pooling on my stomach and making a mess all the way up his body, even catching in his stubble.      

My final view as I passed out was John posing in victory; He flexed his new, massive biceps, veins running the length of his arm, his foot smooshing into the puddle of cum on my chest as he held me down on the floor, where I belonged. He smirked, leaning forward and licking a large splotch of my load off his bicep.

“Much better.”

Coach.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had just been tidying up the office, getting ready to head off for the day, when what could only be the biggest troublemaker I’d ever had the displeasure of tutoring walked through my door, shutting it closed behind him.

“So…it worked.” John folded his arms in front of me, raising an arm and demonstrating his newly minted gains.

I clear my throat, looking up at him. “When I said you need to be serious about gaining, taking from other students was not what I had in mind. I paired you with him so you could mimic him, not use him.”

He snorted, leaning up against the wall. “Some star pupil. Definitely no genius. He was so easy. Hell, I’m fairly sure he has the hots for me.” He waggles his brows.

“I freed you from the rest of the rabble on that god forsaken rock so you could help me do my research, not make my students your food. Do you know how hard it’s been, writing off all my grant money to pay for all of this?”

John gives me a look, his eyes going completely black before he shifts into his true form, a tan, dark haired twink of a demonic being now standing just below my height. His voice echoed weirdly, as if there were three different men speaking at once.

“I am not ungrateful for your services rendered to me. I simply…want for a few more liberties. My existence has been barred to this one, singular place of existence. This “campus” is as far as my power reaches, for the moment, shrouded from the rest of the world. I crave more.” He saunters closer, his near nakedness in just a loincloth making me a little less than comfortable.

“Stay back.” I command, pulling a white, opalescent rod from my pocket, earning me a glare.

“You know I don’t partake of a man that will not have of me.”  

“I’d still feel better if you give me some distance. Especially after seeing what you did to Nick.”

He chuckles, a darker, single deep rumble ringing out rather than his usual echo. “He’s but one king-turned-pawn in the grand scheme at work here.

“Just… how badly will this affect him?”

“He won’t remember much of what’s happened today. No one will ask questions while they’re in my domain. After all, my word is law.”

We both hear the showers going, Nick finally having gotten off his ass to clean himself up. It was strange, knowing this’d be the last time I see the kid this size.

“Well, I’m off to finish my meal.” I see the guise of ‘John’ re-emerge, muscles still as full as they had been a moment ago, his playful eyes the golden ambrosia of the Lex I’d freed, rather than the blue he’d worn today. “Catch you later big guy.”

As he fades into the shadow, I put on my jacket and make myself scarce, locking the office and further horrors away behind me. It was far too late to have doubts.

To be Continued...

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Agreed. That was an awesome start! However, I wouldn't call it a redux. It's more like a completely different story in possibly the same universe. And, while I hope to see this one continued, I also hope you return to the original someday to continue it as well.  They both stand up wonderfully as separate stories.