I wanted to play out a little scenario that I have thought about on many occasions. This is actually what I would do if I happened to find a genie's lamp. I hope you enjoy :) 

The Genie's Curse

People always talk about the Genie's Curse when it comes to wishing for things. The best thing to do is just not make any wishes. This is theorized to be true for two reasons - a genie will always twist your words and whatever you wish for will have dire unforeseen consequences.

When I found a genie's lamp on the beach, I got to see first hand whether or not that would be true. My first inclination was to tell the genie to go back into the lamp and bury it. But then it came out and said, "Greetings my master. I have been exiled in the lamp for a millennium. For releasing me, I will grant you three wishes. Anything your heart desires will come true," curiosity got the better of me. How could I possibly bury it? It would haunt me until my dying breath if I lost this chance.

But I had to play it smart. Why was the Genie's Curse really a curse? The first reason was that a genie's sole motivation would be some enjoyment after many years of being imprisoned. If you had magic and could do anything with it, why not have a little fun, right? The second reason is that wishing for grand things has an impact on human events. Any action has an equal and opposite reaction. If you influence human events through magic, that unnatural force is bound to bite you in the ass.

So let's see, the first obstacle is getting around a genie twisting words for its amusement. I took the bait. Though it was a little hard to concentrate while looking at the genie - it probably intentional in order to make the wisher slip up.

The genie was quite attractive. I am hesitant to call it a 'guy' since it was some magical creature. Although, it looked incredibly masculine. It was a haze from the waist down, trailing towards the lamp. From what I could see in the haze, it had quite a bulge stuffed into sort of silk loincloth looking garment. It was naked from the waste up save for a star tattoo on its right cheek and a bunch of piercings all over the place. "Hello... er... genie? What are the rules of wishing?" I tried not to get entranced by its V-taper. Its shoulders looked like they were twice as wide as mine, heading down to an impossibly hard and cut waist. The V was further enhanced by the hips shrinking as it disappeared into the haze. That was all hard enough to avoid staring at. Not drooling over its plump and juicy pecs with nipples pointing slightly towards the ground would be a little more difficult.

The genie grinned. "Ah, such a wise master." I, of course, told myself that I was immune to it buttering me up. "Start the wish by saying 'I wish'. You cannot wish for more wishes. You cannot wish to influence another human's mind - such as forcing them to love you. You cannot wish for another human's death. Anything else is yours for the taking. Do you want wealth beyond your wildest dreams? Do you want world peace?" The genie rolled its eyes.

"Wealth comes with its own problems. I would never know who my true friends were. I would lose all sense of accomplishment for working hard and getting a reward or paycheck. Nah, money would not be the way to go." The genie nodded knowingly. It had an expression of remembering those circumstances happening before. "And world peace would be even worse. Either people would start wars over the peace or all good would lose its meaning because you need some evil to appreciate the good." 

The genie got a smirk on its face. It screamed 'so you think you are smart, eh?'. Although, it did raise an eyebrow quizzically at me. If it didn't get enjoyment out of twisting my wishes, at least it seemed to be finding my rationalization amusing.

"No no, none of those things. I already know my first wish."

"Please, master, I am all ears."

"I wish that you would answer any questions that I ask you with honesty and the absence of double meanings." I carefully considered how that should satisfy both of my criteria for avoiding the Genie's Curse.

The genie started laughing. "That is certainly a unique wish. None of my former masters ever asked for honesty from a genie. Your wish, even though quite odd, is my command." It snapped its fingers. Nothing happened, but that was to be expected. "What would you ask of me?"

"You said that I cannot get more wishes. Can I get more genies?" I was choosing my words to avoid say "I wish" in any context.

The genie doubled over laughing and shook its head no. 

"Can you create a machine or some type of magical device that grants more wishes?"

The genie stopped laughing at this and had a thoughtful expression. It actually looked like it did not know the answer. It slowly opened its mouth, "...No... Hmm interesting." It said that with some surprise in its voice. "I guess wishing for honesty can give you answers that even I do not know. You are quite amusing, master." It began to chuckle again.

"What happens if I grant you your freedom?"

The laughing stopped once more and the genie grew gravely serious. "The lamp needs a magical tether. If it is broken from me, it will connect to the next closest being. Since you would be making the wish, it would turn you into a genie."

"Is it so bad being a genie, I mean isn't it great having magic?"

"The lamp's magic only becomes true for the master.  Anything I do for myself..." It started swelling in size to make its point. Its shoulders became these massive caps - looking like there were football shoulder pads underneath of its skin. The pecs plumped up even more, forcing the nipples to face towards its abs. And those abs even thickened, giving it that armor plating look around its waist. "...is just an illusion." It maintained its new shape. Every muscle looked like it was flexed as hard as possible, but the genie's expression showed no effort being exerted. 

It was doing it on purpose, trying to throw me off. It could see that my vision trailed down to its hazy crotch, which had tripled in size. My throat suddenly felt like they were as dry as a dessert. All I could do was stare with wide eyes at the pulsing hazy fabric. A groan bubbled up from my chest. The genie had used some of its magic to make me triple in size, as well. I could feel my cock stiffening and starting to run down my leg. It also tripled the sensation I was feeling. My cock slowly rubbing along my leg as it engorged was sending shockwaves to my brain. When I felt a little breeze softly blowing against my cock head as it peaked out the bottom of my shorts, I almost popped. I bucked my hips a few times. My abs and thighs were contracting with the power of the ocean. In and out, ebb and flow. I had the overwhelming sensation that I was going to blow a load 10 times greater than ever before. And when that event finally happened a new galaxy would be born into the universe. I was beginning to lose my balance at the sheer ecstasy overwhelming me.

I didn't realize that a genie could do something like that. I knew it was an illusion, though. I couldn't let it win at this game. Before long, I would be wishing to be a sex god or something just to feel like that all of the time. That would break all of my criteria for avoid the Genie's Curse. No, focus on the mission. 

However, it sparked an idea that I tucked away for later.

I bit my lip before speaking. "Ok, so what about destroying the tether?" I also poked one of my nails as hard as I could into my thumb to shake off the rest of the sensation. The genie had a faint smile watching me squirm. It licked its lips as it watched my cock head pulse at the bottom of my shorts. 

The genie shook its head. "Anything magical like the tether would be released into the world. It would be like a tsunami of magic. The explosive force would kill 4 billion 813 million 120 thousand 94 humans." The genie groaned a little. Obviously the honest truth was not very enjoyable for it. The absolute facts were certainly killing the genie's own lust. 

"What if I made the lamp into just an ordinary lamp?" I suddenly realized with some sadness that my cock was back to normal. The genie maintained his massive size and bulge, though.

The genie started to open its mouth to answer, but was again unsure. "The tether would cease to exist..."

"And what about you?"

"The magic binding me would be gone."

"So you would be free. You could go live your life."

I didn't actually ask a question, but it seemed like it gave a truthful answer anyway. "I am thousands of year old. Without the magic, I would be turned to dust instantly."

"But you want to live your life, right? There has to be a way to save you."

"No..." It suddenly hit me that I had asked another question this time.

"You want to die?"

"Yes. I have nothing in this time. I would rather die a thousand deaths over staying one more second trapped in the lamp."

So that would be wish number three. Although, the smart thing would be to elude the Genie's Curse and just make the wish right away to end it. But I still felt that I could outsmart the curse.

"I will make it happen, but I just have a couple more questions." The genie smiled at me. "How long can a wish be - as in how many words or the amount of time to say it?"

"There is no word or time limit. However, the wish will be judged on a natural break. If you try to include 100 additions to the wish, at some point a natural break will occur and the wish will be granted up to that point."

"Can I make stipulations on a wish, such as making a wish and then adding on extra parts of the wish before you grant it?"

"Yes, but the wish has to be granted and the stipulation added before the magic takes full effect. You only get one."

"How long before a wish takes effect?"

"Possibly 10-20 seconds depending on how extensive the wish is."

"Interesting... Alright, last question. Can I create a device that can make illusions that I ask for?" The genie had mentioned that it had an endless supply of illusion magic. When the genie increased my cock a few moments ago, I could feel all of the sensations. Meaning if I could obtain some of that illusion magic, I would be able to feel all of it. I wouldn't be asking for more wishes, just the illusions. And the illusions would not have a direct impact on other humans. I could feel all of the sensations of being whatever I want without anybody else being the wiser. So that also would satisfy my criteria for evading the Genie's Curse.

"Illusion devices are acceptable wishes."

So now I had to word the second wish correctly to get it just right. And any stipulation had to be added very quickly. I thought about it for a few minutes while the genie waited patiently.

I needed some sort of activator that I would never say during regular conversation. Having illusions appearing all of the time while I am talking would be dreadful. I also did not want other people to see the illusions - cannot affect humans. And since this is an outside device instead of an ability granted to me, I can always discard the device if the genie did twist my words. But that meant there had something about only me being able to use it or else someone would see the illusions and others people would be impacted.

"I wish for a device that creates illusions that only I can see whenever I start with the phrase 'Okay Google' followed by my request." I did not have an android phone, but if someone overheard me saying it and then a request, they would not think anything of it.

"Your wish is my command." The genie lifted its hand and snapped its fingers.

Time for the stipulation. "When I say 'become the illusion', I will take on the form of the illusion without anybody except for me noticing the difference for 30 minutes." 

The genie started laughing again. "Adding stipulations after the fact is also a new one. Very intriguing." The genie already had an orb the size of a bowling ball in its hands. It had a mischievous glint in its eyes, but I ignored it. "Here is your illusion device. You have one wish remaining, master." I took the bowling ball. It looked like smoke was swirling on the inside. I do not know what I was expecting for a magical illusion device, but a crystal ball struck me as a little cliché.

"As promised, you know what is coming next. I am glad I got to meet you for as brief as it was."

Realizing that I was not lying about the third wish, the genie floated over and hugged me. My face was smothered in its pecs, but I wasn't complaining. If its arms could curve, I bet it could have wrapped them around me twice considering how wide it was. Instead, I felt completely engulfed. "Thank you master. You are more generous than I could have hoped for." It swelled a little more as a sign of appreciation. My face was all but swallowed up by the genie's pec cleavage. I "swelled" some from the embrace.

And continued swelling. The genie had sprinkled in a little of its magic again. I found myself lengthening and lengthening, peaking out of my shorts once more and going further. I could feel my cock head brushing past the middle of my calf. It was too much, I lost all feeling in my legs. The genie was easily able to hold me up with its embrace. As if I didn't already feel like I was floating on a cloud, the genie rose up a couple of feet taking me along for the ride.

My balls started to swell with my ever increasing cock size. My shorts completely tore down the front and fell to the ground. The genie's pecs were so huge, that my entire head and torso were being swallowed up. I was past feeling like a galaxy was going to be born. I was going create a new universe - and I did. The orgasm caused me to black out. In the blackness, big bang 2 happened and a hundred billion new stars were created with a million new galaxies to go along with them.

I opened my eyes and was panting for air. I was on the beach and the genie was floating in front of me with that mischievous smile again. I put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. I could see that my shorts were perfectly in tact. The orb was in the sand next to me. If that orb even had a tenth as much power in its illusions as the genie itself, I was going to have a lot of fun with this.

But why the mischievous expression? The thought flashed in my head for a moment that the genie could have been lying this entire time. I only assumed that the honesty wish actually worked. I could be unleashing an evil into the world, one of which it could never conceive or defeat. Or maybe the tsunami magic explosion thing would happen. I swallowed hard, trying to push those fears down. I had made a promise. If it was telling the truth and I backed out of my promise, what would that make me?

I stood up with confidence, "I wish that the genie's lamp became an ordinary lamp."

The genie mouthed the words 'thank you' and snapped his fingers. The haze began to dissipate. The genie itself looked like it was turning to ash, still with a smile on its face.

"And the genie's soul and essence gets reborn as an ordinary human to live a full life!" Stipulation! Now it would have a chance to live the life it was robbed of thousands of years ago.

The disintegrating face in front of me got a shocked looked. I could swear I saw an ashen tear roll down its cheek before vanishing as dust in the wind. I stared at where the genie was just moments before. I stared for at least an hour at nothing. I was slowly coming to grips with what had happened.

I picked up the lamp and tried rubbing it. Nothing happened. I fiddled with it a bit more and still nothing. I didn't really need a lamp, but I decided to keep it as a memento. I spent the rest of the day sitting there on the beach, looking out over the water. I was lost in thought, but not thinking about anything specifically. My friend, if you could call a genie that you knew for only 20 minutes a friend, would finally be happy. And I had something that would bring me pleasure without affecting anything else. I knew I had beaten the Genie's Curse.

=================

Later that night, I finally made my way back home. I was eager to try out the big orb. I knew the first thing I wanted to try...

"Okay google, what would I look like in 20 years if I started taking steroids and busted my ass in the gym." 

The swirling smoke sped up and an image began to emerge. I was a little disappointed that the image was trapped in the ball instead of projecting a life size hologram. I guessed that I needed to be more specific on that part. "Maybe next time I find a genie's lamp." I chuckled at the thought.

The little guy definitely looked like me, with silver hair. I looked like a taller Feri Andrasoni - glasses and all. The older me was completely naked. I unzipped my pants and started jacking off looking a super hot 60 year old version of myself. "Okay google, show me the same image but add in that I used the best methods for penis enlargement over those 20 years."

The image remained, but the muscles all inflated with an extra 30 or 40 pounds of beef. The cock also inflated, still soft, to around three times the thickness, and hung down past mid-thigh. I couldn't even stop myself, I immediately blew all over the orb in my lap. It didn't seem to be affected by the cum dripping down it. But I still got up and cleaned off the big glass bowling ball before getting back to it.

I looked down in my lap and instantly got hard again. I chuckled, "Okay google, clear the image." I didn't want to spend the whole night jacking off to the same thing and that image definitely seemed to be a trigger. I had some others I wanted to try and could always come back to it later. The silver haired me vanished into the smoke, but I still jacked off for a few minutes with the image burned into my mind. I made a mental note to figure out what exactly the older me used for that penis and muscle growth. I now knew it was possible, but it wasn't like the older me was holding up a bottle of some supplement or giving me instructions. Hmm, maybe I could say something like, 'show what the current image looks like when it is taking its supplements'. Or I could 'become the illusion' and see if I find any clues while inside of that body. It would take some work, but definitely worth the effort. I decided to save that for later. 

"Okay google, show me what I look like." A naked image of me appeared. "Okay google, shrink the current image to five feet tall while keeping the muscles the same volume." The image shrunk down by a foot and a half and all of its stats puffed up. My 19 inch biceps looked somewhat regular at my current height, while at the same volume on a five foot tall me they were looking massive. With the shorter limbs, the same volume pumped them up to at least 22 inches. The torso didn't shrink as much as a limbs. My pecs did jut out another inch or two, though. They definitely had a nicer shape on the smaller frame - like if you squeeze a balloon a little to force air into a smaller space. My legs were spectacular! My quads had to be in the 35 inch area since those limbs took the biggest hit in terms of height.

I grinned as a mischievous thought popped into my head. "Okay google show me what I would look like at my actual height with the same muscle proportions as in the current image."

The image grew by 18 inches and the sizes of everything swelled with it. The chest, the arms, the legs, the neck, and even the waist all expanded by 20%. 

I repeated the same command as earlier: "Okay google, shrink the current image to five feet tall while keeping the muscles the same volume." I giggled with delight as the body became that of a five foot tall version of me with inflating muscles. The thighs were growing past 50 inches. Its ab muscles were thicker than a bodybuilder's bicep and somehow six of them were jammed into the small space between the pecs and the waist. Its pecs were so engorged and heavy that they drooped down over the abs. They would have been hanging even lower if the meat slab abs weren't fighting for space. The top of the pecs were obscuring the creature's shortened neck. I called it a creature because this thing had already passed the point of being human. It looked like it had entirely too much muscle. Well beyond anything a normal human could have with or without drugs.

I was really getting into the mounds and mounds of muscle, though. It looked like the thing was made of clay and the sculptor got fed up with shaping and just slapped on more and more and more. But I wasn't done, yet. "Okay google, show me what I would look like at my actual height with the same muscle proportions as in the current image." I was jacking off already before the image began to change. The expectations of this massive muscle giant was too much.

However, the mood was instantly killed off... literally. The huge hulk that was forming turned pale and vacant. It was obviously dead. I shucked the ball on to the seat and quickly got up. "Woah, I have have to be careful." If I used my 'become the image' part of the wish and that version could not actually survive, would I be dead, too? Does the illusion magic protect me from something like that? "Oh shit, the things heart. It was inflating with size during the growing and shrinking." I couldn't risk becoming something for fun and winding up dead. I promised myself if I was going to become something, it had to be healthy enough to last for the 30 minutes for me to change back.

"Okay google... Show what I would look like growing up if I had the best diet and exercise for my health." Swirling smoke inside of the orb began to feed into the image of me. I grew up right before my eyes looking incredibly vibrant throughout my youth into adulthood. I could immediately recognize myself, but at the same time the image was totally different. The guy in the ball was built like a cover of Men's Health magazine but even healthier. He had to be in the 10-12% body fat area with clearly bulging abs. Striations in his chest and delts were slicing up the muscles with definition even at 10+% fat. His arms had thick veins standing out and roping down to his hands. 

The image had stopped aging for some reason. "Okay google, using the same parameters, show the image at my current age." I waited a bit and nothing happened. My eyes bugged out of my head, this was the health nut version of me at my current age. The guy's skin was absolutely flawless - to the point where I would have suspected makeup and plastic surgery to look that good at 40 years old. The most shocking part was that his skin and face looked to be 21 or 22 years old, around half of my age. "Well, that guy would definitely last 30 minutes." My cock began to harden again at the thought of combining this image with the silver haired hunk. 

"Okay google, show me the current parameters aged by 20 years." I was picturing in my head the silver haired hunk from before but with a healthier fitness model kind of vibe. The image of Clayton Paterson came to mind. The one where his is naked with leg covering his junk and butt cheek hanging off the table. I moaned with lust filling my head. The image in the orb began to change. The muscles were not as pronounced as in the 20-something looking version. So age did make him lose a bit of muscle mass, but he was still looking tight and stacked. 

I then got a feeling of annoyance welling up rather than erotic pleasure. The guy looked younger than me. "Fuck you dude," I spat out. This ass in the ball was 60 years old and looked to be around 30. The only thing identifying him as a senior was a bit of silver forming as his temples. His skin was still flawless. He had no wrinkles what-so-ever on his face. His eyes and lips were vibrant. His pecs and especially his cock and balls were really pert and raring to go. I knew this image was not in the 'become the illusion' direction. The 20-something looking guy at my age was OK, but a 60 year old looking 10 years younger than the real me would constantly make me feel regret. 

"Next... Let's make this guy bulk up some. Okay google... Show me the same conditions as the current image but with his diet and exercise focusing on maximum muscle growth." 

I saw myself growing up again. Instead of having a vibrant youth, I was a swarthy jock. My glasses appeared on my face as I aged - gaining more of a nerdy jock look. The thought popped into my head that I had not seen my glasses on the health nut. That thought quickly vanished as my bone structure expanded and thickened to prevent injury from all of the stress it was put under. By the time I looked like I was college aged, I was looking like a totally beefy hunk. Then the freshman 15 of college hit, or I should say the freshman 150. I reached and quickly exceeded the old Žydrūnas Savickas (before his weight loss). The thought of being a 400 pound version of Big Z walking around campus immediately made me blow a second load even though I was only partly chubbed. I didn't even bother cleaning up as I was enamored with the movie of my alternate life playing before me.

I could see the skeleton reshaping as it continued to age from years of heavy resistance and pressure straining the bones and joints. This allowed more and more mass to be packed on. My pecs became so bulbous that they encroached on my chin's space. Then, they continued growing even more, pushing my head backwards. The pecs weren't drooping like the inflation I had witnessed a few minutes ago with the growing and shrinking fantasy. Instead, they maintained a lot of perk from the healthy guy's body. These things were made for holding mass. Kind of like how Johnnie Jackson's pecs keep building outward instead of down or to the side. The forever bulk version of me gained at least 700 or 800 pounds, passing by the one thousand pounds mark. I couldn't even tell what the waist line was. However, the tree trunk legs, huge gravity defying pecs and arms that would surpass most normal people's waist measurements, made my gut look much smaller in comparison. 

I started jacking off again thinking about how powerful this freak was - my cock had continued chubbing disregarding having already blown a load during the growth sequence. I had 60 years of dedication to muscle mass. I didn't care about aesthetics or even strength. I ate for mass. I exercised for mass. It was so freakin hot seeing myself at quadruple my current body weight. I was a half ton silver haired muscle nerd. I was unreasonably massive while still looking like I would enjoy building you a computer or might own a comic book shop. As I was getting close to another climax, I thought about how I could do one better. I could try combining the silver haired hunk and this massive brute with some youth and health mixed in for good measure.

"Okay google... Show me what I would look like today if my family had the genetics for optimal hormone production as a starting point, while I had the best diet and exercise regime for balancing health and muscle growth." The new image began to form. There was only a small hint of looking like me. He had incredibly masculine features - a jawline cut from steel. He apparently did not need glasses like me. His skin was almost as flawless as the health nut, save for a few moles. I grinned at that, even family history changes and perfect diet couldn't save him from my signature moles. I looked over the body. Was it my imagination or was he actually taller? 

"Okay google, show the real me standing next to the current image." I appeared beside him. "Holy shit, he is taller by at least a few inches inches. And his penis has got to be..." I pinched my fingers together and squinted, comparing the 'me' image to the other one. "maybe 3? 4?" It was tough to tell at that size. If I could just get it a little bigger. "Okay google, zoom in on the groins of the current images." The images zoomed in and the bigger me was definitely at least 4 inches larger, soft. 

"Okay google, show the current images getting fully aroused." The cocks both started lengthening and inflating. The real me reached his respectable 8 inches, tilted slightly downward and perfectly straight. Just like me, the bigger guy was a grower, not a shower. "Holy shit..." I sputtered as I watched the thing continue inflating. The massive club finally stopped expanding, ending with a just a hint of an upward curve and maybe 30 degrees angled upward. His suspensitory ligament was certainly much stronger than mine to hold that monster at an upward angle. "Okay google, zoom out to full size images." It complied, still showing the two guys fully erect.

The bigger me looked like he oozed testosterone next to the real me. I lifted the ball and turned it. I could see everything turning in 3D. "Oh, yeah..." I made another mental note for myself to check out some of the others from behind.

I had been jacking off the entire time but not fully hard until seeing the cocks from the side view. I started spasming in my chair a little. With the other hand I continued looking at the two from every angle. This was the one. I grunted out, "Oh... oh..." I was close to blowing a third load. The globular bubble butt on the bigger me was incredibly hot. I currently can fill out a pair of pants nicely, but this ass was putting mine to shame. I placed the ball on the coffee table. "Oh... kay... gmmmm" This guy was taller and so much wider than me. I didn't know how the transformation would take effect and didn't want my clothes shredded. So I quickly removed the clothing, practically ripping them off and defeating the purpose. I continued pumping my hand up and down my cock. "Ooookay goo... gull..." I closed my eyes and started feeling my body. I was imagining what it was going to be like in a minute when I was cumming as this perfect god of a man. "become the illusion..."

=================

My eyes flung open when I heard the clanging of metal. I looked down, it definitely was not my body. And I was clothed. I had some sort of hospital scrubs on - is this guy a medical doctor? I looked up and around. I wasn't in my home anymore, I was at some small gym. There were a couple of other guys and one woman there. All were wearing scrubs. One of them called over, also surprised from the metal clanging sound.

"Hey buddy, you OK?"

"Y... yeah." I was surprised by my voice. I already have a deep voice, but this guy was like a rolling thunder. It was so silky and rich that my one word sent a jolt to my cock. That was also weird, I wasn't currently hard or cumming. I had expected to finish masturbating as this big guy.

I became aware that I was half holding a bar above my head. I looked behind me and the weights on the machine were stacked. So the metal clanging that startled me was also caused by me - it had slipped out of my hand during the transfer and smashed down. The pieces started fitting together. I was doing lat pulldowns and the pin was set at 600 lbs. I muttered under my breath, "600 pounds..." I grab the bar and did one more rep. It felt like I was using 50 pounds with my real body. How strong was this guy that 600 pounds was barely a warmup weight? "I mean yes. I am fine, I just lost focus for a second." I released the bar slowly this time and adjusted the pin up for the next person.

The guy laughed. "No kidding. With everything you have going on, anybody would be unfocused. Just keep relieving your tension. We are happy to share the gym with you." So I wasn't a doctor in this body - one mystery down.

Some memories started filtering in. My life had occurred the same way as before. As I had wished, nobody noticed the difference with this illusion form. For every event of my life, I had been this statuesque version of me with looks to die for, but people treated me the same. Every bully had still bullied me. My parents and siblings still treated me like I was just a kid - even though I was more masculine than my brothers and father, while clearly the tallest in the family. It was really odd picturing this version of myself going through the same life events.

"I..." Another shockwave to my cock. "I think I am going to take a walk." The full sentence rumbled vibrations of pleasure throughout my entire torso. I had to get away from this guy, if I kept talking, I would probably blow in the scrubs sitting there.

The guy nodded. "Good luck, man. Come back if you need to relieve some more stress. Just don't push yourself too hard or you might pull a muscle. You weren't using any heavy weights though, so that shouldn't be a problem."

That was odd too. So they could notice my actions but do not see the difference in me or exactly what I can do. The guy must have seen something like 100 pounds or so set on the weight rack. That would take some getting used to with any other transformations I do. That would be especially true if I was a 10 foot tall muscle giant and people still talked to me like I was normal height and size. 

I reached up and twisted the scrubs a little to look at the tag. It read 6XL on the label. As I was walking out, I could see myself in the mirror. It looked like the real me staring back. However, I could see the top of my head. It was so trippy looking straight at myself in a mirror but at the same time seeing over myself. I felt at my face, the reflection was adjusting his glasses, but I could not currently feel them with my hand.

Even the scrubs looked fine in my reflection - certainly not 6XL. But I could feel them tight around my upper body and hanging like I was wearing tent over my abdomen. I explored around a little underneath of the top. The scrub bottoms must have also been in the 4, 5 or 6XL area but felt like lycra pants hugging my thighs and calves. The waistband was very loose and the top of my ass was exposed, as well as what felt like a generous forest of pubic hair on the front popping out. The waist was drooping so low on the front that the top of my cock was probably also visible. The thought of which brought me to full mast. I could feel my cock straining hard against the scrubs. With my pecs in the way, I wasn't able to check. While in the mirror, the bottoms looked more fitted and my reflection was just adjusting the waistband a little. 

I felt my knee getting moist from precum leaking out and soaking into the scrubs. My reflection did not reciprocate the wet spot or even being hard. I definitely needed to take that walk before I tested the limited of illusion magic. I mumbled, "so weird...," before exiting.

The walk was good. It cleared my head and memories continued to come in. I still lived at the same apartment and had the same friends. I wasn't a patient at the hospital - which was nice to figure out. But why was I here?

"Excuse me..." Someone said, as if on cue.

I spun around and saw a nurse. 

"Come with me, we're ready."

I followed her, not really sure what we were ready for. We turned the corner at the nurses' station and entered the maternity ward. Another nurse approached with a bundle in his arms. "He is in perfect health and ready to go home."

I took the baby. It was my baby. "This is my baby..." 

The nurses both had big smiles on their faces. "Did you think of a name? We can sign the birth certificate now or you can contact us later."

"Yes, his name is Gene Desato..." The name popped into my head like it had been there all along. "Who is the mother on record?"

They shrugged nonchalantly. "There is no mother, only you, his father." They said it like they always see children born without mothers.

"But...," I looked at their faces and all of this seemed normal to them. I had to keep in mind that all of this was being influenced by illusion magic, "...thank you so much." 

They both gave me a little squeeze on my massive arms - not like they were feeling me up - just as a gesture of support. So weird... how are they not seeing that something is off with this godly man having a child with no mother. This was absolutely a fantasy that I would 'become the illusion' again for. It would be a lot of fun raising a child I never had. I looked at the clock and realized that I had just enough time to get home and spend a few minutes with the baby before the 30 minutes would be up. "Whelp, we'll be on our way, thanks again!" The nurses waved goodbye to the baby and made some little cooing noises. He fell asleep in my arms on the elevator ride down to the first floor.

When I got outside, I found my car - it was still the same car - but it had a baby seat strapped in. "That is convenient..." I strapped the baby in and opened the driver's side door. Reality inside of the car seemed to warp a little. I should not have been able to fit with my current size, but I had no difficulties getting in. I shrugged and drove home.

Gene was still asleep when I walked in the door. I shut it gently behind me. Over on the chair was the orb, swirling with smoke again. I picked up the orb in my free hand and looked it over. I noticed the baby's eyes popped open. He didn't cry, but made some gurgling noises as he watched the smoke moving around. I chuckled, at least I wouldn't have to buy him a mobile whenever I am in this body. He seemed fascinated enough by the movement inside of this glass bowling ball.

I brought him into my bedroom where I had a basinet already set up - also convenient. I loosened the swaddled blanket around his head to get a really good look at his face. The boy was absolutely stunning. I guess he had to be with such an attractive father. If I brought him to Gerber's or Huggies, they would pick him up as the new face of their companies instantly. 

He had a birthmark on his right cheek - it was in the shape of a star. I got a big grin on my face. "Gene, what a perfect name... So the stipulation worked after all, good for you..." I laughed quietly and set the former genie down into the basinet. "I was not expecting this outcome. You really were a trickster until the very end." I got the orb and placed it next to the inert lamp on the bookshelf. Gene just silently watched the glowing smoke swirling around.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the chair. Only a few seconds left before things went back to normal, I promised Gene in my head that I would come back soon. I closed my eyes and the image of the genie and the lamp came to mind. The genie had that mischievous glint in its eye, handing me the orb. 

I mumbled out loud, "When I say 'become the illusion', I will take on the form..." 

Why did it look like it beat me at my own game? 

"...without anybody noticing..." 

The orb was in its hand. 

"Oh my god, the orb was already in its hand!" I opened my eyes with a start. I looked at the time and then at my body, I was still wearing the scrubs. 

I ran through the events from earlier again. "When I say 'become the illusion', I will take on the form of the illusion without anybody except for me noticing..." the orb appeared in its hand when I reached the word noticing. He said the stipulation would only work while the magic was taking shape. The part about 30 minutes didn't make it in...

I waited a few more minutes and was convinced. It was definitely past the 30 minute point. I got up and walked into the bedroom. Gene was sleeping soundly. I grabbed the orb off of the shelf and went back to the chair. "Okay google, show me what I look like." Nothing happened. 

I remembered my first request from tonight, "Okay google, what would I look like in 20 years if I started taking steroids and busted my ass in the gym." Still nothing. 

I sunk into the chair a little, "Fuck... The orb doesn't work because I am not the same me as before. And I cannot return because the stipulation says that I will become the illusion with no end..." I massaged my face a little with my massive paw of a hand as I tried to think.

Now I am the epitome of health and masculinity. Picture yourself growing a few inches in height and doubling your bodyweight with 100% pure muscle. Then bulk up a second time from there, adding to your overall thickness by leaps and bounds. Give yourself a masculine look that puts movie stars to shame, but still has enough of you to be recognizable. And Steve Reeves proportions be damned, you are the pinnacle of aesthetics. You are so beefy and massive. Someone could lose a credit card in your pec cleavage. All of your shirts are tailored made because your neck, arms, chest and lats would not possibly fit into anything that could also fit your waist - less you look like you are wearing a giant muumuu. Your ass can fill out the back side of anything you choose to wear. Your thighs force you to buy multiple pants sizes larger than what your waist needs. You have to always wear a belt to prevent indecent exposure, yet that only serves to highlight the magnificent curve of your glutes even more. That picture in your head is how I look and feel... only you'll still have to bulk up even more to add a bit more body mass and a few inches in size here and there to match me.

My voice can cause someone to orgasm just listening to it. I could step on any bodybuilder stage and win without even posing. I could waltz into a power lifting contest and beat them without even using my warmup weights. If they used my face in an advertisement, any guy or girl out there would buy the product more out of lust than actually needing it.

But nobody can see it...

My voice sounds the same as before to all of them, deep but not overly sexy. They view me as tall and strong, but not someone who would win a bodybuilding competition. Even if I lifted ten times as much weight as anybody else at a powerlifting meet, they would not notice because of the illusion magic somehow telling their brains otherwise. I basically have to live my life as before with the constant knowledge that I could be more. That I could do more.

At least I have a son out of all of this. I can train him and feed him the perfect diet since all of that knowledge is now stuck in my head. He has an absolutely amazing aptitude for muscle growth since he is this version of me's son and not the original me. Our family line in this reality had optimal genetics for hormones and health. And while nobody sees a difference in me, he is not under the same illusion constraints. He will be incredible with my help - an amazing life that I will only be able to witness from the sideline.

I walked into the bedroom again and smiled down at my son. I whispered, "Genie, you sneaky bastard. You caught me in the Genie's Curse, regardless of how much I tried to avoid it. You came out of it with everything you wanted and I am trapped in an illusion of my own making." I chuckled and went over and kissed Gene on the star birthmark before turning out the lights in the living room to get ready for bed.

I was left to contemplate my choices. If I could do it all over again knowing this outcome, would I do the smart thing and just bury the lamp? Would I change my wishes? No... I would do it all again and sacrifice myself to the illusions to give Gene the amazing life that he was robbed of thousands of years ago.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

A unique take on the three wishes scenario. The bleak ending was unexpected but deftly written. Impressive work, Desato!

• Like 1

A great opener for this Storiversary.

He got his wish but he lasted too long while doing it so that last part that was gonna outsmart the genie didnt quiet work and magic always comes with a prize.

AND IT'S OFFICIAL!

LET THE 3RD STORIVERSARY BEGINS!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 3

Thanks for the comments!

8 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

magic always comes with a price.

8 hours ago, goremeridian said:

The bleak ending was unexpected

Yeah, the morale of the story is appreciate what you have and never make wishes if you do get the chance. You can never predict all of the angles hahaha

It is not all bad for the narrator. He gets the most fantastically muscled body in the world and can do amazing feats of strength. He just will never know what is real.

• Like 1

A great story! Far more generous an ending than many Genie stories!

• Like 1

Great job!

Lol. Now I'm trying to think about like Desato, and analyze a way out of what he's done. By it's very nature magic rewrites the rules of existence, which means it is itself subject to change. So there has to be a way for some one to 'see the truth' past the illusion, like a seer or something. (Boyfriend material?) I suspect that the orb and lamp would be key to that. The orb may not work for this new version of him, but it still has magic. And the lamp was a HUGE store house of magic. So maybe the lamp could absorb the orbs magic, and make a new genie? Also, what if he had 'become the illusion' but had set it right before he found the magic lamp? Could he have gotten some more wishes? (Maybe use them to adjust his wish...)

I'd also be curious to find out how Gene's life develops. Is he able to see his 'father's' true form? What does he look like as a young adult? Does he have any memories of being a genie? Does he find love? Could we have an incident like Uub merging with Buu to unlock his TRUE POWER!? (Sorry, Dragon Ball Grand Tour reference there. lol 🤣)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, darkluster4 said:

Great job!

Lol. Now I'm trying to think about like Desato, and analyze a way out of what he's done. By it's very nature magic rewrites the rules of existence, which means it is itself subject to change. So there has to be a way for some one to 'see the truth' past the illusion, like a seer or something. (Boyfriend material?) I suspect that the orb and lamp would be key to that. The orb may not work for this new version of him, but it still has magic. And the lamp was a HUGE store house of magic. So maybe the lamp could absorb the orbs magic, and make a new genie? Also, what if he had 'become the illusion' but had set it right before he found the magic lamp? Could he have gotten some more wishes? (Maybe use them to adjust his wish...)

I'd also be curious to find out how Gene's life develops. Is he able to see his 'father's' true form? What does he look like as a young adult? Does he have any memories of being a genie? Does he find love? Could we have an incident like Uub merging with Buu to unlock his TRUE POWER!? (Sorry, Dragon Ball Grand Tour reference there. lol 🤣)

You'll just have to wait until next Storiversary to find out 🙈🙉🙊

I'll probably break down before next year and write some more on this storyline lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1