Super Soldier (Chapter 9)

Florida20

Awesome! You know you're writing well when you write a sex scene so hot that it doesn't matter whether the participants are m/m or m/f or whether the readers are gay or straight. It was just plain fun and exciting to read. Of course the twist at the end was a major development and cliffhanger for the next chapter. I figured we hadn't seen the last of Whitaker, but I wasn't expecting it here or for him to have already taken the serum. I'd love to know how he got it, even though my bet is on one of Lewis's friends that took it possibly  being involved.  The even bigger question is how many vials did Whitaker take? Has he just taken the first one, or has he gone ahead and taken the second or third in addition? 

Something tells me Lewis and the narrator are going to need to move up their plans to take the second dose quickly, and I can't wait!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lovely story. In keeping with muscle fetish, you place all the erotic emphasis on the muscle, and that is perfect!

Passages like this are perfect:

I took the body’s weight and held it, gently sliding my still erect dick out and letting the intruder’s feet touch the ground. We held each other for a moment, both of us gasping desperately for breath. Our arms held each other tight, the intruder nearly swallowed in my mass.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2020 at 5:31 PM, sergey9903 said:

Bump.

Seriously, I've imagined fourteen ways this next chapter could go. I need to know...

Likewise. The author is still around. He isn't one of those who deleted their account and disappeared. So, I haven't given up hope! @Florida20 if you see this, we miss you and eagerly look forward to more! 

• Like 1