• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• expandingmuscle

• Sofresh

• goremeridian

• Kymuscleboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an old story that I nearly forgot about. The original version I actually collaborated on with my workout buddy Jerry in college,  years ago. I brushed it up a bit and got rid of at least part

Well, here is the Part II revision, I have begun writing an entirely new Part III, but that will take some time. Meanwhile, I hope you all enjoy this part of the story. Part II Once he got t

Part IV   Jakk's brain was bombarded with the constant sensation of his vast, immense muscle mass, accelerating to a more and more massive scale every fraction of a second. He could barel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
expandingmuscle
On 9/15/2020 at 4:23 PM, BIGBEN2 said:

Bump again. Hot story

Thanks! I might start an alternate version when I get time over the winter (northern Hemisphere).