Accident at Thucinian

expandingmuscle

expandingmuscle
On 6/1/2019 at 7:09 AM, giantworshipper said:

Great start for sure! There are definitely elements here that we saw in Mass Hose, but seeing as how I love that story, I do not mind a reprise. I can’t wait to see how phenomenally massive Jack becomes. When will he be absorbing our galaxy? 

About similarities to Mass Hose- yeah I sort of have a one track mind.  Part 2 will take things a little further, but Part 3 will be entirely new. Just starting on that.

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• expandingmuscle

• Sofresh

• goremeridian

• BigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an old story that I nearly forgot about. The original version I actually collaborated on with my workout buddy Jerry in college,  years ago. I brushed it up a bit and got rid of at least part

Well, here is the Part II revision, I have begun writing an entirely new Part III, but that will take some time. Meanwhile, I hope you all enjoy this part of the story. Part II Once he got t

Part IV   Jakk's brain was bombarded with the constant sensation of his vast, immense muscle mass, accelerating to a more and more massive scale every fraction of a second. He could barel

expandingmuscle
1 hour ago, MochiNii said:

Ahhhhh espero que la segunda parte llegue pronto jeje :3

I will post Part II sometime today. 

expandingmuscle
On 5/31/2019 at 1:14 PM, MEGAHULK2b said:

I always like the sci fi settings-  and I can definitely relate to Jakk.  Did you and Jerry stay in touch after college? Sounds like the perfect workout partner💪 (cant they make a more muscled up version of this emoji?)

He went in the Army and moved around a lot, including to Korea and Germany. I kind of lost track of him, but I like to think he is still out there bodybuilding. I sometimes even consider that he might show up on this site, but I really don't expect him to be on here. Actually Jerry was a good workout partner, because we both had the same drive and motivations. That was when I really started to think seriously about how to build muscle.

expandingmuscle
On 5/31/2019 at 1:14 PM, MEGAHULK2b said:

I always like the sci fi settings-  and I can definitely relate to Jakk.  Did you and Jerry stay in touch after college? Sounds like the perfect workout partner💪 (cant they make a more muscled up version of this emoji?)

He went in the Army and moved around a lot, including to Korea and Germany. I kind of lost track of him, but I like to think he is still out there bodybuilding.

expandingmuscle

Well, here is the Part II revision, I have begun writing an entirely new Part III, but that will take some time. Meanwhile, I hope you all enjoy this part of the story.

Part II

Once he got to his lab, Jakk set up the entire capacity of the university supercomputing network to switch over to production of the culture blend whenever it became unassigned to previously running tasks. Then he patched the output into a powerful matter broadcaster in the lab. He assigned a tag localizer to the broadcaster output instructing it to constantly surround a tiny nylon coated arrow indicator receptor with whatever amount of the culture was needed to maintain a four inch sphere, so that no matter how quickly he digested it, the culture would always keep delivery pace. This broadcaster was interfaced to a global satellite net, so there would be no limits on movement, and consumption would be uninterruptible. Jakk swallowed the receptor and switched on the system to full capacity. Just at that moment, he had been 7'5" tall, and weighed 1140 pounds. Instantly, he started gaining thirty-five pounds a minute.

Jakk felt his body pulsating with power as it found faster ways to turn the relentless source of culture into more and more of himself. The system had already sequestered the capacity to supply several hundred thousand times the flow that his body was now taking in, and there was also another sixty percent capacity that would link up as it became available. Jakk's growth was beginning an upward curve that would never top out.

He went to the physics lab to weigh himself for a while. As he stood on the big platform and watched himself in the glass, his muscles grew like time-lapse photography. He felt wonderful as he saw more and more of himself coming into existence. A continuously building wave of rampant hypermasculine power overwhelmed his mind. The POWER! The unfathomable surging explosion of self-glorifying biological power was filling and filling and filling him. He would be endlessly powerful, endlessly muscular, bigger and more and better!

Although Jakk was enthralled with his body reflecting in the mirror, he was most of all determined to expand himself as fast as possible. To that end he went to the nearest terminal after noting that he now weighed 1835 pounds, and created a loop extention that, when inserted into the program, would allow him to expand the supply rate and feed circumference just by pushing a button on his cellphone. He inserted the loop into the program, and then built a tiny remote that allowed him to expand the supply without using the phone. He bonded the remote to his left thumbnail and immediately pressed the dot with his left index finger.

Jakk started to grow faster and faster. His ability to absorb the culture could improve as fast as needed. His digestive tract was growing stronger and was now able to absorb the culture and nutrients better if placed under increasing pressure.

Jakk began holding the dot down constantly. He was now gaining two hundred pounds a minute. He almost immediately grew to fifteen feet tall, and over six tons in bodyweight. He felt the vastness of each of his muscles, allowing his mind to shift totally into the muscle, reveling in the orgasmic swelling and bulging of each of them, cell by cell by cell . . .

In a couple of seconds between his muscle-distributed awareness, he realized that the room was seeming smaller and smaller. He would have to go outside or the building would be destroyed. Soon his body would no longer be a private pleasure, but a spectacle of power. Jakk was starting to feel eager to become an object of awe, adulation, and even worship.

Once he got outside, Jakk took a gigantic breath and relaxed again. He noticed that he grew even bigger when he wasn't tensed up.

By the time anyone figured out how he was expanding, he'd be unstoppable. He would never stop stuffing his superhuman physique with more and more muscle! He took another long very deep breath and as he let it out slowly, he allowed his mind to drift totally into his rapidly expanding mass, feeling himself thicken faster and faster, every muscle bulging and pushing out, thicker, thicker, thicker. He let himself revel in his accelerating growth on a deeper and deeper level, internalizing the sensation of his exploding power and expanding will to gain even more power, intentionally transforming his consciousness to maximize his urge to gain and expand himself exponentially.

He was blasting up and out in all directions. Bigger and bigger, faster and faster. Not even thinking, just feeling the glory of his body exploding with size and power. His brain was converting more and more toward a state of consciousness that was endlessly fixated on his growth, feeling his growth, orchestrating the acceleration of his growth, and expanding his lust for more and greater growth, the endless expansion of himself by orders of magnitude upon orders of magnitude.

As dawn began to break he was standing in the public square growing and growing and growing ever faster. At that moment he was eighty feet tall and weighed about 240 tons. He was flexing and posing and had a huge grin plastered on his face. Watching the reactions of the people was going to be fun- their shock at how huge he was, and the second shock as they realized he was growing bigger at a rapidly accelerating rate.

Jakk's body had become the dominant feature of the town's landscape, and it was a dynamic feature because of how fast he was swelling and bulging with more and more hypertrophied muscle, and inching taller and taller every few seconds. The thought of people seeing him grow made him laugh with joy, and as he did the booming sound of his voice filled the town and startled everyone from their slumber. They were awakening into a different world than the one they had known the day before, a world now dominated by Jakk's rampant growth into a more and more gigantic, more and more hypermuscular post human.

Jakk thought about this too, and realized that as he grew endlessly more gigantic and muscular, he would displace the ecosystem that had supported life, and his formerly fellow humans throughout his planet's history. He doubted whether they could survive as he continued to expand. It was a fleeting thought though, nothing that could be allowed to deter Jakk from bearing down on the acceleration of his relentless growth. He visualized himself gaining orders of magnitude every minute, and knew the time when he'd actually be doing that was only a few hours in the future. Jakk grinned and started to grow faster and faster. As people began to wander outside to see what was going on, Jakk reached 100 feet tall, and was crushing the ground beneath his feet with his one and a half million pounds of phenomenally dense muscle mass. His muscles were dense as steel. He could feel the energy of the whole planetary grid start to reroute itself into his body more and more. He felt glorious! "Bigger! Faster! MORE!" his voice boomed. He didn't really have to think about it any more. Everything was set into motion. He could just revel in feeling himself grow and grow. The size and growth were increasingly euphoric as he continued to swell up and out over the landscape.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1
giantworshipper

Awesome so far! I see where you’ve added/improved on the original! Let’s see just how badly Jakk wants it! I know what I’d do in his shoes, and it would bode very poorly for the planet, or the galaxy for that matter!!!!

• Like 4
Kymuscleboy

i loved rereading the improved first part and reading the new part! It's awesome how some things that seemed futuristic just a decade or two ago when this was written, such as "ethervids" aka streaming  or downloadable video are now commonplace. Even ordering something such as electronic equipment and having it delivered almost immediately is kind of a reality in major cities and just takes a day or two everywhere else. 

Being a bit of a mega macrophile, I'd love to see another part and let Jakk take his gorwth to its logical, panet destroying conclusion! 

Thanks for reposting, improving, and adding to this awesome story.

• Like 2
expandingmuscle
On 6/8/2019 at 12:54 PM, growinguysf said:

One of my all time favorite stories! Looking forward to a part III!

I hope to get it done in the next few weeks. I didn't really have an idea for it until I revised the old story, but I'm working on it as time permits. Menwhile, I hope people are enjoying the revised version of the existing story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1