Divine

SarisHappy

It was possibly one of the most divine sights to see on our planet.

Two human specimens built so perfectly, so genetically healthy, entwined in a primal, loving embrace.  Their bodies were made for nothing else other than to pass on as much of their genes as possible.  No one could think otherwise in their presence, as a sexual energy flowed through them as though their form was otherworldly.  Being in their vicinity was an aphrodisiac.

And by chance, the two crossed paths.  This was about a month ago, and they haven't stopped fuckin' since.

The amazonian women shifted up and down the gigantic shaft, it stretching her to her limit.  She was a strong one.  Her musculature was hard, but kept a feminine softness to it, as a perfect layer of fat softened her curvy body.  A body that could outperform some males in terms of strength, but carried such grace that that a ballerina jealous.  From the perspective of the average man, her ass was gigantic.  Two spheres, topped on thick thighs, pulsed as the throbbing member slide in and out, in and out.  She was on top, on her knees and hands, over the massive man.  Her hands rested her upper body weight on his pecs.

Pecs that were more like slabs of meat.  Her weight felt like nothing to him, and she was a big girl.  Even strong men would be worry about their ability to lift the beauty.  She rode him longer and better than anyone ever could in his life.  Afterall, he was pretty sure he had the biggest penis to ever belong to a human being.  He never, ever went balls deep.  And this dark skinned goddess of the Levant took complete control of him.  He flexed his wide core and pelvic muscles, performing a kegel, causing his dick to bulge.  He saw it.

She felt it, threw her head back, her thick black hair flailing wildly behind her.  She responded, expertly controlling the muscles in her lower abdomen, tightening herself around the engorged member.  Between her strong biceps, she squeezed her breasts, the only other chest that could compete with the man under her in size.  She leaned downward, her breasts squeezed between their massive frames.

The woman's kegel remained tight, acting like a natural cock ring to the man's penis.  Now closer, she used the muscles in her proportionally small waist to rock her hips up the shaft.  As she reached the top of the shaft, she released the kegel.  She went down the shaft relaxed, kegeled when she got back to the bottom of the shaft, and moved upward again.

The man kegeled while she relaxed, and relaxed while she kegeled.

Back and forth they went.  The energy built up inside of them.  The rhythm picked up pace.  The couple seemed to be energized.  They moved faster and faster.  Then...

bliss

Something more than an orgasm.

Something more than a human being could ever feel.

Something they had never felt before.

It didn't end.  their sight was overloaded, as though they blinded by a light, but without the burning sensation.  Just a white flash, that slowly faded.

The feeling remained, and they gazed into each other.

Her breasts grew...

against his swelling pecs.  His hands grew around...

Her lengthening torso.  Her hips swelled in all directions...

Creating room for his growing cock.  His back lifted his body off the bed...

Raising her growing form high upward.  Her feet slid downward...

Along his swelling thighs.  His feet slowly moved off the bed...

Followed by her hair.  His growing lips embraced his.. .

Held by his widening jaw...

The unearthly feeling subsided, bringing them down to a state of humanly orgasm.

The fluids poured out of them.  She screamed in ecstasy, as it vibrated, swirled, and exploded throughout her entire body.  His giant form flexed and exerted itself, pumping out load after load deep inside her.  She fell limp, and he caught her, she shook slightly.  The orgasm lasted for 20 minutes for both of them.  They never thought it would end.

They laid in embrace, their bed legs shattered under their weight.  Her giant form laid across his bigger one.  Slowly, sleep began to overtake them...slowly...little by little...everything grew dark...

before the same energy slowly push the sleep away...

The End.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 4 months later...

Shameless self bump.

I think this is my favorite stories of all mine.  I feel like I can't top it : /

Definitely agree that this is a great story! I'm glad you bumped it - I forgot how much I loved it.

Surely you can top it if you try hard enough. I have faith in you  ;)