What are you going to do? Question 3

Jaypat

Why are you asking?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you asking?

• Is it the mystery of a seemingly impossible change?
    • Or do you desperately want to get as huge and powerful as Mitch?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/28/2019 at 01:36 AM

large.2125175908_Whatnow.png.2c7d83162ac44bf12214d3fe325b3ac7.png

You’re really happy to see your friend… but what the fuck happened to him? He’s huge! He’s mammoth! He has to be about a foot taller and he’s bulging out all over with sculpted, rippling muscle, way more than he should have been able to put on in the 9 months since you last saw him.

You have to know what happened.

There’s a little beach front diner across the causeway and you suggest you guys go there to grab a bite and catch up.

“I don’t do just “bites” anymore,” said Mitch. “But it’s just about time for my next meal, so I’m down.”

Mitch got dropped off at the beach, but you have your car. So, you bundle all his beach stuff in the back.

The diner has a no shirt, no shoes, no service policy, but you have a t-shirt and flip flops. Mitch has flip flops, but what he puts on as a shirt, you’re not sure qualifies. Obviously designed to showcase his ridiculous physique, the neck line of this thing drops all the way past his huge, striated pecs to the top row of his bulging abs. To say it had no sleeves would be an understatement. This thing had no sides. Not only were his massive, veiny arms and segmented shoulders fully exposed, but his broad back was displayed as well, protruding out the open sides.

You mention your doubts to Mitch, but he just says, “Trust me, bro, no one is going to call me on it. Would you?”

Looking at you friends huge sculpted, veiny arms, you decide you probably wouldn’t.

But the change in Mitch’s attitude was startling. He had this kind of “I’ll go where I want to go and do what I want to do” arrogance about him. He never had that before.

You get into the car, which seems to be a little bit of a squeeze for Mitch. You are amazed at how much of the front he takes up.

As you’re driving across the causeway, you feel the unmistakable bumping of your tire going flat.  You get out and open the trunk for the spare and suddenly remember you lost your jack last fall.

Mitch just shrugs and tells you to go ahead and loosen the lug nuts. You protest you don’t have a jack, but he just says, “Don’t worry about it. I got you covered.”

You loosen the lug nuts and as soon as you do, there’s a jerk and the rear of your car starts to rise up off the ground. Holy crap! Mitch is lifting the rear of your car.

large.563182342_FlatTire.png.c7560adad1bc8d8aafd2213bd680156d.png

You could see he had huge, chiseled muscles now but how strong was he? You sit there, staring dumbfounded for a minute, before Mitch says, “Are you going to change the tire, or what? I mean I could probably hold this all day, but I’m getting kind of hungry.”

Pulling yourself back to the here and now, you continue changing the tire. When you’re done, Mitch sets the car down and you tighten the lug nuts.

You try and think of something to say, but you can’t and you’re just quiet all the way to the diner.

Of course, as soon as you walk in the door, it’s pandemonium. The server takes one look at Mitch and drops the tray she’s carrying.

large.321996429_DinerEntrance.png.794d61f16f6d1e4d2d37c8120672a0f4.png

A wide-eyed little kid, waiting for a table with his mother, can’t stop staring at him. And he’s not alone. All across the diner, heads are turning to stare at Mitch. And he just seems to be loving every second of it.

The flustered red-faced server seats you right away, even though there were people waiting before you. You sit there dumbfounded as Mitch orders basically half the menu.

large.1968814980_DinerOrdering.png.45ad79b015e0951a72d0a288f87670f2.png

The server turns around to leave without taking your order. You stop her and order your much more conservative lunch. And when she finally leaves, you ask Mitch the question that’s been on your mind since you first saw him on the beach.

“So, what happened to you, bro? How’d you get so big? And I don’t mean just jacked; you’re like a foot taller, too!”

“I know,” said Mitch, grinning and flexing one of his massive biceps, which you guess is easily 5 times the size of yours.

large.2105515500_Dinerflexing.png.2512a88be2d861b10585ea3c7f2e40d2.png

“Best thing I ever did,” he said. “My life is so much better now than last summer, when I was weak and puny like you.”

“What did you say?” you say, not liking Mitch’s attitude one bit.

“Don’t get your Jockeys in a twist, bro,” said Mitch. “Just about everybody’s weak and puny next to me. That’s half the fun.”

“But how…?” you ask.

“I could tell you,” said Mitch, “but first you have to answer one question for me.”

“What?” you say.

“Why are you asking?” said Mitch. “Is it just curiosity, the mystery of it? Or are you interested in starting down the same path? Be certain you mean what you say, because, once I answer, there’ll be no going back. And you can’t ask me this question ever again. I’ll only answer this once. So, why are you asking?”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

There's no doubt he wants to be as big, and powerful as Mitch. I can see the lust he has for Mitch's body, and that package all over his face. 

And once he is... (If ;) ) he is as powerful as Mitch. I can't wait to see if the two become more than just friends. 

Two and let's start yesterday! Plus it's a no lose situation. You get the answer to the mystery, plus you get to be get big as well. 

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:42 PM, Loki said:

There's no doubt he wants to be as big, and powerful as Mitch. I can see the lust he has for Mitch's body, and that package all over his face. 

And once he is... (If ;) ) he is as powerful as Mitch. I can't wait to see if the two become more than just friends. 

I agree