Commission: Hostile Takeover

Aquaas

Hello all! Here is my next story, commissioned by the wonderful Bahamut6sic6 and his friends Nex Anima Canis and Frank. I was given permission to post the story here for your reading pleasure. It is very much a departure from my previous work, but it was very fun to work on any way. This one wound up being about forty pages long, so buckle up. Warnings in the tags.

Hostile Takeover

Frank stepped out of his Hummer and inhaled deeply. The wind in the cool night air wouldn’t have seemed too special to the average human, plagued as they were with inferior noses. But Frank was no average human. At seven feet tall, and almost seven hundred and sixty pounds, he towered over every other human left on the continent after the advent of the furs. There were only ten other humans in the city, and that was how Frank liked it. His own kin were too weak for him. He inhaled again, taking a long drag of the air as if it were a drug. The almost imperceptible aroma of testosterone and sweat filled his head. Frank turned and looked across the street. A bright pink neon sign glowed in the early evening, announcing in bold letters: BONECRUSHER GYM. Frank smiled. If the stories he had heard were true, he was in for a very interesting night. He crossed the street, not bothering to look for oncoming traffic. What was the point? He was more of a danger than any car ever could be. Not even the freight trains that ran across the southwestern deserts could have put a dent in him. “I can smell him in there. God… this is going to be fun.” Ignoring the closed sign on the door, he pushed his way in.

Clang…fffff…clang…ffff…clang… the unmistakable sound of someone bench pressing floated across the gym to Frank. Tall as he was, he could see over almost all of the machines and soon found his prey. He licked his lips, slightly stunned by what he was seeing. There, in the corner of the weight room was an absolute monster of a wolf, standing facing the mirror. His broad back made it impossible to see his reflection, or even the ends of the barbell that was clearly in front of him based on the sound. “C’mon, ya little punk. You’re only benching 225 right now, two plates on either side. This is light weight. You want the other bears at work to make fun of you? You’re a fucking grizzly, for Wolf Christ’s sake. Fucking act like it!” Frank could feel his ten-inch cock start to plump up. This guy was every bit the muscle monster he expected. He heard what sounded like a whimper from the bench. “What? You’ve only done five sets. You weakling. I guess we’re done for the night.” Bang. The weight was re-racked unceremoniously in the stands on either side of the bench. “And who might you be, to come to my gym so late?”

The huge, black wolf turned to face Frank. He was eight feet tall if he was an inch, looking over the human’s head by a fair margin. The red stringer that he was wearing left very little of his torso to the imagination. Pecs like concrete pillows stretched the straps, bulging out on the sides. A whistle on a neon yellow cord dangled between them, stuck in the deep crevice. Huge nips, the size of silver dollars, jutted out from his pecs. His thick abs were also visible, looking deep enough to lose a few fingers in. Frank could see now that the wolf wasn’t totally black. His chest and stomach were covered in white fur that came up to the underside of his muzzle. There were also thick patches of brown fur on his chest and his chin. His massive arms would have put the grizzly behind him’s thighs to shame. They outclassed the bears legs by at least eight inches. His legs also strained his khaki shorts to the breaking point. Frank could see where they were already starting to split along the seams. Then there was that massive bulge, jutting out from between his legs. Frank was practically salivating. The wolf put his hand on the barbell behind him and curled his massive paw around it.

“The name’s Frank. I just moved here from quite a way away. I heard there was a big man’s gym here in town that stayed open late for…ah… personal training.” Now the wolf was looking him up and down. The human in front of him was massive compared to others of his species. Seven feet tall, and almost shrink wrapped in a button-down shirt and a pair of cream-colored slacks. The striations on his pecs were visible, even through the cotton and the vertical stripes. Frank grinned, catching the wolf scanning his torso. He felt his cock throb in his slacks, and he gave his pecs a little bounce. The rubbing fabric stimulated his nipples, causing them to harden and poke out of his shirt. Frank gestured at his body and said “I mean, I need a pretty tough workout partner to keep up with me. What’s your name, big dog?”

“Nex Anima Canis.” said the black wolf. Then, faster than almost any eye could follow, Nex jerked the barbell from the stand, one-handed, and threw it at Frank’s chest. Frank’s arm snapped up and he stopped the flying weight, straight armed and one-handed. The wolf cocked an eyebrow at this. Nobody had ever passed that test before. There was still a stain on the far wall behind Frank from the last guy, who had been about six inches shorter and much more delicate. “But you can call me Nex. Gotta say, man, I’m impressed. Not too many humans left and you coulda died. Shouldn’t you be avoidin’ risking your life?” Frank just smiled and grabbed either side of the barbell, his massive wingspan enough to reach either end with no trouble. Then, slowly and almost effortlessly, Frank began bending the bar into a knot, looping the ends past each other. “Pretty impressive, Frankie boy. You’re gonna be replacing that though, Olympica bars don’t come cheap.” The bear behind him was salivating. It was obvious that Frank was getting aroused by showing off his strength. With his amazing hearing, Nex listened as the teeth of the zipper on Frank’s slacks began snapping apart. The human dropped the bar with a clang on the concrete floor, chipping it.

“So, puppy, interested in a little competition? I need a real big guy to actually work me out any, and there’s never been any one that can really help me. I’ve literally blown through eight workout partners in the past six months. It’s part of why I left home.” Frank sighed and began unbuttoning his shirt. Tailored clothes like this were expensive, and he had already heard some threads snapping along his lats when he pulled that barbell stunt. “I want to have somebody I can use my freakish strength on, somebody that’s not going to break the first time we arm wrestle.” He shucked his shirt, exposing his godly torso. Though not as tall as Nex, he was proportionally almost the same size. The bear’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw the marble, paper-thin skin on Frank’s torso. “I’m a lot denser than most guys, which makes it hard to play any real games with them.” Nex nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. “I propose we have a bit of a power competition. Some lifting, some wrestling, some…” A malevolent light danced in his eyes. “…other stuff.” Nex perked up at that, his tail wagging right to left. Frank eyed the bear on the bench. “What do you say, cub? Want to help us out? We need someone to start us off.” The bear nodded slowly. These two gods wanted him to help! Frank looked back at Nex. “Any other guys here about his size? I already know what I want the first event to be in our little competition.”

“Yeah, hang on. There’s one other guy on the third floor doing his weekly cardio. HEY, JOEY! HOP DOWN HERE! WE NEED YOU FOR SOMETHING!” The shout from the massive wolf shook the rafters, dust falling from the ceiling. “Four floors, no intercom. I don’t fit in the elevator anymore, so I only go up to the fourth when I’m ready to sleep or bed somebody. I ain’t goin’ up to the third floor when my lungs work just as well.” Frank nodded appreciatively. Watching Nex expand his lungs in preparation for that shout had been a real treat. His whistle was now lodged perfectly between his massive pecs. “You should know, if you’re as strong as I think you are, nothing in this gym is going to even give you a pump.” Nex walked over to the huge multi-station machine, ducked under it and began to shoulder press it. “See? I have to go to the railyard just to maintain the mass I’ve got.” A pounding on the stairs started to get louder and louder. A kangaroo, about ten pounds heavier than the grizzly, burst through the door, chest heaving. “Jo-jo, this is my new friend, Frankie. He and I are gonna have a little competition. You and cubby here are gonna help us with the first event, which is…?” Nex turned to Frank.

“Here’s the deal. We’re going to see how well we can dominate not just these two wimps, but the whole town. We just need a starting point, and I think these bois…” You could hear the I in Frank’s voice “…are going to help us out with that.” Both Joey “Since you already belong to both of us, we both get one point.” Frank fished two counters out of his pockets and clicked them. “Each guy we dominate can give us one point, or five points if we can do it creatively. We’ll score each other. We can start at one, because both of these guys are really into us.”

“L…let’s get s-st-started…” said the bear. Frank hadn’t asked for his name. He knew he was just a plaything to these gods.

Frank looked at Joey and the bear. “I think I’ll take the bear, and you can have the roo. He’s more taken with you than he is with me, anyway. Our first event is going to be something to relax us a bit, to release some tension, before we really let loose. Measure their waists. Our game is ‘pump the punk.’ We’re going to take these two and show them a bit of heaven. Whichever has a thicker gut when we finish wins an extra point.” Frank looked at the roo and the bear. “Both of you, on your knees, NOW.” Unlike Nex, the human didn’t yell. His voice was a deep growl that made both Joey and the bear quiver. Their knees buckled under them and they fell to the ground on all fours. They faced away from one another, ass to ass and opened their mouths. Frank’s cock finally broke his zipper fully open and had popped out of his briefs. The huge wolf, on the other hand, had zipped his khaki shorts open and fished his cock from the confines of his underwear.

Neither was fully hard, a mercy for their two victims. Where Frank’s cock was long, Nex’s was thick, like a 40 of beer. “I’m a grower, by the way.” said the wolf. “We’ll start together. One… two… three!” They shoved their cocks into the muzzles of their victims and began pumping with wild abandon. Thrust after thrust, they face fucked the two mammals. The bear reached up and began stroking Frank’s balls. Frank growled down at him, a sound that didn’t seem like it could come from a human. Nex thought he heard Frank whisper ‘You haven’t earned those’ before slapping the bear across the muzzle. The bear coughed, gagging on the human’s cock. Mucus and blood flowed from his mouth, followed by two teeth. Frank had knocked out two of the bear’s sharp, tearing teeth. Nex raised his eyebrows. Maybe this was what Frank meant by creative. He decided it was time to stop being gentle. He shoved his thick cock further down Joey’s throat, saying “Ya like that, you bitch? Open wide!” Even with his long kangaroo muzzle, Joey was having a lot of trouble taking Nex in.

Lockjaw begin to set in, but Nex kept pounding. This just meant he had a tighter hole to fuck. The black wolf looked up at Frank, who was smiling in bliss. The bear was still working his cock as hard as he could, choking on the length of meat. “Hey Frank…” The human looked up at the wolf, just in time to see him crank out a massive most muscular. The coach’s whistle got lost in between his pecs and Frank was overcome with joy and lust, knowing he had found someone as strong, or stronger than, him. He screamed, a window rattling yell flowing from him as he released into the bear’s gullet. What had once been abs were now distending as his toy’s stomach filled with cum. “Fuck, that’s too much…” Nex moaned as his cock throbbed harder and bigger. Crack! He was cumming, suddenly noticing the lack of pressure on his cock. Joey’s stomach too began to swell up, filling with his manly essence.

“Wow, Nex, look what you did to the poor kid.” said Frank as he extricated himself from the bear’s throat. He looked down at his cock, covered in blood and juices and said, “Lick it off, slave.” The bear’s tongue slid out and began tenderly cleaning his new master’s cock. “You really did a number on him.” Nex looked at Joey and saw his lower jaw hanging loosely. “You dislocated his muzzle with just your cock… fucking amazing. That’s worth five points, at least.” Nex reached under Joey’s armpits and hoisted him back to his feet with ease. His massive cock had snapped the roo’s jaw open. Solid food was out of the question for at least a month. It was also obvious that Nex had filled Joey’s gut up much more than Frank had done for the bear. The roo whimpered as the bear stood up to look at him. “He’ll be okay, slave.” Frank wrapped his arm around the bear’s shoulders as he tucked his cock back into his pants. “Does it hurt, Joey?”

The kangaroo nodded at Frank and Nex, whimpering. “I’m so sorry buddy, but I had to win. You understand.” Nex grabbed his lower jaw and twisted it back into place. Joey screamed. “Now, come give daddy a big hug.” The kangaroo’s arms didn’t make it to the wolf’s back as his lats were too broad to wrap around. So, the wolf returned the favor. His massive arms and pecs enveloped the smaller kangaroo. Then he squeezed the littler guy in a tight hug. It was easy. He had heard that we all had a desire to squeeze cute things, ingrained deeply in our DNA. Tighter…tighter…tighterCRRRRRACK!!! Like stepping on a box of matches wearing his work boots, Nex heard as the ribs of the kangaroo slowly shatter, followed by the unmistakable SNAP of his spine. The huge black wolf released the roo, looking at his ragdoll upper body. The destroyed ribcage must have liquified the organs in his torso, because Joey sputtered and coughed. A mix of blood, cum, and phlegm surged out of his mouth as he looked up at the black wolf. As his own eyes lost their luster, the wolf’s seemed to spark up, glowing with surprise and joy at what he had done.

“Fuck yeah!” Frank cheered. “Now THAT’S what I’m talking about! Ten points, easy, big dog!” He tightened his own grip on the bear and pumped his free hand in the air. “That was fucking hot as shit!” Nex held Joey’s body in front of him and looked at the boi that he had just fucked to pieces. A soft hiss came out of his muzzle and he licked his chops, salivating. His cock, which had softened as he hugged the roo, was hard again. It throbbed insistently, leaking precum on the gym floor. “You can’t eat him right now, we have to keep a good body count, Nex.” The wolf looked at Frank and back down at his prize. He knew the human was right. He flung Joey’s limp body at the concrete wall, where it burst open like a balloon. “That’s going to be a mess to clean up, puppy.”

“Don’t call me ‘puppy’, bitch. I’m a wolf.” Nex growled.

“Yeah. I know. But I’ll domesticate you eventually.” Frank purred. Nex actually quivered at the deep voice coming from Frank’s throat. For a human, his voice was deeper than any other mammal the wolf had ever encountered. Even tigers didn’t really compare. “But that doesn’t mean you can’t still be savage, big dog.” He squeezed the bear in a tight headlock. The grizzly whimpered. “I mean, you’ve got to totally dominate the guys around you. You have to keep your grip…” crackle… The bear whimpered more, obviously in pain. His eyes were bugging out and turning red, blood vessels rupturing from the effort, as he clawed at Frank’s huge arm. His massive paws that could have scooped the flesh from the bones of other humans like a melon baller from a ripe cantaloupe weren’t even leaving scratches on the corded muscles of the big man’s forearms. “…tight.” Frank ratcheted the hold even harder and his captive’s eyes fluttered.

Nex’s tail was wagging wildly behind him, making it easy to see through the big wolf’s calm façade. He was obviously excited at the prospect of totally dominating someone else. He reached up and scratched his huge, furry pecs. He felt something stuck in the dusty brown hair that covered the white of his torso “What the fu…” His nails hit something hard and cold in the cleavage, and he hooked it out. It felt flat, but light. A bit like a keychain. Slowly he came to realize... “My whistle! That was my favorite one too!” The brilliant yellow rope made it all the more obvious that this was indeed his whistle. The wolf had crushed it between his pecs doing a most muscular when he had dislocated the roo’s jaw. The shiny metal whistle had been flattened, curving to match the striations of his gigantic pecs. Everywhere, that is, but where the small metal ball in the whistle’s body vibrated to make the sound louder. Here the metal was spherical, enveloping the little ball. “Damn it! That thing was steel! Now I have to go find a new one…” POW! The sound of snapping bone and something much more sinister refocused Nex’s attention to the man in front of him. He was breathing a bit harder than the black wolf expected, the bear’s head having completely separated from his body. Blood sprayed freely for a moment from the headless torso, covering Frank in a film of gore.

“Shit… I broke my toy.” Frank looked at the wolf. “But it was all your fault cub. That trick with the whistle… fucking hot.” The human reached up and painted the wolf’s nose with blood from his destroyed victim. “Get a good whiff cub. That is what power smells like. Everyone, every single fucking person in this town, would be at our mercy. More mine than yours, but…” Nex growled and started to roll the whistle in between his fingers. The metal formed around the ball, tightening up into a bright sphere. “So… how many points do I have so far?”

“That headlock probably got you five and the knocked-out teeth another five. I’d say we’re pretty even for now. But then again…” Nex cocked his hand like he was getting ready to launch a marble. “…this is already my town. Home team advantage.” With his thumb, the wolf took aim with his newly forged bullet. Looking out the window, he could see a bird and fox pass by. With one swift thump, the steel ball flew from his hand through the window. The fox had chosen just that moment to turn and look in the gym’s windows, toward the bird. The piece of steel barreled through the tempered glass, leaving a perfectly round hole. Not a single crack. It was as if a diamond cutter had drilled through the glass, taking only what he wanted. The bird’s beak shattered, leaving behind a bloody mess of a face. The fox, however, was not so lucky. The projectile hit him squarely between the eyes. As if in slow motion, the two gods in the gym watched the front of his face cave into his sinuses as the steel orb blew through him. Like a twisted flower, his face bloomed red from the front as an explosion of blood and gray matter surged out from the back of his skull. As if he didn’t know he had died, the fox reached up to the gaping hole that was his face and crumpled. “I know where all the best targets are. I know when they’ll be around.”

Frank was hard again. This wolf was new to the crushing scene, but he obviously took to it like a duck to water. This was going to be the best competition he had ever had with another man. “Lead the way then, mister twenty-five points. I want to see all these good targets.” Nex was panting. Not from exhaustion, but from the smell. Even at four stories tall and more than three thousand square feet, the gym was full of testosterone and musk. It had to be driving the wolf wild. Frank knew it was driving him nuts, and his superhuman sense of smell was nowhere near Nex’s. The wolf looked at him, taking heaving breaths. Looking resigned, he reached up and grabbed the straps of his stringer tank top. With one swift motion and a ROOOOOAR, he tore it in two, leaving red fabric pieces on the floor. The human was amazed that Nex’s shorts remained intact. He knew that his own zipper had given up the ghost the first time he got hard in the gym.

“Super shorts. They don’t tear unless I really work at it.” Nex answered Frank’s question without it needing to be said. “I’m a bit like the Hulk that way.” Frank raised his eyebrows, puzzled at how the wolf knew. “Your eyes asked the question for you.” Their attention was drawn back to the window at the sound of a shriek. The bird was looking at his dead fox friend and screaming. “Shit… he’s gonna go to the cops, ain’t he?” The wolf looked a little disheartened. “I don’t want our fun to end so quickly.” The bird looked in the window and saw the two muscle gods. His eyes widened and he pointed, still screaming. Then he ran. “Yeah, there’s no way he doesn’t know it was us.”

“So? Screw the cops. You saw how those two guys gave in to us, they barely struggled. Taking down a whole platoon of the national guard wouldn’t be a problem for one of us, let alone two. Let’s go have our fun.” Frank strode towards the automatic doors and watched as they slid open. All the accumulated musk from the gym rushed out, like a gas bomb that would blanket the town. Soon, all the little sub bitches would be coming to him and Nex. And they were going to crush them all. “We’re going to have as much fun as we want. Nobody can stop us.” He squatted down in front of his Hummer, wrapping his fingers under the front bumper, and lifted. The four-ton truck left the ground easily as Frank hoisted it into an overhead shoulder press. “I’m going to pump up a little bit with my car. No offense, but those light weights in your gym wouldn’t be able to even get my blood flowing.” Nex nodded. He understood. The big wolf went to the local junkyard and lifted cubed cars himself. He had surpassed his gym a very long time ago. The wolf watched as Frank’s shoulders engorged with blood, his sweat mingling with the gore on his torso. Slowly, his cock began to harden again.

“Its fucking hot to watch you manhandle that truck, Frank.” Nex licked his lips and tasted the blood from Joey and the bear on his muzzle. Frank was doing overhead shoulder pressed with over four tons of weight. This kind of impossible power had never presented itself in his town before. The giant black wolf got on all fours and crawled under the truck to the human. Even though he seemed to tower over Frank normally, right now the littler human was totally in charge. “I’m gonna stand up now and take the thing from you. It seems like our little show here has attracted some admirers.” Frank turned his head and saw that there were about twenty males in the street watching him and Nex. Not a single human in sight. A huge rottweiler was breathing deeply, looking at Frank’s crotch. About six foot four, the dog was built like a Mack truck. His nubby tail was frantically shaking in his pants, huge roidgut protruding from his body. If Frank and Nex hadn’t have been there, he would easily be one of the biggest animals in the area.

Frank looked at the rottweiler’s shirt. The logo for the bar in front of the gym was stretched across his chest. “What do you do at that bar, puppy?” Frank asked casually.

“I-I’m a bouncer sir.” The dog was openly panting now, tongue lolling in the night air.

“Oh yeah? Think you could bounce…” Frank flexed an enormous bicep right in the dog’s face “…me, if I decided to get rowdy?” Slowly, Frank began to bounce each of his pecs, rolling them in such a way that every single fiber seemed to flex and relax. The rottweiler shook his head. “Didn’t think so. I like an honest boy. Good thing for you, puppy. Come here.” The dog hesitated for a fraction of a second. “Do you think my friend is going to drop my car on you? I said, COME. HERE. NOW.” Frank didn’t have to raise his voice. The depth of it made sure it carried to every ear there. The dog jumped and ran to Frank. Nex smiled. The rottweiler had no idea what was coming. When the big dog got over to the human, Frank grinned and put a hand behind his head. With a swift pull, Frank jerked the rottweiler’s muzzle into his armpit. “Now, sniff.” The dog inhaled deeply, several times. Nex knew that apart from the gore on Frank’s body, the human had his own powerful aroma. The dog had no chance.

“So, puppy… did you like that?” Now the dog was actually drooling. His eyes were lost in a dreamlike state of bliss, unfocused as if he was still searching for Frank’s scent. The rottweiler shook his head vigorously, tongue flapping in the air and flinging slobber everywhere. “You want a treat, puppy?” More nodding. The dog started to kneel, reaching for Frank’s exposed bulge. “No. Not remotely what I meant.” He looked up in disappointment. “Come here. It’s okay.” Frank put his huge hands on either side of the dog’s head and pulled him into a deep kiss, overpowering even the rottweiler’s huge, flat tongue with his own. The dog and Frank both gasped for breath as they kissed with wild abandon. Snatches of “you like that” and “harder” floated to Nex’s ears. Something else though piqued his sensitive hearing. The slight crackle crackle of something like straws snapping. Then he knew. Frank was squeezing the dog’s head as they kissed. The bones on the side of his skull were making that noise. Suddenly, in an explosion like a red water balloon, the rottweiler’s head exploded and Nex hear the clap of Frank’s hands coming together. The human spit out the dog’s tongue and looked at Nex, face covered in blood. He said two words that brought the wolf to full mast almost instantly: “Your turn.”

The big black wolf scanned the crowd for a willing victim and soon spotted one. One of the only males taller than both of the powerhouses was eyeing him with wild eyes: a giraffe. Tall and thin, the giraffe looked to be about fifteen feet tall. Nex’s forearm was thicker than the thickest part of the tall mammal’s neck. “Hey, tall, spotty, and lanky.” The giraffe pointed at himself. “Yeah, you. Come here.” As the giraffe came over, Nex widened his stance a bit. “Get on your back on the ground and put your face between my legs. I wanna do some squats and need a good marker of where ‘ass-to-grass’ is. Your snout looks about right.” He nodded, complying immediately. He slammed onto his back and scooched in between the wolf’s tree trunk legs. “Now, four tons of steel is just a warmup weight for me to squat. I max about fifteen right now. You have nothing to worry about from the truck.”

The big black wolf began to squat deeply, bringing his huge bubble butt to the tip of the giraffe’s nose. The heat from the wolf’s balls and crack blazed through the khaki shorts, making the giraffe acutely aware of his male scent. He opened his mouth and inhaled deeply, drawing Nex’s musk into his lungs. The giraffe’s face cracked a wide, dumb smile. He said to himself in his deep-ish voice, “Oh my god… that is such an amazing smell… I wonder…?” His long, black tongue slid out of his mouth and slowly found its way to the wolf’s crotch. Using piercing at the tip of his very flexible tongue, the giraffe hooked the wolf’s zipper. As Nex squatted and stood back up, the zipper slowly opened up, exposing a red covered bulge. The huge wolf moaned as the tall mammal’s long tongue wrapped slowly around his thickening cock and rubbed it through his cotton underwear. Frank smiled, as he knew that Nex was really enjoying himself while he dominated the thin giraffe.

“Remember, I told you…” huff… huff… huff… Nex was incredibly turned on by the ministrations of the giraffe, hardening and stretching out of his now open fly. “…you didn’t have to worry about the truck. You should be more concerned about the ass moving it than the four tons of steel and plastic hanging over your head.” With that, Nex dropped the lowest he had yet, forcing the snout of his victim into his deep ass crack. His massive glutes surrounded the face of the giraffe and the huge black wolf gave a slight squeeze. The tall, thin mammal moaned, his deep voice vibrating Nex’s ass slightly. “Fuuuuck… that’s amazing.” The wolf’s glutes tightened again, as did his massive thighs. A faint ripping sound came from the legs of the khaki shorts, where it soon became apparent that they were tearing at the seams. “Moan again, little man. Your face is just right for getting in there and tickling my fancy.” The giraffe’s tongue was still sliding around Nex’s huge cock, all twenty inches of the giraffe’s muscular appendage now also sliding along his crack and the bottom of his balls through the cotton of the wolf’s briefs. “Gooood yeah. Feel the power of this massive muscle wolf’s ass.” With another squeeze, Nex felt a crack in his crack.

He looked down between his legs just in time to see the tongue go limp and stop rubbing his red briefs. With a shrug, Nex went down even further, almost bringing his massive ass to the ground. As he lowered himself slowly, he could feel the shattered snout of his giraffe victim crumpled beneath the irresistible force of the massive weight of the Hummer and Nex’s muscles. Looking to his left, he could see Frank rubbing himself through his slacks, hard and leaking. The shattered giraffe head beneath him was oozing onto the pavement. “Damn, I bet the back of my shorts is just covered in blood and it makes it look like I shit myself. Might as well…” With that, the huge black wolf exploded back up to a standing position. The sudden movement proved to be too much for his shorts and the exploded off of his body, falling away in tatters.

Frank licked his lips at Nex’s exposed legs and briefs. “I like the briefs, puppy. They are just the right type of cheeky.” Nex blushed deeply enough to tinge the white fur on his muzzle pink. One of the tinies whistled his appreciation and the wolf turned to face him growling. That shut the little man up pretty quickly. Nex’s briefs had been fully exposed, jammed up his crack by the giraffe’s long face. His ass was revealed in the first half of the banned full-moon pose that so many sexy bodybuilders had done so long ago. The wolf quickly slipped them out of his ass. His massive glutes had protected them from staining, revealing that they were not solid red as the crotch would lead onlookers to believe. Instead, only the front panel was red. The rest was a brilliant white, which contrasted with the wolf’s dark black fur. Nex huffed and bent over to lower the Hummer to the ground. This time it was Frank who whistled. The white briefs were stretched over his massive glutes to reveal not a solid white panel of fabric, but a gigantic decal of what appeared to be two cherries that seemed to perfectly mirror the ass beneath them, albeit in miniature. “Do those sweet cherries mean what I think they mean, puppy?” asked Frank. His cock was hardening even more in his slacks, slowly making its way to the ruined zipper.

“I don’t know, little man.” Nex stomped over to the bald human and loomed over him. The wolf bounced his pecs. They were so heavy that onlookers could hear them slamming back down into Nex’s abs. The wolf flicked his tongue out, grazing the seven-foot tall monster human’s ear. “What do you think it means?” Frank hooked his thumbs into his waistband and gave a huge tug. To hell with it. These pants wouldn’t last too much longer anyway at the rate his quads were blowing up. His hairless body was a sharp contrast to the densely furred wolf. He shaved everything, from the tops of his feet to the crown of his head. His entire, smooth alabaster body was now on full display, save for a square covered by a struggling undergarment. Frank was wearing boxer briefs under the tan slacks that were wrapped tightly over his thighs and prodigious package. The were dark black except for the seams and the stitching, which were yellow and white, respectively. The human smiled at the wolf and stepped back, turning around.

The globes of Frank’s ass were splashed with the image of a half-peeled banana. “I think it means the exact opposite of what my underwear are trying to suggest.” Frank bent and the banana bulged obscenely with his glutes. “I’m a dominant, hard fucking top. I am guessing those cherries mean your ass is ripe for the picking, as a submissive bottom.” The massive human looked over his shoulder at his partner in crime. The wolf’s face had cracked into a lopsided grin, showing glittering white teeth and a set of sharp, long canines. He was chuckling at the human’s suggestion.

“You’re only half right, little big man. While the cherries do mean I am a bottom, I should think my display over there with our giraffe friend should show that I am by no means submissive. I get fucked, yeah. But I get fucked for keeps.” Nex’s tail was lifted and swaying gently right to left. “Any cock that gets between these cheeks…” He slapped his ass for effect, making a resounding crack! echo through the street. “…will belong to me until I am good and damn ready to let it go. That lanky man’s snoot, however, was not as pleasing as I had hoped it would be. That’s part of the reason I kept going down. He needed to be a lot strong to eat me out.” Nex clapped his hand together, knowing the road dust from the Hummer off of them. “So, with your rottweiler crush and those overhead presses…” The wolf began tallying up in his head. “I’d say you’re up about another twenty-five points. That would bring you to around fifty-five. If turning me on counted, I’d give you another ten.” Nex reached around Frank and groped his impossibly thick pec. With the claws of his forefinger and thumb, Nex tweaked the smaller man’s right nipple. “So, Frankie boy… where does that put me?”

“Do not call me a boy, puppy. I am a man.” Frank growled. Several of the onlookers actually recoiled a bit, hearing the deep and frustrated noise that issued from the thick neck of the massive human. “I’m bigger than a lot of members of your species even.”

“Yeah, you are boy. Yet…you still haven’t been able to domesticate this big wolf enough to call him puppy.” Nex lapped at the top of Frank’s bald head, dragging his thick tongue over the shaved dome. “So, man… how many points do I get?”

Frank considered this for a moment. Watching the wolf squat his truck and subsequently blow out of his khaki shorts had been impressive, but what had really driven Frank wild was watching the wolf dominate the giraffe with just the flexing of his glutes. “I hate to say it, you big wolf, but you are at about sixty points with that little stunt you pulled with your underwear. I do not like admitting that anyone is beating me at anything.” Nex smiled behind Frank. He liked the idea that this huge, dominant man was starting to warm up to him. He had probably never seen anyone anywhere near the wolf’s size, let alone anyone that could maybe be stronger than him. Those extra five points were a real motivator to the black wolf. His massive cock twitched in his briefs. He was going to dominate this man and get him to fuck him hard. Maybe… just maybe… the human would be enough to sate his incredible sexual appetite. “So, what do you want to smash next wolfie?”

Nex looked up into the crowd. He inhaled deeply, smelling the musk from his partner and smiled. Soon, both of their scents would attract much more challenging prey to their little show. But for now, they would keep going with what they had. “I think… we’d do better if we moved toward downtown. There’s not really enough men to crush here right now…” A groan came from the audience and several cellphones blazed to life. Snatches of “get to my location” and phone cameras and “I don’t care if you think you’re straight, you gotta see this!” floated to the ears of the two muscular giants. The crowd mobbed the two bodybuilders, making the street seem like it was full of molasses. The giants moved slowly, but unstoppably, forward through the mob. After about forty second of slow progress, Nex started to become impatient. He lashed out with his right arm and grabbed the head of a deer. “Move, dammit!” With a swift yank, the cervine left the ground and snapped to the right in the air. His neck cracked, broken from the force of the wolf’s furious yank. However, his body was just heavy enough that it tore from his neck. As if pulling a stem from a bunch of grapes, with a series of cracks the deer’s spine separated from his ribs as pelvis, sliding out from his neck. Nex was left holding the antlered head and spine of his quarry as the body flew across the street and through the window of a nearby restaurant. Like the Red Sea, the crowd in front of him and Frank split, coalescing behind them like ripples on the waves.

“Sixty-five.” The broken window from the restaurant should have set delightful smells of dinner wafting into the street. Instead, the odor of the muscle gods overpowered the food and filled the establishment. Couples looked up from their meals, covered in the blood of the deer that had just flown in through the window. Frank stomped over to the newly made hole, his scent going before him. His pecs were covered in the blood of the bear and rottweiler he had recently crushed, leaving a sticky film of gore. Once he reached the window, he could see that the patrons were eating various types of pasta. Most likely this was some kind of chain Italian eatery that had been dolled up a bit. The massive human smiled and licked his lips. Then he took his finger and drew a heart in the gore that covered his pecs, smiling at the patrons. The herbivores and the women… they panicked out of instinct. Screams erupted from the Italian place as the scared made their way toward the emergency exits. This was a beast that could crush them, devour them, in an instant. However, many of them came to a halt and turned around as the musk from Frank, now standing at the destroyed window, flooded the place. Only the animals with the weakest sense of smell were able to resist the scent of the alpha male and run. They still wouldn’t get too far.

A cow came up to Frank and pressed her breasts into his burgeoning cock, obviously in heat. He looked down, scowling. He coiled his finger back and thumped her right between the eyes, shattering her frontal bone immediately. She was dead before her body hit the floor. “No women.” He growled. “They break much too easily.” All of the female animals present sighed dejectedly. This man could mate, give them strong offspring. But they knew that they had no chance of surviving him. So, the women left. A small fennec fox started to follow until Frank cleared his throat and asked, “Where are you going?” The fox turned and looked at the monster human and pointed to his own chest.

“Me?” He was dressed in the uniform of a waiter: black slacks, white shirt, black tie. He even had on an apron that did little to conceal his arousal.

“Yes, you.”

“I thought that…since I’m so thin and weak…”

“Do not think. You are a male. I do not care how small you are. Dominating males is more challenging and fun. Come here.” The fox was shaking and slowly moved toward Frank. “Well? Do not keep me waiting, little one. Come here Füchschen. I’ll make it well worth your while.” At that, Frank lifted his arms, exposing his deep pits to the fox. His manly scent wafted over to the fennec, who gulped and moved closer. “That’s it Füchschen, come closer.” While Frank might not admit it, it was obvious to Nex that the human got off on the size difference between him and the little fox. The wolf sniggered a bit. He didn’t think Frank had noticed he had slipped into German when addressing his prize. Must be a habit, or something from his culture. Either way, it was endearing. The fox got to Frank, making the difference in their sizes all the more apparent. Where Frank was seven feet tall, this fox was barely four. Just a little higher than the waist of the big man. Without thinking, the fox raised his arms, as a child would before his father. “How much do you weigh?”

“105 pounds, sir.” For a fox, he was pretty well built. Short and compact, about thirty pounds more muscle than one would expect on such a small man.

“Light weight.” Frank ignored the outstretched arms and slid his hand under the fennec’s groin, cupping his entire undercarriage with his meaty paw. He lifted the fox up to face level and they began to kiss.

Frank stretched his long, think middle finger up to the hole that the fur’s tail came out of. Inserting it, he worked it until the stitching became loose, ripping along the seam that held the back panels of the fox’s pants together. With his other hand, Frank popped all of the buttons on the fox’s shirt open, exposing his dust and white belly. He ran his fingers through the fennec’s fur, finding his nipples. The small fox went rigid with pleasure, moaning loudly. Frank smiled. “You see that big, black wolf over there?” The fox nodded, lost in a haze of bliss. “He and I are having a competition to see who can dominate and destroy the most of the city. Would you like to help me win?” The fox began to nod his head vigorously, ears flapping. “Good Füchschen. I want you to give us a good show. I have to earn lots of points or that wolf is going to win. Get ready.” At that, the massive human guided the little canine’s hand to his thick pec. His middle finger had found the fox’s rosebud and was gently going around it, feeling it twitch. He flexed his pec and the fox opened up slightly. Frank jammed his thick finger into the fox, spreading his anus open. The gigantic human felt a warm liquid ooze down his forearm. He looked and saw that his quarry was bleeding. “I’ve torn you open. I bet it hurts, Füchschen.”

“YES!” The fennec screamed out in pain and pleasure.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Fuuuuck… FUCK NO!” Even though the finger was much larger than any cock the fennec fox had taken before, even though it hurt like a motherfucker, no one had ever managed to hit his prostate like this. “Pleeeasee… keep going…” His voice had become little more than a whine.

“Do you like this?” Frank began slowly pistoning his finger in and out of the fox. Each move brushed the little canine’s prostate, sending him into throes of extasy. The fox was hard as a rock. Nex didn’t want to admit it, but he was rock hard too. Watching this display of power, where Frank held and finger fucked another man with one hand, made him very excited. This monstrous human was the only man he had ever seen that could come close to his own power. With a smooth gesture, the human lifted the fox up high enough to put his little cock at mouth height. Licking his lips, Frank took the average member into his mouth and began to suck. In no time, the small canine came, pumping just a few teaspoons of jizz into the human. “Good Füchschen. I needed a little protein to refuel.” The fox’s chest was heaving. He looked down at the bald crown of the muscle god holding him. He reached out and grabbed the sides of Frank’s head, trying to pull his body down to eye level. Frank lowered him. “You know what comes next, do you not?”

“I do. But it’s worth it. I knew from the moment you singled me out.” the fennec said, leaning in.

“Good puppy. It’ll all be over soon though.” Frank jammed his finger up the fox’s ass, creating a seal. He then kissed him, letting his tongue fill the fox’s muzzle. Then, the giant did something totally unexpected. He began to blow. Like a balloon, the fox’s chest began to swell with air. Frank did not stop, however, when the fox moaned in pain. He kept blowing. With a muffled pop!, the fennec’s lungs burst in his chest. He coughed up blood, the rich, irony taste filling Frank’s senses. With a CRACK! the fennec fox’s ribs separated from his sternum, allowing his torso to expand. The fox looked about four times thicker than he had been before, filled with air and blood. Suddenly BOOOM! The fennec’s upper torso burst open, heart, stomach, and deflated lungs flying out and coating Frank’s torso and face with the gore of his viscera. The giant human threw the mass from his finger to the ground, reveling in the blood that covered his body now. “That was fun.”

“Hot too. I think you’re up to seventy points now, big boy.” Nex said looking at the bloody human. Frank growled at the renewed use of “boy.” “It’s not fair. All the blood shows up on your skin, while my black fur just hides it.” Nex looked around and spotted the local leather bar down the street. Its doors had flown open and several big men came swarming out. Lastly came the two lions that Nex had seen walk in his several times. They were kind of hot when he had seen them in their gym clothes, but now…

Steve and Allan had been dating for several years. Both extremely proud lions, they had been competing with one another longer than that, probably since high school. One of their biggest competitions had always been to see who was bigger, who could get more massive and powerful. No drugs or workout program were off limits. No gym was too hardcore. That was how they had found the Bonecrusher Gym. They spotted the massive black wolf, walking around the place like he owned it and decided that if they could get close to that wolf’s size, they might be happy. Steve was the smaller of the two, and he was tired of it. Nex knew this. At four hundred pounds and six foot three, the lion was nothing to sneeze at. Tonight, he had gone to the bar in his best gear. His huge pecs and lats were straining the leather harness that wrapped around his upper torso. With every breath he took, you could hear the leather creak. Allan, as the bigger male, had put a collar around his thick neck. Really it was two collars strapped together, as they didn’t make collars that big. His tight, black jeans were filled to the breaking point. His generous package, the one place he outclassed his boyfriend, was cupped and thrust forward by the fabric of his pants. His thick mane cascaded around his head, just long enough to rest on his traps. It was the color of burnt honey, just a few shades lighter than the fur that covered his magnificent body.

Allan, on the other hand, was not as tall as his beau. At five foot eleven, he was quite a bit shorter. But what he lacked in height he more than made up for in size. At four hundred and thirty pounds, he outclassed Steve by a fair bit. He was thankful to have found that tiger and bull testosterone dealer at the gym. The biggest members of the feline and bovine worlds had helped him bulk up massively in the past years. They had also helped boost him in… other ways. His mane was thicker than Steve’s, as well as being a fair bit darker. He was almost a black lion, with darker fur than normally seen on other members of his magnificent species. Tonight, he had foregone a shirt, leaving his huge, heaving torso exposed to the elements. He was also wearing leather chaps and a G-string, which was filled to the bursting point. As the alpha in the relationship, he could advertise a bit more than Steve. The massive cats stood next to each other, watching the men from the leather bar flood towards some unseen thing down the street. But they could feel it, watching them.

Nex knew that Allan and Steve were uncannily aware of their surroundings, like so many other big cats. He knew that long before the lions saw him or Frank, they would feel their gaze on them and smell their powerful musk. “Move, ants. I finally spotted a real challenge.” the wolf growled at the crowd worshiping him. They spread out, putting the massive black wolf in the line of sight of the two lions. Allan looked simultaneously awed and furious. Nex chuckled. He knew what was going through the massive feline’s mind: There’s a canine bigger than me? Nex’s massive eight hundred pounds of bulk shook with his laughter, every contour of his massive body highlighted in the streetlamps that he and Frank were slowly destroying. His cock, already so hard from the night’s activities, throbbed in his underwear. A wet patch started to spread out from the precum he was leaking, adding to the overall scent of masculinity filling the town. He cocked an eyebrow. He could not fathom how the two felines were resisting the aroma and the sight of he and Frank totally destroying the other men in town. He lifted his massive paw and beckoned to Allan, calling “Here kitty, kitty. Come to daddy.”

Allan saw red. Maybe it was his competitive nature, maybe it was the hormones he pumped into himself every day, but Allan charged at the massive black wolf with reckless abandon. As he ran, his claws slid out of the pads on his hands and his lips curled back, revealing sharp teeth. He was going to kill that cocky son of a bitch for calling him “kitty”. No one makes a lion his size sound cute, no one. As he ran, through the bloody haze he slowly noticed that he hadn’t quite come to grips with just how big Nex was from a distance. He could tell the wolf was large, but he had no idea he was almost three feet taller than him and nearly double his weight. The black fur also hid Nex’s size in the darkening streets. But Allan was committed. He was going to slash that wolf’s throat. What happened next happened in the space of a tenth of a second. Only Frank was able to fully appreciate it.

Nex twisted his hand, moving it from an upturned position to a gripping one. His forearm made an almost imperceptible snapping noise as his hand curled around the lion’s throat. With one swift motion, he yanked the lion off of the ground and smashed him into the pavement. Asphalt is deceptively soft, especially if you slam a rock-hard mass onto it. Allan sank into the street, leaving a lion shaped outline. He started coughing, the air knocked out of him. Eventually, he began to hack up a little bit of blood. “Looks like I ruptured something, kitty.” growled the wolf. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t have more fun. Just let me…” Nex laid down on his side, legs near the lion’s head. “I’m gonna have a little bit of fun with you. Do you and that boyfriend of yours ever wrestle?”

Meanwhile, Steve watched the man who had dominated him in nearly every way known be manhandled like he was a boy. His dick was hardening in his jeans, straining at the zipper. Frank had found his way over to the big cat and stood in front of him, blocking his view of his boyfriend. “Well, hello there kitty cat. Are you feeling left out? I think I can play with you while your boytoy is otherwise…occupied. Would you like that.” Stunned Steve unsheathed the claws on his right hand and swiped at Frank’s massive pecs. “Be careful, kitty cat. You might break a nail doing that.” Stunned, Steve looked at the human’s chest. Instead of seeing four lines of open flesh, like he would on almost any other animal, his claws had only wiped away four parallel lines of blood, exposing the alabaster skin of the giant before him. “This is how you scratch something.”

Frank moved his hand into a claw like pose and swiped in front of the lion, just millimeters from his flesh. Steve was tempted to laugh by the absurdity of the situation. How could a human scratch with the same power as a cat? All the same, he looked down at his chest. What he saw made him jump back. “Did you like that, kitty cat? I might not have the same claws as you, but I can still scratch things up.” The huge lion’s chest was now completely exposed. Somehow, the human had slashed through the leather of his harness, causing it to drop away. “That was what, about a centimeter thick? You are luck cat. I could have taken much more that just your harness.” Frank draped his huge arm over the broad shoulders of the lion. “Now, we are going to watch your boi have some fun with my wolf. Watch carefully, because we are going to do some things once they finish.”

Nex now had his right leg under Allan’s head and his left leg on the lion’s throat. This slight differential pushed the big cat’s head up enough to see his boyfriend watching. He wanted to cry out, to ask him for help. Together, they might be able to stop this beast. The black wolf gave his legs a quick squeeze, cutting off Allan’s air. “I know what you’re thinkin’ kitty. It wouldn’t help. Imma lot stronger than I look, and I look pretty fucking strong. There ain’t no way that you and your fuckboi over there would ever put a dent in me.” Even though he was almost whispering Nex’s voice carried loud and clear to the lion between his legs and to Frank. Allan could feel the wolf’s balls throb over his head. He knew that Nex was aroused by this, by knowing that Allan could never get away. “It would take a fuckin’ army to take one of us down, and you’ve gotta deal with two. So, just lay back and enjoy it.” Allan began to panic, his face darkening from the lack of oxygen. Soon, he was clawing at Nex’s meaty quads, trying to get them off of him. His lower body flailed around, fighting against the massive wolf. The lion even tried to pummel the wolf’s hard cock. This only elicited a sharp intake of breath from Nex. Not in pain, but of pleasure. “You ain’t doin’ nothin’ unless I say you are, kitty cat.”

Allan arched his back using his legs, forcing his body off the ground. But the might of his four hundred and twenty pounds, which would have dwarfed almost any other animal, was no match for the wolf’s legs. “I’m really gettin’ tired of you fighting like this. If you’re gonna fight, break out and fight. Don’t just flop around like a trout on the riverbank.” The lion watched as the world around him began to blur. “Aw, fuck it. I’m gonna end this right now.” There was a snap and Allan was suddenly able to breathe. But the world had reversed itself. He tried to turn his head but found that he couldn’t. He moved his eyes and saw that the problem wasn’t the wolf’s legs, but his own head. His head had been severed from his body by that monster of a wolf’s thighs. “Thicc thighs save lives, but thick thighs can take ‘em.” He could see his body flailing in his last moments of consciousness. He tried to see if he could see Steve, to say goodbye. But the dark swallowed him whole.

“DAMMIT! I thought lions were supposed to be tough as nails.” Blood was gushing from the decapitated body between his thighs, covering Nex’s legs with red. Now it was visible on his black fur. The wet made it glossy, made it shine in the moonlight. “I might as well keep squashing this thing…” He moved his thighs down to the thick chest. Rigor hadn’t set in yet, but Nex wasn’t patient enough to wait to add that element to this challenge. He squeezed his legs, feeling the ribs and spine in the headless corpse start to turn to dust. Even the arms, which he had trapped too, snapped and were ground into ever smaller fragments. The missing head, though, added and extra element to the crushing. Everything began to flow out like toothpaste from a tube, blood and gore filling the hole that had previously held the lion’s body. The blood gave a beautiful luster to the black fur on Nex’s legs. The previously white panels of fabric on his briefs were now stained a deep red as well. His cock twitched, spurting precum. He was so glad that Frank had turned him on to this. Destruction was the purest form of domination.

“Did you see that, kitty cat? He just juiced your boyfriend like an orange with his huge, meaty thighs.” Frank looked at the lion, who was staring agog at the bloody pulp that used to be his boyfriend. He wasn’t weeping, just stunned. Frank called out to the wolf “Ninety-five!” then turned back to the lion. “Now…” Frank tapped the side of Steve’s face to bring his attention to him. “…it is our turn.” The massive human smiled at the slightly shorter lion, his white teeth sparkling through the gore that covered his face. Steve looked down and saw Frank’s erection, angry and red, throbbing above the waistband of his boxers. His huge balls still filled the pouch. It was then that Steve knew that he was going to be a broken toy too. “You look pretty big, kitty cat. Pose for me.” Steve was stunned out of his reverie by Frank’s sudden request. His torso being the only thing exposed, he began to bounce his pecs and tighten his abs. “No, no, little cat. The arms.”

Steve lifted his thirty-inch arms. He was proud of his huge biceps. While three inches smaller than those of his now former boyfriend, they were much larger than those of any other man he knew. He flexed slowly, methodically, to bring the peaks of his arms to the hugest they could be. He pumped so hard that the veins began pulsing, showing through his thick fur. Steve shook his head, making his mane wave in the air. But the lion’s musk was nowhere near powerful enough to be distinguished from Frank. “Those arms are pretty big kitty cat. You should be proud of them. Who knows? If you had been like me, you could have become a powerful muscle god as well.” Frank was standing in front of Steve, sizing him up. “Hold that pose for me. I want to feel that.” He lightly touched the massive peak on the feline’s arm. With his fingers, he traced the veins that covered the massive arm like a net. Frank spread his hand out, pointing his thumb downward and his fingers up to the peak. The lion had no idea that this monster of a human could be so gentle.

“Do you like them?” A tiny bit of the cockiness from Steve’s life before meeting this god crept back into his voice. His lips curled into a smug grin.

“I do like them, kitty cat. But…”

“But?”

“They are a bit… soft.” The lion was stunned until he felt a massive pressure on his huge arm. This human was squeezing his biceps, denting them with just his grip. The bicep, though hard and muscular, was mostly liquid in its chemical makeup. It would act like a liquid with enough pressure. Steve whipped his free hand over to his covered bicep and whimpered weakly. He was no longer able to hold the flex and relaxed his arm. “Yes. Soft, kitty cat. Your arms are nothing compared to my grip strength. I can crush a pomegranate with two fingers. What do you think I can do with my whole hand, I wonder?” Frank kept squeezing and Steve’s biceps seemed to flow out on the side of his hand. The lion’s whining had escalated to nervous screams of “Ah! Ah! Ah!” as he pounded on Frank’s hand. “You saw what Nex did. If the bigger kitty couldn’t stop him, what makes you think you can stop me?” A small cracking noise came from the big bicep, as individual muscle fibers began to snap under Frank’s ever tightening grip. Soon, the monster human’s huge hand met almost no resistance. Blood oozed out from between Frank’s finger like juice from an overripe tomato, gushing down his forearm. His hand eventually closed around the lion’s humerus. “Soft.” SNAP! The lion’s arm split from his body; the bone broken like a toothpick. Blood flowed freely from the hole in Steve’s shoulder.

“You need more calcium in your diet, kitty cat. Now these…” Frank flexed his own massive, forty-two-inch arms. “These are strong arms.” The stunned feline looked at the massive, bloodstained arms flexed in front of him and opened his mouth, salivating. “Get a better look. Get closer.” Frank put his hand behind Steve’s head and pulled it as close as possible to his bicep. “Get a good whiff.” The scent from Frank’s pits wafted into the lion’s nose, turning his hormones up to maximum. “Do it.” Steve opened his mouth and began licking the gory human, cleaning the blood off of his pale skin. His rough feline tongue cleaned the skin very effectively. “Get in there, kitty cat. Clean it all up.”

Frank relaxed himself a little bit so that the lion could get his head between the massive bicep and meaty forearm of Frank’s left arm. Blood and gore had pooled there, congealing into a mess that would require quite a bit of work to fully cleanse. Steve leaned in, fully immersed in Frank’s power and masculinity. His mane rubbed and stuck to the blood on Frank’s skin. Suddenly, the familiar feeling of tightness began to increase on his head. His mane, now plastered to his skin, was held so tightly in the crook of Frank’s arm that it was ripping individual hairs out of his head. Steve continued licking even though he knew he was not far from death. Frank’s bicep and forearm were pushing on the jugular veins on Steve’s neck, slowly cutting off the oxygen to the lion’s brain. In spite of his failing faculties, the feline never stopped licking the human’s arm. “Ooooh yeah, little kitty. Keep licking, there’s still plenty to clean up…”

Steve’s head began to crack under the pressure, finally exploding like a red filled water balloon. The bang from the skull made Nex shiver a bit. Looking down at Frank’s crotch, the wolf saw that he had cum, coating his abs with white spunk. Nex’s ass twitched a bit, his bottom nature coming out a little. Maybe once this was over, he’d ride the alabaster human like a stolen bicycle, dominating him like the powerbottom he was. “Ninety-five points, little man. We’re all even now. The next few conquests will decide who wins.” The big black wolf ran his claws through his fur, dragging the congealing gore with them. Frank relaxed his bicep a little, letting the blood and gray matter drip off of the basketball sized muscle little by little. The human nodded in agreement. The last crush had made him cum. He wanted his next load to go down the wolf’s muzzle, totally owning him. “So, Frank… we never said what the winner of our little competition of strength and crushin’ would get. I’d say it’s about time we decided on a prize, don’t you?”

“Yes, I believe so wolfie. We have already destroyed so much, so many… I do not think another crush would be a good prize. Perhaps we should consider each other as the prizes.” Nex’s ears perked up a bit at this. “Should I win… I am going to hold you down and fuck your face until I cannot cum anymore. That should only take about fifteen loads.” Frank was positively growling, his cock an angry red that was actually stretching the elastic band of his boxers to the breaking point. “If you win, little wolf…”

“If I win, I’m gonna ride your cock until you think it’s gonna fall off. Then… once you’re good and fucked out…” Nex flexed into a most muscular, swelling hugely in front of the slightly smaller human. He growled back at the human, much more impressive with his canine vocal cords. “I’m gonna ram my huge cock up that tight ass of yours. You’re gonna bottom for me, boy. I’m gonna turn you out, make you my toy. I’d ruin you for any other man.” Frank’s cock twitched. He had never bottomed before, and this wolf might be fun. Suddenly, a sobbing filled their ears from over by the restaurant. The two of them looked over and spotted a cassowary knelt over the exploded fennec fox, crying. Nex’s face darkened. “Look at that…”

The cassowary was thickly built. In a racerback tank top, his pecs spilled out of the sides of his shirt. His stomach, rather than a tight set of abs, was a huge and thick roidgut. Pushing out like a tortoise shell, his brick like abs were apparent through the thin fabric. His powerful legs were wrapped in shorts, exposing the scales on his calves. His thick, blue, featherless neck led up to a red wattle. The top of his head had a thick, bony crest that looked like it had been shaped a bit. “Birds shouldn’t look like that.” Nex growled. “Firstly, they shouldn’t be big like that… then they should have feathers all over. Birds should be light. Unless they’re maybe an eagle, or a hawk… But, then again… you can’t kiss something with no lips.” Tears ran down the bird’s face, dripping onto the corpse of the fox.

“Oh… sweetie… You’re gone…” Sniffling, the cassowary rubbed the head of his dead lover. Strangely, he didn’t seem to notice the look of absolute bliss on the fox’s face. “Mikey… I heard that there was something going on downtown… I had to come down here to make sure you were okay. Oh Mikey…” The bird felt the eyes of something on him, watching what he thought was a semi-private scene of mourning. He lifted his head and turned to find two bloody giants watching him. “YOU! YOU DID THIS! I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU!” The cassowary stood to his full height of six foot ten inches, muscles flooded with adrenaline and testosterone. Nex knew that their musk wouldn’t affect his bird like it had others. Cassowaries didn’t have good senses of smell compared to the mammals they had destroyed up to this moment. As the giant bird flew at them, the long nails of the middle toes on his feet gouging lines in the asphalt, Frank smiled. His smile said, “All yours.” to the wolf.

Nex stepped in front of the bird and held his open hand in front of him, like a bumper. The big bird slammed into his hand, much like the barbell Frank had caught at the gym so many hours ago. The wolf curled his hand in the cassowary’s shirt, tightening it. “You know, birdie, your boyfriend there begged my friend Frank to sex him up. He saw that man over there and knew he was gonna be bigger and stronger than any man he’d ever had.” The bird struggled against the wolf’s huge hand, clawing at his forearm. “Didya see the look on his face? He died after having the best fuckin’ orgasm of his life. Somethin’ you could have never given him. And Frank did that with his finger. Imagine if he had used his cock…”

“BASTARD!” The cassowary lashed out with his massive legs at Nex’s cock and balls. When he connected, Nex sucked a breath in through his teeth and moaned. The bird couldn’t believe it. His kick had actually aroused the wolf further. Nex’s burgeoning cock pushed out of the fly of his briefs, swelling harder.

“Ooooh yeah, birdie. I love when tiny men like you resort to the rough stuff. Weaklings like you have to pretty much pummel my dick to get it up. You’re weak and, as Frank is showing me more and more, worthy of only being playthings.” The bird kept kicking and swinging his arms, fighting against Nex’s iron grip. “Yeah, you’re not getting away. Keep fighting like that and you’re gonna make me cum.” With his free hand, Nex ripped the shorts off of his victim. “You’re gonna enjoy this, bird brain.” Gripping the Cassowary on either side of his abs, the gigantic wolf directed his cock upwards towards and rammed it into the cassowary’s ass. The bird suddenly stopped fighting as he was overtaken by the pleasure of Nex’s huge dick brushing against his prostate. He began to moan and grind on the huge wolf’s cock. “That’s right, and I’m bigger than Frank. I’m gonna have so much fun with you birdie.”

The bird was still leaking tears as he bounced up and down on the wolf’s cock. He loved Mikey, but this wolf was giving him more pleasure than the fox ever had. Mikey had been his boyfriend for years though, since they graduated high school. Why was this so pleasurable? “Aww, poor little birdie. Are you sad about your boytoy? Or are you more frustrated that a bottom is topping you, making you doubt that whole dom persona you built up in the bedroom?” His grip on the bird’s roidgut tightened and he began moving the cassowary up and down. The bird came, coating Nex’s gory abs with his sticky jizz. “No wonder Mikey liked Frank better. He lasted a whole lot longer than you.” The bird was still sobbing through the orgasmic bliss. Nex asked, “Do you need a hug, little bird?” The massive black wolf wrapped his arms around the bird’s thick torso, pulling him in tightly to the gory brown fur that sprouted from his white chest. His pecs swelled around the cassowary, trapping the bird in the deep crevice between the massive muscles. The cassowary buried his beak in the pecs. Nex pushed his arms down behind the bird’s torso, forcing his victim further between his gigantic chest muscles. As the wolf squeezed his pecs, the bird’s head disappeared more and more. Suddenly, there was a loud crack and the pieces of the cassowary’s hard crest and beak fell out of the fur on Nex’s pecs.

“AHHHHH!” The bird screamed out as his face was opened up to the elements. Nex moaned and shivered at the sight of the bird’s destroyed face. The fear in the cassowary’s yellow eyes faded as they clouded over with lust. The shattered bony structures on bird’s face had opened up his sinuses and, although they were filled with blood, this increased his olfactory abilities by quite a bit. Nex’s powerful musk overwhelmed any and all instinct the bird would have had. He forced his bloody face back into the deep valley between the wolf’s huge pecs, gore running down the fur and into the deep crevices between Nex’s abs. The wolf moaned as the bird pushed deeper and deeper into his brown chest fur. With a hard flex, Nex dragged the bird deeper into his pecs. Remembering the whistle that the wolf had so easily destroyed, Frank licked his lips and watched with obvious arousal. He gripped his cock and jacked, watching Nex totally dominate the bird. The wolf’s dick throbbed inside the bird and popped out, tearing the flesh of the lower rectum with it. He squeezed his arms together into a crab pose, crushing the cassowary’s head between his huge pecs. Blood and brains spurted out from between the wolf’s chest, like juice from a lime. The spray made a long line of red on Frank that went from his bald head to his waistline.

“Shit, wolfie… that was hot.” With a thud, the dead bird hit the ground. “I think you are up to at least one hundred and fifteen points. That destruction was just… delicious.” Frank wiped the blood from his face, smiling at Nex. “We have killed at least ten men and one woman so far. I wonder how long it will be before…” The sound of police sirens began echoing off the skyscrapers as a huge police car skidded around the corner into the downtown area. It had to be three times the size of the average cruiser and the reason became immediately apparent. The driver side door opened, and a fifteen-foot tall elephant stepped out. He was massive. Not muscular, just hugely fat and tall. His body may have been powerful when he was when he was young, but years of sitting in a car and behind a desk while eating donuts had taken their toll. At more than twice Frank’s height, he had to weigh at least fifteen hundred pounds. His long, curved tusks framed his trunk and his huge ears flapped in the breeze. His gut bounced with every step, like jello. “Look what we have here… police. They are going to try to stop us. They will not be so lucky.”

“Wha’s goin’ on here?” The massive elephant was feet from Frank, gesticulating with his trunk at the gory human and blood-soaked wolf. “What’n blue blazes do y’all think yer doin’?” He jabbed the shorter human in the chest with his trunk. Frank could tell that this massive specimen was used to being in control, to throwing his weight around and getting what he wanted without too much trouble, just by virtue of being huge. “This is a safe town! How can you think you can jus’ walk in here and start fuckin’ with folks on the street, rippin’ ‘em to shreds, jus’ cuz you feel like it! The hell is wrong with y’all?” His prehensile trunk was placed firmly on Frank’s chest. As patient as the huge human was, he did not take kindly to this kind of intimidation tactic.

In a swift motion, Frank grabbed the trunk of police officer and yanked down, forcing him to his knees. “Never… put your…fucking trunk…on me…” Frank spun around, like a decathlete throwing a discus, pulling the massive elephant with him. “AGAIN!” Unlike the deer, the elephant had tough skin and his head did not come undone from his body. Instead, Frank released the trunk and the elephant flew away in the direction of the squad car. He landed behind it with a heavy thud, shaking the surrounding city blocks. The whipping motion would have broken his neck and the crash his spine. Frank was sure he wasn’t coming back.

“Officer down! The two perps are massive! Send the big guns! One of ‘em just threw Kowalski like he was a toy!” The shouting coming for the cruiser belonged to the junior officer, a gorilla. Frank was not sure how big he was, as he was barely visible over the dashboard. The cruiser, having been built for an elephant, didn’t help him gauge this new target’s size. The door of the police car flew open with surprising force, and with a thump a six-foot-eleven gorilla hopped out of the car. One look at this junior officer told Frank that he was much younger and took much better care of his body that his elephantine partner. Built like a bodybuilder, he looked to be about six hundred pounds of solid muscle. His huge feet pushed into the asphalt as he stomped over to the gargantuan destroyers, leaving small indents behind. He drew his gun and shouted “GET ON THE GROUND! NOW!” He made the critical mistake of being within arms’ reach of the monsters he was trying to subdue.

Nex reached out and yanked the Glock out of the gorilla’s hand, and Frank grabbed the gorilla by the wrist. The huge human pinned the ape to his chest, facing the wolf so he could observe every move that he was going to make and pay attention to every word he said. “Alright, ya big ape. Didn’t they teach ya at the academy that waving guns around is dangerous? Ya coulda shot somebody’s eye out with this thing.” Nex looked at the barrel, careful to point the end at the ground. With two fingers, he pinched it shut. He then began crumpling the sidearm like a piece of paper, wadding it into a ball. As he compressed the steel, the gunpowder in the bullets exploded under the pressure. But, with nowhere to go, it just felt like a vibrating ball in Nex’s hand as each round went off inside the weapon. When he had rolled it into a small ball, he dropped it to the ground and walked up to the now quaking gorilla. “It’s okay monkeyshines, you just did that cuz you were scared, didn’t ya?” The gorilla nodded vigorously at this, hoping to Wolf Christ he was making the right choice in agreeing with this monster of a wolf. The human holding him and the canine in front of him were like gods when he compared himself to them. They might not have shapeshifting abilities, or mystical powers, or be macros, but they were massively strong. He knew that there was no escape for him.

“Aw, wolfie, I think our little monkey friend needs a big hug. Like you gave your birdie friend What do you think?” Frank’s deep voice rattled the inside of the gorilla’s brain. The smell of pheromones and the vibrations from Frank’s chest had driven his libido into overdrive. His dick was now rock hard in his uniform pants, bulging out for all on the street to see. Nostrils flaring, he watched as the wolf approached him and wrapped his arms around the human, sandwiching him in.

“You know, little man, I think you and your one hundred and twenty points might be right.” The gorilla was firmly stuck between Frank and Nex, trapped between their massive pecs. He felt Frank’s massive schlong rubbing up against his ass crack, poking at his slacks. Meanwhile, Nex’s huge boner was pushing into his stomach, leaving traces of precum and gore all over his blue shirt. These massive men had him stuck in their pumped-up pecs. He could honestly feel the veins underneath throbbing. “Let’s give him a real good squeeze.” At that, Nex and Frank wrapped their arms around each other and began to squash the ape officer in a tight bearhug, moving closer and closer to one another in a vice-like embrace. The ape moaned as the unbeatable forces of the muscle gods pulled against one another. His ribcage collapsed in on itself as Frank and Nex pulled closer, bones snapping like dry branches in a thunderstorm. The ape’s last word, the last thing he would ever say, was a whisper of ‘tighter’ to his captors. In an explosion of blood and gore, the two giants’ pecs met, and they kissed each other deeply.

“If we did that together…” began Frank. “I’m not so sure we should keep keeping score.” He leaned back, bone fragments falling from his blood covered chest.

“I think you’re right, little man.” Nex answered, smiling. Pieces of the gorilla’s uniform were stuck to the blood and viscera in his fur, slowly peeling off in their embrace. “I shoulda told ya though. The big gun… his name is Stan.” BOOM The buildings around the pair trembled as something that sounded suspiciously like the rhythm of footsteps moved closer to the two muscle gods. “He’s the city’s one and only macro.” BOOM “He’s also on the police force and weighs about eight tons of solid muscle. So…” BOOM “We’re gonna have to take him on now.” BOOOOOOOM A massive paw wrapped around the side of a skyscraper, shattering the plexiglass windows on about three stories of an office building. A massive German shepherd’s muzzle came around the corner, looming over everything. He could see two blood covered beasts in the middle of the street and knew that these must be his targets. His ears flicked back, and a low growl began in his throat. At one hundred and fifty feet tall, the monstrous police hound thought he would have no trouble in subduing his quarry.

“What’re you two doing here on this street?” Stan inhaled a little, puffing out his chest and tightening his abs. Dozens of smaller furs ran screaming from the massive officer. Looking at the two blood-soaked males, he knew that, proportionally, the wolf was even bigger than him. Despite his sharp hearing, the German shepherd could not pick up on exactly what the muscle beasts were saying. He smoothed his uniform, a custom piece of tailoring provided by Macrose and Biggs, associates, and knelt down. His massive calves took up most of the street, pushing cars and trucks up onto the sidewalk. He then placed his huge hands on the street, leaning in closer to the beastly wolf. His massive torso loomed over everything, casting the street under a darker shadow than a cloudy night ever could have. “I said, what’re you two doing here?” His tie was hanging down, lightly brushing the street like a silk marquee.

Without warning, Nex grabbed the tie and gave it a solid yank. Stan’s arms, massive though they were, were not prepared for the force that Nex suddenly exerted on them. His shoulders slammed into the ground, followed by his chin. Now the massive officer was lying down, ass in the air, slightly dazed. “See Frank, I knew I was strong enough to do that. Good thing we ain’t keepin’ score any more, huh?”

“That would only count as one!” Stan’s ears snapped back. The second voice had come from around his right nipple. He suddenly felt a massive pinch, exciting every single nerve ending in his nip, making Stan moan loudly. Every building in the neighborhood shook with the force of his moan. “Did you like that, you big puppy dog? How about this?” He felt a scurrying under his pecs and then another sudden heavy pinch on his left nipple.

“Oooooooh gooood… Do it again. Please…” Stan’s huge, ten-foot-long cock was hardening in his pants. The little man under him was twisting his nipples like a real pro, harder than the giant German shepherd would have ever thought possible from something so little. “Fuuuuuck, little man, that feels so good…” Stan reached down to his pants and opened the zipper. His monster cock had already escaped his jock strap and now pushed into the street, flooding it with precum. Opening his eyes, Stan saw two males on his snout. The black wolf and a human, both covered head-to-toe in blood and guts. “You said…” He was panting now, positively whining. “You said something about keeping score. What was that about?” Like massive satellite dishes, Stan’s pointed ears turned to face the front as Nex and Frank explained the details of their little game that had claimed at least fifteen lives tonight. Maybe more. The more Stan heard, the more his tail wagged from right to left. This, too, shattered windows with the sheer force of wind behind him. “Even though you aren’t keeping score anymore, can I play?”

Frank and Nex looked up at him and shouted, “FUCK YES!” simultaneously. If two slightly bigger than normal guys could do all this damage, what would a macro be able to do? Stan’s ears perked up and he wagged his tail even harder. Careful not to dislodge the two males from his snout, Stan returned to his full, impressive one-hundred-and-fifty-foot height. He was going to do something worth a whole lot of points to impress these two guys. Somehow, they were smaller than him but stronger. They could pleasure him in a way he could not please himself. Stan jogged further into town, Nex and Frank holding on to the brown fur on his muzzle. The breeze felt good on his exposed boner, which throbbed in the night air, swelling with each step. Suddenly, he spotted his target.

Across the street was a bus depot, packed despite the late hour. A long-haul bus, destined for who knows where, had just finished loading in front of the sad little station. “People that take the bus like that… I think they need some more excitement in their lives.” Stan stomped over to the bus and lifted it, with all forty-three of its passengers. Facing the motor away from him, Stan lifted the vehicle and inspected the rear. Satisfied, he pushed his thumbnails into the bus rear. This open it up like a one ended tube. “Hey, look guys…” Stan lowered the bus and positioned it in front of his throbbing erection. “I made a masturbation sleeve!” He jammed his massive cock into the bus, filling every inch of its circumference. His member was so large that the square bus began to take a round shape, forming around his cock. “Something’s…ooooh… missing though… Oh, I know!” With a twist, Stan crushed the front end of the bus, squishing everyone inside. Blood oozed around his cock, flowing out of the bus-fleshlight. “Flavored lube!” He dipped his finger into the blood and brought it up to taste. “Meaty!” His tail wagging, Stan resumed fucking the bus. The huge piece of steel molded to his cock as he pushed, moaning. “I’m…oooohh… gonna cum… Oooooh Wolf Christ, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna…ooooRAAAAAA!” With a primal yell, Stan came. The bus exploded in his hand from the pressure of the cum and blood, blooming into a twisted steel flower in his hand. “How was that guys?” Stan got no answer. “Guys?”

Crossing his eyes, Stan looked at his muzzle. There, panting and breathless, were Nex and Frank. Nex was on the human’s dick, looking incredibly pleased with himself. Frank was covered in a thick layer of spooge, turning the dark red blood into a pinkish paste. Observation proved that Frank had just cum too, filling Nex’s ass with his jizz. Both of the massive men looked up into Stan’s eyes. “Well?” Stan’s ears twitched, half annoyed and half in anticipation of the answer he hoped would come. The two smaller men looked each other in the eye, the back up at the giant German Shepherd. They then answered in unison:

“YOU WIN!”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, MrAlice said:

Man dude, I’m working through this story a little bit at a time! It’s just too hot to read all at once!!

I’m glad you’re liking it!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

TOO hot to read at once is absolutely the right away to put it. I have to read like..3 or so paragraphs a turn. STOP, calm down, take a few breaths and drinks of cold water, then start back up again! Ooof..this is just WOW! not everyone goes for the macro, goes for the VIOLENCE with the growth but god damn it's incredible to see when we do! The feats of strength the growth itself Mmmmm LOVE IT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/26/2023 at 11:54 AM, mczapl said:

Any possibility of a follow up of this marvelous story?

Sorry! This was a one off commission! The only way i would feel comfortable continuing is if the commissioner requests it. They are his characters after all. But if you've got an idea for another story like this... Dm me!

• Like 1