Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12786-basically-a-god-part-2/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12787-basically-a-god-part-3/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15219-basically-a-god-part-4/

Part 5:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15220-basically-a-god-part-5/

Part 6:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15221-basically-a-god-part-6/
Part 7:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15222-basically-a-god-part-7/

Part 8: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15223-basically-a-god-part-8/

“President, we just received word, Poundstone is passing Pluto.”

The president pressed his palms against the paper weight on his desk as his attendant left the room. His eyes were glued to the sky as he waited for the arrival of Johnny Poundstone, his superior. President Williams was taught very early as a young politician that theEarth- American political system was more about lobbying and playing around the system than having any actual power. Pay a politician money and they’ll do anything if it makes them a little richer. For humans, that was one of the most straightforward methods of obtaining and manipulating power. 

“If only gods were held to the same standard” he said to no one as he looked outward to the mildly windy weather. For weeks, he’d requested to speak with the patriarch of modern society, Johnathan Poundstone. After the last time he’d taxed Earth for his services in updating energy production levels to his new standards, the Earth-American government was starting to accumulate a lot of debt left in the 2010s. President Duncan was struggling to work with what remained of Congress’ brain cells to get them to appoint a law to get it the finances handled. Conservatives and liberals were one and the same when there was little to do. Any of the problems that originally plagued the planet in the early part of the century were all but neutralized. Duncan still heard his grandfathers complain about life in 2000s like it happened last week. He checked his watch and only momentarily wondered if this was another test from Poundstone to show his resolve to the powerful being and just maybe he’d make it to his daughter’s graduation for class of 2085 at Harvard when a strike of thunder shook that notion right out of him. He’d heard Poundstone had been angry a very short number of times before a city or a planet got blown up. He didn’t want to be the president stupid enough to blow up earth by pissing off a god. 

He was going to call someone to message his daughter when a sonic boom blew the clouds away and the rain was gone in a flash. A gust of strong wind punched the president’s windows and he was knocked out of his chair as the ground also shivered and a dark form blocking the sun from his view hovered outside the window. 

“Damn, that was funny. Keep forgetting how anxious the planet gets when I come home.”

President Duncan, the glasses on his face and his grey hair disheveled, stood back up and saluted. Service agents came in to check on the president and instantly froze in fear as they bore witness to the diety that was Johnny Poundstone. 

“You alright, little guys? I got a little bit too excited after tearing a planet sized Russian bottom through a planet.”

Johnny tapped the White House like it was a goldfish tank and the walls unraveled like fabric. His full form entered and many of the agents standing in the door of the Oval Office silently whimpered as Johnny revealed his form to them. 

The marble like muscles had striations that could be seen from a great distance and the glowing sheen of skin wrapped around them only enhanced the effect. Johnny’s arms hovered away from his sides as he had long lost the ability to lower them thanks to his lats, which created a backdrop behind him that almost removed all of the sunlight entering the room. His herculean traps branched from wrecking ball like deltoids and reached up to his thick neck and supernaturally handsome face. The unimpressed yet amused look on his unnaturally young, 22 year old face only enhanced the idea to anyone looking at him that they were merely wasting his time. 

His unflexed form still pulsed with power that people felt quicken their blood and force out their adrenaline. Duncan never got used to this feeling. It was like Johnny merely wanted to force them to move more quickly when he entered, as if he saw things in slow motion (a power that was yet to be confirmed by anyone of the current generation of his onlookers). He crossed his arms as if he’d already begun waiting impatiently, his arms flexing forward as his body worked around the hulking mass of his hairy pecs. It also reflected just enough light downward for people to view his bulge, the endowment being the only thing to push against lycra as it seemed to occasionally swell, most likely from Johnny’s libido and it’s occasionally lack of control.

“What do you want, Dunkey? I’m hungry and I need a fistful of systems to eat. You want me to start with Earth?” he bellowed, his voice perpetually seeming angry and disappointed the way the base his voice unsettlingly rattled human ears. The president broke composure in fear of the idea of losing the planet to Johnny’s lunchtime. 

“SIR! NO SIR! Please! I have to ask for a lo—“ 

“No.”

Duncan ran out of air as Johnny’s deep voice cut him off.

“I have no intention of offering Earth anymore aid. You’ve been running on my work and my inventions for the last 70 years and the last 30, you’ve failed to benefit me as much as any of your compatriots in 2nd Earth, 3rd Earth, or Mars. If you can’t maintain your country, downsize and send them to better colonies.”

“But sir, we’d end up leaving behind Earth! This planet hasn’t had enough people to sustain any of it’s countries since you created 3rd Earth! You’re asking us to leave our culture behind.”

“Cut your ties, it’s worked for me before.”

“Plea—“

Duncan didn’t hear anything leave his mouth as he released the air in his lungs. He knew that he should be hearing his own words but they seemed to get lost when they reached out. Duncan breathed in and out and spoke again but still heard nothing. Johnny smirked arrogantly, his glittering golden eyes seeming to smile as well. 

“New trick, I’ve been told I’m a little too forceful with the force choke grip so I found a more fun way to do it. No need for me to even raise my voice now.”

Duncan failed to speak and eventually fell to his knees in a heap. 

“The next time you talk back to me like that, I’ll have a talk with your wife. She’s been really worried about you since I was nice enough to pay for her trip to 2nd Earth’s coastal region. That’s one fine piece of ass, sarge” Johnny chuckled. 

Johnny turned, revealing his bulbous, muscular ass, the stretched lycra thong going between the crescents being smothered in cheek. In a gust of wind and a flash of gold, Johnny Poundstone had gone, probably to fuck and grow and rule some more on another planet.

The president watched him leave, the inferior feeling in his chest sunken to his stomach. Still, he’d gotten the information he needed. With a fury in his eyes, he turned to the agents at the door. 

“Get the Doctor on the line and tell him he was right. Poundstone looks much smaller. Initiate Project Colegate.”

Far away, in what remained of the Middle East, there was an old fortress that had been repurposed into a new base of operations for the Earth Government. They’d had to conduct their secret plans far away from the US as it was where Johnny Poundstone tended to be on the radar. The unmarked building had light security but, generally, it was left with very little for human protection in order to hide what it contained.  In the last year, the area had been getting increasingly more turbulent due to earthquakes and windstorms occurring out of no where.  
A singular, no-name seargent rushed into the laboratory room as he felt the earth shake and rattle. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? CAN’T HE GO A LITTLE SOFTER?? HE’S WAKING THE CADETS!!” he shouted over the ruckus to the men in lab coats that were in a solitary room full of buttons, sensors, and schematics. 

“YOU GO TELL HIM” one of them said as they all held themselves against the walls and the designated earthquake handles along it. “THE LAST TIME SOMEBODY WHO TRIED TO STOP HIM, THEY GOT THROWN THROUGH A DAMN WINDOW. JUST LET THE SUCKER FUCK TILL THAT COW MOOS!!!!” 

Deep voiced shouting could be heard through the soundproof window as the quakes got stronger and panels fell to match the ones already fallen, wires hanging from the ceiling. The sergeant, with frustration, latched to the wall like the other powerless mortals as he felt he couldn’t rely on his balance. Just when the quakes reached their apex, a roar was heard and the glass blocking the room next door shattered. White viscous liquid shot through at a high pressure and punched the opposite wall with enough force to dent the titanium. The men in the room held the wall as high pressure cum shot into the room for the next five minutes. Their hands became raw as they held their positions along the wall but eventually, the barrage stopped. What remained of the circuits in the room and the wall where the glass was had been disintegrated. All that remained was an open clearing into the next room, smoke and sparks flashing through a haze of destruction.

From the wreckage, out came a form unlike anything human. The form was clearly male as the first thing to enter the room was a tremendously long shaft of erection, the end slick and dripping with cum.  It reached several feet and connected to a man so tall he had to duck to enter the room with 8 foot ceilings and remain hunched over. The man’s muscles were so pumped and aggravated that his reddened pecs pushed against his chin while he bent. Eyes of an angry red looked down at the puny men below and the handsome face grimaced as he walked toward the doctors with stomping footsteps. His big feet created dents in the ground that debatably could have been due to an inability to control how much power he exerted or just a fury that disregarded the floor’s weakness. Eventually, the man was standing before his observers, looking down over his pecs in anger.

“I’m getting too strong for your stupid fucking gloryholes. I had to fuck it extra hard to feel anything. Make them stronger and tighter in a week or I’ll fuck each and every one of you harder than that big hole in the wall.”

The men were terrified, sergeant included, but someone had to say something. One of them stood up with shaky knees but spoke regardless. 

“Yes, sir, Mr. Cole, sir!” 

Sam looked down for a moment as if to ensure the doctor had the sufficient amount of fear and turned, his iron cock almost hitting one of the doctors in the chest. He walked away from them and stood at the door before speaking a final time with his strong voice.

“I’m fucking hungry. Get me two energy cores in my quarters in 10 minutes.”

With that final word, he left the room, simply tearing the wall apart by walking through it, leaving nothing but a room of men pissing themselves and a room beyond that drowned in 6 inches of cum.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Omiganda said:

“Yes, sir, Mr. Cole, sir!” 

Sam looked down for a moment as if to ensure the doctor had the sufficient amount of fear and turned, his iron cock almost hitting one of the doctors in the chest. He walked away from them and stood at the door before speaking a final time with his strong voice.

“I’m fucking hungry. Get me two energy cores in my quarters in 10 minutes.”

With that final word, he left the room, simply tearing the wall apart by walking through it, leaving nothing but a room of men pissing themselves and a room beyond that drowned in 6 inches of cum.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. This is what iw as waiting for. 

Sam is now a powerfull being but will it be enough to take down Jhonny even a notch. Jhonny's  abilities are growing and he is almost a god now and has many followers and those he has transformed, how will Cole fight him?¿

• Like 1

Is this the same Sam Cole that was completely humiliated in the first series?

If so, I am so ready to read this!  I also want to know what happened to Trent.

But as far as I know, there's no way that Sam could beat Johnny.  Johnny has had a lot of time to become a god and then some.  Sam is just starting out.   Unless Sam can drain Johnny he'll be pounded into another dimension. 

However, I think the worst losses will be suffered by anyone who lives in their universe.  I have a feeling everything will be annihilated. 

Edited by ploder4
  • Like 1