First Story- Mac's Muscle Mecca Pt 1

NeverTooBig69

“Trust me, you'll never feel the same way about size again.” That’s what the big guy said before leaving. Now Ronny was standing outside what looked like a small convenience store with the sign 'Mac's Muscle Mecca'.

“You've got to be kidding!” Ronny walked toward the door fuming that some huge jackass had sent him on a wild goose chase. He was just putting his hand on the knob when a jolt ran through him. His entire body seized, his muscles bulging and locking up as if sensing a threat. He could smell the distinct odor of sweat and steel pouring through any crack it could in the door. It was a smell he knew well from being a gym-rat for almost 10 years. Building his body to this 6'4 280lb temple of brawn was a journey he remembered fondly. Just the smell of alpha brawn through the door sent shivers down his spine and straight to his cock.

“Maybe there IS something to this...” Ronny muttered as he turned the knob and opened the door.

He was greeted by the sight of what looked like a replica of the Colosseum in Rome, except this one was at least 10 times bigger. The air was thick with the smell of muscle and iron as he walked up to the entrance.

“It never fails, the new guys always have the same shocked face.”

Ronny glanced over and saw a bearded beast standing behind a desk near the front gate. This man was muscled beyond belief and at least two feet taller than Ronny. He could win any contest of size and strength and chop down trees while doing it.

“How are you doing little guy? Name's Mac.” He bearded bear put out his paw to Ronny, who was picking his jaw up off the floor. Mac grinned and pulled Ronny in for a bear hug. Ronny was a big guy himself, but the power and size of Mac made the hug feel like he was being crushed by a car compactor, and yet he never felt safer.

“So I see you came here to really grow.” Mac said after releasing Ronny from the bear hug of loving doom.

“Where am I? And how is it that this place even exists? And you almost crushed my ribs big guy!” Ronny groaned as he stretched himself back into a somewhat human shape.

Mac guffawed and clapped Ronny on the back, “Son, if a little rough-housing puts you off then you're not gonna be happy when you meet the other guys. Plus, we gotta get some size on ya, my grandpa could mow you down right now.” The big gear grinned as he lead Ronny inside the building. “You see I was given this place by a good friend many years ago. I can tie it to any location in reality as long as there is an opening.” Mac directed Ronny to a chair as he made a cup of coffee and continued. “It's a limitless space that conforms to my wishes. I wished for a haven for men to build themselves bigger and stronger than anyone can imagine. And here we are.”

Ronny sat in awe as he heard about Mac bringing men here from all over the world, only ones that thirsted for size and power beyond what reality could provide, and brought them to his Eden of eternal size.

“There is more, but first things first, there are some things you need to know before joining.” Mac gazed into Ronny's eyes and told him that if he wanted to stay, he would have to accept that he would never be able to leave. “Your mind would be wiped of everything that you experienced here, and your body would revert to the form you had upon entering. This is a one time chance. You could achieve a size and power beyond your imaginings. The choice is yours little guy. No pressure.”

“WHERE DO I SIGN?!” Ronny blurted without missing a beat.

Mac grinned broadly as he handed Ronny a form.

Welcome Home Ronny

• Upvote 7