Super Soldier (Chapter 8)

Florida20

• 3 weeks later...

After waiting so long for this, I can't believe I forgot to comment. But thank you for continuing this awesome story! I loved the display of superhuman strength and endurance in this chapter by Lewis. I'm dying for him to try the second dose. Just how big will he get. At first I was thinking he wouldn't get as big as the Iraqis from the picture, but what if they only took two doses? That means that when someone takes the third, they will be beyond supermassive! Hopefully, if Lewis can wait the entire two weeks that he promised, the narrator (I'm horrible with names) will decide he wants to try it by then along with Lewis. And I still get the feeling we haven't heard the last of the bully soldier that was transferred out of the unit. 

There's so much to look forward to! As always, I can't wait for the next chapter. 

• 3 months later...

Absolutely love how Lewis’ attitude is changing as we go on. I don’t know what your plans are for him obviously, but I’d love to see him become a bit more imperious and superior toward everyone as he continues becoming more powerful, seeing himself like some kind of god among children. 

• Like 1