MadDog

Truth be told, it wasn't planned to end there, but the next part of it kinda went off the rails and my writing partner eventually lost interest in it, so I decided to just end it there rather than put out anything that felt like a drop in quality. Personally-speaking, Dan and Tom are at more or less the upper edges of what I have interest in writing about, so growing them even more probably would've made me lose interest.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:06 PM, MadDog said:

And here we have the final chapter of the story, Part 50. I wanna thank everyone who’s been reading as it’s been posted. Let me know what you thought of it!

A shame it is coming to an end, but it had a great run. A variety of characters to fill every niche muscle growth fantasy. Can't wait to see what you will work on next :)

I'm doing a completely unrelated story with another writing partner at Metabods. I don't post it here because although it includes muscle growth, it's very out-there and niche. I've considered doing a sequel series to Spice starring Phil as he goes off to college, though.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, MadDog said:

I'm doing a completely unrelated story with another writing partner at Metabods. I don't post it here because although it includes muscle growth, it's very out-there and niche. I've considered doing a sequel series to Spice starring Phil as he goes off to college, though.

College is a whole new arena. Roommates, RAs, TAs, Professors, administrators, not to mention the sports teams and people of the college town.

• 4 weeks later...

I only saw the updates on metabods and saw this topic now, so I just wanted to say that Spice is one of my favorite stories and I'm really glad you decided to continue this.

• 2 weeks later...