MadDog

Hey everyone, on the old forums I had begun posting a series I had written with my writing partner Mr. X (another forum member who preferred to be left anonymous) about a mysterious and fantastic spice that had the power to dramatically grow a person's muscles as well as their endowment. We had written considerably more than what had originally been posted, but it wasn't in publishable shape and I had lost motivation to continue editing it after losing contact with Mr. X. I've recently been motivated to continue posting "new" additions to the story and so I'm creating this topic to serve as a place for me to post all of them. There's wayyyy too many chapters for me to attempt to post all of them here again one by one, so I'll link to the collection of them at Metabods here. I'll be posting new chapters both here and at Metabods in the future. I hope that people enjoy what's to come and that maybe a new set of eyes will discover this delightful modern fantasy! :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Got a response that I maybe shouldn’t post the new chapters here and I get where they’re coming from. I’ll include links to new chapters here and people can use the thread for discussing and feedback, should they so choose. Sorry if this is disappointing to anyone. ✌️

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MadDog said:

Got a response that I maybe shouldn’t post the new chapters here and I get where they’re coming from. I’ll include links to new chapters here and people can use the thread for discussing and feedback, should they so choose. Sorry if this is disappointing to anyone. ✌️

Not at all man :-D.

I've read Spice more than 3 times, and it is a really enjoyable read.... even if it does involve young teenagers into the mix at the start that Musclegrowth.org would frown upon and prohibit from being published here anytime soon for good reasons we both know well.

Can't wait to see newer chapters for this nearly 50+ Part Story as it what one of many things that inspires me to write.

So you should be glad to be able to do so much for people that read your work to do there own stories 😄.

Thank you for continueing it MadDog 😄 *Big Thumbs Up*.  

Can not wait for more of the story. I do wonder what happen the first friend that he used the spice with.