The Underground Lab (illustrated)

Jaypat

His thin, featureless arms were almost instantly transformed into massive, peaked cannons, ripping out of his sleeves and reducing them to ribbons of tattered cloth, draped over the majesty of his newly massive , steel-like, powerful biceps.

The feeling was not to be believed!

322891285_11_2Ho2.thumb.png.4d99b92dd6234062fdbb623824b183b3.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

He could hardly process the impossible sensation of his entire body exploding with huge granite like masses, stretching  his clothing to the max and then erupting out.

11.3 Ho2.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

He could feel how powerful his expanding body was becoming. It was so incredibly hot, his cock was expanding too ,getting bigger and longer and thicker and harder and  RIIIP!

1233373358_11_4Ho2.thumb.png.26630fd56b8df36fa1472d2875379cd4.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

His clothes were completely decimated, falling in tatters from his mammoth , impossibly muscled frame. And still he kept growing, his height increasing now as rapidly as his mass.

Feeling himself expand into hugeness was intoxicating, the feelings of growth and increasing power, he never wanted them to end.

905533687_11_6Ho2.thumb.png.1ea7cb6380db981a30070c613df199a0.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Except, far too soon, it did.

But FUCK YEAH! He was massive, a true muscle giant. He was at least eight feet tall and had more muscle on him than he’d ever dreamed possible. He felt strong as fuck, a truly unstoppable force.

12.thumb.png.06d7c98472cc6d41cf4faeaa73a15e8b.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

First order of business: get out of this fucking tin can!

13.5.thumb.png.7a95d89c215799f91fb105116f3a754d.png

One blow from his sledge-hammer-fist took care of that easily enough.  The door went flying across the room, hit the wall and landed with a clatter.

Slowly he stepped out of the tube.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

But he only had a moment before the noise brought someone in. Thank God it had only been Peter. Jon laughed at how small he looked now, like a little kid. Peter stopped short and stared out at the sight of his coworker.  For a second, Jon thought he might turn and run. But something kept Peter from running. Jon guessed it was the sight of all that hard, sculpted muscle. He could see the fear and lust fighting for control in his friend’s face .

15.thumb.png.41b7b0642d530ad762e3a97c3fc5109c.png

Guess The Tube worked after all,” grinned Jon.

“What have you done?” gasped Peter.

“The only thing there was to do,” said Jon. “You know what they’re going to do to us.”

“What good is this going to do?” asked Peter.

“I’ll be a lot harder to kill now,” Jon growled.

“That’s fine for you,” said Peter. “What about me?

“Don’t worry. They’ll have to get through me to get to you,” said Jon. “And they ain’t getting through me!”

“I can’t help  but notice your weapon is locked at loaded,” said Peter, nodding at his giant cock.

Jon  snorted. “It won’t go down,” he said, “but I’m not sure I want it to. It feels amazing. I feel amazing all over, like I could do anything!”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1