Camp Myosin Part 4

MuscleMan166

We're at the halfway point and by the views my first story is going great.  Thanks for the views

Camp Myosin Part 4

Day 36

This week has been great; I was the first to do something that no one else has done.  I started the day by going around without my shirt.  It felt a bit tight anyway and why should I hide my new muscles.  I got a bunch of stares and left some hard-ons in the mess hall after I had my breakfast.  I even got a compliment from that hard-ass Jorge as we went through the morning workout saying that I was looking bigger.  It wasn’t until later in the day that I saw a bunch of other campers took off the shirts, obviously my cabin mates joined me in the shirtlessness.

Fred’s stomach looks like a roid gut now, and it showed some signs of abs appearing.  Robert was still the smallest of us, but he was filling out nicely looking like an amateur bodybuilder. Bill caught up to our height, but he still looked cocky enough that he was wider than me muscle wise, but I was heavier than he is.  Sam and Ben looked about the same size as, but Sam had bigger quads and Ben had bigger arms.  Seeing all this muscle was giving me a hard-on, but I can see that I was doing the same to them.

It was also during this week that I notice some campers disappearing for a while, and then coming back looking satisfied.  It was worse at night in the cabins; during sleep I could hear the noise of some moans from the other campers, like they were having sex.  Funny thing is, that I was also affected, because I awoke to find that I jizzed my pants.  I grabbed some clean underwear, shorts, and my towel, and quickly ran to the showers to clean myself.

While taking a shower, I noticed my muscles and as I was soaping them up, it felt really good to touch them, especially my cock.  It was weird, not bad weird, but good weird.  As I finished my shower and put on my new clothes, I walked out to see Big Dan walking on the campgrounds.  Without a shirt on!  He saw me and was walking towards me.  I didn’t notice before, but he does look better without his shirt, I don’t know why, though.

He told me that I started a trend and now some of the employees are going without a shirt, himself included.  Then he placed his hand on my shoulder and told me that I was getting bigger and looking really good.  To hear such a compliment from a big guy like him, I couldn’t help but blush and I heard him say to keep growing as he left with a wink.  When I saw him leave, I was staring at his muscular ass and realize that I got a hard-on.  What got me wondering though was why I didn’t feel embarrassed about it.  It’s probably nothing to worry about.

Later Journal

Day 43

Journal, I would not ever forget this week.  It started with seeing the employees now going shirtless, the only exception was Gustav, but that’s because he had to wear an apron.  And Matt is the only one who would wear speedos, and he did give us some to wear for when we want to go swimming, since all of our old bathing suits can’t fit us now, due to our muscular lower body.  I started to notice something from the employees, whenever they look at us; I see some kind of semblance that they were getting boners.  Maybe we were looking better than we thought if we were giving those guys a hard-on.

I also notice that our cabin had the biggest guys out of the whole camp.  The guys in the Delta Cabin looked like lightweight bodybuilders, those in Gamma Cabin looked like they were middleweight bodybuilders, and then those in Beta Cabin looked like light heavyweight bodybuilders.  Finally, we of Alpha Cabin looked like super heavyweight bodybuilders, bordering on the size of the professional bodybuilders.  It was great and weird at the same time.  All this huge muscle felt really good, especially in the gym and when the campers saw my boner in the gym, I made a comment saying that it meant I had a great workout.

I thought it was time to talk to Dan about what was going on.  I haven’t been here since that incident that night 2 weeks ago.  I never forgot that scene, and sometimes when I need to masturbate, I remember that scene to help me explode.  Back then it worried me, but now it felt hot to remember.  What was happening to me to make me feel so open about that?

I knocked on Dan’s door and asked if I could come in and he said it was okay.  I walked in and saw big Dan looking somewhat sexy, wearing just his shorts.  I couldn’t keep my eyes off him and Dan snapped me back to reality by asking me what was wrong.  I told about how were growing big at an rapid pace and how we were feeling more open about our bodies and I told him about the time that I heard him in the building that one night.  Dan just sighed and said that we shouldn’t feel ashamed about our bodies.

He walked closer to me and stated that we had big bodies, that guys would work years for to get close to.  He also reminded me that we were being prepared for when we are going to be counselors ourselves in other camp areas so we had to look the part.  I completely forgot about that reason for the camp, but it didn’t explain the sexual feelings that were building up in all of us.  He walked in closer and complemented my growing physique, before I could ask.

He went on to say that my muscles were looking mighty big and before I knew he was up in my face.  He first touched my shoulders and said that it looked like cannonballs.  I wanted to stop him from touching me, but I didn’t say anything.  He then went on to say that my pecs were looking big and meaty and asked if I could bounce them.  I bounced them and moaned softly when he groped my muscle.

He went on to say that I was a sensitive little thing, while he kept rubbing my muscles.  I couldn’t help but moan when he squeezed my huge arms, rubbed my abs, and groped my lats.  I even felt him getting so close that our bulges were grinding against each other.  Part of me wanted to stop and run away, but a bigger part of me wants to keep this going, and it was getting harder.  Then he surprised with something that made me cum in my shorts: he kissed me on the lips.

The kiss felt so right that I wanted to keep it going forever.  I raised my hands and started to roam around Dan’s muscles, squeezing and rubbing as much as I can.  Dan stopped the kiss and said to keep feeling his huge muscles that I would soon be his size.  I went on to lick his huge muscles that I didn’t notice that he pulled down my shorts and jockstrap and was nude before him.  He then said to pull his shorts down and it was a struggle to get them down over his big thighs.  I got them down and saw that his cock flopped up to his abs.  He looked awesome, being nude like that, with his cock going to the top of his abs.

Then he picked me up and placed me on my back on his desk.  Then he raised my legs up to his shoulders and aimed his huge dick at my asshole.  I knew at that point that I wanted it and I said “Go for it”.  He slammed his dick into me and I moaned loudly at the pain and pleasure of it.  He leaned forward and kissed me again to keep me from yelling and his hips were moving rapidly like he was really hoping for this to happen.

He then said that was going to cum and I was prepared for it. Or so I thought.  When he exploded into me, there was some overflow and some seeped out of my ass.  It was so great that I cummed again and some of it got onto Dan’s abs.  With one finger, he took some of my cum and licked and that action got me hard again.  He said that I was a horny little fella and that it was alright to feel that way.

We helped each other get dressed after we cleaned ourselves up, quite easy to dress again, when all we wore were underwear and shorts.  Dan told me that if needed to talk to him about anything ever again to just come by.  He gave me a wink and slapped my ass as I went out.  I never forgot that day and from that point on, I saw the employees in a new light.  They suddenly look sexy and I wanted to have sex with.  Matt looked sexier in that small speedo, I wanted to lick some of that fine chest hair on Jorge, and I wanted to grab Aiden and worship him in the communal bathroom.

It gotten to the point that when I got a boner I found a spot where I could be alone and masturbated.  Sometimes I get a hard-on on purpose, just so I can feel my muscles while feeling my dick.  I think it was also cause of the sex with Dan that I ate more and exercised even harder.  I did double what Jorge asked of us in the push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups and I even ran up and down the hill twice with 300 pounds on the weighted vest.  I ate like a beast so much that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, that I went for fourths.  In the outdoor gym, I lifted so much heavier just to get my muscles bigger like Dan.  I could swear that my shorts were feeling tight on me now, but I knew I looked big, buff, and sexy.  Excuse me Journal, I have to end it for now, because I have a boner that needs to be taken care of, maybe Dan is still awake.

G’Night Journal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Like I said before, great storytelling skills, you manage to encompass a huge deal of action without compromising the flow of the story, which is always a bonus!

Congratulations, and keep up the great work,

Cheers!

• Upvote 1