Role Reversal

tumblr_inline_p65ruk5FLO1v53sqh_540.jpg

My name is Gary.

But i would prefer it if you called me Sir.

Is that understood?

Good.

tumblr_inline_p65s0486qh1v53sqh_540.jpg
Can you guess who i am in the picture?

Bet you can’t with the tough soldier persona i put on my introduction. 

Well as much as it hurts to say, im the little dude in the middle. Always been the smallest shortest skinniest guy in class. And even in the military im still the smallest.

But thats where it all ends.

You see, where i come from, command officer ranks are usually given to college graduates like me. 

And do i even need to say whats my rank? I don’t mean to be cocky and wear my sunglasses all day among my men but as the commanding officer I get to be as cocky as i wanna be.

tumblr_inline_p65s8sCtud1v53sqh_540.jpg
I may be smaller and shorter than every guy in camp but that doesn’t mean i can’t yell and whip their asses. Maybe i’m just making up for my small statue by being “BIG” but hey nothing wrong with having Napoleon syndrome when your rank is as high as mine.

I do have one small problem though. 

Its one of those small sexual fetishes i hate to admit. But the fact is that i have it. And it turns me on greatly.

tumblr_inline_p65sdtU5Z31v53sqh_540.jpg

I have a fetish for Role Reversals. 

And me being a physically small but high ranking military officer, i cant help but imagine being forced to be a bitch to a lowly recruit. To be called a fucking pussy and slapped on my face for what i’m worth. To look up at his tall imposing muscular body and know that i can never be a true man like him. 

And what would i give to be jeezed all over my pussy face by his large cock after i’m done being a “face hole”. 

A humiliated officer forced to be a lowly recruit’s bitch. 

Thats was a fetish i know i can never achieve.

Until Nathan came along…..

tumblr_inline_p65srsttM41v53sqh_540.jpg

He was a new recruit. 

But you could tell those muscles on his hard body were not.

tumblr_inline_p65su7qTN41v53sqh_540.jpg
A champion bodybuilder at such a young age with a handsome jaw dropping face. He was the epitome of a true man.

Something i could never be in my own body.

I still remember the first gaze he gave me. It was so incredibly sexy and gave me an instant hard on in my pants. Yet that cold stare of his was also so much filled with authority and masculinity. 

He was fresh out of school after being kicked out before he could complete college. So chances were that he could never become a commanding officer like me. And that made me sad knowing that such a fine specimen such as himself could never rise to his true potential.

I would lay in bed thinking of hot and sexy he would be in my uniform. I fantasied him wearing my uniform and looking back at me with those cold eyes. 

Life is so unfair. Someone small and short like me could become a leader of men, while he could only be a lowly recruit. What a waste……

Little would i know that these simple fantasies of mine would ultimately become reality……

tumblr_inline_p65t5fnfmM1v53sqh_540.jpg

A late night shower after a military exercise one night led me to come face to face to his rock hard body in the shower.

The steamy warm temperatures made everything so erotic as i found him on the other side of the showers. He was taking selfies of himself as i secretly hoped that he would release his towel.

Perhaps i was being too loud but he spotted me at a corner. And i guess he saw the little tent on my pants too.

But he didnt look shocked at all. Not one bit. In fact he snickled to himself and gave me a cocky smirk before going back to taking more selfies.

That one act of confidence was enough for me to make my knees go weak as i was having trouble controlling my already aroused penis. I wasn’t wearing underwear so i had to make sure that i would not ejaculate or he would know.

He turned to me before giving me a cocky grin. 

“You want this don’t cha?”

He flexed his biceps.

tumblr_inline_p65tpxChAZ1v53sqh_540.gif

My jaw dropped as watched him play with his huge biceps. Relaxing and tensing the muscle as i didnt even notice myself walking slowly step by step to him. 

But just as i came to him he pulled his arms back in disgust.

“You wanna kiss my biceps don’t you homo fag? What do i get in return for a kiss of my biceps?”

I looked up at his tall imposing handsome face almost breathless of his good looks.

“You can have my uniform. Take it! You know what? In fact I authorize you to be my assistant officer in command this week….”

He laughed as i hungrily licked up the sweat all over his biceps and kissed its warm hard muscles.

My pants was soaked with my cum all over by the time it was over.

tumblr_inline_p65u0uiTS61v53sqh_540.jpg

I watched him dress himself in my uniform the next day and i could sense the arrogance in him grow like the plague. From a lowly recruit he was now my next of command. 

And he performed his role as a leader flawlessly. 

tumblr_inline_p65u4iO0wd1v53sqh_540.gif
In fact i felt almost useless with him next to me,

He was stronger than me so he was always showing the other recruits what to do during the gym sessions while i simply stood at a corner fiddling my fingers and gazing at his amazing body.

He was tall and charismatic so slowly i was pushed out by the other leaders in favor of him as a commanding officer. 

tumblr_inline_p65udaEVeh1v53sqh_540.jpg

By the end of the week he had even taken my sunglasses and started referring to himself as Officer Nathan.

And damm did he look incredible. 

He had the looks 

He had the muscles

He had the height

He had everything i didn’t.

He was the perfect Commanding Officer.

I resigned my position as the commanding officer in favour of Nathan and demoted myself to a mere recruit.

My fantasy was becoming reality.

That night as part of my “re-initiation” as a “new” recruit i was put to a long list of humiliating activities.

As an ex-officer i have had made many enemies among my men who were now all of a higher rank than me. 

I was made to suck everyone’s cock. I had to look at them in the eyes as I could see their laughter of a former officer sucking of all his men’s dicks. 

It was humiliating and my little mouth was beginning to feel the stretch of sucking everyones cock.

tumblr_inline_p65uxbseso1v53sqh_540.jpg

And then he walked in,

The former new lowly recruit who was now the new commanding officer Nathan.

He flexed a double bicep pose before me before dropping his pants.

My Fantasy was finally coming true.

A role reversal.

tumblr_inline_p65v250FSI1v53sqh_540.jpg

Without warning he stuffed his giant meat into my mouth as i gazed up at his cocky smirk. He was a beast truly. He fucked my face like it was a pussy. I swore a feel times i was knocked back by the sheer force of his hip thrust.

I could tell he was about to ejaculate and pull out but i made sure my mouth stayed on permanently.

The eruption was sudden as it arrived. It flooded my mouth with the creamiest cum i have ever tasted. I looked up and watched his face go from an arrogant fuck boy cocky smirk to a confused daze as he closed his eyes.

I swallowed as much as i could before i too blacked out.

I have a fetish for role reversals.

I have always wondered how it would feel to be humiliated by someone of a lower rank than me. To be mocked at for my small statue and be face fucked. 

But oh well, its time to move on to the next step of the plan….

I woke up still feeling dazed. 

tumblr_inline_p65vdj57NH1v53sqh_540.gif

I felt the power of my huge pecs.

tumblr_inline_p65vftznxo1v53sqh_540.gif

I flexed my biceps to feel its full force.

tumblr_inline_p65vfdjJze1v53sqh_540.gif
I played with my monster cock.

tumblr_inline_p65vjzTl5g1v53sqh_540.jpg

I put on my uniform.

And i finally placed my old sunglasses on this new face of mine.

Its a new body. But the sunglasses fitted perfectly.

I have a fetish for role reversals.

tumblr_inline_p65vmqT5uX1v53sqh_540.gif

I just hope he has a fetish for that too.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2019 at 2:11 PM, HenryCavanaugh said:

This story has always been one of my favourites from your tumblr days! Military plotlines are always fun.

lol thanks man. For me it was more of the double role reversal that got me hard. the military plotline was a bonus lol