What an embarrassment

tumblr_inline_p01nvlhYmm1v53sqh_540.jpg

Embarrassed Bro Asked:

Hey, i think i could use your help. So, my best friend is a really great guy, but to be honest he is kind of….. hmmm……Embarrassing…. let me explain…

I love him the way he is, and I admire how cocky and Alpha acting he can be. Acting like he’s a superior stud and all.

The reason I hang out with him in the first place was because he convinced me he would look good in muscles and I could coach him to be a muscle stud too. But he always comes back from the gym and he can’t pack up any muscle. 

I mean seriously, he’s just this really skinny dude acting like he’s a muscle stud. And I’m positive he is just using me to enter the Alpha Jock world. He is just so desperate to be cool and Alpha like us….

Just look at him! I don’t understand why he likes taking such photos. He has nothing to show for!

tumblr_inline_p01jgseiIU1v53sqh_540.jpg

He likes to take shirtless photos of him acting like a stud, wearing flashy sunglasses, backward caps with bling accessories to be as loud as possible. Like he’s making up for his lack of height muscles and looks. And i really just don’t quite understand why he would do it. Doesn’t he understand what an embarrassment he is???

tumblr_inline_p01j5oY56d1v53sqh_540.png

I don’t mean to brag but if he wants to compare his muscles with me.

Lets compare them!

tumblr_inline_p01j9ksaHC1v53sqh_540.jpg

I’m such a stud man!

tumblr_inline_p01hhlCMZ21v53sqh_1280.jpg

Look at my Biceps!!!

tumblr_inline_p01hzlX5gJ1v53sqh_540.jpg

Now look at how our cocks compare

He has a baby dick while I have a monster cock. 

tumblr_inline_p01hi0z3nq1v53sqh_1280.jpg

And when i go out with him, he can be such an embarrassment. Look at how our bodies compare when we stand side by side! 

tumblr_inline_p01hu462tG1v53sqh_540.jpg

You see what i mean? 

He’s actually embarrassing himself!

I tried loosing him from my social circle but he’s just way too clingy and annoying. He’s just too desperate to join the cool crowd!

As i mentioned before, I don’t hate him and i actually admire how cocky and stud acting he can be. To be honest I would like to be more like him on that front! Its just that he doesn’t have the body to work it and he’s embarrassing me.

Please help me… or rather help HIM!

You gotta save him from further embarrassment. He doesn’t know i’m sending you this, but i really wish you could save him and me the embarrassment. As of now he is nothing more than an embarrassing loud mouthed monkey whos dragging my reputation down with him!!!

And if you could, please pleaseeeee try any possible way to make him not hang out with me ever again. PLEASE!

Peace out brah!

Goggletann’s Reply:
Yea you sound like you both need my help. I understand the frustrations of a guy who should really hang out with his own kind, but is stuck with someone less worthy. 

I’ll help you out.

You like what Ive done with him?

tumblr_inline_p01k0cKwBE1v53sqh_540.png

He’s big isn’t he, and taller too. Just tall enough to have to duck doorways, and just broad enough to have to turn his shoulders a little when he passes through them. He’s only lifting something light now, hes cooling down from a heavy workout. 

You said you admired his cocky personality so I have decided to make him even more cocky than he is now. I mean, with all these new muscles and his now handsome male model face, he deserves to act like the cocky stud he is destined to be now.

1242150.JPG.8e550e7a1d28e67faaf6e75d8f6343ba.JPG

Plus you mentioned he likes dress as loud and flashy as possible. Wearing sunglasses, backwards caps and posing shirtless like an alpha stud…..

Well he IS an ALPHA STUD now!

I have kept those personality traits for him as well. He looks great doesn’t he? No more embarrassment for you anymore! 

tumblr_inline_p01knr48Mq1v53sqh_540.png

I have also added some extra traits so that he will fit in better with you and never give you any embarrassment.

I have made him self obsessed and obnoxious. And given him a huge ego boost plus made him extra vain. His very presence in any room basically oozes pure manly confidence.

tumblr_inline_p01l2913eq1v53sqh_540.jpg

He never wears sleeves now, and walks around either topless or in some sexy sleeveless outfit that shows off his muscled arms and broad shoulders. 

tumblr_inline_p01m4iK4JO1v53sqh_540.jpg

Well, unless he goes to a fancy place for a date, then he’s nearly bursting out of his dress shirts. 

1242151.JPG.a82bf2dcd46251450eb4fc3a4171b312.JPG

And usually those dates end up with a lucky lady or dude feasting their eyes (and hopefully tongues) on his monster cock.

tumblr_inline_p01lnoUc7c1v53sqh_540.jpg

There were some other smaller modifications i added too. He looks slightly older too, but thats just his new manly bone structure making him look like hes a statue of Hercules. I’ve given him a splattering of body hair and some killer tattoos too.

Wouldn’t you say my reworking of your previously embarrassing good friend is amazing?

tumblr_inline_p01pbwrThC1v53sqh_540.jpg

You both are gonna look like total studs together. With a body like that he will never embarrass you again ever! You need not worry going out with him and he looks like he fits in your social circle of hunky alpha bros!

tumblr_inline_p01mdbPwXC1v53sqh_540.jpg

I can totally imagine you both hanging out together. Hitting the gym to get huge together, going to rave parties and showing off your godly bodies together and being the ALPHA studs you both were meant to be!

tumblr_inline_p01miei43L1v53sqh_540.jpg

Showing off your sculpted abs and bulging biceps to anyone else who dares question your Alpha positions and muscled bros.

tumblr_inline_p01qgi6BoF1v53sqh_540.jpg

You never will be embarrassed by him ever!

Enjoy your new muscled up buddy bro!

tumblr_inline_p01mnynLHy1v53sqh_540.jpg

Oh wait!!!!!……

You did mention for me to try any possible way to make him not hang out with you again didn’t you? I nearly forgot that request!

I do apologize. 

Hmmm…..Its gonna be hard since he’s a complete hunky Alpha now…… well since you said i could try any possible way…..

I could always turn you into a short skinny twink with a tiny dicklette who has self esteem issues? You would constantly try to act like a studly Alpha wearing flashing sunglasses, backwards caps and with loud bling accessories with your now beastly hunk of a friend thinking what an embarrassment you are.

tumblr_inline_p01lqxx87A1v53sqh_540.jpg

But the more your now beastly hunky friend rejects you socially from any contact the more you try to prove yourself by being even more loud and unnecessary flashy.

tumblr_inline_p01n0hNB9t1v53sqh_540.png

But you won’t stop there, and because you are so desperate to be with the cool crowd. You try every way to earn your chance to hang out with the hunky alpha studs.

You might try extreme methods such as licking the local baseball jock’s sweaty feet after his gym session.

tumblr_inline_p01pntGBXT1v53sqh_540.gif

Or you could even try gaining the favor of your previous bodybuilder friends by allowing them to manhandle you in anyway they see fit.

tumblr_inline_p01q60czCe1v53sqh_540.gif

Might I add you will even open yourself to public humiliation and subject yourself to becoming the cum dump of the school’s football team.

tumblr_inline_p01qe5upES1v53sqh_540.gif

All in the hopes you would eventually become accepted to join the Alpha jock’s social circle.  

You might not like it

But because you are so desperate 

You did it voluntarily. 

tumblr_inline_p01n4qeSsv1v53sqh_540.gif

And not sure if you realize it tho.

But your now studly hunk of a friend won’t ever want to be seen hanging out together with you ever again.

Cause you’re an even bigger Embarrassment to be with now.