Transformation Part I: Mutation - Chapter Seven

Fulano

First Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1131-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-one/

Previous Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1532-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-six/

CHAPTER SEVEN

It turned out that Carlos was bringing himself to me. His thick accent was unmistakable as he pounded down the stairs from the cardio area on the second floor. “What the fuck’s goin’ on down here?” He said as he was about halfway down. The suspended staircase shook until he reached the ground floor. Then he turned and saw me.

“Aw, fuck,” the massive, heavily tattooed Puerto Rican said.

Carlos was wearing what he always wore when working upper body – baggy jeans that hung too low and a white undershirt. Because of his six foot eight inches of height, 375 pounds of muscle and matching attitude, Hank and I had privately referred to him as the alpha male of New York for the past five years. He was dark and naturally smooth with a perpetual five o’clock shadow. His gigantic arms, bigger even than Hank’s, sported elaborate sleeve tattoos.

To my surprise, he swaggered right up to me without hesitation. The hand on the scale swung up to over 780 as he joined me on the platform. “Look at you, bro,” he said as his hands freely roamed my body. “Even thicker than me, man.” He did have to look down at me, but it was also clear that he was in complete awe. He put his huge hands on each of my mammoth deltoids. “Damn, you the widest man alive, man.” He roughly felt my arms and pecs and tried unsuccessfully to move and squeeze them. Unable to even dent part of my body, he worked his way down to my cock, which had begun throbbing and spewing pre-cum again. Already, I was imagining driving my giant rod into his virgin hole.

“Whatta fuckin’ stud,” he said as he took in my huge cock. The giant alpha male held the underside of it in his left hand and reverently stroked the top as if he were caressing a python.

“Fuck this,” he said as he abruptly stepped back. He removed his shoes and jeans then tore off his shirt and boxers. His big cock flopped out and he tossed the torn pieces of fabric aside. I watched his pendulous organ swing back and forth between his long, heavily muscled legs as it filled with blood.

“Just fuck me now, stud,” he said as he resumed stroking my meat. “I gotta feel that stud cock stretch me out, bro. Show me who’s boss now.”

“It’s gonna hurt,” I said as I took his enormous organ in my hand. None of the guys had ever seen Carlos’ dick hard. It was something of an urban legend. But as I gently tugged on his tool, it was obvious that the rumors were accurate.

Our fuck poles were both huge, but very different. Mine must have been nearly four inches thick at the base, tapering to about two and a half inches thick at the head. It also curved upward so that when fully erect, which was most of the time now, it appeared to be standing at attention. Carlos’ tool was clearly shorter, perhaps a foot long, with maybe a two and a half inch base that flared out in the middle to around three inches before tapering back down to a head about two inches wide. It hung slightly downward. I had always preferred asses to cocks, I just wanted my bottoms to have a cock, so I was surprised to find his extremely hot.

“Fuck yeah, it’ll hurt,” he said as he got down on his knees and examined my cock more closely. “It’s supposed ta hurt. That’s how my bitches know they getting’ it from a real stud.”

He put his hands around the immense base of my tool, devouring it with his eyes. Pre-cum was again spurting from my oversized piss slit. “Fuck, this thing is off the hook,” he said excitedly. “You the alpha of all alpha males, bro.”

“Yeah, I am,” I agreed.

Carlos opened wide and shoved the head of my cock into his mouth, which was pretty much all that would fit. At the same time, he released my cock and grabbed hold of his own, stroking the full length of it slowly as he nursed on the business end of my tool. Then he pulled his head back and leaned forward until he was facing down at the floor right at my feet. My pre-cum began to pool on the back of his shaved head and neck.

“I thought I had a huge cock,” he said in a strange, diminished tone. His normally powerful voice was breaking. “I thought I was a big stud, man. But you smokin’ on a whole other level.” Incredibly, he began to sob even as he continued to work his cock.

I looked down as he groveled at my feet and speculated on the psychology behind his reaction. Was it the loss of his alpha male status? Discovering someone mightier than he? Was it joy of some kind? Who could better understand and appreciate my absolute dominance than another alpha male?

Still on his knees, he straightened and looked up at me. Tears streamed down his face. “You the god of all men. You the god of all things masculine,” he said as he stared up at me, somehow appearing vulnerable and small. “I gotta worship you, bro ... ah, FUCK!”

I stepped back and watched as he blew his wad. Thick ropes of his cum landed on my feet – cum, which once he recovered, he promptly licked up. He remained kneeling with his forehead resting on my right foot. He looked so impossibly massive and thick in that position that I couldn’t imagine that someone could be bigger still. Yet, I was.

“Stand,” I finally said. He obeyed immediately, silent for the first time since coming downstairs. The giant bodybuilder’s eyes were riveted to my cock. “Look at me.”

I locked eyes with him – alpha male to alpha male. My cock, which continued to throb powerfully and spill pre-cum onto the scale’s platform, began to pound yet more rapidly, swelling even larger and harder, vibrating in excitement as I placed my hands on his hips and effortlessly lifted him off the floor. Still controlling his eyes with my own, I stepped off the scale and rotated his hips. Pre-cum gushed from my spasming fuck rod and I brought his massive legs around so that they straddled my abdomen and pressed the head of my cock against his sphincter.

His cock surged to full mast in seconds. “FUUUUUUUCK,” he said. “FUCK, what a STUD!” Carlos threw his head back and seized his great tool in both hands as he moaned. “The head ain’t in jet and you already pumpin’ your jizz into me.”

He was right, so I pulled him down slightly, gasping as his sphincter stretched around the head of my cock until the crown was almost completely inside him. Just a bit more. I closed my eyes and sighed in bliss as I felt it snap down on my shaft. His hole was warm and soft and I drew on every bit of self-control I possessed to keep from ramming myself in to the hilt. I opened my eyes and met his again. Already, sweat was pouring down his face.

“Just do it, bro,” he said. “Split me wide open. I know you wanna.”

I shook my head subtly. “I’d like to keep you around awhile.”

He smiled broadly, his teeth white against his tan skin. It was the first time I’d ever seen a smile on his face. “You own me.”

“I know,” I said as I yanked him down another few inches. His face became pale and sweat dripped from every part of his body. My pre-cum continued surging into his ass. His sphincter was so tight around my massive shaft that I knew it was sealed in, filling his gut.

Still staring into his eyes, I pulled him down a bit more. He gritted his teeth but smiled. “So fuckin’ huge,” he gasped between breaths. “Biggest fuckin’ cock in the world.”

“It is the biggest cock in the world,” I said. I didn’t speak arrogantly, for it was a fact. One I somehow knew with complete certainty. “And it gets bigger every day,” I added.

I broke eye contact with him and looked down at my cock. The thickest part of the mighty shaft had yet to stretch him out and I wondered if I should continue. Already, I could feel a thin trail of his blood from his hole to the underside of my great tool and I had only impaled him on about half of it.

I bucked my hips slightly, thrusting in short arcs, relishing the heat of his ass, the caress of his powerful sphincter. Despite my concern, I could wait to feel him stretched around the fat base of my cock.

“Hurts like a son-of-a-bitch but I love havin’ you in my ass,” he said as he ran his hands over my immense pectorals. “Biggest fuckin’ muscle. Biggest fuckin’ cock. How much more, bro?”

“About halfway in. Seven or eight inches.”

He then met my eyes with an expression of complete astonishment and awe. “You a god, man, and I gotta worship you right.”

Carlos reached down with both hands and locked on to my thick wrists. Taking a deep breath, he pulled up with all his strength, driving the full length of my hard as steel, throbbing fuck rod into his ass.

The world around me faded and for a few minutes I was awash in pleasure as my cum cannon unloaded into Carlos’ torn ass. His spunk sprayed across my massive pecs as I balanced his now unconscious mass on my erupting cock and threw my great arms up to my sides, flexing and feeling them explode into the massive, striated boulders that they were, again roaring until the remaining windows shattered and light bulbs began to burst and rain down across the floor.

I pulled Carlos to me, relishing the sensation of his massively muscled body against mine, drunk with the knowledge that I was by far the most muscular and powerful man to ever walk the face of the earth – and that I would only become more so.

My Rican’s belly was greatly distended and I slowly extracted my tool from his ass, aware that his pelvis had broken, if not more. At least a gallon of cum and blood poured onto the floor and I carried him over to one of the stretching tables. I checked his pulse and breathing – both were steady. “That’s my big stud,” I said to his still form. Even unconscious he was strong.

My back throbbed. The pain was deep, but muted. I wondered if I had been unconscious. I felt the woman’s hand in mine and squeezed it. She squeezed back. I smiled to myself, relieved that she was still alive. I couldn’t remember her name, but we might be rescued after all. She could tell me then.

“He’s awake,” I heard a male voice say. “You’re going to be fine.”

It was quiet. The only sound I could hear was a series of beeps. The sirens were gone. My body ached. I could feel something in my mouth and nose. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn’t cooperate. I tried to move my arms but couldn’t. Someone was talking again – a woman – but it didn’t make any sense. I wondered why nothing was working and felt for her hand again...

I looked around the gym floor as if for the first time. Hank and the desk clerk were on their knees near the front desk, spent cocks in hand, staring into the distance as if in a trance – just as were many other men. Matt was on the floor in a fetal position, eyes open but glazed over. The rest of the gym members, men and women alike, were either unconscious on the floor or on their knees, bowing down to me. I saw Matt blink and stir.

I walked over to him. “Matt, I need you to call 9-1-1 for Carlos. Do you hear me?”

He blinked again but didn’t move.

“Matt!”

After a few seconds he nodded and moved. “Yeah, call 9-1-1,” he said.

I approached Hank. “Hank, are you with me?”

He looked up at me with the expression of a little boy. “You really are a god,” he said wistfully.

I rolled my eyes and held my hand out to him. “Yeah, yeah, I know,” I said as I pulled him up. “Matt is calling 9-1-1 for Carlos. You’re in charge of making sure everyone is okay and cleaning up this mess. Recruit everyone you need. I’ll be back to help.”

I looked back and saw that Matt was already on his iPhone. I started for the stairs. “I want everyone to help Hank clean this up,” I announced as I bounded up to the second floor.

“Where you goin’?” Hank called out.

“To take a shower!”

Water was spraying on my shoulders. It was warm, wonderful. It tickled my skin and prodded me to alertness. I opened my eyes and tried to focus on a dark figure that was in front of me – a woman in a red one-piece swimsuit. The woman and her swimsuit contrasted strongly against white tile. After a few minutes, I realized I was sitting in a chair in a shower stall. She was washing my hair. Was this Karen? Why was her swimsuit familiar?

“Jamal?” She said. “Are you awake?”

The voice was velvet smooth but excited. She wasn’t Karen, but I knew her. She was my sister, Noor. I wondered where I was, why she was washing my hair. Did she wash Karen’s hair too? I tried to ask but my mouth wouldn’t work. I knew it was open but nothing came out...

It was midnight by the time we finished cleaning up the gym. The windows and other glass fixtures would have to be replaced, but otherwise it was ready for business. An ambulance picked up Carlos while I was in the shower – alone because I had locked the door. The desk clerk had told the paramedics that several gang members had knocked Carlos out and sodomized him with an Olympic barbell before breaking all the windows and leaving. The gym staff and manager on duty agreed without comment. No, they didn’t want to call the police. As ridiculous as it sounded, it was a more believable explanation than the truth.

I had experimented some to test my strength before helping the others clean up, but there was nothing in the gym that was heavy enough to create meaningful resistance. The Olympic barbell that I loaded with twelve 100-pound plates was so light it may as well have been paper maché. The ten-pound plate I bent and snapped over the middle finger of my right hand put up no more of a fight than Styrofoam. I had to balance the weight, but I was impossibly strong. For some reason this did not surprise me.

The three of us walked back to my apartment in silence. The streets and sidewalks were nearly empty, for which I was grateful, as my cock now seemed to be perpetually erect. It had no interest in hiding so I held a large mat around my waist to keep any gawking to a minimum.

I wondered what Hank and Matt were thinking. The past few days had been completely surreal. Whatever trajectory I was on seemed to be rushing me toward being worshipped by all mankind – whether I wanted that or not. I had become godlike in three days. Even as I walked, the very thought made me dizzy, both with its inexplicability and consequences.

We were about a block from my building when Hank broke the silence. “Not that I can make any sense of any of this, and I’m not complainin’, but what I want to know is where the hell all that cum is comin’ from.”

I had been wondering the same thing, but it was just one of my many exceptionally wonderful but mysterious changes. “The same place as my muscles and everything else, I guess,” I said after a few seconds. “Sunlight and electricity seem to make me grow. Maybe it’s like photosynthesis or something.”

“I don’t think so,” Matt said. “I’ve been thinking about this all day. Photosynthesis is a chemical process. Matter isn’t being created, just converted. Like from carbon dioxide and water into organic compounds like carbohydrates.”

I stopped in my tracks. I realized again that I had no idea what Matt did for a living. Perhaps he was a scientist of some kind – but that could wait. “You are saying that I’m creating muscle and cum from nothing?”

“Not from nothing – and it’s just a theory. I suppose you could be sucking a hundred pounds of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water out of the air every day, but I don’t think so  ... wait. Have you been drinking any water?”

I had to think about it. Everything had been so strange lately. “Yeah,” I said. “Not a lot, but yeah, and you know, I haven’t taken a leak or anything.”

“Okay, but it still doesn’t explain where the other elements are coming from. Calcium and sulfur, for example.”

“So from where then?” I asked.

“It’s complicated,” he said. “And I’m not a physicist, let alone a quantum physicist, so I probably can’t even explain it correctly.”

“Try us,” Hank said impatiently.

But I started walking again. “Later,” I said. “Right now I just want to hit the sack.” Not to mention that I wasn’t going to stand naked on a Manhattan sidewalk at midnight, even for a physics lesson from Matt – [email protected].

“You’re a veterinarian,” I said to Matt as we walked up the stairs. It was a guess, but also a logical explanation for his knowledge of organic chemistry.

He looked at me and smiled. “Took you long enough,” he said. “Most people figure it out more quickly.”

“I’m sorry,” I said sarcastically. “I haven’t been myself the past few days.”

“Yeah, well, if you’re going to be a god, you’re going to have to do better,” he said and immediately sprinted up the remaining two flights of stairs. “Woo hoo!” He called out upon reaching the top.

Hank looked at me, his expression dripping with mock impatience. “When does he fly back home?”

“This weekend.”

“It can’t come soon enough,” he said, but I knew he was kidding. He was as taken with Matt as I was.

I looked up the stairs and then back at Hank. “You know, I don’t want him to leave.”

I reclined in the new, improved bed with my hands over my head. Hank and Matt had finished devouring a very late meal and assumed their positions on either side of me, their curious hands exploring my fantastic body. I couldn’t blame them; I would be doing the same thing. Hell, I did do the same thing.

I watched my mammoth cock throb. Pre-cum continued to ooze from the piss slit, generated by some unexplained cum factory within my body. I had so little control over it. I couldn’t make it go flaccid. I couldn’t make it stop leaking. It really seemed to have a mind of its own.

“It’s almost useless,” I said. “I love how big it is. I love how it looks and feels, but I can’t even fuck anymore.”

“You fucked Carlos,” Hank said.

“And could have killed him,” I said. “He must be one of the largest men in the world. If I’m too big for him, I’m too big for everyone else. And that doesn’t really help because it keeps getting bigger along with the rest of me.”

“I love it,” Hank said. “I love you gettin’ bigger. I hope you get nine feet tall with a three foot cock.”

Nine feet tall with a yard-long cock?

I turned at looked at him. “That’s freaky, man. I had a dream this morning that I was that big.”

Matt was quiet. He really did know how to be tactful.

“And you liked it, too,” Hank said. “In the dream.”

I did like it. I felt like a god testing his limits and not finding one. But I changed the subject.

“Where did they take Carlos, anyway?”

“Bellevue,” Matt said. “Where ever that is.”

“Bellevue?” Hank sighed. “Oy.”

Everything was black. I wondered if it was night already. Had I been asleep? I remembered someone talking to me – my sister. I must have been dreaming though, she lived in California.

“I think he’s out of it,” a woman said. I took a deep breath. The air was clean, fresh, and slightly antiseptic. Were we in a hospital? Someone was shining a light in my eyes, which hurt. I tried to squeeze them shut. “He’s definitely out of it,” the voice said again. “Go ahead and call her.”

Karen? She had asked about me?

I opened my eyes and blinked. It was difficult to focus, but I was in a hospital room. A middle-aged woman was standing over me. She looked tired, but very attractive. “Welcome back,” the now-familiar voice said. “Can you tell me your name?”

Of course I could. My name was Jamal. But there seemed to be a wall between my brain and my mouth. “Noor,” I said. I knew that wasn’t right, but that is what came out. I frowned.

She nodded. “That’s okay. Your sister is on the way. She’s been staying at your apartment.” She smiled. “Try again.”

It required much effort on my part and much patience from her, but I was finally able to say it. “Jamal,” I said. “My name is Jamal Al-Bakri.”

“Good,” she said. “I’m Doctor McAllister. You’ve been in a coma for a few weeks, but you’re doing fine. Do you understand me?”

I liked her. She seemed very nice. A coma? I wondered if the building I had carried Karen into had fallen and injured my head. But I did understand her so I nodded.

She told me that I had been found unconscious in the Borough of Manhattan Community College parking garage after the collapse of the World Trade Center and brought here to Bellevue. The Twin Towers had been destroyed by terrorists. She didn’t tell me anything else.

The parking garage made sense. The entrance was on West Broadway. I told the doctor there had been a woman with me. A woman named Karen. She claimed that she didn’t have any information about her.

Next Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1974-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-eight/

• Upvote 14