Sean, was Siohban (PART 2 added 10/5)

DomLifter

Hey guys, on my old account I was a long time reader, just never actually posted any topics. I've decided to write a trans man's story into manhood, and the growth that may follow. I tried something different than the generic potion or magic. I wanted to take an almost scientific (?) approach. There isn't any growth in the first section, but please stick with it as I have many plans for it!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 

My name was Siohban, now I'm Sean. I'm an average guy who has a huge secret from the outside world and my peers, I'm trans. Now, my whole life I felt trapped in my own body, not being who I wanted to be, being forced to be girly. Buy girly things, play with with girly things, be obsessed with girly things. Well that just wasn't me. I wanted to mess around with the lads, fight them, climb trees; not play with dolls all day. Frankly the thought of a tea party with stuffed animals scares the shit out of me. Talking to toys made to entertain children, not to start them imagining Snowy the Cat was a real, living animal.
       Despite all this, as I went into my teenage years, it just got harder. No more playing with toys. I was expected to make decisions based solely on my gender, and with wars coming round the corner in Ireland, I may have had to help with the war efforts at home, when really I wanted to fight. Now, you may be thinking,"It's your choice, you don't have to be a girl anymore, you can do what you like." No. My parents in no way shape or form would've supported me.
   And I don't mean this in a light hearted way- they would've kicked me out and left me to rot. See the thing is, in Ireland, especially in this time, being different is wrong. It's digusting and you might aswell die. My father is the worst, and I quote, "Let's just get rid of th' gays, they car' have chidren so what's the feckin point. You might aswell kill the wee bastards." I was 13, just getting to grips with my sexuality. These words have stuck with me, even to my last years of my life.  At first I thought I was gay, but I do like guys, I just want to be one myself.
     For some odd reason, I get all warm inside when I imagine living with a nice bloke, who is good looking and has a good heart (as well as a great dick, wahey) but that's beside the point. I thought this was wrong so I supressed it, I tried to get rid of it. Then came the fateful day of when I decided to come out as trans. Bear in mind, being transgender in my time was not mainstream, it was not "iconic" it was purely frowned upon, but I did it. My mother accepted me, but my dad didn't understand it. I didn't blame him, even I didn't know the term "transgender" until my late 30's. To us it was just a sex change.
       My father shocked me that day, as he was completely understanding but just confused. Secretly I just thought he was going to be happy to finally be getting a son. I told them I still like guys which also confused them. I had to explain to them that it meant I was technically a gay man. My father just looked at me and started crying. I immediately thought, oh shit, what have I done. But he shook my hand and said he was proud of me, and that he could easily change his views if he let myself teach him how.
     This was a huge contrast to what he said 3 years earlier about killing all the gays. However as my years went on into early adulthood, he got even more accepting. Pride parades were increasing in Ireland and being gay, trans, lesbian etc.. was becoming less digsusting and more empowering. I was happy being a guy, but I always felt like something was missing. It was a penis. I wanted one so badly, but in the early 2000's it wasn't an option. 
   This brings us to 2019, a time of enlightment and discovery. My father called me to his house, and handed me a piece of paper. It was a medical document stating he paid for a surgery called metoidioplasty. At first I thought it was for him, I asked him whether he was okay. He said, "My bank account ain't, but ye should be." I was confused so I searched it up on my phone. It was a GRS (gender reassignment surgery) as I read more into it tears started to fall down my face. I could finally be a man, a full man. And it was all due to my father's kindness. I hugged him and he told me he loved me no matter the gender. The surgery was booked in, and I was ready. 
      I woke up the next morning, and the doctor was by the side of my bed. He told me the surgery had a few complications. I immediately put my hand near my crotch and I could feel a lengthy penis. I looked down there and it looked around 5-6 inches soft. Very nice. My balls were quite hefty too, I was genuinely shocked my endownment looked so good. I mean, I had a vagina a few days ago. I asked about the complications and they told me I wasn't getting an erection or producing sperm. So they had to induce a lot more testosterone than a usual man would have. They then told me this may cause weight gain and serious hair growth, but I wasn't bothered, I was a man. 
     They gave me a years worth of testosterone appointments, and they wished me a happy life as I left the hospital a few hours later. I was a man who wanted to have sex, but I couldn't as I needed to make sure I could get an erection. I got home, into my flat and stripped down. I examined my penis and all it's features and it was fucking hot, I loved it. I then sat in my arm chair and manspread, and began to stroke my cock. It hurt at first, but then pure pleasure ensued shortly after. It was a euphoric feeling, it didnt take long for an erection to form, which meant the surgery had worked. I felt an ache in my balls, I had read online this is what forming sperm felt like, and I urged release. I continued to wank more and more, getting faster- which was dangerous due to it being put on me literally a day before this- but I couldn't help it, it felt so good. Suddenly I felt my balls push and my cock pull back and white hot steaming ropes of cum flew out of my cock. 
     How I could've produced that much was beyond me, but it was hot, sexy, and masculine, and that's what I wanted. I continued to masturbate throughout the day, constantly pushing out seed until I got bored. I was sticky and I needed a shower. I showered and washed myself and I saw the forms of stubble forming. After close inspection downstairs, pubic hair was also growing. I searched online whether this was normal, to which I got no answers. I just assumed it was normal as I was having testosterone put into my body every month. I did always have a slight feeling that maybe it wasn't, but it was overpowered by the thought of being a man. A few days later I decided to jon the gym, I got my membership card and was ready...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This wasn't in the correct topic, but I've amended that. 

Please make sure next time you put it in the correct forum section.

On a higher note, I love this story so far. I haven't seen a trans story before and I'm interested in how this is going to play out. Bravo!

This was a brlliant and interesting story. Can't wait to see more about Sean and how he adjusts, specially as he grows bigger.

1 hour ago, DomLifter said:

A few days later I decided to jon the gym, I got my membership card and was ready..

And so are we to read this story.

3 hours ago, growthfan96 said:

This was a brlliant and interesting story. Can't wait to see more about Sean and how he adjusts, specially as he grows bigger.

Thank you, it's not something that's been done before, I'm trying to include elements from all my favourite stories (and my favourite kinks) so hopefully that will interest some people. I definitely want to take an Elongro vibe with this one, and I have a few characters waiting to be introduced! 

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

And so are we to read this story.

Haha, I'm currently writing chapter 3 so I may upload chapter 2 in the upcoming days, depending on demand I guess?

Chapter 2

Sean, was Siohban

I walked into the gym and immediately I felt at home. I've never been to the gym before but it just felt like this is where I needed to be. I was kind of overwhelmed by everything, looking at all the machines, and the monstrous men who came with them. I didn't realise how long I was actually staring when I felt a strong firm hand grab my shoulder, "Hey man, what's up." I almost buckled my knees. The voice that just came from this man was baritone and smooth, it was sexy and seductive. And he called me "man" my first ever time being called a man, and now I had the goods to back it up. 

I recomposed myself and turned around. "H-Hey, good thank you." He felt so authoritative just by his voice, causing me to stutter, but his body. Wow. It was the epitome of God. He had a tanned body, with a huge bull neck. His shoulders were wider than me, and they lead to cannonballs you could call arms. His midriff was extremely small, a V shape all men craved, and it burst straight out into thick thighs which looked like he'd been working out with them since he could talk. His ass was huge, each cheek pulling the fabric to constraints even I couldn't understand. I could've just sat there and worshipped him all day, but I had to compose myself and act like a man. 

"That's good to hear, ye' new 'ere?" He retorted in his thick Irish accent.

"Yeah actually, I've never worked out before." 

"Well, you've got a nice arse, I've got to say. Uh, I hope ye' don't mind me asking, why is ye' voice a wee bit high" His voice was nearly impossible to understand to the untrained ear, but to me it was like angelic calls, an Irish accent is so hot. I digress, the more important matter at hand, what do I do, I can't just tell him I was a woman a week ago. I panicked.

"Testosterone problems mate, it's annoying." I laughed. He seemed confused and almost sceptical, but then he looked at me up and down and his eyes focused on my crotch. I was slightly chubbed up due to him in general, but any thought of me being a woman was knocked out the window with this cock. 

"Well okay then, ye' wanna work out with me?" Of course I fucking do is what's going through my head, but all that comes out are stutters, which eventually form into a barely audible yes. "Okay then, ye' want me to train ye' on the weights first, or cardio." 

"I don't mind, whatever you think it best."

He nods slowly and leads me to a station with a huge bar and three weights either side. I counted the numbers and it was 300 pounds altogether. "Sorry mate, I was workin' out before I saw ye' wee eyes staring everywhere. This is squattin'- wanna try. By the looks of that arse, you could start quite heavy." 

I nodded and gulped, he then proceeded to take the weights off and put 155 pounds evenly over both sides of the bar, which he said was the average to lift. He lead me to the bar and showed me the position. His huge ass was right in my face, and it was amazing. I went to do it and I did it wrong. "No like this, ye' muppet." He then grabbed my behind and pushed me into position. "There ye' go." His hands felt amazing, I almost buckled under his accent but now feeling his firm grip made me even more obsessed. I got in position correctly and did a squat. It was kinda easy so I asked him to put more weights on. He looked impressed and did so and put it up to 175 pounds. I did 10 squats on 175 pounds and he genuinely looked quite surprised. I guess he didn't expect such a "twink" to do it so easily. I continued to do a few more reps of squats, and I kept seeing him glance at my arse. I didn't really notice how big it was before but now he made it clear I saw it. 

After I finished my squats I was famished. I felt tired, I was worried he would think I'm weak, but it was the opposite. "Well, you've done very good for a beginner. Got to admit ye' quite a trooper, ay' ya'." 

"I'd like to think so." I laughed back with a wink. 

"Oh really, maybe ye'd like t' come out with me, for a drink,"

"I'd love that, tomorrow at 8? You pick the place."

"You got it, see ya, and you," he pointed at my behind, "tomorrow."

He gave me his number with a wink and I laughed. I saw him leave. His ass shook behind him with every step. Each cheek moved in harmony with his whole body, his muscles all moving to each other's pace, making him even more sexy. Let's see where things would be going. Oh crap, what do I wear? 

Longer parts are coming, I'm just getting the basis of the story down! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1