Wild 8lue Yonder

Dangeresque

Wild 8lue Yonder

Part One:

The Plot Thickens... Among Other Things...

Ehlder is a creation of Mr. Mouse, all other primary and secondary characters along with the contents of the Universe of 8lue are creations of the ever wonderful Zhu. All other story elements and characters are original creations either by Mr. Mouse or Zhu. All participants in any sexual or erotic activities are over the age of eighteen and are willing participants. Any resemblance to any characters living, dead, living dead, ever living, undead, deadbeat or otherwise is entirely coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy this collaborative work of fiction which has no basis on real events either through experience or heresay. Now without further delay... on with the show!

The Universe is vast, beyond what most can comprehend, but the Multiverse is even moreso. This particular story takes place in one particular Universe, in a near endless Multiverse, and that Universe was classified as 8lue, though we would pronounce it as Blue.

The story we are about to embark upon is one from a world that had similarities to our own but there were a few major differences. Within that universe, encircling a Blue Wolf-Rayet star, was the Earth-like world of Magnasia.

Magnasia was a crossroads of sorts. A hub with traffic from other worlds across the Multiverse. There were mixtures of technology, magic, and people of every shape and size who came to that world and most of them got along peaceably. This particular world in the Universe of 8lue was one of magic.

Magic was commonplace on Magnasia as cell phones were on Earth. It was used by a vast number of people for a vast number of things, but in the peaceful village of Canavar was one where the population consisted entirely of anthopomorphic animals.

Canavar had a vast mixture of cultures spread throughout. The streets were a well-paved blacktop while the buildings appeared like a mixture of Chinese and Spanish origins with a hint of Art Deco and Dieselpunk thrown in for good measure. A rustic mix of red and cyan with a slight tropical feel. Some of the town was modernized and other parts were still running off the old clockwork tech of an age gone past. The buildings ranged from single story to some of as many as six stories in height, but most of the taller buildings were apartments. The people who walked the streets had a wide variety of outfits from all walks of life but this story focuses on one particular person in Canavar, his best friend, and the adventure that their lives were about to be thrust into by a falling mystery.

Fehlix Morosov Orel, known as Fehl by everyone he encountered, was of a race unique to his part of the world called a cetacoon. The best way to describe his race would be to say it was a humanoid mix of bear, raccoon, and housecat. For the most part the lithe swimmers build of Fehl was covered in a gray fur, however he was accented with bangs off his semi-short white headfur that trailed down his sideburns, which whafted out sharply, as they met with the short-trimmed white beard that really framed his face in an almost diamondesque shape. That fur pattern combined with his white eyebrows and the white fur atop his nose truly accented his look with a haunting beauty that drew you in to his with his startlingly emerald and teal eyes.

He had a nice feline bone structure to his face with his ears being an even mix of cat and raccoon. Sometimes spent a good hour just grooming his head fur to make sure it was pristine. That's not to say that he didn't have some interesting fur patterns further down.

As stated before, the majority of his body was covered in a short gray fur, however, from his crotch, right up the middle of his torso, splitting into a Y shape at his pecs, there was white fur which reached out from his pecs to his shoulder's edges and tufted off for a much longer fur that protruded off his toned shoulders. From his large feet up to his knees his fur was white, as well as from the tips of his fingers up to his elbows.

On his knees and elbows there were tufts of longer white fur that jutted out to give him a more stylized appearance overall. His mostly feline tail was more like that of a lion's which tufted in a sprig of gray and white fur. His pink nipples showed bare on his chest when he went shirtless but the part he loved most about his chest, other than the bulging, tight, musculature... was the thick tuft of white fur dead center. Overall he was five feet nine inches of drop dead gorgeous with a fur pattern unlike any other cetacoon he knew of.

Fehl went down the streets of the city that fateful day, but wasn't naked. He wore black sandals that led into black wraps that went up his calves and led to the buccaneer's pants that covered his lower half. The blue pants were held aloft by a thick, black, cloth belt. He had round, thick, solid silver anklets on both ankles that were covered in blue runes and had similar silver bangles on both wrists. On his biceps he wore open ended silver rings that were pressed into place and held on by his lithe musculature. Around his neck he wore a long, flowing, black scarf... but then there was the favorite part of his outfit.

Fehl had only just purchased it the other day and was on his way to show off to his best friend before they headed off for practice. He didn't want to cover too much of his torso and so he wore an under-sized, blue, crushed velvet vest that kept him decent and went shockingly well with his overall aesthetic.

He glided down the street on an aeth-board which resembled a skateboard except it was made of stone and hand silver runes embedded in the rock. It hovered above the ground with a blue light from below like some kind of hoverboard. This particular cetacoon was one of the only people who could ride such a vehicle as only matter casters could control it. It was that particular magical discipline that let him glide effortlessly over the blacktop streets.

Fehl finally came to his friend's apartment building so he kicked up the board and caught it. He pushed the buzzer for apartment 616 and spoke into the voice box, “Hey man, I'm here.”

A deeper voice came back across the intercom, “Mmph... come on up, Fehl. I'm almost ready...”

He heard a buzz and then opened the apartment door. He got into the lobby and saw an out of order sign hanging from the elevator, “Awww maaaaan...” he grunted then headed for the stairs. Despite his long trek up the steps he was still very excited to see his friend Vet.

Vet was another anthropomorphic being, about an inch shorter than Fehl, only rather than being a cetacoon he was a creature known on Magnasia as a human being. Suffice it to say he was not as built as his cetacoon best friend but he was very skilled with his magics.

Humans, while not native to that world, weren't uncommon necessarily and Vet was a human of the caucasian variety, with brown, semi-short, wavy hair that occasionally had a red sheen to it. The half Russian half Spaniard man often dressed either in a tribal manner or in shorts, an open bowling shirt, and flip flop sandals. Today Fehl found he really wasn't ready yet as he finally marched up the stairs to the sixth floor, getting a little sweatier and a little muskier on his march up the flights.

He knocked on the door of his friend's apartment and heard the voice come from within, “I'll be there... mmmm in a minute... still getting ready!”

Fehl waited a short while but then tried the doorknob. It was unlocked and so he walked in the small apartment only to see Vet, naked from the waist down and double handed stroking his thick, two and a half foot long, erection furiously, “No wait! Shit! Can't stop!”

And then it happened. Fehl felt the wet spurts across his chest. He watched, practically in slow motion as his friend came on him from across the room. It was almost comedic how many spurts happened as he stood in the door way. He stood there in awe as it just kept happening for over a minute. Cum splashed on his chest, face, scarf, and on that brand new crushed velvet vest.

“Ah dang it, Vet!” cried out the cetacoon as he looked at the mess.

Vet panted, “I couldn't stop it...”

Fehl slammed the door and ran off to the bathroom, “So you just jizz all over the friggin room?”

Vet pulled a pair of shorts from behind the couch and slipped them on before following Fehl into the bathroom. He watched as the cetacoon was already out of his vest and scarf, splashing up water to wash the cum from his chest and face. Then he started scrubbing it out of his scarf and once it seemed out he looked to his vest but only just rinsed it a little before he saw the tag on the inside which read the ever infuriating: Dry Clean Only.

“The new vest looks really cool though,” said Vet.

Fehl held it up and said, “Congrats, you get to pay for it's dry cleaning bill. So that's where we're going now before magic practice.”

Vet nodded and suddenly the clean shaven man suddenly became hirsute. A full beard and mustache formed on his face while his chest, belly, arms and legs grew a thick luscious coat of hair. He looked himself over and then got wide eyed as he stared at Fehl, “There's a breech about to happen in town somewhere.”

“Can you tell where?” asked Fehl.

Vet threw up his hands, “I just get this fresh coating when the dimensional breeches come through near by. My hair isn't a compass, just a warning.”

That's when they saw a flash up in the sky just outside Vet's balcony window. They slid open the glass door and ran outside. Another flash came from the sky above, about a mile up. A purple flash with a resounding boom. That's when they saw a man pop in way up there. They heard him screaming as he plummeted towards the ground from a mile in the sky.

“Dear lord, that guy did not know what he was doing,” said Vet. Fehl tossed his vest to the man and then put his scarf back on and Vet continued, “He should have gone in at one of the regular jump points... what are you doing?”

The cetacoon stepped over the balcony edge and held out his aeth-board, “I'm going to save whoever that is, plummeting towards the ground.”

“Those boards aren't meant to fly. They hover. You don't see matter casters zipping through the skies on aeth-boards all over the place,” said Vet.

“I've got to try,” said Fehl as he stepped on the board and leaped off. His board remained at the height of the sixth floor, not falling to the earth. He shielded his eyes and saw the man that bright day, still screaming and falling, clutching a top hat to his head... and then Fehl was off. He focused his magic power to the board and soared up into the sky.

The falling screamer was spinning end over end like some kind of firework while Fehl rose towards him at incredible speed. He focused trying to slow his impact and meet him half way between the sky and ground. He could see whoever it was wore a tan frock coat with rolled up sleeves, and matching pants, over a tweed sweater vest of green and gray. A turquoise scarf fluttered in the breeze but the man with a tail clutched a tall top hat to head head and prevented the rescuer from getting any kind of good look at his face.

A face he met all too soon as the pair collided in the air. Fehl slowed his approach and started a fall himself to try and keep the man from slamming him too hard but collide they did and in the process Fehl grabbed the faller upside down and clung to him. He started into a freefall spin but thanks to his powers of matter control he was able to keep the board attached to his sandals and slowed the spin and fall. By the time the spinning stopped and Fehl was upright again. The ground was far closer than he would have liked.

The cetacoon gripped the man tight and focused all his power down to his feet, the descent slowed as they started to zip past the roof of the six story apartment building from where he launched. Still they fell but not slow enough. They came down towards the roof of a single story restaurant next to the apartments when Fehl's green eyes lit up and he closed them. The roof of the restaurant changed just a moment before impact.

It became like foam rubber and softened the impact to the point where the pair felt as though they had landed on a comforting cloud. They bounced back up ten feet and then landed on quite the regular roof with a mutual oof. Fehl let go of the man and he scrambled up to his feet, stumbling a bit as he dropped the top hat and the cetacoon saw that he had rescued a mouse man with light fur on his face but with ebony head fur, arm fur, and with a fantastic beard as well as a thick handlebar moustache.

The mouse stumbled, his tail whipping about this way and that, then he locked eyes with Fehl, who finally saw that they had the exact same teal and emerald green eyes. The mouse only said, “I say...” just before he passed out.

Fehl looked closer at the rodent man to see that his headfur, pulled back into a ponytail on the back of his head, had twinges of red to it he hadn't noticed before, while the rest of his ebony fur seemed to have a slight blue twinge. There was something strange about the mouse but he couldn't put a finger on it. He heard a whoo come from above and saw Vet celebrating and pointing down at the pair with lots of thumbs up being shot their way.

It took a while but Fehl did manage to get that mouse off the roof. The day they'd planned was absorbed into getting the mouse from the street, up six flights of stairs, and then onto the couch that Vet had sprayed down Fehl from just earlier that day.

The mouse was laid back on the couch with his top hat set on top of his chest. Fehl sat down next to him while Vet sat at a chair on the opposite side of the mouse. The cetacoon exhaled a bit exhausted, “Think I got my magical practice in for the day what with the flying and the transubstantiated roof top.”

“How did you do that by the way? I didn't know you could do stuff like that yet,” said Vet.

“You and me both,” said Fehl, “It was like a reflex. I drew from a power I didn't know I had but it saved us.”

Vet looked to the mouse and poked at him a bit. The mouse stirred but remained passed out, “Any idea of who this is?”

Fehl shrugged, “He didn't say anything except: AAAAAhhhhhhh, so no I don't know who he is.”

“Ehldridge Ogden Langston the 3rd,” said the mouse in a transatlantic accent with his eyes closed still, “But my friends call me Ehlder.”

The mouse opened his eyes and sat up Fehl smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, “Welcome back to the land of the living.”

The mouse seemed that he would have stood at the same height as Fehl and had a similar build too as his lithe muscles bulged under his clothing when he reached up to rub the back of his head in embarrassment, “Sorry about that, chaps. Side effects of being a traveler as I am. It really takes the wind out of your sails after a successful jump. Have to admit my aim was off by a bit but I'm glad you were there to help with that landing bit.”

“I tend to find it's better to remain close the ground unless you know how to fly,” said Fehl.

“You seemed pretty good at it,” said Ehlder, “I say, it just occurs to me that I don't know either of your names, I don't know where I am, and I also don't know how the bearded human plays into any of this.”

The bearded human raised his hand, “I'm Veter Wind but I just go by Vet. We brought you to my apartment after the crash landing.”

“And my name is Fehlix Morosov Orel, but you can call me Fehl,” the cetacoon offered a hand to shake and was very happy the mouse accepted. He found the handshake somewhat electric and very firm, “Vet is a good friend of mine I was visiting. We were about to head to a dry cleaner when you popped up. I was the one who caught you up there. You are in the city of Canavar, on the isle of Sharzhvum, on the world of Magnasia, in Universe designation 8lue... with an eight.”

Ehlder twirled the end of his handlebar mustache between thumb and forefinger as he nodded along with the information, “It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. Pardon me a mere moment, chaps,” he reached into a pocket and pulled out what appeared to be an old scroll but as he unrolled it on his lap it appeared to have a computer screen on it's page. There were several circles and lines that shifted around the page along with a runic language that neither of the Magnasians recognized. He snapped the scroll closed as he said, “This universe has the correct vibrational frequency I was looking for. You see long ago I received a communication from across the multiverse that led me here. I hopped around from place to place in search of the signal's origin and by jove I think I've found the place, ol' chaps.”

“We carried you some ways from that rooftop,” began Vet, “I didn't see any kind of transport device in any of that time, or even now for that matter.”

Ehlder smiled and pointed to his belt. It was a gold belt with many moving clockwork parts. Some behind crystalline glass, while a few were out in the open with toggles and switches. There was a small black and green display screen on the belt buckle. A tap of a button and the screen popped out on a mechanical arm in front of him and then expanded with a digital read out, “This is my transit-belt, chaps. A device of my own invention. Though due to my last landing it would appear that it's calibration is off somehow.”

The mouse flicked the screen as he read out the display. The belt sparked on his waist and began to crackle. Fehl scooched back, “Um... is it supposed to do that?”

Ehlder shook his head and looked concerned to the cetacoon, “Most assuredly not. I think that landing didn't do the belt any favors, Mr. Orel...”

A small gold disk fired from one of the compartments on the belt and landed on the back of Fehls palm, eliciting an Ouch from the cetacoon as the belt spoke in a monotone voice, “Secondary transport subject secured. Initializing jump in ten... nine... eight...”

“What is it doing now?” asked Fehl, “Also call me Fehl, not Mr. Orel.”

Ehlder gritted his teeth, “Hold on then Fehl, we're going somewhere...”

“Three... two... one...” said the belt. Then in a flash of purple light the two had vanished. Vet was left alone in his apartment, twice as hirsute as he was before.

The very hairy human looked himself over then sighed, “What the hell was that?”

Elsewhere on Magnasia, in the megacity of Dehnavra, there was a fifty story tall high tech office building. On the thirty ninth floor there was a studio where a photo shoot was in progress.

The model in that shoot was an incredibly buff lion man who had a glorious mane that framed his face perfectly. He was wearing a pair of tight, black, athletic swimming trunks and an open, white, button up, tee shirt that was being blown by a wind machine. He did a number of poses as the photographer snapped a few final pictures.

“Beautiful Mr. Lunardi! Simply beautiful darling!” said the photographer as he finished up. They turned off the wind machine and the six foot five inch tall, very muscular, very handsome model was tossed a bottle of water, “That's a wrap on today's session people. Good jobs!”

The lion adjusted his prodigious, constrained, two foot long, soft bulge under the trunks and looked off set to a smaller canine man who was dressed in a tight suit with sand shoes. The canine walked up to the lion and said, “You did great today Fahr.”

“You really think so Kahl?” smiled the lion, “I hope they choose one of my pics for the advertisement.”

“Are you kidding? With a bod like that? How could they ever even consider anyone else?” smiled the canine man.

The lion chuckled and felt his hair stand on end just a moment before there was a flash of purple light and suddenly there was a mouse and cetacoon standing between him and his friend. They stumbled about as Fehl said, “What the hell just happened?”

“Lucky us,” said Ehlder, “We're still in the same dimension. That one felt like a teleport.”

“What the devil was that?” asked Fahr the lion model, “Who are you two?”

Before anyone could answer his question, the belt fired off another disk which landed on the lion's abs. He winced in pain as the belt said, “Tertiary transport subject secured. Beginning jump in ten... nine... eight...”

“Whoa whoa whoa...” said the lion, “Jump? What does that mean? What are you doing? Get this thing off!”

“Sorry chap... hold on to something...” said Ehlder.

“Three... two... one...” and in a flash the trio were gone.

Kahl the canine looked surprised as the water bottle that Fahr was holding hit the ground. His friend and the strangers were gone as quickly as they had appeared. He ran to a phone and dialed it up quick, “Hello, security? I think I just witnessed a kidnapping! Get someone up here fast!”

Security was on the spot in no time but there was no trace of the trio of strangers as they crossed through space to another destination on the planet Magnasia. In a dimly lit basement apartment, two friends had just finished blazing up good. They were flying high as a kite and kicking back to relax for their night in. Both were dressed only in heftily packed thong underwear and silk bath robes draped over their frames as they laid back totally couch locked.

“My dealer's new strain is a little heavy on the body high. What do you think, Gehn?” asked a rather buff anthropomorphic bear man. Were he standing he would have been a good six feet in height with blue fur over most of his body. He had gray fur atop his head and across his muzzle, gray fur over his abs and chest that led around his neck like a collar, and gray fur atop his feet as well as stripes of it just below his knees and elbows. He barely managed to reach up to scratch his hand over his chiseled abs when he looked to his friend.

“I think I smoked too much, Hymn,” said the more draconic-looking Gehn back to his bear friend. He chuckled and said, “I forgot what you just asked.”

While Hymn the bear was an impressive sight to behold, Gehn, while not quite as buff, was taller, he stood eight feet three inches tall but some of that was thanks to his very long neck. He was six foot three inches tall up to the shoulders but his neck set the top of his horned, draconic head a good two feet above the shoulder line. He was a forest green eastern dragon with a paler green underbelly that went up his neck right to his maw. He had alabaster horns atop his head that reminded many of antelope horns, cute ears that jutted straight out to the sides from under them, and long brown headfur that he kept combed back and went all the way down to his shoulders. He had brown eyebrows and a manicured brown goatee on his chin that really accented his longer snout. When he smiled you could see his lower incisors protrude a bit. That's not to mention that his huge package would have measured eighteen inches, down to his knees, just in it's soft state. On his opposite side he had brown hair atop his thick draconic tail. On his chest, forearms, calves, tops of his feet, and tops of his hands, he had thick brown fur as well. Most of his body was not at all concealed by his open robe as Hymn managed to get to his feet.

The huge bear listened as a sensual song began to play from the play list that had been going in the background. He started to do a sexy dance, teasing the draconic man with shifting about in his silk robe, using expert thrusts and gyrations. Though couch locked, the dragon smiled and felt his massive member begin to stir.

“You know I could really use a hot, huge, cock in my face right now, big bear,” smiled the draconic man as he eyed the thong that barely concealed Hymn's sixteen inches of soft tubular bear flesh.

That's when there was a sudden purple flash of light. A huge, nearly naked lion filled his view, tripped over the small table in front of him, and fell atop the dragon face first. The lion braced himself against the wall behind the dragon but that meant that his huge, swimsuit covered, bulge thrust and pressed right into the dragon's face. The lion pushed off, “Whoops! Sorry. I um.. I don't know what to say or where I am even. Sorry.”

Fehl was busy laying atop the bear, who he tripped into on re-entry, “None of us know where we are!”

The dragon grinned widely and looked up at the lion, then to the huge bulge that was just jammed into his face and he said, “I could really use millions of sol coins right now.”

“What?” asked the lion to the dragon, “Someone please tell me what just happened?”

“Dude is this like... really happening right now?” asked Gehn.

“What was in that weed, man?” asked Hymn.

Ehlder stumbled out of the bedroom into the parlor and was clenching fistfulls of thongs as he shouted, “Good! I was able to find some undergarments! We are going to need those. How many of you have ever traveled by aether-wave before? What do you know of the side effects?”

“Who are you guys?” asked the lion to Fehl.

“I'm not doing this,” said Fehl. He pointed to the mustached mouse, “This is all on Ehlder. I don't know what his crazy belt is doing.”

“Who or what is Ehlder?” asked Fahr the lion, “For that matter what do belts have to do with anything?”

As if on cue the belt shot a disk onto Gehn's leg with a small ouch then another disk to Hymn that landed right on his chest. The bear clenched his chest in pain, “Ow my freakin' nipple! What the hell is this? Like a kinky alien invasion or something?”

“If only it were so simple...” said Ehlder.

The belt then said, “Quaternary and quinary transport subjects secured. Beginning jump in ten... nine... eight...”

“Hold on everyone,” said Ehlder as he adjusted a few settings on his belt, “I think I fixed the issue.”

“So we're not going to jump this time?” asked Fehl.

“Oh, no. We're going to jump but we're going to stop after this up and coming one,” said Ehlder.

“Dude, how high did we get? Asked the dragon.

“Jump?” asked the bear just before everyone vanished from his apartment in a flash of purple light.

The final jump coordinates were set just in time to give the landing party of mostly strangers a bit of privacy as Ehlder knew what was going to happen next. They remained in 8lue and even still on planet Magnasia. The landing was set for a ghost town, long abandoned and in the middle of the Baitang forest. It was a very secluded, small town surrounded by a beautiful forest canopy.

The group appeared in the town square by a fountain that no longer flowed. A flash of purple light brought the five accidental travelers to land on the cobblestone streets that were a mere few hundred miles across the sea from Fehl's home town. Another island that dotted along but had all but been deserted by modern civilizations.

Everyone collapsed exhausted, all except for Ehlder who moved with a purpose. He tossed down the thongs and removed his belt and frock coat, he put the belt in the frock coat along with the thongs and then wrapped them up nice and neat. He tied the bundle to a low hanging tree branch then made it back to the group as they regained their compsure.

The lion grabbed the mouse by the shoulders and said, “You! Answers! Now!”

The mouse took a deep breath and looked to the group saying, “My name is Ehldridge Ogden Langston the 3rd but I would prefer it if you called me Ehlder. I am a traveler from another dimension who came to the 8lue universe in search of this world. There is something bad making it's way through the multiverse. Something that brought great destruction to my homeworld of Luchag. This world holds a magic and power that is the key to stopping that horrid thing... RRRrrrgh... however. There is not much time to go into that now. Looking for special people and... Rrrrgh. Alright. So now it's time I explained something else. The side effects of jumping using a techeran quantonium drive, as we just did, are nothing to be ashamed of. It will cause a few temporary effects including but not limited to extreme increases in strength, cognitive abilities, sexual apetite, muscular size, hair growth, pharemone production and a few other things... Rrrrgh... Which is why I grabbed all those thongs. Things are about to get a whole lot more wild a whole lot sooner than later.”

The stoners minds were cleared by the jump and everyone watched as the disks attatched to them fell off with little clinks on the ground. Gehn was the first to speak up, “I'm sorry for not understanding... What is about to happen again?”

“RRRRRrrrgh,” said the mouse as he said, “We were exposed to a powerful energy. It's going to make us grow real big, get real horny, and we are not going to be able to stop having sex for a while now. It's taken a while for the energy to distribute evenly between us but as it reaches an equilibrium... we're going to start and just know that there is no shame in what is about to transpire. Perhaps we should quickly introduce ourselves first? Again my name is Ehlder and I'm a scientist from another planet. It is a pleasure to meet all of you.”

The lion looked to the group as he felt a power welling up within him and he said, “People call me Fahr and I'm a professional bodybuilder and model.”

The cetacoon wondered why the lion was suddenly so willing when he felt the power and coming changes so he spat it out as well, “I'm Fehl. I'm a magic student of matter manipulation at the University of Vehloss'tal.”

The bear blinked a few times and felt his turn coming up, “My name is Hymn. I'm a musician and professional dancer who studied dance at the Aegohdor Academy for fine arts.”

Then lastly the dragon introduced himself, “My name is Gehn. I am a computer programmer who lives with my best friend Hymn. We were working on some business proposals but... oohhh... that's an interesting feeling... I feel so... powerful...”

That's when he looked down and saw his chest throbbing larger, along with his arms, legs, hands and feet. The eight foot tall dragon fell to the ground as his feet suddenly shot up several shoe sizes and threw him of balance. His massive butt cracked the cobblestone street as he landed with a greater density from his growing muscles.

Gehn moaned as he looked to his bear companion, Hymn who was having similar troubles. The already buff bear swelled with muscles all over so fast that his robe exploded off his body. He fell to his knees in pleasure as his too small thong ripped from his body. He looked to his feet to see they were swelling out of proportion with the rest of him as the soles thickened to ridiculous proportions. His cock hardened and half hard it was already at the three foot mark with bowling ball testes that only seemed to swell with every heartbeat. His pectoral muscles became more of a shelf and then even bigger, more like muscle breasts. He gripped his nipples and squeezed them, milking them as they hardened and grew as well. Milk sprayed from his nips into his hands as Gehn watched in awe and his already tremendous cock tore free of it's constraints at the same time his robe began to shred.

The green draconic man flexed his awesome musculature and saw his five foot hard cock kiss tips with Hymn's five foot hard member. Fahr the lion merely watched the display and wondered what would become of him. His eyes literally bulged out like a cartoon's and became huge staring rods as he observed his fellow furry men becoming more hirsute by the moment.

Fahr the lion's two foot soft cock ripped free from his shorts, leaving him naked from the waist down with his regular four and a half foot long boner. He felt his feet grow thicker rather than longer, his soles boosting him higher as his already immensely muscular body just added on muscle on top of muscle. He was buff before but soon he was buff beyond belief and with a ten foot cock to show just how turned on he had become. He sat back on his ball sack like it was a beanbag chair and then massaged his massive pecs all while rubbing his massive soles on the cocks of Hymn and Gehn. The three moaned as the lion flexed his cock and started to give himself a pec job with his gargantuan chest.

Fehl felt his normally fifteen inch soft member stir. He didn't know any of these people. This isn't how he would normally introduce himself. Why were they just giving in to this growth? Had they no decency? Then the spark hit him. The horniness in his mind became maddening and he felt it grow. Then he knew why. He needed the same release they were working towards a mere few feet away with their growing bodies. The height seemed to stop between thirteen and fifteen feet tall for the colossal trio as they turned grind on each other. The lion and the dragon drank the milk right from the tap on the bear's massive muscular man boobs and Fehl wanted to feel something just as special.

That's when he saw the mouse. Neither he nor Ehlder had changed. The mouse pulled him aside, separating him from the group. He looked to the cetacoon as he said, “I feel something with you Fehl. I'm not going to lie. I feel something special and I know that this change is involuntary but I would like our first time together, strange as this situation is... to be just you and I. If that is alright with y...” he was interrupted by the cetacoon kissing him passionately on the lips.

Fehl chuckled as the handlebar mustache tickled his nose, “I feel a connection too and I'm glad you said something first because this thing...” he pointed down to his thirty two inch erection which stretched down his leg, “...is going to bust free any time now and I'm gonna want help with it.”

The mustached mouse gave into his pleasure at last as his heart swelled with joy and his whole body grew three feet taller, leaving his shirt more like a mid drift more than a proper sweatervest. His arms swelled in size and flexed free of his sleeves up to the shoulders without him even trying. His feet burst from his steel toed boots like a transformation scene from the incredible hulk. Then with a grunt and flex of a double bicep pose, his torso tore free from it's confines, leaving the mouse topless. The big hairy man's ponytail only grew in length as his hair thickened. He smiled down at the smaller cetacoon and with a flex of his legs and cock the pants were gone and he stood totally nude with a seven foot cock erected from his fourteen foot tall massively muscled, yet well proportioned frame.

Fehl's eyes bulged out just as Fahr's had done earlier as he took in the massive form before him. His muscles swelled too, making him stand a good eight feet in height. His feet popped free of his sandals like he were pulling apart tissue paper from a present. The feet were four foot long, gargantuan planks off his nine foot tall muscled bod but then his cock ripped free. He was naked as the rest, except for his scarf which he undid and tossed aside. His ten foot member thrusted between Ehlder's legs and lifted him from the ground.

Fehl took a great big whiff of the great big man and inhaled that manly musk as he ran his hands through that thick chest hair over the meaty pecs of the mouse god before him. As he sniffed harder his nose grew tremendous and a veritable tornado of wind gushed into his lungs to really draw in that scent. His nose returned to normal size as he began to lick and kiss over the massive man's hairy abs. Ehlder shuddered in pleasure with his cock over the shoulder of the cetacoon.

They glanced over to the other trio to see things had escalated over on the other side of the fountain. Hymn the bear had Gehn the dragon on his back. A massive four foot long nipple was shoved into the dragon's ass to fuck him. The dragon has his massive feet in the air, one was rubbing Hymn's face as the bear sucked the precious toes, while the other foot stroked his other four foot nipple, milking it like another cock. His dragon tail was wrapped around the bear cock and furiously stroked it while his gargantuan dragon balls were swelling between their bodies.

Fahr the lion was on the other end of the dragon, he was fucking the dragon's mouth with his colossal fuck stick bulging the dragon's stomach obsenely with it's mere length alone. His toes curled, crushing cobblestone beneath them as the massive dragon's cock was more than long enough to reach the lion's mouth over his belly bulge. The lion took full advantage of this, swallowing it down all the way into his belly while he jerked off the dragon's nipples as though they were cocks. The dragon was definitely not a slouch and was returning the lion's favor in jerking off his massive nipples as well. The lion's enormous balls trembled behind him, jiggling on the verge of unleashing as the pleasure overwhelmed the trio. They were too absorbed in their orgasmic pleasure to see the massive mouse perched atop the cetacoon's meat.

The mouse pressed his feet to the cetacoon's face and pushed himself up to the top of the fifteen foot member, his rump resting on it with the end primed to impale him. Fehl smiled and grabbed the massive ankles of his lover in his oversized hands and pulled him down onto that barstool thick cock. The iron fuckstick doubled in thickness as Ehlder began to make his decent into the greatest pleasure he'd ever known.

The cock doubled in thickness again and the cetacoon's balls swelled behind him till they were both the size of cars. Their weight alone crushed the cobblestone street beneath them as Fehl flexed his massive toes, digging into the rock to the dirt beneath as he rode the throws of orgasmic bliss.

The magnificent beast of a cetacoon fucked his prey and the hair atop his head grew longer, thicker and more lucious as he did. His whole body became more hirsute as his fur thickened. Ehlder the mouse watched as he was yanked up and down, making his stomach bulge bigger and bigger, the cock going in further and further as his body contorted around the gargantuan monstrosity that had invaded him from behind. With one more massive thrust, Fehl's cock head made it's way out the masculine mouse's mouth. He brought both of the tremendous mouse feet up to his face and inhaled deeply. Then it came.

Or rather he came. Fehl's gargantuan balls erupted with the force of a dozen old faithfuls and exploded out with such a volume that his eyes bulged out a second time as millions of gallons of his spunk rocketed out of Ehlder's mouth and blasted through one of the old houses that lined the street. It blew like a tidal wave that shot forth with such a force that the trees in his wake were cleared in a triangular path from before him. The deforestation was devastating and only drove him to cum harder.

With the earth shattering kaboom that filled the nasal passages of everyone with the scent of Fehl's seed, the trio erupted themselves. Fahr came into Gehn so hard that he inflated like a waterbaloon hooked up to a firehose. The cum erupted out his nostrils, mouth and rump with such a force that the nipple jammed up his rear began to fill with the seed of that powerful and horny lion.

As the bear Hymn watched his chest only expand and fill out to tremendous proportions with the filling he could hold his load back no further and fired off a spurt, aimed by the dragon tail, which blew apart yet another building on the long abandoned street. The foliage beyond never knew what was cumming it's way.

Gehn's nipples erupted as his belly filled, spraying milk all over the trio, and Fahr was only to happy to unleash his milky pec goodness at the same time. Then Gehn let go of the lion's nipples and gripped his head. His member went totally rigid which lifted the lionstraight up and down atop him. It pulled the lion cock from his mouth only to douse the trio in the continually firing lion cock which exploded out with thousands of gallons of his potent seed in a constant stream. The dragon came so hard down that lion's gullet that the body of the lion inflated enough to engulf all three with it's impossible girth. The lion clenched his muscles hard and ensured that every drop of the delicious dragon juice remained within him, which resulted in his body overgrowing and crushing not only the fountain itself but a nearby building as well.

It was quite a while as the orgasms erupted but for the four that had, it felt over all too soon. Fehl's was the last to taper off after destroying more acres than he could have imagined a deforestation company tearing through in a month. His cock shrank down and he was able to pull out of Ehlder, yet his soft cock slumped on the ground like an accordian, remaining eight feet long even when soft now. The mouse lay on the ground exhausted, only he hadn't orgasmed yet. One hand had an iron grip on his cock to hold off. Fehl smiled as he watched the other three try to manuver out from under the wriggling blob of a cum inflated lion.

He walked over with his massive six foot long feet on his ten foot tall, muscular body and then he sat before his friend, his massive cock draped over his shoulder like a sash. His heels rested on the massive mouse's tremendous balls as his feet grew up along the length of Ehlder's ten foot cock. They engulfed it on both sides as they swelled and grew. The thickening soles caressing and surrounding the mouse cock's flesh like twin muscular pillows. The plush feet engulfed the whole cock till Fehl was able to flex his toes over the head. The massive feet would look out of place on most anyone but as Ehlder looked down over his pecs at the cetacoon, he thought they were a thing of beauty beyond compare.

Nether of them had felt such passion before. Fehl felt is member hardening as it draped over his shoulder. It expanded as he held it in hand. The mouse caressed it with his large, yet comparitively smaller, feet. Soon the cetacoon was re-hardened at a full twenty foot mast of cock, spraying precum like a fountain down on top of him, the mouse and the three who were getting out from under the steadily draining lion. That's when it happned. The mouse came as well. His massive load shot through the loving, clenched, powerful toes of his lover and it sprayed in every direction. Through the streets, into the sky, all over everyone present. His eruption set Fehl off a second time who blasted so hard that his cumshot blew over the horizon and out to sea.

Minutes passed before the trio finally made their way out from under the lion and the lion drained enough to stand with a bulging belly. He flexed down and crunched his abs, absorbing the cum and milk as fuel. Hymn continued to spray milk from his massive nipples while Gehn craned his neck to sniff the musk of his delightful lovers. The dragon smiled, “I think this might be the start of something wonderful.”

The lion watched as Fehl and Ehlder's orgasms faded down. The pair lay exhausted on the ground. Everyone present began to return to their normal sizes once more. Fahr watched as he returned to his normal buff stature and said, “What? Over so soon?”

Ehlder grinned as he licked some of the mutual cum from his mustache, “Nothing is over, my good friend. Now that we are all travelers, we have had an awakening. That power will spread through us whenever we need to call upon it. Other latent abilities will manifest in time as well.”

“We can get freaky with our sizes whenever we want?” asked Hymn, “That's freakin' awesome!”

“It is,” smiled the mouse, “I wonder if I might have a moment with you chaps though. Now that the initial lust has faded a bit, my mind is cleared and I have something to ask of you lot.”

“What is it, Ehlder?” asked Fehl as he went over to lay atop his rodent lover.

“There is something terrible. It is coming to this world. I came here to find special individuals like you that we might train and I could use your help to defend this world. That way it would not end up like my home planet,” said Ehlder.

The four furries looked to one another and then back to the mouse with a smile. Fehl kissed Ehlder on the lips and said, “I think I speak for all of us when I say we're ready to start right away.”

As they all celebrated with a few more orgasmic conclusions, elsewhere in the world, a top a castle tower on a floating island, there was a massive blue beast of a man, staring at a wall of computer monitors from a captain's chair. He wore a black suit that looked like it had been painted on over his muscles and he stared at the monitors from behind a pair of black-rimmed eyeglasses.

An ogre with brown hair stepped into the monitor room, meek as a mouse. He also wore a suit but seemed very uncomfortable to be doing so. He approached the beast as he watched. The beast spun in his chair and addressed the ogre, “What is it this time, Rohr?”

“S-sir, we have reports from several satellites of a number of unregistered teleports and trans-dimensional jumps occurring within the last few hours,” said the ogre.

The blue beast of a man turned back to his monitors, “I know. I've been monitoring the situation.”

“W-what should we do, sir?” asked the ogre.

The beast of a man pulled a manilla folder out from his jacket, “We gather these individuals I've selected. They will be sent to meet with the jumpers and then brought back here for proper testing.”

The ogre took the folder, “But sir. These just look like regular civilians. What do you intend to do exactly?”

“That's for me to know and for you to find out,” said the beast of a man, “And you'll find out soon enough.”

To be continued in Part Two:

Of Gods and Men and Godly Men

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I still can't believe you did this so fast. I can't wait to make comics or ideas based off of this. The growth, the magic, the romance is stellar.

Do note for fans of the story:

Fehl and Vet are not meant for adult settings. Dangeresque only has the rights do to that under my permission. ❤️ Other Characters such as Hymn and Gehn yes, people can use.

Fehl_Ehl_01.png

• Upvote 1

I am so honored to be allowed to utilize your characters. Especially Fehl. It feels so amazing to have found you liking this story so much. It is one of my favorite stories even though I'm only borrowing the characters and setting to help bring another world to life ^.^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wild 8lue Yonder

Part Two:

Of Gods and Men and Godly Men...

Ehlder and Thuvar are creations of Mr. Mouse, all other primary and secondary characters along with the contents of the Universe of 8lue are creations of the ever wonderful Zhu. All other story elements and characters are original creations either by Mr. Mouse or Zhu. All participants in any sexual or erotic activities are over the age of eighteen and are willing participants. Any resemblance to any characters living, dead, living dead, ever living, undead, deadbeat or otherwise is entirely coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy this collaborative work of fiction which has no basis on real events either through experience or heresay. Now without further delay... on with the show!

The Universe designated as 8lue was a place that many people from our Earth would consider strange. The natives to the planet Magnasia were a people born of magic. It was a Universe where magic was prominent and flowed quite freely. It revitalized not only the native inhabitants but all who visited that place. Humans, aliens, furries, and all creatures who went there were strengthened by the magics that flowed through them. Most everyone who lived there used magic in their every day life to enhance it along side technology. Although there were some who were more in tuned to the magic elements than others and they had the power to use those magics with great purpose should the need arise. Everyone took basic magic in schools but only a few ever studied it as a profession. Even those that were adept more often chose different careers but used magic to help enhance their lives in their jobs of choice.

One such man was a well to do anthro camel at a sales agency in the city of Luhtaggen. He learned that he was adept at spirit magic and used that to put a little extra oomph into his sales pitches. He was tops in his company for three years running. At least he was until that fateful day...

He was in his corner office on the thirty fifth floor, dressed in an Armani suit that he had custom tailored on his last jump trip to Earth from Universe Ma6enta, which people pronounced as magenta. The camel man stood seven feet tall and had big feet, even for his size, not to mention his fantastically built body. The bulge in his slacks would put every Earth man to shame. It was a good thing his suit was a custom as he would have never fit into anything off the rack from Earth.

He was putting a golf ball into a cup when he heard a buzz come from the intercom on his desk. He pushed the button to answer, “You've got Pehn, what can I do for you?”

The nasally voice of his assistant came over the line, “I have a man here who says he is from some place called Blue Beast. They have him in the lobby and he is requesting to see you immediately.”

Pehn swallowed hard and said, “Did they say what they wanted with me?”

“They wouldn't give us any information other than they needed you down there right now, Mr. Campbelle,” said his assistant.

Pehn thought for a moment then shrugged, “Alright well, tell them I'll be right down.”

Pehn walked to a full length mirror on the back of his office door, straightened his suit and tie, then made his way out. He took a private elevator down to the second floor and then walked the stairs to the lobby where he saw a purple furred bear, with brown headfur and long sideburns standing by the security desk in a far cheaper black suit.

The bear wore dark sunglasses and appeared to have a lithe swimmers build tucked under his suit. His tail seemed to wiggle a bit as he chatted away with the security guards. Pehn cleared his throat and the bear spun on his heels to greet him. He tucked his sunglasses away and when the camel finally saw his eyes he also saw the purple bear appeared to be quite young. Must have been fresh out of some academy or another.

The bear walked up to him and offered a hand to shake, “Are you Pehnrose Balu Campbelle, Sir?”

Pehn noted that the bear's voice confirmed his age as he nodded, “Yes that is who I am. What's all the hullabaloo?”

The bear smiled with a nod as they shook hands, “Mr. Campbelle? My name is special agent Anha. Your government needs you.”

A couple hundred miles north, in the small and mostly suburban town of Gheron, there was a very smart botanist who was using his parent's farm to run his business and various plant growth experiments. He had settled down in one of the more rural areas of Gheron to grow so plants he had gotten from one of the Earths he'd jumped to during his time at college. This particular day he was just in town to get some supplies before he headed back to his private cabin.

The bison man was muscled beyond beefy. They bulged far larger than the largest body builder on Earth. The massive bison stood at seven feet two inches of height with feet so large that there were hardly any shoes in his size, at least not that he could afford as a starving botanist. He walked into town wearing only a red flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and a set of blue jean overalls. That was usually all he ever wore.

There was a scrawny boy at the five and dime, no more than four feet tall with limbs slim and lithe. He took over the shop from his grandfather and the sheep man was now the one running the business. He wore a tee shirt and jean shorts, and was out that day just sweeping the shop stoop and waved to the actor as he approached, “Hey, Mihk. Coming by for the usual grocery run today?”

Mihk the buffalo man nodded and rubbed the back of his head. When he brought his arm up it flexed his bicep and accidentally tore the sleeve from his arm, “Oops. Heh. Yeah I am. Guess I should even this out, eh?”

He put on a bit of a show and flexed his other arm and the opposite sleeve ripped clean off his body. The skinny sheep's eyes bulged out as he watched the massive man, his heart throbbed for the massive man as he walked into the store. Mihk had to turn sideways to squeeze in the doorway due to his extra wide shoulders.

The massive man looked around the shop and saw his grocery order set aside behind the counter already, but he wanted to pick out a few extra things he forgot to add to his list. While he was looking about, the sheep man ran back into the store and said, “Mihk! There's some fella outside in a suit who's lookin' for ya!”

The hulking man wiped some sweat from his forehead and said, “Someone in a suit wants to talk with me? Who in tarnation? Is this one of Behvro's pranks?”

“Dunno. They knew yer name though. Take a look fer yerself big fella,” said the slim shopkeep as he pointed outside to someone who was hard to see through the window. Mihk squinted but couldn't quite make them out.

“Guess I'll have to check it out. Maybe they finally decided to get back to me about my grant funds...” said the bison man. He walked outside and saw a man in a suit. A rather large and muscular man, who paled in comparison to the bison. He was a mouse with blue fur and a mustache, if one didn't know better they might have mistaken him for Ehlder... that is if one were to also know Ehlder in the first place, which Mihk didn't. The mouse removed his dark sunglasses and smiled a wide grin when he said, “Hello there. Are you Mihkensei Bleu Buisson?”

The bison crossed his sleeveless arms across his chest and shot the mouse a suspicious look, “That depends on who wants to know.”

The mouse bopped his head, “Where are my manners. My name is Dohnavin Blue Cilan-Tron, but you can call me Dohn. Everyone does.”

He offered a hand to shake and the bison accepted it, shaking his hand, “And what can I do for you Dohn?”

Dohn nodded and said, “Well, I'm with Blue Beast and to be honest Mr. Buisson... Your government could really use your help.”

It seemed the Blue Beast had it's fingers spreading throughout the world, the same could be said of the modeling studio that the lion model Fahr had disappeared from just the day before. In it was a canine man with golden fur. He was a bit of a mutt with a swimmers build. He wore a pink tee shirt that day with a red blazer, tight red pants, and a pair of fashionable sneakers. He was so worried about his friend that vanished and when he was contacted by Blue Beast and told to meet at the studio where Fahr the lion had disappeared, he was all too happy to comply.

The elevator doors opened and he walked down the hall to the studio where he saw two agents, one was a pale ogre with brown hair and a bit of an underbite, who stood at six foot eight inches tall. The other was a human male with red hair who appeared quite hirsute for a human and stood at least six foot eight inches tall. The five foot tall canine male walked up to the men who were both incredibly muscular and hung, either of them appeared like they had been painted into their suits.

“Are you from Blue Beast?” asked the canine man with fresh dried tears still on his face.

The human seemed to be running some kind of a scan with a large box attached to a rod by a telephone cord. The box buzzed and clicked but he didn't really speak. The ogre removed his sunglasses and said “We are. My name is Agent Rohr and this is Agent Mute. Are you Kahleander Kaskae, better known as Kahl?”

The canine started to cry again, “Do you know what happened to my friend?”

“Mr. Lunardi is fine. He was teleported away and we are monitoring his activity even as we speak,” said Rohr.

Kahl wiped his face and sniffed as he leaned against a pillar in relief, “Oh thank goodness. I just saw some strangers pop in out of nowhere and then they all vanished.”

“We know,” said Agent Rohr, “One other question. Have you ever teleported or jumped to another dimension, Kahl?”

The canine sniffled a bit, “Yeah, I been to Calitross in Ye11ow and Earth from 5iolet on vacations. Why?”

The ogre smiled as Mute looked to the canine man, “Because, Kahl, your government could use your help.”

Things were well under way for the young, lithe, canine man... but what became of the five heroes who were trapped on that small abandoned island? Ehlder, Fahr, Fehl, Gehn and Hymn were just fine on that island.

They couldn't travel with the belt until Ehlder had a chance to tinker with it again. The malfunction that brought them there might be too dangerous to risk any further jumps until he could examine it with the proper tools, many of which were left in his pants and smashed to bits on their first day on the island. Nevertheless, there was plenty of tropical fruit for them to eat and over the course of a week, cut off from the rest of the world, both Ehlder and Fehl trained them to use their innate magical talents. After the jumps they found it was far easier to tap into abilities they didn't know they had.

Fehl was already a student of magic and had picked up a thing or two over the years, though his formal training had only just begun. However, thanks to the jumps he had become quite proficient quite a bit faster in his matter manipulation skills. Ehlder however, was more prepared for the change and his powers of matter magic were amplified, and he was the primary educator as of this group he was the only with formal magical schooling.

In time they discovered Hymn the bear had powers of fire and ice magic; Gehn the dragon had powers over dark and light magics; while Fahr the lion had powers of Body magic which allowed him to manipulate his body and the bodies of others more than any of the other sorcerers on that island.

It was a week of getting to know each other. A week of personal exploration in more ways than merely sexual gratification, although there was a lot of it. A week that will eventually get it's own spin off story in the future. However, the story at hand takes place after that week. The magics were practiced with no spell phones to contact the outside world. No way to get help. And so the five men gathered and focused their mystic energies to Fahr the lion to help him amplify his own powers over body magic that he might alter himself and help get them home.

The normally six foot five inch tall lion grew till he stood two hundred and fifty feet tall. A Goliath of pure brawn with bulging muscles that were outlandish even at his size. His abs were fantastic, not that he would be able to tell from the sheer girth of his enormous chest. His pectoral shelf extended out from his body a good fifty feet with muscle cleavage that could contain busses and nipples that could crush cars. Speaking of busses, his massive feet were so large that busses wouldn't even make good skates for the giant.

His perfect mane flowed in the breeze and his body hair lengthened under his pits, over his pecs, around his crotch, and over his hands and feet. His forehead bulged with a bit of extra size, while his jaw squared out and gave him a bit of an overbite with a swollen and much larger lower lip. His overall facial features made him look more bestial and primitive. Perhaps the most bestial thing of all on his body was his cock. It had grown with him and rested atop his boulder caliber balls at fifty feet long when soft.

The exertion of the magic energies had given the other four a boost and to travel in a more leisurely ride they all allowed them swell to muscular, hirsute, hung, behemoths that stood fifteen feet in height with large feet and luscious bulges across their bodies. They sat on Fahr's titanic pecs as he walked out to sea.

The water in the island belt, for the most part, got no deeper than a hundred and fifty feet. Occasionally the bottoms of his pecs dipped into the water, but for most of the walk it was only up to the lion's waist. The four men atop his chest traveled in style and lay back to relax on their walk to civilization.

Gehn the dragon snuggled up to his bear friend Hymn on one pec, while Ehlder and Fehl snuggled up close on the other. Fehl looked to Ehlder and said, “It's going to be so good to be back at home after all this time. I bet a lot of people were... or I guess are still worried about us.”

“I'm sure that with a few calls that things can be made right again. Who knows what they thought but it would have been near impossible for them to have traced us. Magic was the fastest way back,” said Ehlder as the sea winds billowed over those fantastic pecs.

“Surely I could have used my ice magic to freeze a path back,” said Hymn, “I bet I could have gotten quite a ways at the very least. Island to island.”

“Salt water is harder to freeze than ordinary water, my dear Hymn,” said Ehlder.

“While my powers of dark and light magic might not have been able to make a walkway home,” began Gehn, “Both you and Fehl are experienced matter magicians. You could have changed the water to rocks and made a walkway back.”

“Alchemic changes are very draining if done in vast quantities. Millions and millions of gallons of water would have had to of been changed for us to make a path back home,” said Ehlder, “It would have been harder than even trying to freeze a path back.”

“My body was the best route then,” commented Fahr as his voice bellowed through the air, his feet rumbling the sea floor beneath him as they made their way all those miles back to Fehl's home island, “I need to make so many spell phone calls when we get back. My agents and my friends are gonna be so worried. Hope I still have a job after this.”

“I don't know about you guys but I would be so happy to taste some food that wasn't a medly of jungle fruit,” said Fehl.

“Mmmmmm...” rumbled Fahr, “Manufactured products...”

“What do you guys miss about civilization?” Fehl asked to Hymn and Gehn.

They looked to one another and then spoke in unison, “Weed.”

Everyone shared a good chuckle before Gehn looked to Ehlder, “What are you going to do first once we get back?”

All eyes fell to him as the body rumbled through the powerful sea at a good jogging pace. Ehlder cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his head, “Well, chaps, I suppose first I will get my belt working... and then I have to resume my mission. There's still something bad headed to this world and I need to find the people who can help me stop it.”

“You've been very vague about what the bad thing is headed this way,” said Fahr as he stopped walking in a shallow spot of the ocean. The water only came up to his ankles and crashed against his toes and lower legs on the good waves, “I think I'm going to stop the lion ferry till I hear something about what exactly is coming for us all.”

Ehlder swallowed hard, “Right... well... On my world there was something that happened. An accident in mixing magic and technology. It made a dark beast we came to know was called: the Roaxix. It has only one purpose. It goes to worlds where magic thrives and then it devours those worlds bit by bit. People and all. It has fed on seven worlds now and it is my belief in tracking this beast that it is on it's way to this world next.”

“Well that sucks,” said Fahr, “How can you stop it?”

Ehlder nodded, “The few scientists that survived my world's destruction, along with myself, found that while the Roaxix devours worlds of magic, that magic might be the key to not only sating it's hunger but in reversing the damage it had done. Restoring the worlds devoured. A proper mixture of the right elements being cast by the right people could save everyone.”

Fehl snuggled into Ehlder's chest, “Who's to say you haven't already found some of the people you need?”

Ehlder smiled, “I was thinking rather the same.”

Fahr nodded with a grin, “Well I should be moving us along then. Seems like we have a lot more to do.”

Before the massive lion could move there was a disturbance in the waters before the group as something massive and dark swam up to them. Something giant approached and stood up in the water. A massive man who looked to be an anthropomorphic sperm whale with a giant head rose from the waves completely naked. He stood before them with muscles and a package that could rival the lion's own in his bulging glory. The ground shook with his thundering foot steps as he approached.

“Who dares to cast powerful magics in my island seas? Who dares to crush my sands with quaking footfalls? Who dares trespass in my rea...” The whale stopped short of his last sentence as he stood a mere two hundred feet tall and his face was actually mostly below the two hundred and fifty foot tall lion's chest. He blinked and looked up at the massive man before him, who carried other men on his chest.

“Huh? Who are you?” asked the lion to the whale.

“Me?” asked the massive sperm whale, “I am Thuvar the Crashing Wave. Guardian of the seas around my islands. I protect them from wrongful magics and those who would cast them... and who am I speaking to?”

“Well I'm Fahr,” said the massive lion placing a hand on his chest in a feminine manner. He then pointed to each of the men on his pecs as he leaned down a little to show them off, “And this is Gehn, Hymn, Fehl and Ehlder. We were just going on a leisurely stroll home as we got stuck on a deserted island.”

“I suppose there's nothing wrong with that,” said the literal whale of a man as he bit his lower lip and fidgeted a bit while looking over the very sexy group before him, “I would be happy to offer my assistance... in exchange for help in return.”

“We'll take any assistance you can give!” said Ehlder, “But what could we possibly do to help you?”

There was thud of something wet hitting the bottom of the lion's pecs. Fahr took a couple steps back to see what the source of the sound was. The whale's massive humanoid cock was now fully erect and as long hard as the lion's was soft. He blushed slightly and said, “It is lonely being a guardian... I've not been with anyone in some time as there are none who could accept my size... but you...”

The lion rolled his eyes then looked to the men on his chest, “What do you say? Shall we have some fun at sea guys?”

The response was a unanimous and resounding yes.

On cue, the lion's mast rose to it's full two hundred foot glory in a matter of seconds. It went between the legs of the whale and lifted the massive beast of a man from his feet into the air as he had never been before. The whale's gargantuan humanoid cock was thrust between the pecs of Fahr's feline glory and found it was engulfed completely with the head pushing between that impossible clevage till it came out the other side. Overwhelmed, Thuvar grabbed onto his lover's chest and began to thrust in and out of it as his rear hotdogged the lion's own tremendous log of flesh.

The lion purred which vibrated not only the massive god of a whale and the cock flesh trapped in between his monsterous pecs, but also sent pleasurable vibrations through the bodies of those that rode his chest. Thuvar the sperm whale's pecs rested atop Fahr's chest as he thrust into those pecs and both Gehn the dragon and Hymn the bear saw an opportunity before them.

The fifteen foot tall musclebound pair headed for a massive whale nipple each, and each with a cock that measured a good ten feet before their bodies. Both their cocks and bodies were incredibly thick and throbbing with huge veins. Gehn thrust his cock into the left whale nipple while Hymn thrust into the one on the right. Thuvar the whale billowed out a huge plume from the blowhole atop his head as the cocks thrust into his nipples, it was only that the lion flexed his chest over that cock which kept him from cumming. The chest squeezed just right to help the whale hold off his load while the smaller and incredibly powerful musclebound furries fucked his chest.

The whale's mouth hung agape while he was pleasured. Thrusting into that chest. Fehl and Elder were both enticed by the gargantuan cock that popped in and out before them through the pectoral cleavage of their hirsute and powerful lion friend. The mouse and cetacoon only had to look each other in the eyes for a moment and they knew exactly what the other wanted to do.

They walked over the pecs to the massive tube of cockflesh, both sporting ten foot members on their fifteen foot tall, hyper, muscular frames. Ehlder approached the cock first, watching the whale's member's head only swell larger as his nipples were taken advantage of, he aimed his own dick at the humongous whale's blowhole... then he plugged it. The massively muscular mouse, who was tremendous by most mere mortals, paled in comparison to the size of the sperm whale guardian, who's cock he was fucking. Nevertheless the whale seemed to enjoy that insertion and as the mouse took hold of that cock head, he thrust in and out, his cock growing inside the cock of the massive godly man.

The whale nearly came again and were it not for the cock of the powerful mouse plugging his cum hole, he would have erupted a second time. His balls only got bigger and bigger as his loads were held off. The whole display made Fehl and Fahr extremely horny. Fahr the lion held off on touching himself for the time being as the slightest touch or grip might set him off. Fehl the cetacoon had no need for such restraints and masturbated on the lion's pecs, leaking more precum than a hundred men of half his size could hope to in a year.

Fehl pressed his massive cock to the very tight rear end of his super strong lover mouse and as he pushed against it, his massive cock bent and folded a bit. He grunted and the mouse relaxed then suddenly his cock jumped into Ehlder by a couple feet. The massive and powerful mouse flexed in response, all his muscles jumped up in size by a few feet in circumference as he was entered by the cetacoon. He looked back and grinned to Fehl over his shoulder.

Fehl returned the smile and thrust another three feet into his lover. His cock didn't grow in length but he thickened it by several feet around. The extra girthy mouse moaned as he bit his lower lip. He started to fuck in and out of that whale cock while Fehl pushed in and out of his lover's rump. The cetacoon took the mouse by the hips and his slow thrusts might have been considered quite gentle despite their hyper and hypermuscular sizes. The macro lion had seen and felt almost all he could take.

As the burly men made love on and to the whale, Thuvar felt a power pass to his body. The massive lion and his powerful friends shared their power with the whale of a man and suddenly the whale felt a change. His head sprouted a glorious mane of hair. Long white flowing locks grew from atop his head and swept back to rest on his powerful shoulders. Then a long beard, like the sea god Poseidon grew on his chin, with a mustache to match. His veined chest sprouted sprigs of thick hair, up his shoulders and across his forearms. A treasure trail of white hair grew down the middle of his abs and a glorious bush of white pubes on his crotch. His massive hands swelled bigger, as did his feet, as both became hirsute. His legs were not to be out done as they sprouted white hair to match that of his powerful arms.

The whale's cock swelled bigger till even when he pulled out, as far as he could go, it still stuck out a good twenty feet from the lion's pecs. The cock head swelled to even more monsterous proportions as he got more turned on during the whole affair. He didn't understand the power that flowed into him but it felt so good that he didn't mind.

Gehn and Hymp kept fucking those massive pectoral muscles via the nipples but then the nipples swelled, erecting like massive cocks on the whale's chest which only swelled bigger with each heart throb. The dragon and bear held on and kept fucking, their cocks swelling bigger within the nipples to better fill them out and to go all the way into the massive whale's pecs. It felt so good that the whale's massive feet stretched, growing larger.

His soles flexed till he stood atop Fahr's own tremendous feet, matching them for size but with soles to put his to shame. The lion flexed his feet, splaying his toes and willing them longer. His feet grew wider and the hair on them got thicker beneath the whale feet. A pleasureable experience for the both of them. The massive lion flexed the soles of his feet and they swelled, elevating the tops of his feet so they were fully above the crashing waves by a good fifty feet. A flex of his toes crushed the sand so hard that it turned to glass and then the ocean cooled glass was crushed under tons of weight.

As the muscle power flowed through everyone into the bear of a whale, they all started to grow hairier. Their head and facial hair all grew considerably larger. Fehl held onto Ehlder hard as he felt the hair on his forearms and calves grow. His knuckles got hairier, transforming as a werewolf's might. He could feel his toes do the same. His forehead bulged and made him look more primitive and his jaw thickened to add to his burly nature. His pecs only flexed and bulged bigger on every thrust into Ehlder.

Ehlder in the meantime had a bit of a different growth. His hair was already in a pony tail but grew all the way down his back as it freed itself from it's confines. His blue and lightly red flowing hair rippled in the sea breeze and from the breath of the cetacoon and lion alike. His chest and back got far hairier and became lush jungles of manly fur that accentuated his profound musculature. He held onto that massive cock that he fucked, his veiny dick getting so thick that his member's veins could be seen through the cock of the other man. He kept thrusting as his balls grew and slapped the underside of that massive cock head with every thrust.

Ehlder's feet grew giant, ten feet long from heel to toe and with toes that curled over and gripped the whale cock he fucked into. Fehl gripped his man's feet with his own so that he could have a better hold to pound even harder into the mouse. His cock bulged that massive mouse stomach yet his invincible abs never seemed to lose definition whatsoever. The mouse gave off a musk that smelled of lavender and was a perfect complimentary scent for Fehl's musk which smelled of eucalyptus to him.

They were in heaven as the pair of Fehl and Ehlder didn't fuck. They made love.

Gehn and Hymn were fucking the massive giant nipples of the whale and both Ehlder and Fehl's eyes bulged out when they saw their huge, lickable, feet just dangling above them so enticingly. They splayed and flexed their toes in pleasure, and Fehl and Ehlder looked to one another and shared a grin. They were on the same page.

They called forth the powers of matter manipulation and drudged up water and sand from the seas to change it to fabric and covered those tootsies with warm fuzzy socks. The bear and dragon were concerned but for a moment but then looked over at the pair riding the cock who shot them finger guns after they noticed.

The dragon shook his head and then only intensified his thrusts and milk spurted around his cock, as well as into it, filling his balls bigger and bigger. Gehn felt milk dribble and then flow down his legs till they soaked his socks. He moaned and flexed his feet, growing them bigger and bigger in the wet socks.

Hymn was in similar trouble but took a slower approach, his cock thickened inside that massive nipple and practically drank down the milk to his balls, his feet flexed larger in his dry socks but they ripped through without that milky elixer soaking them first. The bear thrusted slower into the whale as his toes and heels poked through the tatterd socks on his feet. He looked to Gehn who now had his hands behind his head, the thick underarm hair wafting in the sea breeze as he gripped the huge nipple with his tremendous feet in wet socks and held on while he fucked. His swaying wrecking balls slamming onto the nipples and got ever closer to the pecs of Fahr.

Hymn's balls swelled faster as they took in more of the whale's milk and once both sets of balls rested on his chest, the lion was ready to move onto the next phase of passion for him and his whole group. He saw as the dragon and bear with balls on his pecs began to get hairier with biceps and calves that flexed bigger and bigger on every thrust. The socks were toast. The whale felt so good that he put both hands behind his head and showed off the plumes of white pit hair that had grown under each arm. Flaunting for the lion as he thrust and experienced sensations he never thought could be possible.

“Get ready for some real rocking everyone...” Fahr forewarned. His purring intensified and in doing so his Adam's apple swelled far larger than before, also lowering his grunting voice by a few more registers. That was when he took the whale by the hips and lifted him. His cock moved on it's own and pushed into the whale, spreading him wide. The lion wrapped his tail around the whale's cock's base to keep him from cumming as the massive being took a hundred feet of lion dick in a mere few seconds. The whale's balls only grew as yet another orgasmic eruption was averted.

The lion only shifted his hips to thrust in and out of the whale, thrusting further inside him with a bigger cock than he had ever had the pleasure of knowing. Two muscular beasts fucked his nipples; Two fucked his cock; and a muscle god of a lion fucked his now hairy ass. His massive pontoons of feet started to lightly stomp on the ground as he got up on his massive, still growing toes and the lowered back down to rest on his heels, with every single thrust. The whale had never known such pleasures... and they only got better once the orgasms started.

Gehn and Hymn came into his nipples first. They gripped tight and let loose thousands of gallons into the gargantuan whale pecs, inflating them till they resembled huge, veiny, muscular breasts. The pecs of the whale swelled till they engulfed the portion of his cock that protruded from between the lion god's pecs. In turn this also engulfed Fehl, Ehlder, and even Fahr's head, all of whom's eyes bulged as they saw the pectoral muscles grow at them with tremendous speed and the sound of gushing fluid as they were filled by a mighty pair who couldn't stop cumming if they tried.

To be trapped inside the sperm whale's pecs as they inflated like cum balloons with the feel of gushing hot fluid around them was pure bliss for Ehlder and Fahr. The cetacoon was the first of the pair to erupt. He came so hard that it gushed out of Ehlder's mouth and around Fehl's mammoth member. The whale watched as cetacoon cum exploded out from between his massive pecs. That's not to say that the engulfing process wasn't horribly sexy to the lion as well. Fahr pursed his tremendous swelling lips and drank of the seed that spurted out between the hairy pecs that swallowed his head. He noted that the seed had notes of the tropical fruit they had all been eating over the past week.

It turned him on so much that his tail let loose of the whale cock at the same moment that Ehlder came a practical sea of cum down the whale cock. The whale's balls got so big that they swelled to either side of the lion and himself. Inflating till they touched the ground and covered Fahr's gargantuan feet, alongside the whale's own swollen flexing feet, eliciting the lion to curl his toes and crush the sand and rock beneath his feet. The whale was able to see over the lion's tremendous shoulders and he saw a sight that put the fear of the gods within him. The lion's balls had swollen all on their own from the power of the orgasms around him. It enhanced his body magic powers and sent them into overdrive. His balls swelled and grew till they blocked out the sun. Then they rumbled and quaked the ground as the lion was about to let loose.

Fahr the lion felt it about to happened and forewarned everyone saying, “Get ready guys... I'm about to show you what a real orgasm looks like.”

The lion's deep and silky voice reverberated through his chest and the sight of those balls finally overwhelmed Thuvar the sperm whale. His cock erupted without warning as he was rocked by the most powerful orgasm he ever had. He had never known such bliss as his cock erupted with millions of gallons of seed which blew the mouse and cetacoon from his moby dick. The mouse and his cetacoon over were blown into the air on a plume of quite delicious whale cum and bounced on waves and waves of it till they landed on the clevage of Fahr's own massive balls. They were trapped between the rumbling mountainous testicles and then there was a sudden calm. The winds blew hard as everyone had just enough time to get their bearings and become aware of the cumpocalypse that was about to begin. Then it happened in earnest.

The lion came.

The world went black and white. White from the seed that filled the whale and erupted out of both of his ends and black from the way those millions of gallons of cum blocked out the sun as it blasted to the sky to rain down for miles around the copulating couple. The whale flexed his pecs and a mix of man milk and cum blasted the pair of fucking furs from his nipples, cascading them end over end to also land on Fahr's rapidly diminishing balls. Everyone did their best to hang onto the plentiful, lucious, fur of those massive balls to keep from flying away and being washed out to the ocean by the literal cum tsunami that the giants managed to produce. Fahr's nipples grew longer and harder then erupted with twin cum geysers that would have surely washed away the whale from him were he not impaled on the lion's titanic cock.

Time became an abstract concept as the mutual orgasms seemed to go on for so long that the sea around them turned white. After the whale and lion had finished erupting, the lion shrank down to a far smaller and more manageable fifteen feet tall. His huge cock slipped from the beast of a whale man and he fell into the literal sea of cum along with his fellow travelers by the whale's feet as waves of cum crashed over them.

The five men who were marooned on an island together just floated on their backs in the sea of their pleasure and extacy. All were at a loss for words as the whale fell down on his butt. His cock splashed waves of semen on them as it crashed down before them. Fahr managed to hold onto the frock coat, where the technologically advanced belt had been wrapped. It was previously engulfed in his pecs until he reduced in size quite suddenly.

The whale lay back and once they had recovered, the massive furs swam over to him and climbed atop his torso to float atop him like a boat made of muscles.

Thuvar the guardian of the island seas looked down at the littles on his chest and said, “I never knew anything could feel like that. You guys are amazing.”

“We do our best,” smiled Fahr as his tail wagged ever so happily. He practically had hearts in his eyes as he ran his hands through that lush beard the whale now sported, “You're not so bad yourself, big boy.”

“I feel like this meeting was quite fortuitous,” said Ehlder, “That and it is always fun to make new friends.”

“You would... call a beast like me... a friend?” asked the Whale.

“I'd call you a lover,” said Fahr as the lion model flashed him a winning smile and a wink that made Thuvar blush a bit, “All that sexual activity was quite draining though. Don't know that I could focus my magics to grow that size again today after such an incredible sexual display.”

“Why were you so big before and now so small?” asked the whale.

“I used my powers of body magic to grow so we could get home. All our spell phones were tragically left behind as we got accidentally transported so we couldn't call for help,” said the lion, his tail still wagging happily as he looked over the massive whale, “I'm Fahr by the way.”

“I remember,” said the whale, “Don't think I could ever forget any of you. You said you were all going somewhere?”

“We were heading to the island of Aukarii, up the Busca river a ways to Sehdra lake and then my home town of Canavar. It's the closest of our homes to where we got transported to. When we get there we can make some calls to let people know we're alright,” said Fehl.

Thuvar nodded and said, “Well I don't know about those other places, as I mostly remain at sea due to my sheer size, but I do know where Aukarii is. I can get you guys there in a matter of a couple of hours.”

“You would do that for us, Thuvar?” asked the lion, rather infatuated by the beastly guardian.

“In a heartbeat,” said the whale.

The group was set and sat atop the whale's head as he swam out of the sea of semen to the open waters. He swam with incredible speed. Far faster than the giant's jog could have ever hoped to get them where they were going. They made their way to the port by the Busca river's edge. He let them off on a dock where they luckily had five thongs remaining after that incredible week so that they wouldn't walk naked back to civilization. Ehlder also donned his frock coat and belt once on dry land, only slightly more clothed than his companions.

Fahr was saddened to find the whale had no spell phone, as they didn't come in his size, so there were no numbers to swap. He made the whale promise to wait for him at that port till he could return, promising to come back as fast as he could. With that they managed to hitch a boat ride up the river to take them back to Canavar.

After such a long journey they managed to make it back to Fehl's apartment. It was a small one bedroom but in their default sizes the five men were quite comfortable therein. Gehn and Hymn were exhausted by the journey and Fehl offered them his bed where they almost immediately fell asleep once in each other's arms. Vet was happy to hear from Fehl, who called him on the land line. They chatted a while and caught up with the call ending on a promise that Vet would run Fehl's spell phone by in the morning. Afterwards Fahr had so many people to call that he took over the couch and just kept talking. His friends and family were happy to hear from him, especially Kahl.

While the lion lay back on the couch, talking to Kahl of his adventures and newest beau, Ehlder followed Fehl to the bedroom where he got them both some proper pants. He got Ehlder a button up shirt and wore a vest himself.

While donning a long black scarf, the cetacoon led the mouse back to the living room where they sat next to one another on the floor. He smiled to the mouse, “I know those two in there are exhausted but I feel kind of wired myself after everything in this past week.”

“I know what you mean, my friend,” said Ehlder, “What might you propose we do with all this extra energy?”

“A date,” said Fehl.

Ehlder was taken a back a bit, “Beg pardon?”

“You and me,” said Fehl as his tail twitched happily, “What do you say to us going on a proper date?”

“I... I would... I'd really like that, Fehl,” the mouse smiled a bit flustered, “I haven't been on many dates in my day so I fear I'd be a bit rusty with it all...”

Fehl chuckled a bit and kissed the mouse on the nose, “That's alright. Just follow my lead.”

Ehlder nodded, “So then what do we do first?”

Fehl grabbed a coin pouch, tucked it into his belt, then grabbed the mouse's hand, and led him to the door, “Fahr, we're going out for a while. Probably won't be back till late. Don't wait up.”

Fahr covered the phone receiver and smiled, “Have fun you two. I'll be occupied here for a while.”

The lion went on with his call, dishing with his friend, then the pair went outside. They walked down the street barefoot and feeling a bit stylish as they passed by peopl. Ehlder followed along while Fehl led them to a small outdoor bistro. They were seated right away and placed a small order, more of a snack than a meal. They nibbled away at their muffins that night while sipping fancy teas and just talking. They talked for hours but the time vanished from under them. They only left the bistro because they closed it out by accident. Fehl paid their bill, and would not have even realized it was after midnight if the bistro hadn't closed on them.

They ran through the streets like a couple of playful children. Fehl showed that the buildings of Canavar all had a special style of construction so that the fit people of that city could easily climb the sides with special ladders made right into the construction. They ran across the rooftops and leaped from building to building while chuckling at the fun of it all.

Fehl suddenly stopped atop one building then said, “I want to try something tonight.”

“What's that my dear Fehl?” asked the mouse.

“Well I don't want to use any magic or shape changes. Just you and me tonight as we are. I want to be with you as you are and visa versa. At least for tonight,” said Fehl.

The mouse grinned and his mustache curled, “I think that sounds like a grand idea, my good friend.”

“Great,” Fehl smiled, “One last place to go on this date then! Follow me.”

He slid down the roof on a slide like structure to the street and Ehlder followed along. They ran past the edge of the city to a massive hill at the foot of a mountain that framed the city by the lake. They went to the very top of the hill in the field, where it very clear and the light pollution of the city dimmed. The stars above shined so bright.

Fehl flopped back onto the hill and spread his arms and legs. Elder took off his frock coat and tech-heavy belt then sat next to the dashing cetacoon. Despite the stars above, the mouse only stared at the cetacoon, “Beautiful view tonight.”

Fehl smiled and pulled the mouse to lay down then rolled atop the man. They lay chest to chest and he stared into Ehlder's eyes, “I fully agree.”

They pressed lips slowly, a bit gingerly at first, before their kiss began in earnest. They lay there with Fehl atop Elder for a while, just making out with only the moon and stars to light their way. Fehl sat up atop Ehlder and undid the mouse's button up shirt to reveal his bulging, muscular, furry chest. He panted a bit and rubbed his hands over that chest, paying special attention to Ehlder's nipples which drug a soft coo from the man beneath him. The cetacoon then ripped the mouse shirt the rest of the way, popping the bottom buttons off, only for them to bounce off his bare chest.

The mouse got up a bit so that he could assist his friend in getting that shirt off, then helped Fehl out of his scarf and vest. Fehl just lay back down on Ehlder, bare chest to bare chest, sharing another kiss together. The cetacoon pulled from the kiss, his face just hovering above the mouse's own as they shared each other's breaths, panting with passion as their chests rose and fell together.

Then Fehl got an idea. He stood and donned his scarf again, confusing the mouse as he faced away from him. Ehlder sat up and watched as Fehl turned to face him, doing a sensual dance with his long scarf. The sexy dance turned into a striptease as he undid his fabric belt and let it fall to the ground. Ehlder got the idea and quickly removed his own pants to lay naked before his lover.

The mouse's fifteen inch soft member, already that long without a magical aid, began to stir. He knew that the cetacoon's cock matched his own in size and he watched in earnest as the striptease proceeded till the scarf was the only part of Fehl's clothing that remained yet it didn't hang low enough to completely conceal that massive fifteen inch soft member. The scarf came off and Fehl thrust his hips, making his long soft member slap between his legs and it rose and fell like a hypnotic watch that had Ehlder under it's spell. The mouse didn't even realize he got fully hard till his hard cock flexed and slapped him in the face. A shot of precum spurted over to Fehl and graced his form across his chest and crotch. The scarf dropped to the ground and both were fully nude by the light of the moon.

The cetacoon knelt in front of the mouse and sat back so his rump rested on his feet. The mouse then took charge and rose to his feet. He walked over to Fehl and pressed his massive thirty two inches of cock flesh to the face of his friend. Fehl sucked over the massive head and drank of the mouse's precum. Then the mouse started rubbing his foot over Fehl's cock. Fehl moaned around that cock head as his thick, veiny cock throbbed and grew underfoot to it's full thirty two inch length as well. He repositioned and took about half of the mouse cock down his throat as he bobbed back and forth for his lover. Ehlder flexed his toes over Fehl's cock in pleasure.

Fehl fell back and lifted his legs, his tail wagging happily back and forth and Ehlder didn't need a verbal invitation to know what to do. He knelt and got in position then pressed forward. Slowly he entered his lover, leaning down to lick up the length of Fehl's cock as he went in up to his balls. The massive cock stretched Fehl quite a ways.

They grunted as Elder brought his mouth over the cetacoon's cock and the slow, sensual, back and forth girations of their hips. They were in sync from moment one and every movement was pure heaven for both of them. They arrived together.

Fehl came in Ehlder's mouth while Elder came up Fehl's rear and shared an orgasmic bliss beyond any hyper muscled sexpoits they had previously engaged in. Just as themselves. Being with each other. That was a better sensation than any magic had brought them.

They pulled away from each other only to lay naked, side by side under the moonlight, gently kissing before Fehl let out a very happy sigh, “You are incredible.”

“I was thinking the same about you,” said Ehlder, “I've never felt this way about anyone before.”

“Me either,” said Fehl. His heart was in his throat, and not because he just took a giant cock up his rear either. He bit his lip nervously before he let what he had to say out, “I love you, Ehl.”

Ehlder wiped a happy tear from his eye and then kissed the cetacoon happily, “I love you too Fehl.”

They just lay and silently snuggled for a while on that hill, enjoying the naked embrace a while before Fehl said, “Would you be my boyfriend?”

“Are we not already?” asked the mouse with a grin.

They shared another chuckle and then just relaxed. The exploits of the day finally caught up to one another and they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day they awoke, got dressed, and headed back to Fehl's place where Vet was already waiting with Fehl's spell phone in hand. Gehn, Hymn and Fahr were all well rested and ready to head out. They were going to accompany the lion to meet back up with his whale friend... after breakfast that is.

They went back to the same bistro where Fehl and Ehl had their date and had a nice meal together. All noticed the pair holding hands more than normal now and sharing loving glances here and there.

They chartered a boat back down the river to the sea town they came back to the island from. They walked down the main dock, where Thuvar was waiting for them, his chest up out of the water by the front of the docks. His huge face smiled as the lion walked up first.

“Hey big boy,” Fahr smiled up to the whale, “Happy to see me?”

There was a sudden crashing thud to the under side of the dock. A few of the boards behind the five were cracked up a bit. Fahr looked under the dock to confirm his submissions that the source of the thud was the massive whale's massive erection hitting that dock at the mere sight of the muscular model in an overstretched thong. The whale rubbed the back of his head, “Does that answer your question?”

The lion gave a playful growl and did a kitty claw motion to the massive lover. The whale scooped him up and hugged the lion gently to his gargantuan chest, “I missed you, Fahr. I know it was only a night but I worried you weren't going to come back. I'm so happy you did.”

The dock cracked and splintered apart as the whale's cock broke through and lifted the four men up with ease as holding the lion to him was pure extacy to him.

The lion kissed that massive chest and said, “I would never do that. You are incredible and I really want to get to know you, Thuvar.”

The whale was caught off guard by the lion's words and his cock spurted several hundred gallons of precum in response. An angry dock manager walked right up to the gushing cock and screamed, “Oi! Who the hell do you think you are?! Who's gonna fix this mess, ya dick?”

“Oops...” said the whale as he looked at his accidental destruction, “Sorry about that. I would be happy to help fix it though...”

Right then a man dressed in a black suit walked down the docks to the dock manager. He was a blue mouse that was the spitting image of Ehlder. He handed a card to the dock manager and said, “Blue Beast will pay for this. No worries. We'll have it sorted by the afternoon.”

“Alright then,” said the dock manager as he scurried off, only just then realizing he faced down a dick that could have swallowed him whole.

The mouse in the suit looked to the whale, lion, and the four men on the whale's cock as he said, “Gentlemen! You lot are quite the interesting crew.”

Fehl looked to the mouse on the dock then back to Ehlder and said, “Relative of yours?”

Ehlder looked him over and said, “That's my cousin Dohn. Well... Second cousin thrice removed. His family left our world a while back but we stayed in touch up to a few years back.”

“Huh,” said Fehl as he felt his member stir when he realized there were two of them, “The resemblance is uncanny...”

“I'm here with a purpose for you, gentlemen. A proposal if you will,” said Dohn.

“What would you possibly want with us, Dohn?” asked Ehlder with crossed arms, a tad annoyed.

“I'm with Blue Beast,” said Dohn, “And your government could really use your help.”

To be continued in Part 3:

The Amazing Zhu Crew

Wild 8lue Yonder

Part 3: The Amazing Zhu Crew

Ehlder and Thuvar are creations of Mr. Mouse, all other primary and secondary characters along with the contents of the Universe of 8lue are creations of the ever wonderful Zhu. All other story elements and characters are original creations either by Mr. Mouse or Zhu. All participants in any sexual or erotic activities are over the age of eighteen and are willing participants. Any resemblance to any characters living, dead, living dead, ever living, undead, deadbeat or otherwise is entirely coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy this collaborative work of fiction which has no basis on real events either through experience or heresay. Now without further delay... on with the show!

The room inside the Blue Beast headquarters was well lit despite how huge it was. One might call it a room but the training area was more of an arena sized place. It was multi tiered with a platform in the very center where the heroes in training stood... or most of them anyway. The platform was a silver disk that hovered a hundred and eighty feet off the ground in the five hundred foot tall room.

In a circle stood twelve individuals:

Fehl the gray and white cetacoon,

Ehlder the dark blue and white mouse,

Mute the caucasian hirsute human with red hair,

Dohn the mouse that could have been Ehlder's twin if he hadn't more blue fur in place of the white,

Gehn the green dragon with red hair,

Hymn the burly purple and gray stoner bear,

Kahl the lithe muscled tan furred dog,

Fahr the supermodel lion,

Rohr the pale green vampire orc,

Pehn the statuesque camel,

Mihk the massive and burly bison,

and Anha the young and lithe purple bear.

All of them were bulging with huge muscles and they all wore the exact same thing. On their feet they wore special blue and white booties which resembled the sort of fabric shoes a superhero might wear and went half way up their calves. The fabric shoes were more like socks than shoes but had special grips on the soles for better traction. To keep their modesty they also wore tight shorts that did nothing to hide their crotch bulges and with leg lengths that only went half way to their knees. The bulges were contained and held back by a very stretchy blue and white fabric similar to their super socks. Other than the shorts and socks, the muscular men were very much naked.

A thirteenth individual rose from a platform in the floor and stood before the group. He was a beastly man that stood at ten feet tall in his most relaxed of states. One might say he looked as though Beast from the X-Men and Beast from the Beauty and the Beast had a love child then fed him nothing but steroids for thirty years. He had a bit of an underbite and short thick tusks protruded from his lips only to accentuate his beastly demeanor. Despite that, the blue furred hirsute humanoid had a gentle gaze that peered out from behind the reading glasses he wore. He held up a clipboard and smiled as he looked around to those he had gathered.

Before any of his collection had the chance to speak, the man who came from the floor spoke first, “Hello everyone. Welcome to the beginning of week four of training. I'm Zhu and I will be your guide to saving the universe. We are working together to fight the threat that comes to us from the universe of Ehlder and Dohn but will be fine tuning your magical abilities and honing them so that you will be able to stop the thing called the Roaxix. It is a massive evil being accidentally created in a lab. It is hunger incarnate and it devours worlds by the dozen then moves on. It is headed for the universe 8lue next and likely will land on this world as it is a frequent jump point between universes. Studies have shown that brute force cannot harm the Roaxix alone but with magic and possibly a dash of compassion and a bit of love, his power can be drained. It is theorized that if enough compassion and love is harnessed and forced into the Roaxix's matrix then not only will it shut down but everything it has devoured will be restored to it's rightful places. Any questions?”

Fehl raised his hand and the blue beast pointed to him, “Um... yes. Why do you say the exact same thing at the beginning of each week? We all know who you are and what we are doing here already.”

“Because it's fun,” said Zhu, “And I like saying it. Makes the whole mission feel that much more important. Now I wrote a whole speech and it took a while to memorize and I know I've said it before but it feels like a waste to stop now and not finish it... may I?”

Everyone looked around to their teammates and with a shrug they all nodded to Zhu. He smiled, “Good... now where was I... Oh! You have all been chosen because you are among the few who have teleported and jumped to alternate universes. This teleportation and jump combo has bestowed you all with heightened powers that lay dormant within you. You are now the only hope against this great threat. Let us start... or rather... resume the training.”

Fahr the lion raised his hand and Zhu pointed to him. The lion cleared his throat, “What about Thuvar? I mean he has the same kind of powers and he's been training with us all month... so where is he? Why didn't he get the speech?”

Zhu grinned and pointed to the massive door at the far side of the training room. Doors the two hundred foot tall whale man would ordinarily have come through, “Thuvar the Crashing Wave has agreed to do something experimental. You have all mastered the magics I have taught in a short period of time. Thuvar was already a very well practiced magician in each element of magic, much like myself, and so he will be countering your attempts to stop him using your magics. You will now be grouped into four groups, I've selected, with your goal being to overpower Thuvar and stop him from reaching the glowing maguffin using your magical powers alone. I will be observing to relay my notes after today's training and then the inevitable post training orgy...”

Zhu pointed and a circle lit up by Thuvar's door then pointed to the opposite end of the massive arena, nearly 2000 feet away. The doors opened and Thuvar stepped out wearing the same outfit as all the others. His gray skin bulged with impossible muscle on the two hundred foot tall sperm whale man. He had long flowing locks that rested on his shoulders, an impressive beard like a water god, and body hair to put even mute to shame.

The sperm whale man did a few flexes as he stood in the circle, “Think you guys can stop me?”

Fahr the lion got very excited to see his boyfriend and almost hopped up and down as he said, “Who gets to go first? What groups are we in?”

“Patience. Patience,” said Zhu as he pointed to three and said, “Anha, Pehn, and Rohr. You are up first.”

Glowing orbs surrounded the three and they were teleported to the ground just before the circle that the massive whale stood inside. They looked to the opposite side of the arena and saw a big glowing cube with the word Mcguffin written on the side. It slowly rotated as it floated in the air a mere twenty feet off the ground.

Rohr looked to the others and said, “Right I'm going to use my gravity powers, while Anha uses his kinetic power and Pehn uses his spirit magics.”

“Really?!” said Pehn sarcastically, “We're going to use our abilities to try and stop the giant like we were supposed to?! What a plan. Oh my gawd you are a brilliant tactician.”

“Oh really?” said Rohr, “What kind of plan you have Mr. Joe Camel?”

“Uhg... guys... No fighting,” said Anha the purple bear, “We have to work together or we're not gonna win the challenge. Just try to play off each other when one person uses a power then try to compliment them, just like how we trained.”

“See?” said the camel, “That's better.”

The floating silver platform with Zhu and the rest of the groups floated by as Zhu said, “Alright everyone at the ready. Three... Two... One... Begin!”

A horn rang out and the platform floated out of the way. The massive, muscular, white haired whale crossed his arms and said, “Good luck.”

He then raised a massive foot, lifted it over the tiny men before him and stepped over them with ease. Thuvar walked at a leisurely pace towards the shining maguffin.

Anha said, “Here is a taste of kinetic magic!”

The purple bear waved his hands and a gold light shimmered. The whale took a step and his foot stepped so hard that he stomped through the concrete floor into the ground up to his knee. He was forced to kneel as both his feet flexed through his socks, “Whoops.”

Rohr was next up, “Gravity magic next... let's see what happens when he suddenly weighs nothing.”

A wave of the vampire orc's hands with a shimmering green light and with the whale weighing nothing he flexed too hard when pulling free of the ground and catapulted himself to the ceiling. He hit it hard with an oomph then fell down to the ground a thousand feet away with a crash to shake the whole headquarters.

“Spirit power should keep him down,” said Pehn. He waved his hands and a pink light emanated as the Camel worked his magic. The spirit power bonded the floor to the whale and his clothes.

The whale was not to be deterred and tore free of the ground, bringing floor up with him and donned his body like a new set of armor. He flexed hard and fast and was freed of the floor and his clothes. He stomped the ground at the three smaller men and it erupted up and over them, burying them . He dusted off his muscles from the remnants and shook his head with a chuckle.

Thuvar flexed his massive muscles and the remnants of his scant clothing fluttered to the ground like so many torn parachutes. He walked in his full naked glory the final steps and then picked up the mcguffin and held it overhead in his hand as though it were a large apple. He looked to the groups on the floating platform and smiled, “Who is next?”

The defeated group were surrounded in glowing orbs and brought back to the platform as 3 more floated down. Thuvar jogged back to his starting point and the arena was reset. He reached into the door from where he came then pulled on another pair of super socks and one more pair of super trunks, concealing himself once more.

Zhu floated the platform down and said, “Alright... Mute, Hymn, and Kahl... you're up next. Three... two... one... begin!”

“What we don't get any time to prepare?” asked Hymn. Mute shrugged in response.

Kahl pointed to the whale and said, “We gotta do this now! Remember what the last ones tried and try to do it different this time around...”

Kahl went first with arms outstretched and torrents of water erupted from his hands to splash over the massive whale of a man. He seemed amused, quirked an eyebrow and started to use it as though it were a shower... until Hymn went in with his powers of ice magic then froze all the water on the surface of the whale. More and more water went on till the whale was encased in a massive block of ice. Mute gave a nod and a thumbs up.

“Whew... that was a whole bunch of water...” said Kahl a bit tired from the exertion, “Water magic is not easy.”

“Neither are fire or ice magics,” said Hymn as he looked to Mute, “And I'm sure that time magic isn't easy even if you didn't have to do anything...”

They stopped talking as a massive quake rumbled the floor beneath them. Then suddenly the whale flexed free of his icy prison, “Good try guys but not good enough...”

Thuvar squatted and then leaped forward with incredible power and strength that cratered the arena floor beneath him. The massive sperm whale launched through the air and leaped at the mcguffin. Mute raised his hands and the sperm whale's leap slowed to a stop. The massive red headed man strained and struggled to hold the giant frozen in time.

“He's not gonna be able to keep time immobilized that long on a target that large!” shouted Kehl.

“Then let's make his goal less appealing,” said Hymn as he pointed at the mcguffin and the object was surrounded by rings of fire.

Mute fell to his knees and the whale resumed his descent and hit the ground to create yet another crater. His feet burst through his socks as the strain from his junk made his cock and balls rip free from their prisons as well. That was when the whale saw the fire around the mcguffin as he knelt before it. He reached out but it was too hot. He then took a deep breath and blew on the flames with a mighty blow that extinguished them.

Thuvar looked to his uncovered state then up to the platform as he held the mcguffin in hand, “This is one of the reasons why I used to never wear any clothes. My body rips free of pretty much anything without much effort.”

He returned the mcguffin and returned to the starting place while the arena reset itself again. The three who failed returned to the platform as three more were dropped down.

The whale had just enough time to put on fresh shorts and socks when Zhu zoomed the platform down and said, “Dohn, Ehlder, and Fahr. Ready, set, go!”

The buzzer sounded and the platform zoomed away. Dohn placed his fingers aside his temples and then concentrated while Thuvar reeled back against the massive door frame in pain. Dohn looked to the others, “I'm using my mind magic to distract him but he has too many mental barriers... can't keep this up...”

“I say, good show chap,” said Ehlder, “I believe I have it from here with my matter manipulation powers.”

Ehlder the blue and white mouse held up his hands and the metal door frame bent around the whale trapping him as though it were a straight jacket, the metal of the walls bent around him till it encased his torso. When it was over the mouse seemed a bit winded and tapped Dohn on the shoulder, and the other mouse released his mental hold.

They leaned back to back and slunk to the ground while Dohn looked up at the whale, “A most formidible opponent.”

“Indeed,” said Ehlder.

But then the whale smiled and started to flex, his muscles grew larger and larger, his feet swelled and ripped free of their socks. His legs and rump made short work of the shorts and his cock and balls took care of the rest as not only did his flexing larger make his junk larger but it started to erect as well. Soon his chest, arm and shoulder muscles ripped him free of the metal encasement and he started to walk now at three hundred feet of unstoppable sperm whale muscles.

The mice looked exhausted from the magical exertions and Fahr said, “Don't worry guys... I got this...”

He flexed his muscles till he was a twelve foot tall behemouth of power with nothing on but his over stretched super socks. He leaped into the air and landed on the massive whale's pecs and said, “Hello my love.”

The whale stopped and put his hands on his hips, “Really? You wanna face me alone my dear?”

“Am I ever really alone when I got body magic and wonderful pecs like these?” asked the lion as he knelt on the massive whale's chest. He flexed his own pecs and they formed into a square shape like a literal wall of pectoral muscle and then he flexed again and they started to grow till they fully engulfed the whale's head in muscle. The whales massive cock became fully erect and wedged it's way between his own pecs till it pressed against the head against the rump of the lion he loved.

Thuvar reached up and pulled the lion down on the impossibly huge cock head and stretched his rump over it till the head popped inside. The lion moaned and his balls swelled to giant proportions, inflating till they dangled over the sides of the whale's pecs and then his cock grew too, shoving it's way into the whale's mouth and down his throat as it's size now matched that of the whale's own cock. The pair sucked and fucked for all they were worth as the whale walked forward. Even with his vision completely obscured he managed to duck down right when the lion came and filled his belly like a waterballoon. The whale came as well and blimped up the lion like a massive ball of cum topped with immense pectorals. He pulled the lion from his cock and gently set him down as he reduced to his default two hundred feet of sperm whale then casually took the mcguffin yet again. He pressed a massive foot down on the lion and helped him deflate with whale cum spurting all over the floor of the arena. The whale replaced the mcguffin and the arena reset ready for his final crew to fend off.

Fehl looked to the people who were obviously to be his team, Mihk and Gehn, and said, “What do we do? How is it possible that he has this much power?”

“I see what you mean. I read about the guardians in school. They are super powerful beings chosen by the planet to get a whole bunch of magical powers. It ain't gonna be easy,” said Ghen, “Dude what if he is somehow like... using our powers against us?”

“No,” said Mihk, “He is countering magic with other magic. However, it seems that he only uses one kind of magic at a time. All the others went one at a time on their elemental attacks. When they used mind and matter at once he was stopped. Same with water and ice... he couldn't counter. They all let up too soon. We gotta use all three at once and just keep goin' till he gives up.”

Fehl and Mihk nodded as they were transported down and then looked up to the whale with the cum bloated belly. He finished pulling the shorts up with the top being flipped down by his belly as he grinned and wiped a bit of lion jizz from his mouth. The arena finished resetting and cleaning all on it's own and then Zhu zoomed down and said, “Alright. Final three lets see what they can do. Fehl, Gehn and Mihk. Three... two... one... go!”

The whale jumped over the three then turned back and gave them a thumbs up. Fehl waved his hands and suddenly the whale was nude. He was surprised and looked down over his pecs only to see Mihk wave a hand and large chunks of earth bombarded his pecs. Wind whipped around the whale as the bison kept waving his hands. He reached out but then everything went dark. Gehn used his powers of dark and light then kept the whale's vision obscured, essentially blinding him. The whale swiped blindly till a massive cork went up atop his head as Fehl pushed it with his magic into the blowhole of the whale. Thuvar struggled for breath and both Fehl and Mihk kept waving their hands.

The very ground swallowed up the whale to his shoulders as Gehn pointed hands to him and started to bombard him with beams of light that seemed to cause him discomfort. He opened his mouth to speak and it was filled with ground from Mihk's magic. The whale could not move by the power of the three no matter how he struggled.

“That's enough,” said Zhu, “Congradulations. You have figured it out.”

The three released the whale and he was brought back to lay on the ground of the training room. He gasped for air and said, “I... was... about... to give up...”

“The lesson I was looking to teach was that you need to combine your abilities. Do not take turns so much as work in unison if you are to defeat the one who seeks to devour us all,” said Zhu,

The platform zipped down and everyone aboard hopped off now recovered from their exertions. Fehl smiled and said, “Well now we know that we can work with magics in unison then we can definitely use that against the hungry bastard.”

Zhu rubbed his temples and looked to his clipboard, “I fear I have to go. I feel a disturbance and must check on something... The rest of you however... Have fun.”

Zhu winked and floated away on a gust of air. The thirteen heroes remained and began with some fun in their own ways.

The whale lay exhausted on the ground and said, “You lot may have to start without me... I just need to rest a moment after all that.”

The group split off into small groups of two and three and then the groups began to engage in some seriously heavy petting. The first group of our focus was a group of two.

Kahl the dog leaped into the arms of the now naked lion man named Fahr. He licked the lion's cheek then said, “I know that you and Thuvar have a little thing with your big things and don't get me wrong... I love him too... but just don't forget who your boyfriend is my love.”

Fahr chuckled, “How could I ever forget you? You are my heart...”

Kahl blushed at the sweet words, “Perhaps you could show me how much you love me by putting me down and then laying back?”

The lion set the dog down and lay on the ground as per instructed. Kahl smiled down at him, standing a mere six foot tall compared to the lion's flexed up eight foot hyper muscled form. The dog's muscles were that of a lithe swimmer's build but he flexed a little larger to strain the super shorts and socks tight on his frame. He pressed a sock covered foot over the nose of the lion and said, “Make me a throne and then enjoy my feet my dear.”

The lion smiled and flexed his pecs up like twin blocks of pure muscular meat. Those hairy pecs swelled and then his abs flexed up behind the pecs till they formed the back of the dog's throne. Kahl took his seat and then started to rub his sock covered feet on either side of the lion's square jaw, then along his full pouting lips, then over the rest of his mane-framed face. The lion sniffed hard and his nostrils swelled large as he took in the scent of his boyfriend's feet and Kahl said, “Good boy... but I still need some arm rests.”

Kahl reached his hands down and started to work over the lion's nipples. The big man moaned and his cock shot up hard and curved. It was twelve feet long and loomed over the dog's head with big dollops of precum running down it's length. The lion's nipples grew like joysticks in the hands of the dog and then he started to flex his arms, his biceps swelled bigger and bigger. Taller and taller. More and more powerful till they came up squared along the sides of the pecs to make perfect arm rests for the dog of his heart.

The dog's massive cock ripped free from his shorts and his large balls swelled till they hung over the edge of those pecs. He didn't lay a finger on it as he stroked the lion's nipples only making them longer and longer. Kahl flexed his toes and they grew longer and longer, ripping free of the socks but leaving the rest of his sizable feet contained. He let out a playful growl as he pulled on those nipples and milked them. The man milk poured slow at first but eventually became like dual fountains and Kahl had fun aiming them around while his toes ran through the lion's mane lovingly. The lion opened his mouth and moaned as he licked the sock covered soles and his massive chest rumbled as he purred to vibrate his love's rump.

The dog's hands swelled bigger so they could better handle the massive nipples that they stroked and milked. The huge lion groaned as he saw that dog's humanoid cock growing closer and closer to his face. Kahl used his feet to guide it to the lion's mouth as he said, “Suck and then drink of me my love.”

Fahr opened wide and the cock went right in and part way down his throat. The dog flexed his massive toes in excitement around the lion's head as he thrust his hips a bit. Both lion and dog's balls began to swell as their hips gyrated in time with one another. The lion sucked and swallowed over the head of that massive humanoid dog's cock the dog's balls suddenly contracted and he gripped those lion nipples hard as he said, “I'm cumming!”

His soles flexed free from those super socks and his massive feet engulfed the lion's head. All the while the massive dog cock swelled as the load traveled down and began to pump into that lion's mouth and right down his throat. The dog aimed those milk fountain nipples at his mouth and drank of his boyfriend as the lion's balls contracted and then fired out of his fifteen foot behemoth monument of a cock. The lion would have roared if he weren't busy swallowing hundreds of gallons of dog cum... but then his orgasm put his boyfriend's to shame. He erupted thousands of gallons and painted over the torso of the still recovering whale.

Fahr's seed mixed with the seed of other mighty heroes as he kept cumming and erupted over the body of the naked sperm whale Thuvar. That brings us to another group that started out splitting off from the others much as Kahl and Fahr had done. They grouped together at the same time and had equally orgasmic results.

Gehn the green dragon with the fiery red hair pulled the two purple bears aside, Anha and Hymn, and claimed them for his own orgasmic adventures. In time he became one of the group who took charge more and this was no exception. The younger and more lithe Anha looked like a smaller version of Hymn and with more purple than gray fur on him. Both bear's short tails wiggled cutely in excitement as the anticipation built.

Hymn wasn't one for patience but he knew what he liked and one thing he liked was a fatty J. He reached back and pulled a baggie out from the waistband of his super shorts and withdrew a comically huge blunt along with a lighter. He didn't wait for any commands or requests but sparked up the J right then and there. He lit it up and took a deep breath then held it as he passed it to Gehn. The dragon didn't need to be told twice and partook of the sticky icky with a massive grin. He sucked down the joint like it were sweet mana of the gods then held the smoke in as he passed it to the smaller bear. Anha sheepishly took the joint and took a few smaller puffs.

Anha started to cough as he passed it back to Hymn before he dropped it in a coughing fit. Hymn and Gehn exhaled expertly without a trace of cough then the older purple bear took another massive draw of the joint. He reached up and put a hand on the back of Gehn's head and the two shared a kiss. Hymn exhaled smoke into Gehn's mouth and the green dragon inhaled in the shotgun kiss happily. He then passed the joint to the dragon who sucked down most of the rest with another huge draw of smoke before passing it to Anha who sheepishly puffed at the remnants of the joint once more.

With the joint tapped, the smaller, younger bear dropped it to the ground to stamp it out under his super sock. The three hugged each other and began to swap spit in a series of passionate kisses as the weed's effects took hold and they got higher than giraffe balls.

The bears looked to one another as they saw the dragon hit hard by the hits he'd taken and already had something planned out. They flexed up bigger and bigger, their muscles outgrowing their scant clothing and ripping out till they only wore the tattered remnants of their former outfits. The hirsute bears only became harrier across their torsos, arm, hands, feet, and legs. They crossed their arms over their chests in unison and stood side by side facing the mere ten foot muscled dragon with their gargantuan hyper muscled fifteen foot bodies. Aside from a slight difference in coloration of their hair and fur... they were practically identical now with squared jaws, increased facial hair and long flowing locks that went down their backs.

The dragon looked at the pair with their equally growing ten foot cocks. Cocks that were as long as he was tall. Throbbing and flexing in unison. The dragon grinned hazily with bloodshot eyes and a small dribble of drool as his cock tore free from his shorts at the sight of them. It stood out from his ten foot body at ten feet long with a size and thickness to match that of the bears.

The bears walked to either side of the dragon and faced away from him, squatting a bit as they bared their bare bear bubble buts to him. Then they flexed... their glutes grew to tremendous proportions and fully engulfed the dragon man from head to toe. The only part of him sticking out was his cock, which now started spurting more precum than most men could cum in a life time.

The bears started to flex and shift about to massage the dragon with their enormous muscular rumps. Then the dragon started to swell, not entirely, just parts of him. He flexed his feet bigger and bigger till they grew out from under the bear rumps and pressed on the ground. As his feet grew larger the bear asses parted and freed him, much to his dismay as he was so warm and comfy. He reached out for Hymn and his hand grew tremendous, enough so that he could engulf the bear entirely in his massive hand. His trippy growth was a turn on for all three of the stoners as they watched him lift his best friend. That's when he held the bear atop his abs and flexed them so that they grew and swelled over him, Soon the bear was completely encased in the hairy and powerful draconic ab muscles.

Anha moaned as he stroked his cock and it only grew longer till it wedged between the pecs of the dragon and the massive protruding abs. Gehn smiled and reached out for the younger bear and his other hand swelled massive to match his first. He engulfed his bear friend in hand and held him up. He watched Anha's brow thicken and shift into a more primitive form and his jaw became more of an underbite. The dragon then held the big bear in hand with the bear cock protruding from between his fingers. Gehn reached his other hand up, slickened it with the bear's precum and then started to masturbate him.

While he pleasured one of the bears, Hymn was thrusting his cock out from those immense abs. His own feet swelled till they emerged from the abs and as they grew they engulfed the dragon's cock. All three moaned as Gehn masturbated Anha while Hymn gave Gehn a footjob and Gehn massaged Hymn's cock with his powerful engulfing ab muscles.

Gehn started thrusting his hips more into the feet of the bear held in his abs, his whole body started grow thicker and longer hair as he did, his precum production only increased exponentially. He then held Anha aloft by his cock alone, releasing the bear with one massive hand only to take that massive hand and pressed it up against the bear's tremendously flexed rump. He wedged the huge hands between those ass cheeks and then pressed further in. Anha moaned as he took that hand all the way up to the dragon's elbow. The dragon then resumed his masturbation and released Hymn from his abs.

Hymn's hopped free of the dragon but then landed with his massive feet first on the huge cock. It made the dragon's cock bounce and slam onto the floor with enough force to crack the concrete. It didn't hurt but the level to which he was turned on made his eyes bulge from his head as he watched the bear bounce on his massive member. That was when Hymn faced Gehn the dragon with massive feet on either side of it, gripping it by massive massaging soles, and thrust his cock at the dragon's chest. Gehn sucked hard and the dragon's pecs swelled to engulf the cock as it grew till it went between those pecs, into his mouth, and down his throat.

It was too much. They were all overwhelmed simultaniously and came thousands and thousands of gallons between them. Hymn erupted down the dragon's throat. Gehn erupted between the massive swollen bear soles. Anha erupted between the massive dragon hands. Gehn and Anha's loads washed over Thuvar at the same time as Fahr's own as well as washing over with the loads of several other heroes in that training room. While that trio was having their fun, another pair was working out their own orgasmic conclusions separately.

Mute, the tremendously muscled caucasian human was quite hairy over his entire body with brilliant red hair. From the top of his bearded and mustached head, to the tops of his massive toes he was quite hirsute and had muscles bigger than should have been possible on any human being. Standing at six foot one inch he complimented the vampiric orc that was his companion Rohr.

The pale green and teal man named Rohr was a massive and beastly man in his own right with musculature to rival that of his mute companion. His stature was about a head taller at seven foot two, though Mute had him beat in foot size.

Speaking of foot size, Mute's foot long hard on had shredded out of his super shorts but under it he wore a specially made super stretchy red thong. The hirsute man really built up a sweat just looking at his beastly companion and his super socks were also made to be exceptionally stretchy, moreso than that of the other heroes. Which was good because he was flexing to an uber muscled ten foot tall Goliath of a man now only in his thong and very tight socks over very huge feet, at least two feet long and a foot wide each.

Rohr's seven feet of muscle walked up to his partner and he began to lick the sweat from the larger man. He reveled in the salty flavor and his member hardened to a rock solid, shorts shredding, fourteen inches of solid steel cock. His member ground against Mute's abs as the vampiric orc swelled in size, the more of the burly man's sweat he drank.

Mute raised an arm overhead and the orcish man planted his face in that overly hairy pit. He inhaled the musky odor and then licked and sucked over the sweaty pit hair. He had to duck down as his height spiked from the growth which left him at a good fifteen feet tall of bulging teal muscles. He flexed a bit and stepped away from the human. The only clothes that remained on him were his socks, now soaked in his own sweat as he got on his hands and knees to look over his shoulder at the huge human.

Mute's body hair grew and grew, thicker and thicker, bulging his red thong even more as his four foot cock bulge swelled from the sheer ammount of hair compacted in there with it. He thrust his precum spurting thong covered dick into his partner and Rohr roared in response as he was stretched. The cock grew thicker and thicker as the human kept his hands on his hips. The cock got longer... ten feet long... twenty feet long... thirty feet long. He began to flex his thong covered cock and lifted the vampire orc up and down on his massiveness by it's power alone. They both moaned as the massive hairy teal man was bounced up and down by the strength of a human hyper cock alone.

The orc's own massive member pointed straight down and was driven into the concrete floor on every downward flex. He moaned as the ground shook with his poundings but on the last one he swole his cock till the head was ten feet across underground and the human was unable to lift him, making him pull free of the orc on accident.

While that was good for starters the pair shared a bond that was beyond words and they each knew what to do for the other to maximize their pleasure. Rohr stood up on his feet, his cock ripping the concrete apart as he flexed it effortlessly. At the same time Mute slipped his cock free of the restraining thong just in time for Rohr to leap through the air, landing on his face with his sweaty socks feet first. The ground cratered under the weight but the human was unharmed and instead his whole body flexed as an involuntary pleasure response to the powerful musk of his lover's sweat soaked socks and massive feet that covered his face and pecs completely.

Mute lay on his back as Rohr rubbed his toes over the human's face while his heels rested on the pecs of the mighty red-haired man. Mute pulled off his own massive sweat soaked socks and slipped one on to Rohr's cock like a cock sleeve, then the other over top it. This made his partner roar in pleasure again as the stretchy socks infused his man meat with the powerful musk of his lover. He scarecely had time to enjoy it as he felt his orgasm approaching while his cock grew bigger, thicker, and longer to push the stretchiness of the socks to their limits. The socks began to tear and shred around his huge cock and then it happened. Then he came.

The vampire orc fired thousands of gallons and flexed his musky sock covered toes over Mute's face while he blasted the socks to bits. Mute felt the orgasm and that was enough to set off a volcanic eruption of his own. They both came for minutes straight onto Thuvar's massive muscled whale body.

The sperm whale massaged those awesome cum loads into his hairy skin as the heroes kept erupting onto him. But the loads mentioned so far weren't the only ones. There were still two more groups of individuals who were having their own brands of kinky fun and various eruptions.

Mihk was such a large individual that any clothing he wore even at his smallest sizes were always stretched to the max over his gargantuan muscles and various body bulges. The bison man had hyper muscles on top of muscles that put the others to shame even when totally relaxed, not to mention the member of the seven foot two inch tall burly beast. Even soft his cock was twenty inches of soda liter bottle thick man meat. His handsome camel companion Pehn had that bison meat swelling just at the prospect of what they were about to do.

Pehn stood seven feet tall, a mere two inches shorter than Mihk, and while his muscles were nothing to shrug at, they were nothing compared to the always hyper muscular bison. His feet were another matter. While Mihk's feet were huge to support his immense frame, Pehn's feet were a good six inches longer in his unaltered state. His own sixteen inches of hardening cock flesh snaked down the leg of his shorts and the head poked out as the fabric got tighter and tighter. Soon the cock had pushed down past his knees and was a full thirty inches hard in his natural state. A light flex freed him of his pants constraints. The massive bison received the gift of a spurt of precum over his pecs from the camel. This made Mihk blush a bit and his own dick started to harden.

It didn't take as much to release his dick from the cloth prison as it expanded to full hardness fast and tore free of his cock to stand at forty two inches long in his totally unaltered state. That forty two inch member stood rigid and nigh immovable yet the sultry camel man sauntered up to it and told Mihk, “I want to have you practice some of the poses you learned since coming here and to see your level of control. Stand perfectly still at full attention.”

The bison stood at attention at the command with a massive cock jutting out before him, then Pehn gave a nod followed by a second order, “Now give me a front lat spread pose.”

The bison complied flexing in the pose that could have engulfed three of the muscular camels within his bulk. The camel was pleased and walked up to Mihk then stood on his gargantuan cock, the camels own cock bopping the huge bison on the nose as his sock covered feet gripped the bison cock with huge and powerful toes. He held tight to the warm throbbing meant as he said, “Now I'm going to bop you on the nose each time I want you to change poses. The poses you are going to go through are as follows: show me a front double bicep pose, followed by a side chest, then a side triceps, and finish off with a most muscular pose with all pose changes given with a creative flourish. First one to orgasm from our play looses.”

Mihk bit his lower lip as the camel's feet and toes flexed, massaging his cock with sock covered feet. Those camel soles flexed bigger and bigger along with the toes. The fact they hadn't ripped free of the confines was a miracle. Then the camel bopped him on the nose, the bison caught the change order and switched to a front double bicep pose. While rubbing the massive bison cock, which was now spurting a fountain of precum, the camel reached over and felt the massive biceps which were currently taller than the bison's head. Pehn grinned and said, “Bigger and bigger till I say stop.”

The bison re-flexed over and over, growing his biceps bigger and taller, soon they were ten feet tall and then the camel hopped up onto the pectoral shelf of Mihk before hopping up to sit atop one of the bicep peaks with his naked rump. Then Mihk got a devious grin and flexed extra hard. Suddenly the camel shot up another forty feet as the massive biceps expanded to grow till they were fifty feet tall. He gripped the bicep he was on with his feet, his ass clenched around the top, his cock swelled another foot in length from how turned on he was and then he saw the bicep across from him shift as the bison moved his arm. The bicep across from him pressed down on his head and torso, while the one under him narrowed on the end and expanded upwards, thrusting into the rump of the camel and making him moan.

Pehn was lost in extacy as a massive flexing bicep literally fucked him as he was pushed down onto it by the opposite arm muscle. He thrust his growing member against the bicep that held him in place and just as he was about to cum, the bison relaxed his flex and the camel was brought down on the bicep, to be in range. The bison looked up and the massive camel cock bopped him on the nose. Mihk smiled, “Time for the side chest pose.”

The camel fell to the floor with a thud as the bison did a backflip so that he was about ten feet away from him. He grinned and then did a side chest pose with his massive jutting pecs aimed right at the camel... then he flexed...

His pecs swelled and expanded outwards at an alarming rate that surprised the camel and the massive walls of muscle surprised him more when they parted and then egulfed him in a warm and sultry embrace. Pehn found himself surrounded by pecs on all sides and his cock was stuck between them being milked by expertly flexing muscles. He almost gave in but didn't want to lose and so after a few minutes he was able to snap out of it before the orgasm hit. Not to be out done he did a flex of his triceps and forced the pecs apart, much to Mihk's surprise. Pehn flexed his cock and it grew forth at a super fast speed stopping just before the bison's nose. A small thrust of his hips and he booped the bison on the nose with the precum leaking head of his gargantuan humanoid camel cock.

Pehn smiled and said, “Side triceps.”

Mihk relaxed his flex and released the camel then flexed his triceps to alarmingly huge proportions, so much so that they expanded behind him and started to lift him from the ground. The camel walked up to his friend and flexed his own pecs to engulf the now seven foot long humanoid bison cock. The bison moaned and was on the brink of his own orgasm when he got an idea. He flexed one tricep then the other, rocking himself back and forth till he flexed one extra hard and flipped over in a cartwheel, bopping himself on the nose with the camel cock then said, “Haha... Most muscular.”

Free from the pectoral grip of the camel on his cock he landed in the traditional hero pose and then stood before the camel, his muscles getting bigger and bigger, what cloth remained on his form exploded off from the powerful flexes. Then he flexed hard and became a literal wall of muscle that swallowed his own head as he grew outward at an alarming rate, the camel was conquered by his calves but the bison released him to trap him under the swolen soles of his gargantuan feet. He massaged the whole body of his camel companion with those muscles and while the camel flexed bigger and bigger to try and get free it was to no avail, there was no way to flex larger or to overpower the bison now. All that power. All that muscle. It was all too overwhelming and then the camel came blasting hundreds of gallons all over, under, and inbetween the muscles and bulk of Mihk. As Mihk felt the eruption it coaxed his now twenty five foot cock with boulders for balls, to erupt on it's own and a few dozen thousands of gallons erupted from him every second to also dwarf Pehn in that department as well... When all was said and done the two couldn't stop cumming for at least a half hour.

While all the rest was happening, the trio of Dohn, Ehlder, and Fehl were off on their own. Orgasmic tensions building as they waited to look around and saw their fellow companions all swelling and having sex in a variety of creative ways. They could feel the love in the air within that chamber and felt it empower them. They didn't even mean to but as they watched they felt their muscles all swelling in unison. They didn't even notice as they were so distracted but soon they had ripped free of any traces of garments upon their newly tremendous forms, each one standing as a ten foot tall hyper muscular male with hard ons that could fuck a building to pieces and keep on going for days.

The trio turned towards each other and the rest of the world suddenly didn't seem to matter any more. They found their place in the world and it was with each other. They moved in and started to flex and grind massive muscle against massive muscle in a three way muscle hug where pecs ground against pecs. Fehl's nipples pressed against one of Dohn's and one of Ehlder's, penetrating both of them and exploding milk into the pecs of his companions. All three moaned in unison and Dohn's cock seemed to snake and wrap around the massive cocks of his companions, stroking and masturbating them with a super strong grip that only one with their power could exert.

Ehlder traded kisses with both as they took turns making out. His lips and the lips of his companions swelled along with their brows and chins as they grew bigger and more masculine by the second. Their hair grew longer under their pits, around their crotches and atop their heads as each moment that passed only made them more massive and magnificent.

They played footsie with each other, flexing their soles to massive proportions and their toes to tremendous lengths as they intertwined and writhed in extatic muscle growth bliss. They swelled their muscles larger and larger, erupting with muscular girth beyond any of their previous experiences, drawing power from the others having intense sexual experiences all around them. Everything built to a head as muscle flexed against muscle, filling every space as they ground and flexed against each other. Their love was beyond words and the powerful bliss lasted for a full hour till all others around them were spent and then turned to watch as the three made a fierce tower of muscle that inspired awe in all the rest in the room. Then it came. Then they came.

They were perfectly in sync and came together. They exploded out with millions of gallons of seed blasting forth every second with a tidal wave of cum blasting forth so powerfully that it flushed over all the rest in the chamber and the muscle power behind that orgasm was so powerful that all the others in Zhu's recruits came along with them even though they thought they were spent. The sexual energy was overwhelming and after a full hour of orgasms everyone in the massive warehouse floated in a veritable sea of cum that left them a mere twenty feet from the ceiling, they all relaxed their flexes and floated near the roof of the warehouse like building as the seed flow slowly drained out of the room.

“I love you both,” said Fehl to Dohn and Ehlder.

“I have never felt such love,” said Dohn in agreement.

“Neither have I but I feel a connection to the two of you like none other I've ever known,” said Ehlder.

“I want to be with you both forever,” said Fehl.

The three shared some happy tears as they swam over through the sea of cum and kissed one another passionately. Finally spent. Truly happy.

As those orgasms ended, the massive sperm whale Thuvar was coated in so much of their cum. The orgasmic energy filled the whole chamber and energized him as he rubbed the cum into his skin like a fancy lotion while swimming in a love power he had not yet felt. His cock grew to five hundred feet long, extending up from his body as he swam, making it breach the cum lake like a whale all on it's own. Then he blew a load that flooded the room thirty feet deep with a lake of whale cum all his own. That pressure filled the room the rest of the way and the doors to the room burst open flooding out into a good portion of the other training facilities in the area. Once the cum levels died down he lay on the ground. All were spent and all the little men climbed atop his body to rest on him like he were a boat in the sea of his own pleasure. It was on top of Thuvar that the orgy began again.

Elsewhere in the headquarters of the Blue Beast organization... Zhu was in a meditation chamber. He sat cross legged and naked as he focused... then it hit him like an anvil. A feeling of great dread. He got to his feet and ran to a control panel. He entered a few panicked commands and said, “Sound the full alarm. It has arrived. Roaxix is here on this world and he is going to try to devour this universe just like the others...”

Two thousand five hundred and eighty nine miles from the Blue Beast HQ on the massive plains of grain in the Gelitoth kingdom, surrounded by the Grohuun mountains, a hole opened in time and space. A man fell through that hole. He was a mouse with black and white fur. One might say he had the markings of Pepe le Pew with his black and white fur over his torso. His arms and legs had socks like a fox only white fur instead of black. His tail was the same stark white fur as the rest of him and he had white headfur including a handlebar mustache. He entered the world completely naked. The ground burned under his feet as he landed. He stood at ten feet of incredible muscles and with a cock that reached his knees while soft.

Power crackled around him as he looked around with eyes that glowed the darkest pitch black. He looked around and felt a rumbling under his feet. A shadow cast over him from a massive figure. The mouse turned and saw a massive naked bull man who stood two hundred feet tall. A massive humanoid foot landed to either side of him as the bull looked down over gargantuan pectoral muscles.

“I am Rhadigan the Quaking Mountain. Guardian of the plains of my kingdom. I protect them from wrongful magics and those who would cast them... and whom am I speaking to?” came a booming voice from the massive bull man.

The mouse smiled and spoke with a voice that was deep and monsterous, “Nothing you said mattered. Your world is to be consumed. You shall be the first.”

Without another word the mouse pursed his lips and began to suck in with a powerful gale that knocked the beastly bull off balance. The bull tried to pull away but the mouse drew him in and then he opened wide.