The Grind (Updated 6/30/2020)

Hey all! 

Sorry for the EXTREMELY long delay, but hey, writer's block (cock-block?) is an asshole. 

I'm here though! 

And...here's the next entry to Mark and Tom's sexy saga ;)

Don't try this at home kids!

-Kade

PART THREE

Oh, the surprises just kept on coming.

“I could teach you both ways.  On the metal, and on me,” quipped Mark, with a subtle thrust of the hips.

Mark, this beautiful, rugged man who was about to fulfill my wildest desires.  For, like, the third time today.  

Huh… I should really hit more cars with my bike.

“Sounds like a plan,” I responded.

At this, Mark climbed off of me and got to his feet.

“Shall we?” He asked, extending his calloused hand out to me.

I nodded breathlessly, and grabbed it.  Suddenly, Mark reached his other arm down under my body and lifted me off the couch, carrying me close to his big chest, bridal style.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and bulging shoulders, and held on for the ride. He nuzzled me against his pecs, bouncing them cheekily as we went.  

When we got to the garage, Mark deposited me on the old green sofa again, before wandering off to retrieve a metal stool from his workbench.  He placed it next to the metal bed frame.

I got up, fully intending to limp the short distance to the stool.  As I took my first step, my ankle gave out and I cursed as I began to topple over-

“Gotcha! Don’t do that to yourself, man.  You scared me,” reprimanded Mark, as he caught me in his beefy arms.  

With that, Mark grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up, placing me gently onto the stool.  He retrieved the grinder and both pairs of safety glasses.

As I sat, my ankle still throbbing, all the nerves of the session caught up to me.  I watched as Mark set up the workspace, making sure everything was safe. I eyed the diamond circular blade of the grinder, thinking of all the things that could go wrong.  It was a powerful and dangerous tool. It didn’t feel meant for me. I was afraid.

“Okay, Tommy boy, you ready for your first angle grinder lesson?” Mark asked cheerily.

“...I don’t know.” I answered, looking down at the garage floor.

In a second, Mark was next to me, steady arm around my shoulder.

“What’s wrong, man?” He asked gently.

“I guess I’m just scared.  I mean, it was fucking amazing to watch you use it, but now that I’m going to, I just see it as this deadly machine that can overpower and kill me in seconds.  I don’t know how to do this,” I admitted. 

“Look at me,” whispered Mark.

I peered up into his blue eyes.

“I’m with you every step of the way.  I wouldn’t be letting you do this if I didn’t think it was safe.  I trust you. I will guide you through it. I’m not gonna let you get hurt, I can promise you that.” spoke Mark reassuredly.

I still wasn’t satisfied.

“But, what about the sparks? Don’t they burn?” I asked.

Mark smirked.  “Only a tiny bit, sometimes.  But usually you don’t feel it.  You just enjoy the light show,” he replied with a charming smile.

I nodded tentatively. 

“You’re gonna be fine.  I promise,” spoke Mark.

“Okay,” I replied.  Mark stepped forward, and kissed me tenderly on the cheek, before maneuvering around behind me, a solid wall to support me from behind.  

“You ready for this?” asked Mark.  I nodded in response. Here we go.

Mark’s arms came around me from either side, and he put his large hands over mine in order to guide me.

Once he had shown me where to cut and put me into the correct position to hold the tool, Mark triggered the grinder.  It burst into its loud, anticipatory whine as the diamond disc spun to life. Aching to cut. My stomach clenched.

“Now let’s lower that baby down.  Right on there, boy,” Mark purred in my ear.  Goosebumps sprang up on my arms. The grinder contacted.  Mark removed his hands.

Holy shit, it’s happening.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  

A stream of bright yellow and white sparks shot from the metal bedframe and off to my left.  A few stray ones bounced off my chest and arms, but I didn’t even feel them. Just like Mark said I wouldn’t.  

I’m doing it.  I’m doing it! 

Behind me, Mark boomed with proud laughter.  He whooped in appreciation. “Keep it up, Tommy boy!  Let’s make this light show happen,” he exclaimed.  

I lifted the grinder from the metal, still running. 

“You wanna see a show?” I shouted in anticipation.

“Fuck yeah I do, boy,” boomed Mark in response.

“Stroke.  Stroke, stud,” I commanded, suddenly alive with power.

With that, I contacted the grinder with the bedframe once more.  Sparks flew. The buzz entranced me. I laughed in triumph.

“You strokin’ your cock?” I screamed over the sexy drone.  

“Mmm-hmm,” Mark grunted in my ear.

“Good.  Whenever I grind, you stroke.  Got it?” I heard another pleasured grunt in response.  

One of Mark’s gigantic, sinewy arms made its way around my waist and he pressed his torso against my back.  The heat from his body in action on me, plus the molten metal, radiated into the garage. Sweat dripped from my brow.

I backed off the metal.  Mark whined adorably behind me.

“Someone a little desperate?” I teased.  Mark squeezed me tighter into his body and began to tweak my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.  

“I control you now,” I growled.  (Holy shit, I can growl!)  I was already aroused before, but my own intensity ramped up my sexual desire tenfold.

Contact again.  The buzz. Sparks explode.  Five seconds pass. Back off again. On.  Off. On. Off.

This was the rhythm of pure sexual energy that I put into the grinder.  Mark grunted and moaned fervently behind me, his large hand rubbing my chest and nipples.  I loved it. Every second of it. Mark’s extreme reaction. The fact that I was causing it.  Mark’s hot breath brushing on the back of my neck. His large frame and warm arms holding me steady.  My power over him. The sparks, almost as if I had the power to produce them myself, without the grinder as my catalyst.  My raging erection, once again.  

“Tommy.  I’m close.  I’m incredibly - FUCK - fucking close,”Mark got out.

Back off again.

“I know stud.  But you’re gonna hold on for just a bit longer.” I commanded.

Contact.  

Mark seemed to be falling apart at my whim, his aroused moans and growls, hot breath, and ecstatic cursing growing more frantic by the second.  His attention to my chest and nipples was amazing. I was his commander. His king. My cock throbbed.

“Tom. I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna-” slurred Mark.

“No you’re not.  Not until I say you are.” I shot back at him.

I let up.  One final time, for one final command.

“Stroke me off.  We cum together.”

Contact.

This time, I angled the tool so that sparks flew over us in an arc and showered over us.  The slight tingle of heat from the sheer number of sparks only added to my arousal.  

Mark’s thick hand let go of my chest and grabbed onto the bulge in my shorts.  My body jolted viscerally from his touch and I would’ve fallen from the stool if it weren’t for his steady grasp around me.  

Pleasure arced all through my veins like electricity.  I had never felt more alive in that moment. Mark purred and mewled behind me.  My body tensed up like a rock.

“You ready for this?” I gasped.

“Fuck yeah,” growled Mark.

“Here we go.  Oh yeah. OH YEAH. FUUUUUCK!” I bellowed.

Mark and I orgasmed as the sparks rained all around us.  My high tenor of a shout harmonized with Mark’s deep baritone of a roar.  Hot cum shot from my dick and dripped from my shorts onto the concrete floor of the garage.  I felt a warm splatter as Mark ejaculated on the small of my back. He held me in place as we reached ecstasy together.  Each muscle contraction and pulse of my dick seemed to last an eternity. I had reached heaven with this man.

I backed the grinder off the metal as we came down from our climaxes, and set it down on the bench.  Mark squeezed me against his body from behind, and I leaned into him gratefully.

“Holy shit.  What the fuck was that?” gasped Mark.  I shrugged my shoulders exhaustedly.

Just then, my ankle began to throb intensely.  I hissed in pain.

“Shit.  What’s wrong?” asked Mark?

“Ankle,” I muttered.

“Son of a bitch.  Here, let me take you to my room,” Mark replied.

For the most wonderful umpteenth time, Mark scooped me up effortlessly in his powerful arms, and carried me.

This time, he trudged us to a door at the back of his house.  He fumbled with it for a second before it swung open, revealing his bedroom.

As always, he placed me gently down on the bed, making sure I was okay, before going to the other side and lying down.

He opened his thick, muscular arms invitingly.  I slid right into them.

“How the fuck did we get here,” I asked Mark breathlessly.

“Dunno, babe.  But I’m sure glad we did,” he replied, looking right at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

It was then that I noticed how smooth and pink his lips were.  In all of his rugged masculinity, this one small, adorable detail set me off.

I started giggling.

“What?” Mark asked amusedly.

“You’re so fucking beautiful,” I replied earnestly. 

I eyed his lips.

“Are you going to, or do I have to, after everything we just did today?” Mark inquired sarcastically.

I swallowed my shyness, and kissed him on the mouth.  

It was a simple act, and there wasn’t much to it, but it was meaningful.  Mark reciprocated, and they were cute, chaste little pecks. They were gentle and tender.

Eventually, we pulled away.

I loved his touch, so much.

“Hey, do you mind if we lie here for a bit?  Just to catch our breath? Maybe...maybe cuddle a little?” I asked, the timidness returning full force.

“Of course, Tommy boy.  Of course,” Mark answered.

At his response, I put my cheek on his right pec and wound my right arm around his enormous body.  He pulled me comfortably close, and his warmth enveloped my body.  

This was unreal.  

I was in bed with an Adonis bodybuilder, who had just taken an angle grinder to metal in various degrees of undress to satisfy my niche kinky sexual desires and then frotted and jerked off with me, all after he took me in injured following a collision with his car on my bike this afternoon. 

I wasn’t complaining, but what the actual hell?

“Hey Mark, one more thing,” I began with a yawn.

“What’s up?” he responded.

“Flex your left bicep one more time.  I just need to make sure this isn’t a dream,” I muttered groggily.

At this, Mark did as I requested.  He tensed and flexed his left bicep into a hard bulge of muscle.  I sat up, reached my right hand over and grabbed it. I was still shocked at how hard it was under my touch.  

Mark grinned, and...dare I say it… blushed at my reaction.

After massaging, prodding, and lightly punching it (It did not give. At all.), I put my head down on Mark’s chest again.

“You’re unreal,” I whispered into his pec.

Mark bounced it a couple of times under my head in reply.

I smiled softly, then drifted off to sleep, exhausted after this afternoon’s activities.

_____

Seriously, don't try this at home. 

I mean, I'm all for grinding metal shirtless/naked, but maybe don't shower yourself with metal sparks? Ouchie. 

Unless you're into that.  In which case, who am I to judge :P.  Just be safe!

Anyway, thanks for reading, as always!

-Kade

1 hour ago, shadownexus said:

Oh man, this is great. I hope there will be more to come. In the mean time I'm going to ride my bike in traffic, wish me luck!

Yay! Thank you!!

Try not to get too injured if you crash into something!

PART FOUR

When I came to, I found myself surrounded by warmth.  Kind of sticky, slightly smelly warmth, but warmth, nonetheless.  It was solid, and felt incredibly comfortable. I lay there for a few more minutes, just breathing, and basking in this firm embrace.

As my consciousness collected itself from deep sleep, the day’s events seeped their way deliciously into my mind.  The muscle, the flexing, the rugged handsomeness, the sweet tenderness, it all came back to me.  

A deep exhale, coming from my protector, Mark, shook me from my thoughts.  I opened my eyelids wearily and raised my head off his pec I was using as a pillow.  I peered over at him. What I saw immediately brought a small smile to my lips.  

Mark lay, still deep asleep, on his side of the mattress, illuminated by the evening glow of the sunset.  Sure, his body and muscles were just as breathtaking as they had been, but this position revealed a new part of Mark’s beauty to me. Lying there in a state of peaceful slumber, Mark’s face took on a youthful, boyish quality.  Aside from his brows being slightly furrowed, he looked so relaxed and carefree as he slept. It was as if none of life’s concerns could get to him in that moment. He just was.

And it was probably the most wholesome thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

His full lips were ever so slightly parted, and his nose whistled slightly as he inhaled and exhaled.  Normally, it would annoy me, but in Mark’s case, it was adorable. It seemed simultaneously unlike his rough and tough exterior, and yet fit so perfectly with who he had shown himself to be.  

I stayed there and admired his powerful naked body, supine on the mattress.  Even at their most relaxed state, his muscles still possessed so much definition in them.  Every ripple, every peak, every bulge of his ripped form was still there, just dormant. Asleep, like him.

Mark seemed to be both big and small on that bed.  He was golden and beautiful.

A small laugh escaped my lips, surprising myself.

Mark’s breath hitched.  He opened one eye curiously and looked at me.

“Hey Tom, you creepin’ at me?” He whispered, his voice gravelly.

“Yeah.  Guess I am,” I replied.

“I don’t mind.  Creep all you want,” said Mark.

At his response, I widened my eyes dramatically, moved my face obnoxiously close to Mark’s, and stared directly at him.  

“Creepy enough for you?” I whispered evilly, twitching one of my eyelids.

“Yep.  But you’re cute, so it’s fine,” Mark replied unaffectedly.

He called me cute again!

“Yay!” I exclaimed.  Then, I booped him on the nose.  He stared at me and laughed.

“Yeah, you’re a strange one.  But I like you,” said Mark. “How’s your ankle doing?” he asked.

“Uh, let me see…. Ow ow ow ow, okay, it’s still very sprained, and hurts like a mofo,”I said, poking and feeling it tentatively with my hand.

“Okay, I’ll tell you what.  It’s getting late,” said Mark, referring outside to the evening sky, “and you’re injured, with little to no mobility.  Would you like to spend the night? Tomorrow we can get you a pair of crutches and get you started with some therapeutic exercises.  How does that sound?”

“Are you sure?  I really don’t want to overstay my welcome,” I replied.  Sure, we had done all kinds of sexy things within about three hours of meeting each other, but this felt weird.  Like we were rushing into...something…too fast.

“I’m completely sure.  You can barely walk, it’s fine.  Plus, you seem like a pretty chill dude, all things considered.  I’ll make us some dinner, and you can use my shower and toothpaste and stuff.  It’s okay, Tom,” Mark said reassuringly.

“Are you absolutely sure?” I questioned.

Mark looked me in the eye, smiled, and nodded.  “Positive,” he responded.

He nudged me playfully in the ribs.  I smiled, surprised, and nudged back.

A few minutes later, Mark got out of bed and took a quick shower.  He came out, hulking, tanned body dripping and wrapped in a towel. As always, it was a magnificent sight to behold.  He popped his pecs at me a couple times before dropping his towel, searching through his dresser drawers, and putting on clothes.

This time, he put on a green, tight-fitted UnderArmor t-shirt that clung to his pecs and abs, some tight black workout shorts that showcased his massive thighs, and cute, comfortable-looking black ankle socks to match.

After rummaging around in his closet, Mark found some crutches from when he’d broken his ankle during his college football days.  

Then he demonstrated how to use them, which was fun to watch.  I got a little muscle show, watching his forearms and triceps bulge with the crutches wedged under his sexy underarms.  He, of course, noticed, and hammed up the act, tensing his muscles in just the right way, and making little, faux-strained grunting noises.  

At one point, I joined the act.  Under the thinly-veiled guise of asking about arm positioning, I felt along the striations of his forearms and the bulge of his triceps, up to his bulky shoulders.  Mark and I both knew we were turned on, but it was fun to feign innocence.

However, we both were still pretty exhausted from our previous sessions, and after having cummed three times in about two hours, I was down to wait a bit to give my poor penis a chance to rest.  

“Yeah, this isn’t going anywhere.  Not yet at least. I’m pretty played out,” I said, giving Mark’s shoulder one last longing rub, before taking the crutches, adjusting them to my height, and giving them a try.

“Me too, Tom.  But just you wait.  We’re gonna have fun yet,” Mark responded, smirking.  “Now, let’s get ourselves fed, shall we?”

_________

After showering myself and getting dressed in some of Mark’s clothes (which were delightfully baggy on me), we ate.

Over a hearty dinner of reheated chicken and spaghetti alfredo, Mark and I kept up our easy banter.

I found out that Mark and I were into many of the same things.  Mark’s father was a helicopter pilot for the Air Force, so he was familiar with aviation, though he didn’t have quite the same love for it I did.  Both our mothers were nurses,and his inspired him to enter the medical field from a young age.  

We both enjoyed reading, though he was much more of a fantasy/knights-and-dragons guy, while I was more into dystopian novels and fanfiction of said dystopian novels.  

Watching Mark talk was exhilarating.

Sure, he was shredded and boner-inducing gorgeous, but he was also kind of an adorable nerd. Just this afternoon, we were having mind-bogglingly intense grinding sessions (if you will) on his couch and in his garage, and now we were debating over which series was better.

“But Katniss, though! She’s a badass warrior who starts a rebellion to take down an oppressive regime.  Seriously. I want to grow out my hair, so I can do my hair in a braid like her’s,” I exclaimed.

“Okay...sure,” countered Mark, “Or you could grow it out to look like Legolas.  You can still be a badass archer and have great hair, but fight fantasy battles with your fellow elves and live insanely long, instead.”

“Meh,” I replied, “taking down the government is more my cup of tea.”

“OR!  Instead of growing your hair out, you could shave it off. Like Eleven, from Stranger Things.  Then you can use your scary telekinesis powers to fight the tyrannical government,” said Mark.

Holy shit.

“Dude!  I fucking love that show.  I’ve binged, like, every season,”I flailed dramatically and ungracefully, my eyes wide.

“No kidding.  Me too!,”Mark burst out.

We shared a look.

“I guess we’ve gotta watch an episode or two then.”/ “Hell yeah!”

_________

That’s how I found myself four episodes into Stranger Things, nestled up to a sexy, ripped, adorable guy, my head on his chest, his vascular arm around my shoulders, and my ankle propped up on some pillows.

Sprained ankle and damaged vehicles aside, it was absolutely nuts how this day went.  

I was still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing.

Sure, I had only known Mark for a few hours, but that hadn’t stopped me from revealing my deepest fantasies to him.

And this gigantic, ripped teddy bear of a man obliged.  And he was a total sweetheart, and a nerd on top of that.

Yes, we were in a honeymoon post-sex haze.  But there was something about Mark that I trusted.  I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but I was running with it.  

Plus he thought I was cool.

And attractive!  This jacked bodybuilder thought that average-looking me was cute! Me! 

Yet, a small part of me told me that I was being an idiot.  That I had just rushed into things, looking for some perfect, hot boyfriend, and that Mark wouldn’t want to continue seeing me after I was well enough to go home.  That he was using me, and would hurt or blackmail me. That I wasn’t good enough for him.

I told that part of me to shut the fuck up, because for once, I was able to explore my sexuality with someone.  Not on cam, or looking at random images online, but actually in the flesh.

And Mark loved that he turned me on.  He wasn’t forceful, and didn’t try to push me to do things I wasn’t comfortable with.  He respected me, and took care of me. If anything, I was grateful for that.

I turned to the blonde muscle god sitting next to me.

Mark sat enraptured in a particularly intense scene, his eyes glued to the screen, the reflection dancing in them.

Seizing my chance, I jabbed him right in the side, earning a yelp of surprise and shock.

Mark sat there staring at me, looking personally attacked, and I couldn’t help but burst into giggles at the sight of him.

He rolled his eyes dramatically with a sigh, before pulling me into his side with a squeeze and over-the-top grunt.

“Little shit,” I heard him mutter affectionately in his deep voice.  “Damn right,” I retorted.

This freaking muscle beast just referred to me as a little shit.  His little shit!

I smiled into his side, and settled back into the episode.

Wherever this was going, I was willing to go along for the ride.

END OF PART FOUR

Hey all!  

Thanks so much for being with me on this journey. 

When I first got on this forum, I thought I would just write a little ditty of a fantasy and then lurk around in the background. 

I was shocked at the wonderful feedback and praise I received from every one of y'all!  It's a bit crazy to think that someone else is enjoying (and is maybe even turned on by) something that wrote.  I was also surprised that a lot of you came back after a months-long hiatus.  Thank you all!!

I'm grateful to have a place to explore my fantasies and my love of muscles with other guys.  It's exhilarating, and a bit nerve-wracking at times, but I'm glad for it.

I really don't know what else to say, but know that I'm thankful for your support and each and every one of your comments and feedback.  You guys rock!

Let's see what happens next between Tom and Mark...

Thanks all!!

-Kade