Evening The Playing Field.....and Making A Stand (Part 2)

TheWeremuscleForest

As they prepare for the practice that evening, Miguel admits to Alden that he is a bit apprehensive having those pills with him. He says it is too tempting to use not just one, but all of them at one time. Alden says not to worry about it that much since Gibson at least trusts them with having them in safe keeping. As it turns out during practice, both Alden and Miguel are on separate squads as the biggest jerk of them all, Doug the first string quarterback, will be on the team with Alden.

‘Hey dipshit, way to use those fucking hands.’ He says to Alden after a play.

Several of the other guys on the squad start laughing and giving high-fives to each other. Alden turns and rolls his eyes so Doug can’t see him doing it. As the team gathers together to give instructions, Doug once again harasses Alden telling him how much he wants to knock him out.

‘I’m giving you one more shot dumbass, catch the fucking ball.’

After the snap, Doug tosses the ball to Alden as he fumbles it and two linebackers knock him down. Alden winces in pain as the guys get off him. Doug walks over and glares at him.

‘That’s it fucker. We are going to have a chat in the locker room.’ 

He grabs Alden’s arm and lifts him up only to crack him in the back with his fist. Alden doubles over in pain for a few moments as the squad moves into the locker room from the field. He follows behind slowly. As he scurries inside, Doug pushes him up against a wall and starts to taunt him over and over.

‘So moron, I think you have just worn out your welcome on the team. Every guy here can probably vouch for me as to why you should probably be fired.’

‘Hey I am sorry Doug. It’s just…..your passes are not exactly perfect.’

Doug begins to turn beet red at this answer.

‘WHAT THE FUCK? NOT PERFECT? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? You have been playing this stupid game for months Alden. Perhaps you just suck ass. I am so tired of this bullshit. I am done with you.’

Alden remembers the bottle in his jersey pocket and pops it open. He plops one of the pills in his hand and quickly knocks it down his throat. Doug smirks a little as he does this.

‘Well well, the poor little man must be in some pain if he is popping pain pills. I’ll give you REAL pain!’

Doug rams his fist over and over into Alden’s chest as he cries out in pain as the squad looks on. Remarkably though the pain subsides quickly as it turns to euphoria. Alden can feel the pill reacting almost immediately after it hits his stomach. Doug is completely oblivious to what is happening as several players turn to rush into the shower.

Alden smiles as he feels his dark skin stretching filling up the open space in his jersey. Doug turns around and begins to notice the changes as his eyes get huge. Alden’s lower body begins to stretch the spandex to its limits as the seams begin to pop slowly. His skinny forearms have grown huge veins to accommodate his thick chocolate guns. Doug becomes mesmerized by these changes as Alden laughs hysterically feeling his chest start to burst out the front of his jersey revealing mammoth boulders of solid muscle.

His abs tear through the bottle as his once nonexistent stomach muscles blow up into an astonishing 10-pack. His back and lats are now making quick work of the rest of his top as it falls to the ground. Even Alden’s face has changed as he grows a thick black beard and develops dimples in his chin and cheeks. He can see that Doug is getting turned on quite a bit.

*deep voice* ‘UH HUH, who is the big man now star quarterback? Keep watching……ahh fuck look at these fucking guns.’

Alden flexes his monstrous arms as veins pop out everywhere to match his shiny brown skin. He feels his pants give way as the seams finally explode unleashing a mountain of brown muscle where his tiny legs used to be. Doug sees the silhouette of Alden’s growing love muscle as it snakes its way down his left quad. Alden makes a gesture with his eyebrows as he feels his cock beginning to rip its way free.

‘Ohh fuck yeah Doug I want you to punch me now. Give me all you have, I know you won’t have to the same impact as before.’

Doug goes to punch him in the chest and ends up hurting himself badly bruising fingers and yelling in agony. Alden’s cock finally breaks free from its captivity as the material shreds all the way down to his ankles and peels off revealing a hulking veiny black cock with a wet pink head bouncing up and down. The quarterback can’t take his eyes off of it but starts to back off. Alden walks toward him and grab his arms before he can take off.

‘Going somewhere Doug? I don’t think so, now it is time for you to feel a few punches.’

Alden lightly punches him in the gut and then along his sides making the quarterback wince every time. The huge black stud shreds Doug’s jersey and pulls him into his grasp. He starts to squeeze him tightly making the frightened white man try to get away again. Alden laughs at him trying to push his legs free. The big black hulk lifts him up and starts doing lunges with him before tossing him around and smack his backside a few times.

Doug gets a tad angry at this but knows he can’t do a thing about it. Alden tears his pants open to start massaging the quarterback’s hot butt. Doug yells for help but the guys in the shower are gathering around to see what happens next without any intervention.

Some of them even give the thumbs up to Alden as he slowly starts to push one of his hands into Doug’s tight hole. The immobile victim tries to tighten his hole but Alden’s incredible power only makes it hurt worse. He tries to scream but Alden takes his free hand and covers his mouth preventing any sound from getting out.

Some of the guys watching begin stroking their cocks as they notice Alden’s engorged cock pooling pre all over the floor. He moans as he successfully starts to stretch the quarterback’s hole wider and wider to get his beefy black hand inside.

‘That’s a good boy Doug, let go of that tension inside you. I can make you feel oh so good.’

He pushes his hand in and out a few times as a few of the players start to move in closer to him. One of them gets down on the floor to gulp down on Alden’s huge cock making him shutter. He begins to realize that he is the center of attention as guys begin shoving their cocks in his face. Hands begin massaging him as he lets go of Doug. The scared quarterback goes running into the shower to sulk. Alden begins sucking multiple cocks as he himself gets serviced.

Before long there are five cocks spewing thick frothy cum all over Alden’s massive muscles as his shiny brown coat begins to look all white. He laughs and gives winks to all of the guys as they go back into the shower to clean up. The one servicing his cock continues to work him over. Alden tells him to stop so he can go harass Doug who is still in the shower area. Alden waddles in as guys start gesturing to where Doug is at. Alden tries to move slowly so he doesn’t make much noise.

Doug appears to be in shock as he cowers in one of the bathroom stalls. Alden opens the door quickly and tries to maneuver his way in so he can get to Doug. He stops smiling at him and looks as if he feels a bit sorry for Doug.

‘Look man, I get you are an asshole, but I know how to help you relax. Maybe we can salvage some kind of agreement out of this. You leave me and my friend Miguel alone and I won’t hurt you. You have already screwed up your chances of being the first quarterback now Doug. Give me that fine ass of yours.’

‘I am not queer freak. You come near me and I will press charges.’

Alden grabs him before he can move and turns him around so his ass touches the black hulk’s cock. Doug begins violently squirming causing Alden to restrain him so he doesn’t injury himself further.

‘Come on now Doug just relax, I think you just need a good anal massage to clear out those nasty thoughts in your head. It will be good for you.’

‘Fuck you faggot, you won’t get away with this.’

‘Too late genius, I think the entire first-string practice squad has jizzed all over me so they gave their approval.’

Doug can feel Alden’s huge rod starting to move inside him as he moans in agony. Alden starts to push his weight on top of the frightened quarterback as his enormous chest rubs on the white man’s back. The black hulk starts to grind him slowly as he moans deeply into Doug’s ear.

‘Ahhh good boy Doug…..i can feel you relaxing already. Let me do all the work and you just enjoy the ride.’

Alden increases his speed and starts to yell as he feels his balls growing and filling with tons of cum. Doug moans himself as he feels his cock getting hard. Alden sees this and reaches around to stroke it. The quarterback starts to rub Alden’s massive tree trunk quads and appears to be going with the flow.

‘See it feels good doesn’t it? Now do we have an understanding about me and Miguel?’

‘Uhh what the…..oh mmmmm…..fuck your cock is so……yeah we have an understanding Alden. Shit man I am blown away by your size and power…..how did you do this?’

‘Hehe it is my secret. Mmmmm oh fuck it is going to be a big load Doug, where do you want it?’

‘What? I don’t want your cum on me that is fucking sick. I mean…..oh fuck you won’t take no as an answer will you?’

Alden laughs and says it depends. Doug quickly agrees that he won’t harass him or Miguel again. Alden pulls out and slaps his cock on Doug’s neck. He flips him around and slaps his face and lips with it.

‘Open up for me Doug…..i think you might enjoy what I have to offer.’

Doug slowly opens his mouth as Alden shoves it inside and starts fucking him rapidly. Doug moans deeply as Alden begins to gasp feeling his load pushing its way up into his thick rod. He pulls his cock out of Doug’s mouth and wanks it wildly.

‘OHHHH YEAHH MAN IT IS COMING FAST……OH FUCK……STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT DOUG…..’

Doug sticks his tongue out as Alden’s piss slit gapes open and shoots thick ropes down his throat. Doug gags immediately as Alden pumps jet after jet down his gullet. The quarterback drools huge amounts of cum down his chest as Alden yells in ecstasy. Several players start shooting their loads all over the shower and bathroom hearing and seeing the whole sequence. The black hulk finishes cumming and leans down to scoop his jizz up and swallows it.

He leaves the stall and walks over to one of the showers to clean up. Doug stumbles to his feet and goes to the other side of the shower area to clean up. Most of the practice squad gather around Alden as he begins to shrink. They mutter to themselves wondering how he could be shrinking. Doug stands in utter silence under a shower head as he stares into space. It is unclear what he will do next after this crazy experience.

End of Part II

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1