7 hours ago, Xyggurat said:

Thanks for a good read. It's always heartening to see new muscle theft stories, even if I have faded into irrelevance!

You could NEVER fade into irrelevance on this forum!  Many of us eagerly await the muse to strike you again and to have one of your wonderful stories.  As for this one, I eagerly look forward to reading it in about 20 minutes!

Awesome story! I love the different play on the muscle theft, the fact that the thief ended up bigger than the "victim's" original size and the donor ended up smaller than the thief's original size, and the fact that there was an element of justice to the story.  Sometimes it's a naughty pleasure to see a bad guy or bully get bigger or for the donor to have done nothing to deserve his fate, but it's also nice when the donor at least somewhat deserves a comeuppance for a wrong they've committed against the muscle thief. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...