On Too Long

HenryCavanaugh

This story is a sample of my work and is the most popular muscle growth story I ever posted over on my tumblr account. I still regularly post new content featuring various transformations over on Cavanaugh Stories if you're interested in reading more!

Damn, I was supposed to take the cap off my boyfriend’s head twenty minutes ago! Look at him now, nobody will even recognize him anymore!

I’ve been dating Blake since we were in high school and even though he was a sweet guy with a nice lean body I was beginning to get bored. I knew that my parents liked him though and I didn’t want to go through the hassle of ending the relationship and finding a new boyfriend so I decided to alter him a little bit to make him more interesting to me. I bought the cap at Morfoni’s Magic Box, a store that I’d never seen in our town before and haven’t seen since. Once I’d read the description of what it was capable of I felt compelled to buy it and have my boyfriend where it. The shopkeeper told me to be careful about how long I let the wearer keep it on but I lost track of time while I was catching up on shows and now he’s had it on for far too long!

Blake had been teased for most of his life for being a relatively short guy, standing at five-foot-six but it had never bothered me, it just meant we were the same height and didn’t have any issues of having to crouch or stretch when we kissed. Now though he stood at a giant six-foot-five and absolutely towered over me, keeping the cap completely out of my reach. It’s not just his height that had changed either - Blake’s lean body had practically exploded with muscle and the guy who had never seen the inside of a gym before now had perfect six-pack abs, a defined v-line pointing towards his crotch and arms the size of footballs which he was more than happy to show off by flexing.

The bulge in his pants definitely looked bigger too and my mouth was practically watering as I realized that he wasn’t even hard. I hadn’t even thought that the cap would make his manhood bigger and as he’d always been a little on the small side before I was delighted by the change. Even his face had changed much to my amazement with a wider jawline and fine stubble growing on what had once been a relatively hairless bottom half of his face. The subtle changes made him look even more handsome than ever and I suddenly felt weak on my knees knowing that this was what had become of my boyfriend. I didn’t even hate it - no, I loved it!

“What’s up, babe?” he asked, his deep masculine voice sending shivers down my spine, “You wanna ride my cock now or what?” I’d never known Blake to be cocky in his life but now I found it more arousing than anything I’d ever seen before. I was quick to agree and even though I’d confronted him with the intention of taking the cap off of his head, I couldn’t help but wonder just how far the transformation would go if I left it on him for a little bit longer…

tumblr_inline_omwwatviKF1qm2bv1_1280.jpg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Awesome! I'd love to know if he got even bigger! The guy in the picture (I forget his name) is a perfect example of a tall, muscle hunk too. 

• 3 weeks later...