Camp Myosin Part 3

MuscleMan166

here's the next part, things are starting to get more "growy" if you guys know what i mean

Camp Myosin Part 3

Day 22

Hey Journal something weird happened.  It started earlier in the week, I was getting dressed to get ready for the morning workout and I noticed that my clothes were really tight, like I couldn’t move as much without feeling a pinch.  Maybe these clothes shrunk, but that thought was retracted as soon as I started the workout.  It was at the time of the pull-ups, I don’t know what happened, but it was like I was in the zone or something because I did 5 times more than the required reps of pull-ups I was supposed to do.  And when I got down my cabin mates were staring at me like I was a different person.

It was Sam who made me look at my clothes and saw that I broke through my shirt where my armpits were at.  I was shocked myself, but Jorge yelled at us to finish the pull-ups and to get started on the hill run.  I knew that we were growing, because it wasn’t until we got up to the top of the hill that I heard a ripping sound.  It wasn’t from me, but from Bill, the leggings of his shorts were starting to rip from his legs.  It was at that point that I notice Bill’s legs was looking beefy, like he did a lot of squats.  When I look around, all of us campers looked like we were wearing clothes too small for us and we all had the physique of college jocks.

When I and my cabin mates were about to leave for breakfast, Jorge told me and Bill to go to Dan as soon as we finished eating.  We both left our cabin mates to head to the office building to talk with Dan.  When we got to the door, we both saw Matt walking out shouting “I’ll be at the lake if you want to have some fun, Dan.”  I also took notice of Matt’s face; he looked like one of those cheerleaders who spent the night with the captain of the football team, sexually satisfied.  We saw Dan in his office, and I saw that he had the same expression as Matt, like he had sex.

Dan then brought back focus to us, pointing out that our clothes were too small now.  He gave us six packs of sealed clothes and that they were for us and our cabin.  He was already going to hand them out to the other three cabins, but he didn’t expect it so soon.  He gave us a wink and let us be out on our way.  Me and Bill went back to the cabin and place the packs of clothes on our friends’ beds.  We opened ours and I was surprised, it was an under armor T-shirt, short gym shorts, and a jockstrap!  I was considering to not wearing it, but my underwear is getting too small for me, like my butt was getting bigger and I’m not sure, but my dick was getting bigger.  So I grabbed my clothes and went to the communal shower and told Bill he can change in the cabin

When I got there, I went into the showers and I stripped off my clothes.  I’m not sure if I was feeling good, because either my clothes were not pinching me anymore or that I was naked.  First, I put on my jockstrap, it was weird.  It felt comfortable, even though my ass was showing; it was actually soothing.  I soon put that thought behind me as I put on my shorts, the only time I saw these kinds of shorts were the ones bodybuilders wear when they exercise their legs.  I put on the T-shirt last and it didn’t feel tight since it stretches.  It was good and strange at the same time, I looked like a meathead, but I didn’t pay it a mind.

Soon later in the week, the other campers were wearing the same kind of outfit I had on.  The only difference was the color of the shirts, me and my cabin wore blue, the Beta Cabin wore red, the Gamma Cabin wore green, and the Delta Cabin wore yellow.  And it wasn’t just us who changed our outfits, the employees changed their attire as well.  Gustav was wearing a muscle-shirt with shirts with his usual apron.  Kyle took off his doctor’s attire and was more casual, but was looking tight at the same time.

Jorge was wearing a black tank top with the same kind of shorts we were wearing.  Aiden had a white under armor shirt and white shorts on.  Matt was wearing a white y-back shirt and a red speedo.  He said that it was so that he could swim more swiftly in case of emergencies, but I think it was another reason.  Then, Dan was wearing a muscle shirt that looked two sizes too small, same with his shorts.  What was going on?  What happened to the loose clothes they were all wearing and was it because of our outfit change?  Now we look like we worked out vigorously, even though the working out in the gym was true.  Well I got to end it for this week.

G’Night Journal

Day 29

Oh man Journal, Jorge decided to make things harder for us as it was starting to get easier.  He upped the number of sit-ups, push-ups, and pull-ups by 10 times to complete them, so it was 200 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 100 pull-ups.  The uphill run was even worse when he made us wear weighted vests that weighed 200 lbs.  A lot of us were almost to the point of fainting, but he said that we now had one more activity to finish.  We all groaned but one angry stare and a huge body flex, made us shut up right away.

He had do the obstacle course, which wasn’t so bad since some of us did try them in our free time, but he said that we had to finish it under a time limit.  He told us that we have to finish it under 8 minutes or start all over again.  It took us several tries to complete it less than 8 minutes.  Jorge went on to say that this would be the norm, until the end of camp, but he did say that we can have breakfast before hand to get the energy.  I thought it was for the purpose of seeing us puke our food.  That sadistic bastard!

Me and the rest of Alpha Cabin recovered first and headed to the mess hall to get first pickings of breakfast as the rest of the campers were still on the ground trying to catch their breath.  When we entered the mess hall, I could really smell the food, and my stomach was growling loudly.  Gustav heard us come in and made a compliment about how big we were getting and said “See my good food make you into big, strong men,” in that Russian accent of his.  We grabbed our plates and made big piles of food for ourselves and proceeded to eat them.  We were so hungry that we went for seconds, while Fred went up for thirds.

We felt so re-energized that we all decided to go for a workout in the outdoor gym before lunch.  During the walk there, I took a good look at my cabin mates and saw their changes.  Fred was still chubby looking, but he looked like a powerlifter with the way his muscles were showing.  Bill was still the shortest of us, but that made his muscles look wider than the rest of us because he weighed almost the same as us.  And he always lorded that fact over us, cocky asshole.

Sam was the only one of us that wanted us to go for a swim instead of the gym, but when you look at him, you wouldn’t think that he looked like a surfer, maybe a guy that goes to the beach to show off his muscles is more closer to what he looks like.  Ben was okay with it, strange how he face did not fully match with the body he has, like an oxymoron; a guy with the head of a librarian and the body of a meathead.  Robert was still the skinniest of us, but that wouldn’t be the proper description.  He was more like the leanest of us, the only one of us with an eight-pack and the physique of a fitness model, but with more muscle.

We all did our own workouts, only calling to each other if any of us needed a spot and if we were breaking a personal record, all of us would cheer that person on to break the record and push the weight.  At first, I didn’t know what to think with the new clothes that we had to wear, but it felt good to feel the shirt sleeves strained against my growing biceps.  I saw Bill looking at my biceps as I was doing preacher curls and when I finished my set, I did a couple of quick flexes to tease him.  He was on the pec deck and when he finished his set he bounced his chest at me for payback.

When it was time for lunch, my cabin mates went on ahead to the mess hall and I was about to leave I notice something a bit shocking.  I had a hard-on, not like a small chubby from working out, which I have been getting the past couple of days, but a literal hard-on like I was horny.  I did not know how that happened, I think it was probably caused by that little flex-off with Bill, but why would that affect me like this?  I tried adjusting it, but with these shorts, it would still stand out.  I had to resort to my old technique of calming down my boner by doing the simple math equation of doubling the number.

It worked like a charm and I quickly made my way back to the mess hall.  My cabin mates were starting to get worried when I didn’t arrive right after them.  I lied about what happened and said that I had a stomachache.  Ben got worried and said that I should head to see Kyle about it.  I didn’t want to get caught in the lie, but I should go see Kyle about what happened earlier.  As I left the mess hall, I notice the stares from the other campers that were looking at me.  I should have felt shy, but it didn’t bother me, especially when I saw that some of them had boners.

I actually wanted them to keep staring at me, but when I felt my dick starting to harden again, I quickly left.  I arrived at Kyle’s office and knocked to see if he was there and he was.  I asked him to see if he could help me with something.  He asked what was wrong and I told him what happened earlier in the gym and in the mess hall.  He then told me that it was natural for that to happen, because at my size, the testosterone were already on overdrive, so there would be times that it could happen.

I asked him if he could take a closer look, just in case there was nothing wrong with it and Kyle looked more than glad to help, but he hid the expression somewhat subtly.  I pulled my shorts and jockstrap down and pulled my dick out.  Normally I would turn my head away, but I kept my face on him as he went through the procedure.  When he touched my dick and balls, it sent a jolt of a good feeling to me.  I should have been a bit repulsed, but I didn’t feel like that.  When I kept my focus on Kyle, I noticed how good he looked, like a young bodybuilder, but when I felt myself go hard, I got scared.

Then I heard Kyle chuckle and said that it was alright for it to happen and when it went fully hard, Kyle made a comment of how healthy it looked.  Kyle said he was done and told me I can put my dick away.  It was tough to put it back in, because it was hard, but I got it in.  Kyle recommended that if it was getting tough to handle it, that I could masturbate it to make it go soft and it sounded like he was half-serious.  He also said that I shouldn’t feel so shy that I was growing into a fine, big man and that I should embrace it.

I spent the rest of the day considering what Kyle said to me as I was relaxing in the field near a tree.  Soon it was time for dinner and I met with my cabin mates to eat with them.  At least the food being delicious was the only thing that didn’t change.  It was almost time for lights out, but I told my cabin mates that I would come back later.  I went to see Dan, because since he’s the biggest guy in camp, he must have had situations like what I had.  He could have given me tips on how to handle my problem.

I got to the main office building and saw the light was on in his office room.  I was heading towards the door when I heard some sounds coming from his office.  I silently walk towards the windows and I heard some moans and words that sounded like “Oh yeah” and “Fuck yes” multiple times.  It sounded like sex, but who could Dan be having sex with in there.  I couldn’t believe what I heard, but what’s worse is that I got a boner from it.

I got scared and ran from the building as fast as I could and almost made it to the cabin, when I realized that I still had my boner.  I didn’t have enough time to use my technique to calm it down, so I did what Kyle suggested.  I masturbated.  I had to do it quickly so I thought of a hot girl to help me climax quicker, but nothing, usually when I do that I would cum like normal, but not this time.  I had to think of anything to get me going, but when I thought of that scene from the office building, I exploded immediately.

I didn’t have time to think about why that happened and I didn’t want to pry further, so when it got soft, I put my cock back in my shorts and walked back in the cabin like nothing happened.  For the rest of the week, I went on my normal schedule of lifting, eating, and playing around, but I felt my new clothes were starting to feel snug on me, even though they stretch.  I knew that I was growing bigger, but why is it that in the back of my head that it felt unnatural?  I mean all of us campers are now looking like amateur bodybuilders, completely different to how we were in the beginning.  And the boner thing was getting more common, most campers were acting shy about it and now I was seeing a line for Kyle’s office.  I bet they were going for the same problem I had.  Well Journal, I should be getting back to the mess hall for dinner, I’m so hungry I may go for thirds.

Later Journal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15