The Soldier's Genie (Nsfw)

MonsterMash62

tumblr_mvcucgYWQR1rtddjyo1_500.jpg

Originally posted on my Tumblr blog. Image was posted on Banging the Boy's Tumblr archive.

"So you're going to give us three wishes?" I asked.

My buddy Jamie and I were on leave for a week and since we were both single, traveled together into Cairo for the weekend. We're currently stationed just outside of Cairo and had two days of leave. We'd already found a hostel for the night and were out on the prowl, hoping to score with some hot Egyptian babes. With our toned, tight soldier bodies, I didn't think it'd be too difficult. The girls here love white soldier boys.

Jamie's got a handsome face with black hair but his nose is kinda crooked from a fight he got in last year, which tends to either put girls off or to bring them to him panting. It makes his pretty boy face look rough, and let's everyone know that he's a bit of a badass.

I'm pretty sexy myself, in that boy next door way. I've got blond hair and blue eyes, and girls tell me all the time how much they love my smile. Usually just before they slide my dick between their lips.

We were looking for this bar we'd heard had a crowd that was friendly to soldiers. We definitely weren't wanted everywhere, and tonight wasn't the night to start shit. Much as I know Jamie would've loved to kick some Egyptian ass, my preference was to fuck one that night. It'd been a few weeks since I'd gotten laid, and man were my nuts backed up.

"Three wishes?" the genie said, as if he didn't understand.

We'd gotten lost and turned down a slim alleyway to get out of the sun for a second and get our bearings. Jamie had noticed something sparkling on the ground. Picking up a slightly rusty golden lamp, he rubbed it a few times on his shirt, laughing and saying it looked like the lamp from Aladdin. He quickly dropped it and we both jumped back when smoke started pouring out of it. When the smoke became a large muscular Egyptian man, I think we both believed that his joke about Aladdin hadn't been too far off.

"Yeah, three wishes, man," Jamie said. "We freed you from your stupid lamp, now you give us three wishes."

The Genie threw his head back and laughed. Something about our suggestion had apparently been amusing. I backed up a bit, wondering if I should be worried. If maybe he wasn't a genie.

He was a good foot taller than either of us and quite a bit wider as well. He wore a turban with a gem in it, making him look regal. His face was covered with a thick black beard. He stood shirtless, his huge, hairless chest heaving with every breath. Gold chains were attached to his nipples, leading my eyes down his firm abdominal wall and into his pants, which seemed more like a parachute that had been wrapped around his legs than anything else. For shoes he wore golden metal sandals, and on his wrists he wore mismatched golden bracelets.

Eventually, he finished laughing.

"Oh, my friends, I don't know who told you that." Lifting one of his meaty fingers up to his face, he wiped a tear from his eyes. He'd found my question that funny. "That's not how this works. I've been stuck in that tiny little lamp for months now, and besides being ready to get out, I'm horny as fuck." His thick left eyebrow lowered at us and the edges of his lips curled up into an even bigger smile, his white teeth gleaming. He suddenly looked very shark-like.

I glanced at Jamie and we both silently agreed it was time to leave. We both started backing up slowly, keeping our eyes on the genie as we did. We moved a few feet before the genie snapped his fingers and we heard a thud sound as our backs came in contact with something solid and firm. Looking behind me, I saw only empty alleyway. It was like we'd hit an invisible wall, trapping us there.

"Oh shit," I said out of the side of my mouth to Jamie.

"Maybe rubbing that lamp wasn't such a great idea," he said.

"Now, now boys. The party's just getting started."

The genie snapped his fingers again and a bright light flashed, blinding me. When my vision finally cleared, I saw that we were in what looked like a rather large, rather swanky hotel room. The genie sat directly in front of us on an ottoman type thing, his pants long gone and his humongous penis flopped down on his thick, striated left thigh. He still wore his turban, the chains clamped to his nipples, his golden armbands, and his sandals, but was otherwise naked. The chains hung down low, wrapped around his cock and balls.

Jumping back in shock, I realized that Jamie and I were both completely naked except for our dog tags, our soldier's bodies on display. Both of our dicks were completely flaccid. I swear the sight of the genie's cock, massive, thick and uncut, made my dick shrink, if that was even possible.

"That's better. Now we can all be a little more comfortable." He grabbed a glass from a nearby table and took a sip of whatever was in it while we stood there.

I started to panic. Without thinking it through, I jumped at him. He'd stopped us from leaving once by snapping his fingers, so I figured knocking him out was the only way we were getting out of whatever this was.

His eyes widened slightly, but before my body even landed, he snapped his fingers and I found myself floating in the air above him. I couldn't move a muscle. I just hovered there, completely still.

Then he snapped his fingers again, and I blinked and found myself standing up straight next to Jamie once more. One second I was defying the laws of gravity, the next I stood mostly still, next to my best friend. I could move my head now, and look around, but my hands and feet just would not budge.

"There will be no more of that," the Genie said, wagging a finger at me. He snapped his fingers again, saying, "Time to make you boys even more presentable."

Suddenly my body seemed to just... Well, explode is the only way to describe it. I felt everything get larger. I looked down as my chest swelled, my round pectorals and pointy nipples moving further and further away from my body. I could feel my thighs and feet and calves growing as well, but my now much more muscular chest shelf blocked my view, and I couldn't bend my body to see.

I glanced over at Jamie, and saw a panicked look in his eyes as the same thing happened to him. His chest was massive now, along with his legs and everything else. His biceps seemed to just inflate with muscle, getting bigger and fuller. His shoulders grew rounder, his chest broadening as they did.

And to say that his cock grew was an understatement. Seeing his limp dick lengthen and thicken down in front of his body, until it was a third of the way to his knee, had me wondering what my own looked like. If either of our dicks got bigger or thicker when we got hard, we'd have a really rough time fitting into any woman comfortably.

When the growth stopped, we both had the body type of compact, muscular, shredded gymnasts. Gymnasts with huge swinging cocks and big, full, round balls.

I wanted to scream out at the Genie. To tell him that he had no right to turn me or my buddy into walking gay wet dreams. That I didn't belong to him. That this isn't how this was supposed to work.

But I couldn't do that. I couldn't do anything but just stand there, waiting for whatever new and disgusting thing he felt like inflicting on us to happen.

"Now that's what I spent my time dreaming about while trapped inside that tiny little lamp," the Genie said. He got up and walked towards us, a wicked grin on his face.

"Now how about some sexy smiles to go with those sexy new bodies?" he said as he got closer to me.

My face suddenly lit up. I could feel my cheeks moving and the corners of my mouth moving. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself. I knew, without seeing it, that I was giving him the same smile I gave hot girls when trying to get their interest.

A quick glance at Jamie and I saw he was doing the same thing. Only one side of his mouth turned up, making his smile crooked, his perfectly straight pearly whites gleaming at me. I knew that's why that smile always worked for him: it was a little off, just like his crooked tough guy nose, just like him.

But his eyes. The smile didn't reach them. They were still wide, and I knew he felt just as powerless and scared as I did.

"Ah yes, there they are," the Genie said, his own grin getting a little bit wider, a little bit more satisfied. "Time to admire my new toys."

The Genie walked around us both, like he was inspecting cattle. Our heads tracked his every move, our forced smiles beaming at him. The chains tied to his nipples jangled as he moved, and with a shudder of revulsion, I noticed his uncut monster of a cock growing, pulling the chains tight as it did.

When he got behind Jamie, he ran a finger down his spine from the middle of his back down to the top of the valley between his  butt cheeks.

"Hmmm," the Genie murmured, and as I watched, Jamie's cheeks grew bigger and rounder. "That will do nicely," the Genie said, not looking at either our faces.

He examined my backside, but didn't touch me and I didn't feel anything grow. I probably should've been relieved, but then, what difference did it make? He'd already made me into something I'd never wanted to be. Here I was, big and strong and powerful now, and still trapped at the mercy of some sick magic thing I never would've believed in before today.

As he came around to my front, he grabbed my right arm with both of his hands, slowly squeezing it. He was gentle and it didn't hurt, but it did get hot, and I realized that he was making it grow. Still smiling, I looked over at my left arm and saw that it too had grown.

Well, I thought, crazily trying to joke with myself, at least I'm not an uneven freak.

He slowly walked back to his seat and sat down. His eyes raked over our naked bodies again, and his dick grew even more. It stood straight up, pointing up to the ceiling.

He grabbed his drink once again, and his face grew serious. "Only one thing still missing…" He snapped his fingers one last time.

My mind went blank, and my cock filled with blood. All worry and doubt left me. The only thing that mattered now was pleasing the handsome and sexy man sitting in front of me. He was my master, and my sole purpose for being was to serve him and worship him.

Suddenly my smile wasn't forced. How could it be with my master here, naked, waiting for me to please him? My dick immediately went from flaccid to hard, and my balls started to ache. How had I been scared of any of this before?

I felt myself regain control of my muscles, and immediately rushed over to him. I leaned over the couch he sat on and rested my hands on both sides of his muscular thigh. My long, hard cock brushed against it, and I shivered at the feel of contact with any part of his wonderful skin. But, I knew, this wasn't about me.

I quickly got to work worshipping his mighty cock. I licked the giant, round head. Jamie, who had knelt down on the floor to the other side of our perfect Master, ran his tongue along the Master's glorious shaft.

We pleased him together with our mouths for a long time. Then he took turns fucking both of us many times, and I came like I've never come before. Nothing could compare to how it felt to please our wonderful lord.

But eventually, exhausted to the point that we couldn't go on, Jamie and I fell asleep, nestled into our Master on either side.

When we woke the next morning, the Master was gone. We quickly called out to him, but he and his lamp were nowhere to be found.

He'd left our clothes there, magically altered to fit our bigger, better bodies, and we both got dressed. The clothes definitely fit our much more muscular frames, but were rather tight and very revealing. And we couldn't wear underwear anymore; our cocks were much too large for that to be comfortable.

The place Master had taken us to was a very expensive hotel, and no one asked us any questions as we left. We had been to that part of town before, so didn't have any problems finding our way back to base.

Neither of us said it, but we were both sad that our Master had left us. We didn't need to talk about what had happened. We both knew how we felt, now that Master had changed us.

Back at base, we expected everyone would be shocked at how different we were, but no one even noticed. When we asked, everyone looked at us as if we were idiots and told us that we'd always been the biggest guys on base.

A few hours after we got there, we were both approached while in the toilet to give a couple of the guys head. Apparently that was another gift from the Master: we were now the unofficial "Base Cocksuckers". Not that I minded. Master had given me a taste and talent for cock and I found myself more than happy to serve other men as I'd served him. Alongside my best friend Jamie, of course.

If you enjoyed this story, please let me know!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 17