Welcome to the B.U.S.T. Club (Episode 1, 2, and 3)

Dangeresque

Welcome to the B.U.S.T. Club

Episode Seven: Welcome to the Party

This, for now, will be the final chapter of the B.U.S.T. Club. I will continue it more in the future as inspiration takes me or if someone suggests some toons to me that they want to see have a good time with some hyper and muscle adventures in the art gallery settings... but till then this will be the final chapter. For now though. I hope you enjoy as I plan to make it a chapter to remember ;3 Part of that means that it's going to be a longer chapter (with about 160 toons mentioned by name) for both wrapping things up and setting things off.

As before with all the other chapters... this series contains copyright characters from a number of different series by a number of different companies and they are all copyright their respective owners. All characters featured are over 18 and are conscenting adults in the events that progress. These stories are not for profit and are only for fun... that being said... on with the fun parts.

Toons from all over the toon world were members of the B.U.S.T. Club after while. Foghorn Leghorn started it after he did a muscular pose for a Gym Shirt because he really liked that feeling but didn't have anywhere he could really let loose. He snatched up all the old derelict paintings that were just sitting in storage, got himself a building drawn, and then went to work. He had kept it very secretive with Wiley Coyote being the one that made the frame system and built the elevator and security. He had a few other toons come in as contractors but never really let anyone in on what he was doing till after it was done. He would see toons in need of that sweet buff relief as he went around and visited. Then he knew he could have a thriving business.

At first he only let in his friends from the Warner Brothers toons. Soon after though, some of them let in some of the Harvey Toons and then word got around in the underground muscle toon communities. They had never had a club like this before and so many toons just went all out on arrival. It was a sight to see. As with all good things, someone did something dumb and nearly messed it up.

They called it the Horace Incident. It was a normal day when Horace Horsecollar found out about the club. He went down, was shown to a painting and really let himself go. Really. He flexed so big that he ended up fucking the planet to smithereens. He found his way back to the painting exit but didn't shrink down all the way and ended up floating out with his still hard cock pointed first. He thrust through that hole with an invincible megacock that went into another painting across from it in the gallery. The massive horse unleashed a load that flooded the whole planet through that painting and nearly blasted a masturbating Tony the Tiger off the planet.

Horace pulled out before he finished cumming but then ended up flooding the whole gallery, the lobby, and the building that housed the club itself. The roof burst off and then Foghorn had a heck of a time reporting to the city why they needed a cleanup crew out by his secret club. Horace was scolded and the incident passed.

It was easy to see that things could very easily get out of control and so Foghorn, along with a small council of muscle toons, came up with the three rules and set up security to keep their business safe from prying eye after a random kid toon nearly wandered in. In time they moved to a bad part of town, set up the underground a bit better, snazzed the place up a bit, and then they had the B.U.S.T. Club as we know it today.

That was just the beginning.

Years later the memberships kept increasing and the art gallery was expanded to keep up. They made a literal tonnage of paintings for backgrounds and cartoon sets right back to the beginning of cartoons and so there were plenty of free discarded works to choose from, everything was going well and so much so that it inspired Foghorn to bring back the toon muscle council so they could work together for something new and special.

A toon muscle party. They privately commissioned someone to paint them a massive world with very specific things. The club was shut down and the painting was brought in. Then they sent out the invitations to all their members which read:

"Sorry we closed the club on you and we didn't mean to scare you that it was gone for good. However, we closed it with good reason as you, and all of our very special clientele are now invited back to the B.U.S.T. Club for a special event.

We're throwing an all out party to celebrate all our muscular friends and to let loose like never before! We'll all be getting together but this is a private event. Invitation only and only those with an invite will be able to get in.

The dress code requires you to wear a red thong, bow tie with, white dress wrist cuffs, and spats, and a special silk robe. All these items have been specially made to your default toon dimensions and shipped for you along with this invitation.

Come on down this Friday at 22:00 hours, dress to impress, leave your toon belts behind, and see what all the fuss is about!"

Liono was checking his mail when he saw the invitation and then tucked it into his pocket quickly. He took the package addressed to him and opened it to see his thong, tie, and cuffs were all waiting. Seemed that Tigra and Panthro were also given invites all with the same insignia, printed on black paper with silver lettering. He handed them off to his fellow Thundercats with a grin. Their grins widened as they read what was inside. They were so excited they could hardly keep steady hands as they opened their packages.

That week flew by as the three members of the Thundercats made ready for Friday. Liono rented a space limo to bring them from New Thundera to Toon World Prime. It hovered down to street level and merged into traffic but on arrival they found that the whole block was closed. They got out of the limo with their white spats being the only foot coverage they had. The white dress cuffs were out from under their silk robes. Liono had a blue one, Tigra green, and Panthro black. Liono walked up to the officer on the scene only to see it was Bugs Bunny in the officer's uniform.

"What's up, doc?" asked the wabbit as he casually leaned on the police barricade.

"Um, what's going on here, Bugs?" Asked Liono, "We really need to get through."

Bugs pulled out a list and paged through it, “Lucky you. I see you three are on the list.”

Liono was a bit confused after Bug winked to him, “Why is this blocked off?”

Bugs Bunny looked around and directed Liono to lean down for him to whisper, “The club shut down the streets around it so we could keep everyone from goin' in all at once. Doesn't seem discreet but trust me. It's been workin' so far but you gotta go on foot from here.”

Huh. I'm surprised I never saw you there. I didn't know you were a member,” said Liono.

Bugs stood aside and then flexed up enough to stress his oversized police uniform. The cloth stretched and creaked but then he relaxed and returned to his normal size, “A member? No no no. I'm one of the founders, doc.”

The Thundercats looked to one another then shared a smile as they crossed the barricade and walked down the street. Their bare feet clapped against the cool pavement and they could hardly keep themselves from flexing up just from the excitement. They made their way down the familiar alley to the massive doors and gave a knock. The slot in the door slid open and a pair of eyes looked out to them in the darkness.

A squirrely voice spoke from the other side of the door and said, “Invitations.”

Uhhhh... who is it Schnookums?” came a much dumber sounding voice from the other side of the door.

Shut it, Meat! I'm trying to see if they have the invitations or not!” snipped the first voice back to the second.

The Thundercat trio were all too happy to present their invites to the slot in the door. The invitations were snatched away and then the door opened. They saw a big blue muscular dog and a big muscular red cat standing to welcome them on the other side. The Thundercats walked in and Meat the dog slammed the door shut after them. They were wearing the same spats, cuffs, bow tie collars and red thongs as the Thundercats had been mailed.

Careful meathead!” said Schnookums the cat, “You're gonna rip another door off it's hinges again.”

Uhhhh gee... sorry Schnookums,” said the muscular dog as he rubbed the back of his head, “I'm just so excited about the party is all!”

We all are meat. We all are,” Schnookums flexed a little bigger and swelled towards the ceiling before regaining control and shrinking back to his still massive size he wore before. He sighed and then came another knock at the door. The tremendous cat slid the slot open and said, “Invitations.”

This way gentlemen,” came a voice from further down the hall. Next to the elevator stood none other than Wilford B. Wolf, a massive muscular werewolf who was only in one Animaniacs short called: Moon Over Minerva. Despite that his character had staying power in the cartoon loving communities. That, however, is another story for another time. The massive werewolf wore the same outfits as Schnookums and Meat except his bow tie was red instead of black. He beckoned the Thundercats down the hall as the elevator dinged and the doors opened, “We need to keep the flow moving, friends.”

The Thundercats walked down the dark hallway and past the massive wolf man. The elevator doors closed as they pushed the button for floor B9, right as the metal door at the other end of the hallway opened. In walked Marvin the Martian with his fellow Looney Tunes: The Crusher, Shropshire Slasher, and Hector the bulldog. The doors were closed behind them and Wilford beckoned them further down the hallway. He relished the sound of barefeet slapping on the stone floors every time. The werewolf couldn't wait for the party to begin but it would be a few hours before the real festivities were to begin. The doors dinged and opened and the Looney Tunes stepped inside.

Marvin held up a finger and said, “Wilford, any idea when the festivities are going to start?”

The werewolf smiled and said, “They'll explain everything once you get down there. No worries. Tonight is just about fun!”

Slasher and Crusher smiled to each other as Hector pushed the B9 button and the doors closed once more. Another knock came to the entrance door and Meat shook his head, “My goodness! It's the busiest night ever!”

Everyone who's everyone is gonna be here, Meat. Hold on. I gotta deal with the next round of yahoos,” he slid open the slot and said, “Invitations.”

Some invites were slid through and Schnookums checked them over then stuffed them down the front of his thong. Meat opened the doors and let the toons in silk robes into the hall. In stepped Sneezer, Buster Bunny, Plucky Duck, and Montana Max all from Tiny Toon Adventures.

What's happening toonsters?” asked Buster.

Oh brother,” sighed Plucky as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

Buster threw up his arms, “What?”

That's so 90s, dude,” said Plucky.

No duh,” said Buster, “I liked the 90s. The 90s was very good to us.”

Boys boys boys,” Sneezer began, “Lets not have any squabbles. This is time for us to have some really big fun.”

The Tiny Toons started to flex up under their robes to the point they weren't so tiny any more. Wilford reached his hand out, “Hey guys! No flexing up in the hall. You have to stay your default sizes till the party starts. Speaking of...”

The elevator door dinged and the doors opened. Wilford beckoned them to step in with a voices as silky smooth as their custom robes, “We really gotta keep things moving you toons.”

The Tiny Toons relaxed their flex ups and returned to normal sizes, adjusting their robe belts afterwards as they made way to the elevator. They stepped in and Montana Max pushed B9 just as there came another knock at the front door to the club. Schnookums slid open the slot and said, “Invitations?”

The doors closed and the elevator made it's way down incredibly fast. They opened once more and let the tiny toons out into the massive main lobby of the B.U.S.T. Club. It looked like they had done some renovation drawings in there because the roof was raised to be 300 feet tall now. At the back of the room about a thousand feet away there was a massive throne and between the legs of the throne was a giant door that led to the art gallery. Atop the giant throne, which went all the way up to the ceiling, sat a massive and familiar Looney Tunes rooster.

The colossal Foghorn Leghorn sat on the throne and filled it out nicely, in his massive muscular form, with the same spats, cuffs and bow tie collar as everyone else. His enormous package was just barely held back by the red thong he sported and his giant robe was wide open to give a great view of his pecs an muscle gut. He smiled down on everyone in the crowded lobby who were busy chatting among themselves while Henry Hawk lounged back on that giant thong-covered rooster cock.

Buster and the other residents from Acme Acres saw quite a few familiar faces in the crowd. They saw Bowser, Sonic, Knuckles, Miles Prower, Furball, Arnold the Pit Bull, Napoleon Bonafrog, several complete sets of the TMNT, Mortimer Mouse, Goofy, Max Goof, Huey Louie and Dewey Duck, Launchpad McQuack, Storkulese, Hogcules, Garfield, Memnon, Genie Jafar, Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, Falco Lombardi, Panchito Pistoles, Jose Carioca, Mighty Mouse, Mordecai and Rigby, Wile E. Coyote, Fox McCloud, Robinhood and Little John, Nick Wilde and Finnick, Beastboy, Big Mac, Tom and Jerry, Bernard from O.K. K.O., The Rat King from the Penguins of Madagascar, Napoleon Bonafrog, Pepe Le Pew, Pitu Le Pew, Hank McCoy, Beast from Beauty and the Beast with Victor from the Hunchback of Notredame, several Road Rovers, the Extreme Dinosaurs, the Cowboys of Moo Mesa, the Street Sharks, the Biker Mice From Mars, the Swat Kats, Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew, T-Rex, the Dinosaucers, the Battletoads, Rocket Raccoon, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Sly Cooper, the Warner Brothers and Skippy Squirrel from Animaniacs, Shere Kahn, Tony the Tiger, Trix Rabbit, Honey Bear, Fruit Brute, Leomon, ExVeemon, Gabumon, Wargreymon, Inuyasha, Kouga, Chernobog, just about every male character from Dragon Ball Z, and a whole bunch of other toons as well.

Brainy Smurf sat on the shoulder of one of the several incarnations of the Big Bad Wolf in the room with Brawny smurf on his opposite shoulder. Brainy was making checks on a list as everyone came in. The elevator doors dinged and then Hong Kong Phooey and Secret Squirrel walked in together to look around in amazement. Brainy marked off two last tallies and then whispered something to the Big Bad Wolf. The wolven man took a big breath in then let out a loud howl. Foghorn picked up a gavel from the ground next to his throne and knocked it on the arm of his seat.

Foghorn Leghorn cleared his throat and all eyes fell on him. The elevator now let in Bugs Bunny, Wilford, a few other toons in police uniforms and finally Schnookums and Meat. With that the rooster spoke up, “Hello, I say, Hello everyone. Welcome to the muscle party to end all muscle parties. Seems everyone was able to make it. My associates checked their attendance lists and now the front doors are locked up tight. I think y'all are gonna be real happy with the play time we have planned on a place I like to call Muscle Toon Planet. If you look between my legs there is a new entrance to the art gallery and my friends Bugs and Daffy are gonna lead you to the Muscle Toon Planet... then let the party begin! Do whatever you want with whoever you want so long as they say it's okay, though given our history I couldn't foresee that being a problem.”

Everyone chuckled and then saw Bugs and Daffy flex out of their police uniforms to massive fifteen foot tall giants who wore their spats, thongs, dress cuffs, and collar bow ties well. They smiled and waved for everyone to follow them in. Foghorn and Henry waved as the toons all walked into the art gallery where there was a new massive painting 50 feet tall and 50 feet wide with a series of blinking white lights around the rim. Bugs stood on one side and Daffy on the other as they looked over all the robed toons.

Muscle Toon Planet was a Dyson Sphere that surrounded a supergiant star the size of VY Canis Majoris which is approximately 2100 times the size of the Earth's sun. The world surrounded the sun completely with a series of cities and other zones with nothing but pleasure in mind for super strong toons. It also feature thousands of planets with varying gravities that orbited around the supergiant star. The toons were handed small pamphlets with all that information and more as they headed in to a scifi train station that could take them anywhere on the worlds with any of the hundreds of space trains that could take them anywhere. On those pamphlets they also read a new fourth rule, a special rule for this latest painting only:

Do not destroy the special trains or their train stations as they are the main way to travel on MTP.

The 87 TMNT got on a train with Usagi Yojimbo, Bowser, Napoleon Bonafrog, Leatherhead and Robin Hood. It rocketed off to another part of the MTP.

The next train had the Extreme Dinosaurs and the Biker Mice from Mars. It zoomed off just as fast.

Memnon from Hercules the Animated Series went with Victor from the Hunchback of Notredame and three different versions of the Big Bad Wolf.

After that, Bowser, Nick Wilde, Finnick and Arnold the Pit Bull slipped onto another train to zip off over the horizon fast as the others.

Pepe, Pitu, Sylvester, Goofy, Mortimer Mouse, Max Goof, then Louie Duck got into another train and zip! It was gone.

Hong Kong Phooey, Tom and Jerry, then Chance Furlong and Jake Clawson of the Swat Kats zipped off to another stop.

All the while Sonic, Knuckles, Miles Prower, Schnookums and Meat headed for yet another stop.

The Road Rovers went with the Street Sharks. Inyyasha went with the Trix Rabbit, Leomon, and the Warner Brothers for quite an interesting mix and times. Dudley Puppy went with Bernard and Wilford. Wargreymon, ExVeemon and most of the male cast from Dragon Ball Z went into another train together.

Marvin the Martian went with Kouga and Shere Kahn. Mickey, Donald, Bugs and Daffy all went on a train together while Beast, Beast, Beastboy, Chief Bogo and Skippy Squirrel went together elsewhere. Toons upon toons upon toons piled into trains headed for worlds of pleasure in an orgy heretofore unheard of. You would think that I, as the writer, might get these groups mixed up or that they were just paired off never to be seen or heard from again... but you'd be wrong. Trust me dear readers, there will be a fuckening coming. Oh yes. There will be a fuckening...

One of the last trains out had Buster, Plucky, Liono, Tigra, and Panthro. They got on and an automated holographic screen popped up before them. There were thousands of destinations in the index. Gyms, Cities, Gym-Cities, Deserts, Lakes, Oceans, Beaches, Forests, Wastelands, Scrap Yards, Zoos, Military Camps, Islands, Flying Islands, Mountains and Volcanos... and that was just on the primary world.

Well space boys, where should we go to do this thing?” Plucky asked of the Thundercats.

Space... boys?” asked Panthro. He flexed up to really fill out his silky robe, “I think you mean space men, little duck.”

Plucky flexed up to match the Thundercat in size and build, both their robes open and exposing their massive torsos. Plucky flexed to stretch the sleeves to the max as he said, “Not such a little duck now, am I?”

I know this is all in good fun,” Liono, the leader of the Thundercats began, “But we should really wait till we get to our destination. We don't want to wreck the trains right off the bat. Remember the one new rule for this party.”

Liono is right,” Tigra chimed in, “Lets pick a place and then we can get all this out of our system as much as we want.”

Buster scrolled through the options on where to go and then covered his eyes with one hand, spun the dial, stopped it and the train said in a pleasing monotone voice, “Destination accepted. Prepare for takeoff.”

The toon looked to the others and said, “I figured random chance would be the most fair way to decide where to go so as to stop any further arguments?”

Sounds fair to me,” said Tigra, “But did you see where you selected?”

Buster turned to face the holographic screen and saw the glowing destination spot as Science Fiction Mega City 133. Plucky looked down at the screen from his eight foot muscle bound form, “What does that mean?”

Panthro patted him on the back, “I guess we're going to find out together, huh?”

Find out together they did. The train hovered along a futuristic hover track at supersonic speeds. There were millions of miles to go but it subverted them at an incredible rate. It was mere minutes before they arrived in a sprawling futuristic metropolis.

In a city like New York there are approximately sixty thousand buildings with the tallest buildings ranging from between 1000 feet tall to 1700 feet tall. In the futuristic mega city there were a hundred times as many buildings with the shortest being a thousand feet tall and the tallest buildings approximately ten thousand feet tall. There were winding roadways that hovered throughout the city along with the city streets at ground level. There were hovercars on every street and everything was reinforced for extra durability. The train pulled into a massive station on the outskirts of town and the group got out of it and looked around to marvel at their new muscle playground.

Plucky cracked his knuckles and started to flex a little biger, stretching the robe that already looked like it was a hawaiian shirt ten sizes too small on him, “Welp. Time to start getting busy.”

Buster slapped him on the thong swallowing ass and said, “No ya dum dum! We can't destroy the train or the station. Lookey there. We'll take one of those to the middle of the city.”

There were travel pods along the edge of the station, they looked like balls of tech with windows and were big enough that the toons could pile inside. Pile in they did, the three foot tall Buster Bunny, nine foot tall Plucky, eight foot tall Panthro and Six and a half foot tall Liono and Tigra.

The pod zipped them to the center of town and Plucky wasn't waiting for the thing to land, much less for the door to open. He flexed on another couple feet taller and ripped out of his robe entirely. His head went through the ceiling as he brought his arms to a double bicep pose ripping off the roof. The pod spiraled and dumped everyone onto the street. Plucky had a softer landing as he landed crotch first right onto Buster. His massive, still soft, humanoid dick smashed the rabbit a foot into the pavement.

Buster retaliated by turning over and flexing up under the twelve foot tall, green, muscular duck. The rabbit didn't stop till his feet burst from the spats, his neck from the bow tie collar, and his hands from his gloves during his hulk out which left him naked save for the red thong and wrist cuffs. He sat up and the duck fell off the now twenty four foot tall hypermasculine rabbit. Those cuffs were strained on his wrists and his thong was hanging on by a thread as the duck rose to his webbed feet. Buster knocked Plucky back by swaying his hips and cock slapping him with that massive thong-covered humanoid rabbit cock.

Buster looked to the Thundercats and said, “Sorry about my bonehead friend. You guys alright?”

We're cats,” Tigra smiled, “We always land on our feet.”

I think we've waited long enough boys,” said Panthro. He Flexed out of his robe and swole till he was the same size as buster. His spats and bow tie were ripped off as well when he turned to Liono and squatted down on the leader. His leader was almost completely obscured by the massive thong-covered thundercat cock and balls... It wasn't thong-covered for long though as a flexing Tigra leaped atop that swelling cock flesh and started caressing it with his feet. Panthro's cock ripped free and moaned as he felt something pressing against his rump... or rather between his cheeks.

He looked back to see Liono was swelling with a fully erect cock that had long ripped free of his constraints. The leader of the Thundercats grew and gripped Panthro by the hips, thrusting a massive monument of cock flesh inside. Panthro flexed, his cock jumped and launched Tigra into the air.

Tigra took the opportunity to flex up and match their sizes before he landed with his feet to either side of Panthro's massive member. He cock slapped his fellow Thundercat across the face as he asked, “How much do you want it?”

As much as you want this dick,” Panthro pointed down to his belly that was stretched out with the shape of Liono's gargantuan schlong perfectly outlined and protruding from him, “I can fix both our issues at the same time though.”

Panthro gripped Tigra by the hips and pulled him forward, he swallowed the massive cock before him and then pushed the fellow Thundercat down on Liono's cock bulge so that the leader could fuck them both at once. Plucky was still only twelve feet tall and furiously masturbating as he watched the feline display.

Buster picked up plucky in his massive hand and walked over to the group as he said, “Mind if I join in?”

Be my guest,” said Tigra, “Panthro loves a good stretching, my friend.”

Buster positioned Plucky's rump atop his cock and said, “Think I should wear some protection first.”

The blue goliath of a cartoon rabbit then thrust into the duck with a single thrust and Plucky's smaller body took the shape of that massive, throbbing, rabbit meat like a living condom. That's when Buster thrust his duck-covered cock into Panthro's ass right above Liono's and in turn the Thundercat belly bulge doubled in girth to fuck Tigra as well.

Tigra cried out, “Oh fuck me!” from pure pleasure and all five toons began to swell in unison, growing bigger and bigger. They crushed cars and busses under their massive humping mass. Buildings were pushed aside and collapsed from their fucking as they soon grew to around the thousand foot mark. Needless to say, none of the remnants of their clothes survived the growth.

Elsewhere on the MTP, in one of the various jungle settings, a fifty foot tall totally naked and awesomely muscled Robin Hood double teamed a similarly sized Napoleon Bonafrog with an equally massive Usagi Yojimbo. The furry fellows sat facing each other, their cocks pressed together as the giant frog bounced up and down on them both lodged in his incredibly tight ass. The pounding shook the trees as he faced to the side from the enormous pair, masturbating himself with a fifteen foot tall, hyper muscular Leatherhead.

Donnie and Mikey were having fun as they had a large tree shoved between them and up both their asses. Mikey stroked Donnie's cock with both his feet while the purple-masked turtle did the same for his brother.

Raph fucked Leo on his back and sucked his bro's massive cock at the same time. All in all they were having an awesome time fucking and growing. Grow they did as everyone in their group felt the urge in unison and began to get bigger. Trees and rocks were no match for the invincible muscles that destroyed them.

In one of the desert zones of the MTP the Street Sharks were having fun with the Road Rovers. A 1200 foot tall hyper buff Ripster, leader of the Street Sharks, lay naked in the desert sands as an 800 foot tall and hyper ripped Hunter, leader of the Road Rovers, stood off a 300 foot cliff and fucked the massive shark from behind. Shag, ordinarily the largest of the Road Rovers with his big white fluffy hair, now appeared to be the smallest as he was a mere fifty feet tall and strapped to Hunter's cock as he fucked the massive shark. Hundred foot tall hyper muscular sharks Jab and Streex sucked on their leader's nipples while a four hundred foot tall Moby Lick sucked the gargantuan shark cock of his leader.

Big Slammu was a good 500 feet tall with a 250 foot cock that he rammed into the backside of Moby lick all while flexing his massive muscles. While they couldn't see it, the other Road Rovers were hard at work behind their tremendous leader.

A thousand foot tall Exile, a now incredibly massively muscular blue husky, fucked Blitz, the doberman pincer from behind with a 500 foot long cock. Blitz standing a thousand feet tall himself was bent down as Exile fucked him from behind but he was busy licking in between Hunters bulbous butt cheeks like there was no tomorrow.

Blitz pulled off only long enough to say with a deep Austrian accent, “Oh ya. This is how I like to bite tushies.”

Exile smacked him on the ass then pressed Blitz's face back between Hunter's cheeks, returning him to his masterful rimjob before speaking in a Siberian accent, “Don't be a weird boy.”

Hunter moaned as he fucked away at the leader of the Street Sharks, “I would not have predicted this.”

Ripster grunted as he gripped the sandy ground around him and crushed so hard the sand melted into glass only to get crushed again, “Maybe not predictable, bud... but I'd say it's totally Jawesome! You guys keep this up and I'm gonna make a new ocean in no time.”

Now that I'd like to see,” grinned Hunter.

Above the MTP on a world with 200 times the gravity of Earth's own, a 5000 foot tall ExVeemon was 69ing with an equally matched and buffed out Wargreymon. In the middle of their love circle, stood 500 foot tall and tremendously built versions of Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, and Beerus. They were pressed together by the titans around them and forced to frot their giant cocks together as their own incredible muscles fought for space while they writhed and sucked each other's bodies and cocks together. Their mouths were too preoccupied to even think of speaking.

The world was a barren one as nothing was strong enough to grow but the strength exertion only served to turn the muscular toons on even more. An end was soon in sight as their orgasms built up, much like the other toons.

Meanwhile, on a different planet, about half the size of Earth, an immeasurable Bugs Bunny fucked the world with his gargantuan rabbit meat. On either side of him were Donald and Daffy, while across from him was Mickey Mouse himself. They were all lost in orgasmic pleasure as they fucked the whole planet simultaniously, their cocks bumping into one another at the world's core as an orgasm of unheard of proportions built up while the crust of the planet was being fucked to pieces.

Marvin the Martian was back on the main MTP world's surface in a Gym-City. It was a city designed with every building made to be lifted. He was a mere eighty feet tall and sat atop a massive building while he curled several other buildings with each hand. His ebony muscles glistened as his cock throbbed and extended 40 feet out from his body. Kouga, who was a rival of Inuyasha in his namesake anime, was a massive thirty feet tall and had gripped that black martian cock and was docking it, his dick going half way down the tremendous shaft.

As the pair were busy with their own workouts. Shere Kahn, the massive tiger from Talespin stood with his arms crossed, He was a hundred feet tall and had his legs spread a bit as he faced the pair, flexing his cock inside a ring that lifted the building Marvin was sitting on, as well as several others around them. They were all on the verge of cumming but something was telling the toons they had to hold off just a bit longer.

In an abandonned Zoo, Dudley Puppy stomped through the enclosures as a 75 foot tall muscle monster, even letting out a roar. Bernard the purple werewolf, and Wilford the blue werewolf, took pleasure in stomping over the grounds, smashing everything flat with their canine toes. When Dudley spied them he started stroking his 30 foot long muscle member and panting heavily. Bernard and Wilford joined him, bringing their members together as they stroked in a circle and rubbed their massive humanoid cocks together. They canines panted as they spurted precum over each other and pooled a pond of pre at their feet.

Beast from the X-Men stood as a 500 foot tall giant in a half ruined city elsewere on the MTP. He looked down at Beast from Beauty and the Beast, who was a mere 100 feet tall, as he expertly rubbed the monster's goliath 40 foot member with a giant blue foot. He stroked the cock between his toes and watched the monster pant under him. His own giant cock was rock hard and swelled 250 feet out from his enormous muscle body and he watched as an incredibly mucular chief Bogo used his 250 foot muscle body to stroke the tremendous member.

Precum rained down on the city from Hank McCoy's cock as he exclaimed, “Oh my stars and garters... I'm so close. Don't know how much longer I can hold out.”

I'm sure this won't help,” came Beastboy's voice from behind as he took the form of a 500 foot overly muscular gorilla man. He thrust a cock, equal to Hank's own into the blue Beast's ass. Beast roared out but Bogo squeezed his cock with incredible strength to hold back that orgasm. Hank was left panting as he looked down to see a thirty foot tall muscled Skippy Squirrel fucking his goliath pectoral muscles.

Enjoying yourself, little guy?” asked Hank.

Gotta spew soon...” said Skippy.

Don't we all?” asked Hank as he craned his neck down and sucked on the head of a cock which was as long as the squirrel was tall. Skippy moaned in pleasure

At the same time they were having some city wide fun, in a scrap yard across the worlds there were a few toons crushing, compacting, and stacking cars into some rather large piles. Tom and Jerry stood a mere fifteen feet tall each, while Hong Kong Phooey matched them in height. They all took turns crushing old cars and tossing the crushed cars atop the car piles they were making.

Those piles were being held up by Chance and Jake from the Swat Kats. Jake gave a yawn despite there being about 3000 tons of weight over his head, “Man I thought that this would be more of a challenge some how.”

I know what you mean,” said Chance. He shifted the weight in his hand and said, “I mean just look at this.”

Everyone watched as Chance lay the whole weight of the cars down on his rigid, seven foot cock and then with a flex, tossed the weight into the air, causing crushed cars to rain down all over the junk yard. “What say we just get to fucking?”

Jake smiled, “Don't gotta tell me twice.”

He tossed the weights behind him casually but the crash caused an Earthquake. He pounced Chance and knocked his fellow Swat Kat to the ground. He slid up the body of his bro and slid his cock between the mammoth pecs before him before sliding back down to take the colossal seven feet of cock up his rear.

Tom and Jerry shrugged and flexed up to twice their size before looking down at Hong Kong Phooey. Tom sat down on the mere 15 foot dog and pinned him. The dog man laughed and lifted Tom up with a single finger, however his hand slipped and he ended up shoving his arm up the cat's rump, only for Tom to slam Phooey back to the ground again. Jerry laughed a bit then walked to Tom's front and gave him a few cock slaps across the maw before thrusting into the cat's mouth.

The ground rumbled as orgasms built across the worlds. Bowser was an three hundred foot colossus of muscle gut and fury who rampaged through a city, while Arnold, Nick, and Finnick played hide and seek with the massive lizard man. He spotted Finnick's muscular 20 foot body hiding inside a bus and he picked it up.

Bowser looked inside and said, “Found you! Now to put you someplace for safe keeping.”

The three hundred foot tall beast then brought the bus around to his prodigious rump and shoved it up his bubble butt like a metropolitan dildo. He let the bus hang half out so Finnick could still breath but clamped down hard to keep the muscular fox from going anywhere.

Koopzilla swung his colossal cock through building after building in their game of hyper macro hide and seek, when he stopped and got very silent. He listened and felt the ground tremble with either Arnold or Nick's big feet as they ran through the city. He focused on it to get the direction and then he let loose a roar and rampaged through buildings as though they were made from cardboard.

The mighty King of the Koopas erupted through building after building and then stopped as he saw a sky scraper with a 20 foot tall Nick Wilde scaling up the side. He grinned and ran up to the building. With a swing of his mighty 100 foot long rod, he toppled the sky scraper like a tree in a forest shouting, “Timber!”

The building collapsed atop the immensely muscled fox man but afterwards he sat up and dusted the debris off his invincible body. He looked up just in time to see Bowser's foot come down on him to pin him to the city streets. He tried to push Bowser off him but the massive lizard man shifted his foot and wedged Nick's nose between his toes.

Hmmm... now where to keep you...” Bowser said as he rapped his fingers over his giant, precum leaking, throbbing cock. He smiled then said, “I have just the place.”

Bowser bent down and picked up the fox then shoved him down his cum slit feet first. He trapped Mr. Wilde so only his head and shoulders were sticking out of his throbbing meat as he asked, “Now, my foxy friend, where did that other runt get off to?”

Nick smiled and said, “Ya know big guy? We were talking and decided to cook up a special little surprise for you.” the ground started to shake and rumble under the King Koopa's enormous feet. Nick only grinned wider as he said, “Why lookie there, here comes that surprise now.”

The street erupted in front of Bowser and filled his vision with a wall of white, all while behind the massive lizard a wall of pink came up from the other side. Arnold had hidden deep down in the subway system, grew to tremendous size, and then sat up at the same time he flexed his cock. The three thousand foot tall pit bull, lifted Bowser with his thousand foot long cock and wedged him between his gargantuan pecs.

Hear me now and see me next week,” said Arnold in his Austrian accent, “I'll pump you up myself you namby pamby, wimpy, scalely leezard baby. First step to pumping up? You will take a protein shake of my own special formula.”

Finnick watched from the bus as Arnold picked up the King Koopa and positioned his massive phallus to penetrate Bowser through the rear. He flexed larger enough to pop out of the ass that held him and slid down the cock just as Bowser was forced to take the member to the hilt.

Finnik was trapped under Bowser's giant balls against the base of Arnold's cock and said, “I'm tired of being small. I'm gon' fuck some shit up yous guys.”

The (relatively) small yet buffed to hell fennec fox flexed and grew bigger, much to Nick Wilde's delight.

Elsewhere on the MTP there was a quiet beach where the Extreme Dinosaurs and the Biker Mice from Mars played Volleyball. Naked volleyball. All of the players stood thirty feet tall with muscles that any body builder would kill for. Spike, T-bone, and Stegz were on the Dino side, while Throttle, Modo and Vinnie took up the Mouse side. Hax was busy on the side lines fucking Bullzeye, while Badrap was doing the same to Spittor as hardrock fucked the purple raptor in the face.

There weren't any balls large enough so the players had to play with a massive boulder instead, yet the batted it with as much ease as though it were a ball despite it being a hundred feet in diameter and made of solid granite. They passed the ball back and forth with cracks forming on every hit and slam till finally it came down with Spike intending to spike the ball over the massive fishing net they used. Unfortunately on impact the boulder shattered against his cock and was reduced to rubble.

Alright bros, I think that's game,” said Throttle as he casually stroked his mammoth 10 foot erection.

Who won?” asked T-Bone.

Stegz rubbed the back of his head, “I was having so much fun I forgot to keep track of the score. Sorry guys.”

Vinnie walked up to Spike, hugged him close, wrapped a leg around his boy and gave him a deep kiss, “I think we all won if we were having that much fun.”

What say we take a note from the guys on the sideline and get to some serious pounding?” asked Modo.

Spike smiled, “Sounds like a plan.”

The orgy of mice and dinosaurs began in earnest while a few other toons were having fun of a different sort in a city made to look like ancient Rome.

Memnon, the massive red lizard monster, Victor, the muscular stone gargolye, and three different big bad wolves were all busy rampaging through the city. Memnon took great pleasure in stomping buildings from his hundred foot height. No cart in his path was safe. Victor was a slightly more modest eighty feet tall and walked up to the coleseum before he dug his hands in, lifted it over head, and started pressing it for weight single handed while flexing his free arm as a show for the wolves.

The forty foot tall wolves whistled at the garganuan gargoyle and began to rub over his muscles. One stood atop a cock that was as long as he was tall, he massaged those literal rock hard pecs. Another wolf rode atop the flexing arm like it was a circus ride, and Victor was all to happy to suck his cock as he did so. The third wolf worked over Victor's ass and as he fed a finger in he found it clenched down hard and started to pull him in. He wasn't strong enough at that height to pull out and soon he was up to his waist inside the stone gargoyle who moaned around the cock of the wolf that rode his flexing arm.

Memnon came up from behind and pulled out the wolf, shoved his cock into the wolf till it went all the way through and out the other side, then thrust his mammoth cock of destruction up Victor's ass with such strength that it lifted him from the ground and made the gargoyle accidentally throw the coleseum. They caused massive destruction together in that city but the settings were far from done.

Yakko and Wakko were the Warner Brothers and they had both been members of the B.U.S.T. Club for years. They found the Japanese city, made to be just like Tokyo, was their new favorite setting. They were massive at around 150 feet of city stomping muscle, as were Inuyasha and Leomon, but the Trix Rabbit had swollen to 1500 feet tall with massive rabbit feet that he used with great pleasure. Inuyasha and Leomon were side by side with their cocks wedged between the toes of one foot as the rabbit stepped down on them, while Yakko and Wakko were on the otherside getting the same footjob treatment. The rabbit stroked his cock and was getting as close as they were to cumming but still all the toons somehow held off.

On a volcanic island clear across the MTP, Schnookums and Meat were busy literally fucking the volcano at 500 feet tall each. At the same time Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles were busy on different parts of the volcano, all hugely muscled, all naked, and all fucking that volcano with the promise to hold off till they all came together.

There were hudreds of toons spread across the MTP but the group of Goofy, Mortimer Mouse, Max Goof, Louie Duck, Sylvester, Pepe Le Pew and Pitu Le Pew were the only ones that chose a futuristic military base as their destination.

Goofy stood thirty feet tall and wore a tank as a pair of pants, only the turret was ripped off and his own cum cannon was sticking out the front of the tank instead. He modeled for a similarly sized Mortimer saying, “Do these pants make my ass look big? Ahyuck!”

Mortimer walked up with his massive boner first and walked around his Goofy, “Hot cha cha, I dunno, but there's one way to find out if it really did get bigger.”

The massive muscle mouse walked up behind Goofy and effortlessly shoved his incredible cock right up his lover's rear end, only to elicit a moan a moment later. Pepe walked up behind Mortimer and said, “Might as well inspect yours while we are at eet, no?”

He then shoved his own ebony cock right up the mouse's backside. Sylvester came up behind Pepe and said, “Hey don't leave me out now!”

The train of four similarly buffed toons began to fuck in unison with one behind the other. Louie was off with Max and Pitu watching the skunk bench press an aircraft carrier while they worshiped his cock.

The 300 foot tall skunk lifted the massive weight with ease while a 40 foot tall Louie fucked the clevage of his balls with his massive cock. Max sat on Pitu's abs, right alongside the 100 foot tall cock. Max was a 200 feet tall himself and was giving Pitu the footjob of a lifetime. The skunk's cock grew and grew till it penetrated the aircraft carrier and started to lift it away from his grip. Somehow every toon managed to keep from cumming despite how turned on they were.

That's when all the toons saw it as it made it's way around the sun and super speed. The thing that set them all off at once. It was Henry Hawk, now the size of our sun Sol, fucking Foghorn Leghorn, who was five times his size. Henry came in the massive rooster and set Foghorn off with a resounding, “Cock a doodle doo!” that rang off across the planets and the whole world of the MTP. Unfathomable volumes of cum sprayed from his truly massive cock and blasted forth around the sun with such force that it eventually came back and hit both he and Henry right on their backs.

As if on cue, all the toons pulled out their cocks from where ever they had been shoved and flexed to quadrouple their sizes as they all took aim and fired off skyward towards the ring of cum that surrounded the sun. It was hours of cumming from hundreds of toons but over time they managed to cum so hard and so long that they made a massive ring of toon seed that surrounded the sun.

When all was said and done, all were exhausted from the blow out of seed that could literally spawn new worlds. Group by group returned to the train station at the painting exit. Soon they all gathered and were given new robes to preserve their modesty outside. It was noon the next day before the doors to the club opened once again. Once the last of the toons left and it was just Henry and Foghorn left. They collapsed on the marble floor to snuggle.

Say big beak, that was a great party,” said Henry.

It really, I say, it really was,” said Foghorn, “I'm thinking about making that a monthly event.”

And they all came happily ever after...

The end?

That was a lot to write. A lot to keep track of. And would love to know your thoughts on the story!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2019 at 12:18 PM, bobtimbob said:

Enjoying this a lot. It seems like Street Sharks would be a good fit.

Funny you should mention that! *points at the latest chapter*

I was looking to find more ideas to continue this on. Let me know who and what you wanna see with the super strong buff toons!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, Dangeresque said:

Funny you should mention that! *points at the latest chapter*

I was looking to find more ideas to continue this on. Let me know who and what you wanna see with the super strong buff toons!

We wanna see a female futa version