Welcome to the B.U.S.T. Club (Episode 1, 2, and 3)

Dangeresque

I have to see what scene Marvin Martian would go into.  Probably some kind of world domination scenario.  Maybe a muscle growth scene with the Eludium Pew 32 Space Modulator?

Really love this. Looking forward for more. Anyway, as for characters, here are some suggestions:

The first would be "The Crusher", also from the Looney Tunes cartooniverse. Best known for his insane muscles at the Bunny Hugged and Rabbit Punch episodes.

crusher1.jpg

crusher2.png

And the other one, The "Shropshire Slasher" from the same universe, and from the Deduce, You Say episode.

shropshire.png

Would love to actually interesting to see a more muscle-focused chapter where these two strangers are trying to outflex each other.

Welcome to the B.U.S.T. Club

Episode Four: Welcome to the Gym

This series contains copyright characters from a number of different series by a number of different companies and they are all copyright their respective owners. All characters featured are over 18 and are conscenting adults in the events that progress. These stories are not for profit and are only for fun... that being said... on with the fun parts.

Vinnie, who's full name was Vincent Van Wham, was a native of the planet Mars. A white-furred Martian mouse to be more precise. He was a seven foot tall, buff, confident, sweetheart of a biker bro who had two Biker Mice cartoon series under his belt. While he had most recently been in a 2006 series, when relaxing he preferred to don the looks of his original 1993 series look. He never wore a shirt, instead choosing to wear a pink neckercheif and a x-cross bandolier... usually. He also always wore his biker boots, fingerless gloves and blue jeans. Today was a bit different. Today he had a blind date. Today he wore something he vowed never to wear. He wore... a suit...

It was a black suit with a pink tie. He looked himself over but his feet felt a bit cramped in the dress shoes which were no where near as comfortable as his normal boots. He looked around at the scenes as he stood in the art gallery of the B.U.S.T. Club. Foghorn had told him the details and the rules and he was sure he understood, yet he felt overdressed after seeing how Arnold and Foghorn were dressed at the entrances. A massive Jerry the mouse stood behind him, a mere four feet tall but wearing a white collar with a red bow tie, then fancy shirt cuffs at his wrists a red thong bulging to the extreme. The brown mouse waited till he heard Foghorn over the walkie talkie.

The other, I say, the other date is here,” came the rooster's voice, “Take the biker mouse to the date spot.”

Vinnie gulped a bit and blushed, “So uh, where to we go?”

Jerry shook his head and wagged a finger at the seven foot mouse in a penguin suit. He then reached behind himself and pulled out a blue blindfold then handed it to Vinnie. Vinnie sighed and donned the blindfold, then felt the Tom and Jerry star take him by the hand and lead him off to one of the paintings. The biker mouse was ushered to a seat and Foghorn's voice came over the walkie again, “Alright, I say, alright boy. The date is on the way. You can come on back now.”

Vinnie sat quietly and blindfolded. A literal blind date for the moment. He heard heavy foot steps against the marble floor under their feet. Sounded like barefoot foot falls and possibly the click of claws. Vinnie found his hearing was always good with such big ears but his other senses were now heightened without his eyesight. He head the strain of a large seat across from him and then the click of a lighter and the scent of a candle igniting in front of him. He heard the clink of two dishes and the pouring of drinks. That was when the blindfold was taken off. To his right he saw Tom the cat, dressed just as Jerry was only he was eight feet tall of throbbing muscle god by comparison to his smaller mouse co-star. Then he looked about to see that he seemed to be in a fancy restaurant where he, Tom, Jerry, and the man across from him were the only patrons. Although the towels that Tom and Jerry kept over the crooks of their arms suggested they must be the servers for the evening. He rubbed his eyes just as his date was doing while their eyes adjusted to the dim lights after the blindfold and he saw that his companion was quite massive, must have stood at least nine feet tall and wore a huge suit that seemed to be stretched over incredible muscles.

Blue muscles.

He saw that his date for the night just so happened to be Spike from the show Extreme dinosaurs. A massive blue triceratops that also never ordinarily wore a shirt. Normally he only wore some brown wraps on his calves, a pair of tight brown shorts with a yellow belt, a yellow wrist band and that's all. Vinnie looked down to see the triceratops was wearing a fancy suit just as he had, complete with a black bow tie but fancy as he was, he still went barefoot.

Spike took a moment to look over the biker mouse and saw his reflection in Vinnie's face plate as he watched the mouse look him over just as he was doing. The dinosaur had a hand behind his back and fidgeted a bit nervously as he said, “Wow. Vinnie. I never would have guessed.”

You and me both, sweetheart,” the biker mouse retorted. He shifted a bit uncomfortably in his suit. He wasn't used to wearing fancy clothes and didn't appear to like it, “You look really nice.”

You too,” Spike smiled back as he scratched the back of his head with a clawed hand. His other hand still behind his back, “I mean I found that dating site for muscle toon blind dates and I didn't really know how to dress for it. There weren't any rules listed or anything.”

Yeah I know right?” said Vinnie, “They should have said something or other about a dress code. I didn't think it would be anything like this.”

Vinnie pointed to Tom and Jerry then watched as the pair took the covers off the dishes before the pair. Vinnie and Spike were given a large tray of salsa with chips, extra spicy, and platters of chile dogs. Just by a whiff, the drinks appeared to be rootbeer. The place looked fancy but the restaurant seemed to be made to cater to the toons personal dietary likes.

The food smells pretty good though,” said Spike. He started to dig in with the chips and salsa first then licked his lips, “Bro, you gotta try this salsa... it's Jurassic!”

Vinnie chuckled and tried some, “Oh wow. That is spicy. I like it though.”

I like things spicy too,” Spike winked, still keeping a hand behind his back.

Vinnie tried one of the chile dogs next, “These things are cooked to perfection! You gotta try a dog next, my man.”

Spike tried single handedly but ended up dropping it back on the plate, “Darn. I'll get it here. Just a sec.”

Vinnie looked to the triceratops' arm and said, “What you got behind your back there, Spike?”

Spike blushed, “Oh it... it's silly really.”

Show me,” said Vinnie before he started to nibble on some more chips and salsa.

Spike took a deep breath and then brought his hand around to reveal that he was holding a bouquet of a dozen roses. He set them on the table and saw that Vinnie looked shocked. The triceratops blushed even harder, “I thought it was... ya know... one of those traditional date kinds of things? I dunno. It's stupid right?”

I don't think it's stupid,” said the biker mouse. He grinned ever so wide, “I've never had anyone bring me flowers before, big guy. I didn't expect you to have the heart of a romantic. I love it.”

Spike reached across the small table to take Vinnie's hands in his own, “You know I wasn't expecting dinner and all here. I am actually not really hungry. I kind of ate a bunch out of nerves before coming here.”

Me too,” said Vinnie, “I didn't know what to expect but I'm glad it was you.”

He then pulled from Spike's grip and walked up to the massive triceratops and sat in his lap. The trike blushed and said, “You know I always thought you were really sexy on that show of yours.”

I thought the same about you on yours. You put the other dinos to shame in my opinion. In fact I always kind of had this fantasy about doing something like this,” said Vinnie as he leaned up against Spike and kissed him on the lips. He was so happy that his kiss was reciprocated back and then he almost melted as Spike hugged the mouse's smaller frame to his. They were lost in each other and as they pulled back they just stared into each others eyes.

Vinnie felt something massive shift under him, along Spike's leg as they went in for another kiss. It was expanding fast, then he heard a tearing and pulled away from the kiss just in time to see a massive blue cock rip from those fancy dress pants and flip over the 'fancy' dinner that was set before them.

Spike stood up and lifted Vinnie by the strength of his cock alone, “Whoops! Oh god. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to do...”

He stopped babbling when Vinnie took one of those massive blue hands and pressed it to his pants so that Spike could feel that he was just as erect under that suit, “No worries, sweetheart. I feel the exact same way. What say we blow this popsicle stand?”

Spike grinned and turned to Tom and Jerry, still carrying the seven foot three hundred and fifty pound muscle mouse by his cock alone, “We got it from here, bros. Time to show this mouse a good time.”

Tom and Jerry gave a very muscular salute, then Tom scooped up Jerry to boost the mouse atop his shoulder before they headed off out the restaurant and then the painting. The biker mouse then flexed his arms and burst the sleeves off to wear a sleeveless tux while sitting atop the cock throne of his date.

That feels so much better,” said the mouse as he flexed his muscles for the triceratops. He popped a few buttons from his dress shirt and his tie fluttered to the ground when his neck expanded. His legs swelled and his whole body left him an even buffer 500 pound eight foot tall mouse. He slid off the cock and stood next to the Triceratops only to give him a few more kisses.

Hey now. Don't leave me behind like that,” grinned the blue triceratops. His throbbed as he flexed himself bigger too. His muscles erupted from his suit jacket as he hit a double bicep pose. The biker mouse watched in awe as the triceratops stood naked and twelve feet tall with only a few tatters of fabric hanging from his form. They were easily torn away. His four foot long cock jutted from him and was impossibly thick. The mouse's cock flexed and ripped free of his pants.

Whoops! Guess I don't know my own strength,” he chuckled and then started to flex larger and larger. His muscles only adding onto one another as the massive mouse ripped out of his suit. His feet burst through his shoes like a scene from the incredible hulk. While his muscles weren't as bulky as Spike's they were still impossibly massive. The pair didn't stop till their heads were scraping the fifteen foot ceiling of the restaurant. Soon they were both naked. The mouse at fifteen feet had a thick six foot cock, and the Triceratops seemed to match him in that department but was far thicker in muscles and in cock thickness.

Mmmm what say we hit the town?” asked Spike.

I thought you'd never ask!” said Vinnie.

Spike took off and charged towards the wall headfirst. He burst through it into a city street and trampled a car before he screeched to a halt. Vinnie followed suit but made a slower walk to a different part of the wall. His cock punched through first then his pecs before he pushed his body through rather casually and felt the rubble fall around him. He picked up the trampled car and lifted it overhead single handed. Vinnie lifted his other arm and proceeded to fold the car in half before he tossed it behind him casually.

The mouse looked around the city then saw something that really sparked his interest, “Hey how about that for a date spot?”

Spike looked over to a warehouse of a building and read aloud from the sign over the doors, “City Gym. Sounds like a plan or we could go... there!”

The triceratops pointed to a building across from the gym, it was practically a stadium and said, “Super hero gym” on the front where the doors should have been.

Vinnie kissed the trike on the cheek and said, “Good eye on ya,” with a smile then led the triceratops by the hand to the massive gym building.

There was no door at the front of the building. It instead had a massive steel slab with a wedge cut out of the front. Spike hmmmmed and then stuck his hand into the wedge on the steel slab and then lifted it, only to see that the massive 30 foot tall, 50 foot wide slab went back 20 feet deep. He wasn't sure how many tons of weight it was but it didn't seem to matter to his impossible muscles. He walked in. Hand over hand as they went along so he could keep the slab up. Once they were through, he dropped it behind them and it landed with a loud clang that rang out for miles.

Speaking of miles they looked over the place and saw it was massive, filled with all kinds of super heavy equipment and with a statue in the middle of a massive muscular figure from some comic neither of them had read. They looked the place over and were filled with all manner of sexy thoughts. Spike gave a few playful flexes and bounced his pecs for the massive biker mouse, “So bro, what would you like to do first?”

The biker mouse walked up to the extremely sexy dinosaur and stood just far away that he batted cocks with his fellow muscle toon. They had fun with a bit of sword play, the palpable smacks resounding through the gym, “I think perhaps that machine looks like a good starting place.”

Vinnie swayed his cock towards a bench press machine that had massive weights on either side, a reinforced bar, and a machine that seemed to shine a blue light up at the weights from under the bench. Spike walked over to it with him and then Vinnie sat down on the bench and worked up under the bar. He pushed up with ease and said, “Awww man... this is way too light...”

Spike spotted a dial on the side of the massive weight and said, “This might help.”

His cock knocked over some exercise equipment so the trike flexed it and wedged it between his pecs for safe keeping. He saw the dial was currently set to two tons, “Well here's your problem. That car you lifted would have been heavier than this.”

Spike spun the dial and cranked it up to 500 tons, but Vinnie hadn't gripped the bar hard enough and it slammed down to his pecs with a clang as the blue light pulling the wieghts down increased. The mouse picked up the weight with a chuckle and started pressing with it, “This is more like it but how about we really crank it up? Get me a real pump goin?”

Your wish is my command, Vin my man,” said Spike as he spun the dial hard, it went up to a hundred million tons then five hundred million, followed by ten billion, a fifty billion, then stopped it on a hundred billion tons of weight. The mouse grunted and pushed up and down, his muscles swelled as they adjusted to the weight, he was massive before but soon he was thicker than Spike by a long shot. His cock was harder than ever as he pushed the weight and Spike's was as well.

The trike walked up to stand over Vinnie as he pressed the weight up and down almost effortlessly. The mouse smiled as his muscles flexed “This feels so great! It's a real rush. How much weight is it?”

Spike smiled, “A hundred billion tons and one foot.”

That's more than I've ever let myself do. I wonder how much the Earth weighs,” said the mouse.

Spike rubbed his cock, wedged in his pecs, “Last I checked it weighs about six sextillion tons.”

HAH!” said Vinnie as he kept pressing, “Sextillion seems like an appropriate number for this date... wait what did you mean and one foot?”

This,” said spike as he lifted his massive blue foot and brought it down on Vinnie's face, flexing his huge toes right over the mouse's nose. Vinnie moaned and licked that massive foot as the dinosaur rubbed it over his face. The giant blue foot tingled for him as the mouse licked, sniffed, sucked and kissed on the blue sole and toes before him. Vinnie craned his neck to look 'up' and spike shoved two of his massive toes into the mouse's gaping maw. Vinnie licked between those toes and that was when spike saw two white bean bags taking over the mouse's crotch.

Except they weren't beanbags, they were his balls and they filled up so fast when they started to rumble. Then it happened. Vinnie's cock erupted with an ocean of cum that blew the 200 foot tall ceiling of the gym clear off. The cum blast rocketed overhead and blew out into the city washing over it with a tidal wave of cum.

Spike leaned in and drank from the blasting cock like a cum water fountain. He felt his own balls getting bigger and bigger and then he saw they were starting to cover the mouse's head and torso as he still pressed the weight, cumming like a hundred volcanos. He pulled his foot from the mouse's mouth and backed up, unleashing his own cock from the pectoral prison.

He thrust forward and Vinnie swallowed down the monster blue dino cock till those balls were resting on his nose once more. Spike thrust in and out and Vinnie swallowed expertly as he continued to cum. Spike pulled half way out when Vinnie dropped the weights, not from fatigue but from being overwhelmed with pleasure. The massive weights landed on the extreme dinosaur's cock just as Vinnie's first orgasm of the night tapered out.

The cock didn't budge an inch with a hundred billion tons of weight and a massive mouse hanging from him. The triceratops stood and lifted both the weight and mouse effortlessly from the bench. He gripped Vinnie by the pecs and unleashed a load that rivaled the mouse's own. He watched Vinnie's belly inflate like a white blob that erupted forth and crushed everything in it's path like some unstoppable blob filled with dino seed. The mouse clenched when he felt it erupt out his nose and backside but then kept swallowing.

Vinnie inflated till his belly took over several city blocks and must have been at least 30 stories tall at the highest point. When the dinosaur finished he pulled out and pushed the mouse by his face with a massive dino foot to make him roll. Soon the mouse's head was atop the massive blob that had become his body. He hopped atop the blob of a mouse and landed Just before his face.

Spike sat on the mouse and pressed both his feet to Vinnie's face, “I had hoped the gym would have lasted longer but it was just too hot. I'm glad you like feet as much as I do.”

Me too. Means I get to do this now,” The mouse then flexed and digested that incredible triceratops protein. His muscles grew till he was now a 200 foot tall mouse with a massive head and a blue dinosaur sitting atop his pecs. He sat down on a small building and it collapsed under Vinnie's weight.

Vinnie set Spike on the ground and then brought both his gargantuan thirty five foot long feet down onto his friend. He mashed massive toes from his left foot over the trike's face, flexing them while his other foot's sole and toes were dedicated to pleasuring the triceratops' cock. Spike moaned and grew without meaning to, he stopped at twenty feet tall with a ten foot cock. He didn't want to get too big or he wouldn't be able to worship as he wanted.

Spike inhaled the mouse's musky scent with hints of leather from his well worn boots still lingering. He licked and sucked on those massive toes while the mouse wedged the giant dino cock between his big and second toes of the other foot. They must have been that way for half an hour with the dino feeling his orgasm impending from the foot worship and toe masturbation. That was when he pushed the feet off him without warning and then leaped onto the mouse's hundred foot long throbbing white meat cock.

Vinnie had not prepared for the dino to thrust that cock down his own piss slit and let out a moan that blew out all the glass in the city as Spike fucked his cock for all it was worth. The dinosaur erupted down the mouse's cock so hard that the cock grew another fifty feet long and widened significantly. The titanic mouse's balls swelled with dino cum till they filled several city blocks all on their own.

The massive dino wiped sweat from his forehead as he looked up at the massive mouse, “That was incredible, Vinnie.”

It was,” groaned the mouse as he grabbed the dino with his massive hands and pressed the massive head of his gargantuan mouse cock to the dinos rear end, “But now it's time for me to show you the meaning of the word cum.”

Spike grinned as he was pulled down that cock and his belly stretched over it all the way to the hilt which made his belly look like a condom for the macro mouse. Every throbbing vein was visible throbbing with every outline accentuated with his blue body. Then he came.

Vinnie erupted with a force that put the dinosaur to shame. Cum fired out the triceratops mouth in a volume that was equal to his own orgasm all while his belly filled with potent mouse seed and inflated over the city.

Neither of them knew how long that orgasm went on for but by the time it ended, the Triceratops body filled their eyeline like a sea of blue. Beyond the sea of blue was a sea of white from the mouse's cum.

Whew... now that's what I call letting loose,” said Vinnie with a grin as he pulled out of the Triceratops.

He lay atop the massive bloated dinosaur and looked at that much smaller head as he said, “Was it good for you, sweetheart?”

Spike grinned and gave a massive flex starting to absorb those massive loads within him. Soon it left the triceratops as a thousand foot tall goliath that dwarfted the 200 foot tall mouse. Vinnie flexed up bigger to stand at 600 feet in height then stood atop the sitting dino's cock as he wrapped his arms around the dino's neck and leaned in to share a kiss.

I would say that this was the best date I've ever been on. I think we're gonna be here for a while,” said Spike.

Well once we cum this painting white, then we could always just move on to another,” Vinnie winked.

I want to learn everything there is to know about you, my sexy biker mouse. I wanna be with you. I've never gotten my engine going this hard before. Tell me everything,” said Spike.

Oh Spike,” Vinnie blushed and kissed again, “I think I'd like to get to know you too. This seems like the beginning of a beautiful rela...”

But the mouse was interrupted as a large blueish gray furred ball expanded behind him till it pushed him into the dinosaur's chest. He looked at the fuzzy ball and then saw Jerry hop up atop Tom's massive bloated, cum filled, body. The mouse waved meekly and gave a bit of a shrug.

Not long afterwards they painted the whole world white

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Episode Five: Welcome to the Jungle

This series contains copyright characters from a number of different series by a number of different companies and they are all copyright their respective owners. All characters featured are over 18 and are conscenting adults in the events that progress. These stories are not for profit and are only for fun... that being said... on with the fun parts.

Inuyasha had enough of it. He had these pent up desires and after his show and movies had all wrapped up they only built up inside him. He lived in a modern Japanese city rather than the Feudal Japan settings he was most often seen in on his comics, shows, and movies. He was looking for a way to get out of life what he wanted but despite hours and hours on the internet he found nothing. He wanted muscle. He wanted to let himself be muscular. He had flexed up in private to huge sizes but never in public... till now.

He found a pair of massive draw string shorts online. A person would have to be either incredibly obese or ten feet tall and massively muscular to be able to fit them enough to keep them from sliding off. Perfection.

The dog demon stripped naked and slipped them on... or rather he held them up until he flexed bigger and bigger and bigger. Soon he was able to simply wear them like normal shorts without the red pants falling off of him. He looked in a full length mirror across the room and gave a few huge flexes.

Inuyasha kissed his bicep and talked to himself, “Alright! Lookin' good. Think it's time I took this look out for a test drive,” his stomach grumbled so hard that it shook the entire mansion he was staying in, “Looks like all that flexing worked up an apetite. Think I know where to go first.”

The massive half demon headed out of the house and was extra careful not to destroy his doors despite how huge he was but he had trouble getting out of the front door so he just went to the wall next to it, lifted the whole mansion, stepped to the other side, and then set it back gently. He chuckled to himself as he walked into the yard and then jumped into the air. He left a massive crater in his wake as he flew through the air with incredible speed. He landed right in the middle of the city and in the middle of a street no less. He knocked a car into the air as the ground crumbled under his gargantuan feet.

He hopped forward, caught the car and set it down gently. The screaming people inside stopped screaming but still looked on at him in fear, “Hehe sorry guys. Still testing all this muscle out.”

The demon grinned and strut his stuff as he walked down the side walk. His heavy footfalls shook the street and people cleared way from in front of him as he made his way to his destination. He pat his taught abs as he spotted his destination. The Big Belly Burger. Inuyasha walked up to the restaurant and opened both doors at the front, having a bit of trouble squeezing in through the door frame with all his massive muscles. He didn't even notice a muscular figure watching the light chaos that Inuyasha inflicted on the sprawling metropolis while leaning on a wall in an alleyway.

Inside the Big Belly Burger everyone made way for Inuyasha. It wasn't that they hadn't seen him before or the fact he was a demon but they just weren't used to him being so huge. The ten foot tall demon's massive bulging crotch was right at eye level for the short employee behind the counter. Inuyasha's stomach grumbled as he looked down over his pecs at the man.

Hey there,” Inuyasha began as he looked over the menu, “I think I want to get two large sodas, twenty cheesburgers, and ten large orders of fries to start then I'll see how I feel from there.”

Uh uh... uh... I... I... I... can't,” said the man behind the counter to the massive half demon.

You can't what?” asked Inuyasha.

I... I can't serve you,” said the man, “It's the rules! I swear! No shirt, no shoes, no service!”

The man hid behind the counter as Inuyasha scowled. The half demon scratched his head in thought then the idea came to him as he said, “No problem little guy. Shirt and shoes coming up.”

The massive muscular Inuyasha then loosened the draw string at his pants and dropped them to the ground. He pulled them up and let his eighteen inch soft cock flop around atop his giant balls. He picked up the shorts and worked them around his back, he slid an arm through either side of the leg holes and wore it like a shirt that left his huge chest totally exposed. His arms really stretched the leg holes with his massive biceps but he made it work as he said, “Shirt.”

He then kicked toe first into the stone floor, then the other. He executed a few super fast karate chops and then lifted his feet with solid stone slippers on now. He approached the counter and said, “And now I have shoes. I think that fits the requirements so how about getting me that order, bud?”

I... I... I... ohhhh...” the man behind the counter looked at that massive cock till he came in his pants, got a nosebleed, and passed out.

Inuyasha sighed and tapped his stone covered foot on the ground, “Anyone getting me that food?”

He watched as the ceiling of the building lifted up above him. The half demon looked over to see it wasn't the ceiling but rather the whole building was lifted off it's foundations by a massive being. He was Leomon, from Digimon, just as tall as Inuyasha was at ten feet tall and had massive bulging muscles. He motioned for Inuyasha to come to him.

Inuyasha, please make yourself decent and come with me. You don't want to do this,” said Leomon.

Inuyasha turned to face the massive lion man with the golden mane, “You don't know what the hell I want. Do you have any idea how long I waited to do stuff like this? I'm not waiting any more.”

I know exactly what you are going through and I can promise that if you come with me, there is a better way. I just cannot say what that way is in public. Please Inuyasha. We've known each other for years and you know I wouldn't lie to you,” Leomon pleaded.

While hotheaded, Inuyasha wasn't without reason or intelect. He looked around at the scared people then to Leomon as he held up the restaurant. The half demon rubbed his eye with thumb and forefinger, making his muscles bulge out all over. He flexed his feet and they burst free of their stone encasings then took off his red shorts and put them on as he was meant to have worn them, covering his massive package once more.

Inuyasha walked up to the massive lion man and then nearly past him he looked to the man, “Fine, but I'm not getting smaller and I'm not changing clothes. Where do we have to go?”

Leomon set down the restaurant and walked with his friend down the street, “We just need to go to Toon America, there's a special place in a certain city there that we should visit.”

Inuyasha grunted in frustration, “Jeeze, that's gonna be far. Got any portals or anything?”

Just a quick hop to the digital world here and we can hop out a few blocks from the place. Come my friend. Let's go together,” Leomon offered a hand to the half demon.

Inuyasha went with him to an internet cafe and much as he had promised it was just a hop, skip, and jump away to the city they needed to get to. They walked to the hidden alley in the bad part of town and up to a massive rusted metal door that Leomon was all to familiar with. The pair of barefoot studs gave pause outside and then Leomon gave a knock. A slot in the door slid open and they were greeted by a pair of eyes.

A voice came from the other side of the door, “Hot cha cha, who do we have here. You two are a long ways from home.”

I brought a friend along for some relief,” said Leomon, “So far that's all he knows really.”

Hoo boy, well by the looks of it, I'd love to show him some after my shift is over if you guys stick around a while, Leo. Anyways, come on in,” said the voice from the other side of the door. With that the heavy door slid open and the pair walked inside.

Once inside they saw none other than Mortimer Mouse on the other end. He closed the doors behind them and Inuyasha took notice that the gargantuan muscled mouse was wearing nothing other than a very tight pair of blue swim trunks. Mortimer watched him stare at the bulge and waved his eyes up saying, “Why don'cha take a picture it'll last longer.”

What is this place you've taken me?” Inuyasha asked Leomon.

Big Underground Strong Toon Club or B.U.S.T. Club,” said Mortimer, “It's a secret paradise for all toons who want to flex up and let loose with their more muscular sides. Once you're admitted you can come back as much as you want and even bring friends, so long as they can keep a secret. You don't pay admission, you just pay by working shifts here as staff.”

Huh,” said Inuyasha, “And what if I don't feel like coming back after this?”

Mortimer shrugged, “I've yet to find anyone that hasn't started working shifts here after their first time.”

Leomon took Inuyasha by the hand and led him to the elevator at the end of the hall, “We're not even to the good part yet.”

They went to the elevator, took a trip down, met Foghorn and Henry, had the three rules explained, and then made their way back to the art gallery. Inuyasha was impressed by all he saw as Leomon led him further back, deeper into the gallery.

So when you mean let loose...” Inuyasha trailed off.

We mean let loose as much as you want or can,” said Leomon with a big grin, “Go full power. Get as big as you like. Cum and fuck as much as you wish for as long as you want.”

Inuyasha's mind raced with possibilities as Leomon led him within a painting. The pair stepped into a massive tropical jungle deep in a rain forest. He saw a smoking volcano through the tree tops and took a deep breath from the wonderful scents of nature.

The trees were massive and Inuyasha wasted no time in flexing bigger. His pants stretched as much as they could but soon he stood with his pecs brushing the leaves of the 200 foot high canopy. He breathed a sigh of relief as he stood naked and free in the forest. His massive foot falls crushing rocks and small trees with every step. Leomon came up from behind, flexing out of the wrappings on his hands and feet, with his pants popping from his body as his muscles grew. His massive footfalls shook the ground along side Inuyasha's own as the massive macro pair walked through the forest, toppling trees as though they were nothing.

Inuyasha's cock went fully hard at 50 feet long and knocked over a dozen trees as he turned to face Leomon. He was overwhelmed by sensations and the dog and cat kissed on the lips. Leomon's cock erected to 50 feet and lifted his half demon friend from the ground in the process.

Did I tell you or did I tell you?” asked Leomon.

I will never doubt you again,” said Inuyasha as he flexed his bulbous ass cheeks over the length of Leomon's cock as the massive lion hot dogged him, “I know your cock is making itself at home right now... but I really feel the need to fuck something.”

Leomon chuckled and backed up before getting on all fours and looking over his truly massive shoulders, “By all means.”

Inuyasha didn't need any further prompting and got on his knees, crushing trees, bushes, and boulders under his collosal weight. He thrust into Leomon, lubricated by thousands of gallons of his own precum. They pounded hips as Inuyasha's wrecking balls slammed into Leomon's. The mighty lion man went weak in the knees and elbows as he was taken from behind and his cock slammed straight down into the ground as he collapsed under the massive half demon. Inuyasha was not deterred and continued to fuck the living daylights out of Leomon's rear end.

The quake from their love making shook and toppled nearby trees. Soon the rainforest collapsed around them as Inuyasha pounded Leomon into a gargantuan crater from their lovemaking. They both felt their orgasms approaching and Leomon braced his arms then pushed up and started thrusting into the bedrock with his massive cock as the half demon kept up the attention to his backside.

They were soon in a rhythm with their thrusts and then it happened. Inuyasha gripped him hard by the sides and with a final thrust he erupted into Leomon. The lion man's stomach began to bulge out and cum erupted from his backside as the torrent blasted forth within him. Cum spurted from Leomon's mouth and then he unleashed his own orgasm into the ground with a force hereto unheard of on this particular jungle set.

Leomon came so hard that his ocean of cum blasted into the ground and erupted out of the volcano with the power that had never been measured on the Volcanic Explosivity Index on planet Earth before. The cum blasted out of the volcano and up into the stratosphere, clouding the painted planet before the orgasms finished.

Inuyasha pulled out and Leomon rolled over in the half demon's sea of white where the forest had once been. The half demon licked some of his cum from the lion man's face and then embraced in a deep kiss.

“Was I right or was I right?” asked Leomon.

Inuyasha lay his head on the lion's chest and rubbed his hand over the fur, “You were right. This is nice. Even just laying here like this. I like this, Leo.”

“We can lay here as long as you like, Inuyasha,” smiled the big cat.

Inuyasha stretched and yawned before nestling in atop the massive lion, “At least a little longer. Then we can get back at it.”

They both shared a chuckle, then a cuddle, and then they continued on well into the next day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Zephleit said:

Would love to actually interesting to see a more muscle-focused chapter where these two strangers are trying to outflex each other.

Shropshire Slasher and Crusher might do quite well in a story all their own. I might need to do just that ^.^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I have to see what scene Marvin Martian would go into.  Probably some kind of world domination scenario.  Maybe a muscle growth scene with the Eludium Pew 32 Space Modulator?

Maybe someone uses it and he has to block the ray with his massive martian muscles? ;3

I loved how u come up with the paintings for them to really let loose. It was a brilliant idea.

Rhe old school cartons. There has been a long time since iw atched Extreme Dinosours. I was a child then.

15 hours ago, Dangeresque said:

” the man behind the counter looked at that massive cock till he came in his pants, got a nosebleed, and passed out.

The noose bleed so comon in animes and mangas. 

Amazing.

Episode Six: Welcome to the Sewers

The 1987 series of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ran for ten seasons of glorious green muscle machines. In that time the four turtles got very very close. While they were raised together, technically they weren't brothers by blood. A few years after their show went off the air, another series started up in 2003 with a different set of the 4 heroes operating in another part of the turtleverse altogether. After that the first fab four turtles of television were able to have some privacy together. Raph and Mona Lisa finally hooked up and Leo ran off with Usagi Yojimbo. Mikey and Donnie found themselves together. At first they were experimenting but then it developed over the years into something more.

They were in love.

They kept it quiet and in time they found out about this secret special place called: The B.U.S.T. Club. They enjoyed quite a lot of time there and had Napoleon to thank for introducing them to it. On this particular night the two mutant ninja turtles, who were no longer teenaged, were going through the art gallery of the club with Donnie looking for a very specific painting.

They must have walked for hours into the deep back recesses of the club. Toon belts were already off but they kept covered up with their trench coats and fedoras and walked barefoot through the seemingly endless halls.

Mikey looked around at the paintings and peered in on a red light to see Jafar in full red, muscular, genie form fucking a whole planet from a space painting. In another he saw Memnon from Hercules the animated series rampaging through a city like a big dicked Gozilla, stomping on car and knocking through buildings with his tremendous cock. In yet another he saw Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck sixty nine-ing with massive muscles writhing against each other in the rubble of what was once a nice Japanese bathhouse.

Michelangelo looked to his brother, “What exactly are we looking for, Dude? All these dudes bangin' is really starting to get me goin' if ya know what I mean.”

Donatello looked over to see a huge bulge under the trench coat going half way down to Mikey's knee and snaking even longer still. He chuckled and looked at the paintings, “I know Michelangelo. I know. Trust me on this one, it will be worth the wait.”

I sure hope so, dude,” said Mikey.

Donatello pointed to a painting excitedly, “That's it! That's the one I was looking for!”

He ran over excitedly and pointed again. Michelangelo walked up and looked over the painting. It was a painting set in one of the old sets from their show back in the late 1980s. Michelangelo looked unimpressed, “Really dude? You want to go to one of our old sets? We could go to Paris. We could go to the Orient. We could go to the beach, dude! Why do you want to go back to the sewers we used to spend all our time in?”

Why would I spend all this time looking for just a random old sewer painting?” asked Donnie, “No, this one is a special set that I modified heavily before it was decomissioned. I set up something special so that you could really show off some true turtle power!”

That sounds most excellent, compadre... but what did you do to the set?” asked Mikey.

Donnie wiggled his eyebrows behind that purple mask, “I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. Come on, let's make our way in.”

Donnie led Mikey into the painting and the light turned red. The pair went through the familiar set and Donnie led further into the sewers before he stopped at a massive underground lair that was carved out. There were locomotives, city busses, tanker trucks, taxi cabs, tanks, and a large contraption in the middle of the giant dome. The contraption was a massive bar with a ring in the middle and the sides of the bar went to either side of the huge dome to what looked like a huge metal ring that went all the way around.

Holy guacamole! This place is totally tubular, Donnie!” Mikey was so excited that he flexed up immediately. His muscular five foot form suddenly expanded to a hyper muscular ten foot form as he exploded out of the trench coat, his belt, as well as his knee and elbow pads. The only thing he had on now was his orange head band and the orange bands at his wrists. He flexed a few poses, “Ah that's much better.”

The turtle with the orange headband's ass was totally exposedin his flexed up form, along with his tail, just under where his shell ended. He turned to face his bro and his massive, two foot long, half hard cock swayed in the breeze with an alarming jiggle that might have scared off any toons that weren't a fan of what he and his bro were into.

Donatello chuckled, “Hey now. Don't leave me behind. It took me a long while to put this playground together for us, Mikey.”

The purple loving turtle flexed till he matched his love for size. While his muscles were a little skinnier they would still put any bodybuilder to shame. He walked up and kissed Mikey as the remnants of his guards, belt, and trenchcoat fell to the ground.

What do you mean it took a long time to put together?” asked Mikey after the kiss.

Well in my spare time, after we found out about this place from Napoleon I started bringing these vehicles in from the city above after I found this painting then I used some of my invincibolium to make that rod that goes through the middle for something special. Took the nanites months to make that thing. Then they moved the paintings in the gallery around to make room for the new arrivals.”

You did all this for me, compadre?” asked Mikey with a blush.

Of course I did,” Donnie smiled, “I love you so much. I'd do anything for you, Mikey.”

They couldn't help but kiss again but then Michelangelo's curiosity got away from him as he walked over to the bar in the middle of the room, right at waist level, “So what is this special bar that took months to make, dude? It looks totally radical.”

Donatello wagged a finger at him, “Ah ah ah. That's a special surprise for after we've had our fun playing with the other toys, Mikey.”

Michelangelo made a pouty face and clasped his hands together pleading but Donatello put his hands on his hips and just shook his head sternly, “Nope. Not gonna say till it's time... no matter how cute you are. It's too good to ruin.”

Mikey smiled and looked around to the other toys, as Donnie put it, “What should we do first, mi amigo?”

Donnie shrugged, “Up to you my dear, Michelangelo.”

Mikey thought for a moment and then said, “Be right back! Got an idea dude, just need you...” He picked up Donatello and set him down on the hood of a car, he pushed the purple loving turtle down so that it popped the tires and indented the hood around his muscular rump. Then Michelangelo stood and said, “...to sit right here. Just need to grab something from the old lair.”

Donnie sat tight and twiddled his thumbs as he waited for his brother to run off but then he heard the sound of music as Mikey returned. He saw Mikey back shrunk down in his five foot form, only he was wearing clothes now and had a boom box on his shoulder playing a tape of 80s dance music. Donnie smiled as he looked his bro up and down.

Mikey was sporting basketball shorts that hung past his knees, an a-shirt, a zip up hoodie, a backwards baseball cap, workout bands on his wrists and ankles, and a pair of sneakers that stretched tight over his oversized turtle feet. Mikey looked over his dark sunglasses and then set the boombox down, pulling a skateboard out from behind himself. He skated on by and shot a hang loose hand sign on his pass in front of Donnie.

Donatello chuckled and leaned back on the hood of the car, crushing it down under his elbow a bit from his sheer muscle weight. He reached down to start fondling himself when Mikey held up his hand, “No touching yourself. Let me take care of you, amigo.”

Donnie was all to happy to comply as the turtle in the late 80s clothes skated around, he watched as Mikey ramped up the back of a car and mid air he flexed and flexed hard. He grew till his leg muscles, cock and balls really filled out those basketball shorts. His feet made quick work of the shoes, his toes ripping out as his heel did the same rendering them more like sandals than sneakers. His chest really filled up that hoodie along with his massive arms, stretching it to the max. He landed with a crash atop that car. The skateboard exploded into splinters under his weight and the roof of the car compacted in completely.

Mikey made an 'oops' face on his landing and then grinned as he hopped off the car and started to really strut his stuff in time to the beat. He danced and swayed with expert movement then found himself in front of a massive eighteen wheeler mac truck with a huge tanker on the end. He did the splits in front of it, facing away from Donnie, then lay down and slid forward. He stood and flexed, his hoodie ripping from his frame as he grew back to his ten foot height. The remnants of his sneakers tore free of the massive, impossibly powerful feet and then he held the mac truck with its tanker over head single handed.

Lucky for him, his basketball shorts stayed on but they looked more like short shorts now and with his cock and balls weighing down the front impressively. That packaged bounced as he walked the eighteen wheeler over to Donnie and stood before his turtle bro. Donnie had a massive erection that stood an impressive three and a half feet out from his muscular frame. He reached up to touch Mikey but his bro slapped his hand away and then wagged a finger at him in time to the music.

Mikey started flexing his free arm in time to the music while pressing the truck up and down in time with the beat at the same time. He brought up one of his massive feet and started to rub Donnie's massive, throbbing, erection with it. Donnie moaned and gripped the car hood as Mikey stepped on his balls, crushing the purple loving turtle down through the engine block till his ass rested on the concrete. The car lay crushed beneath Donnie but his incredible toon strength prevented him from getting hurt during his bro's sexual display.

Mikey stepped back then lowered his foot down onto Donnie's cock and pressed it to the ground with his weight, crushing the remnants car in front of him under that cock. Donnie was too busy gasping and spurting precum out of control as Mikey brought his other foot up and stepped on Donnie's face, shoving his toes into his brother's mouth.

Donnie licked and sucked on those toes with loving care and Mikey moaned, tossing the massive truck behind him and crashing it into a large group of cars behind him. He traded off feet, stepping on Donnie's steel-hard pecs with the foot that was in his mouth and let Donnie worship his other foot instead. Licking over the sole and sucking on his toes. Mikey smiled and started to leak precum through his basketball shorts. It took every ounce of will power he had to keep from getting hard in the middle of that show.

After a few more minutes of foot worship, Mikey stepped off and made his way over to the locomotive just across the way from his brother. Donatello sat up and watched as Mikey lifted the train with a single finger, then slid himself under it so that only his top half was sticking out, then set the train down once more.

Mikey grunted and Donnie just heard the tearing of fabric then a clank. Shortly afterwards there was the screeching of metal and the train slowly lifted up as Michelangelo got hard. His shorts were ripped to shreds and soon the four foot turtle cock had lifted the locomotive off the ground all by itself. Mikey looked to his brother and winked. Showing incredible muscle control he flexed his cock so that it pointed down towards his feet. Then he flexed it again and the train was launched overhead and landed a hundred feet away. On landing it crushed the boom box.

That's when Mikey walked back over to Donnie, his colossal muscles glistening with the sweat after his show for his brother. Donnie was spurting gallons of precum over his brother's masculine form and Michelangelo just rubbed it into his skin like an ointment.

“Did'ja like my little show, compadre?” Michelangelo smiled and gave a few more playful flexes.

“Good greif, Michelangelo... that was so hot,” The muscle turtle writhed on the ground. “I can't take much more... or I'll blow my load...”

“Before you do that, Dude, why don't you give me a little show?” asked Mikey, “Surely I can't be the only one who likes to show off like that?”

Donnie calmed himself and rose to his feet, his cock still sticking out straight before him then he focused using his ninja skills to hold back that cum flood, “You're right Michelangelo... and don't call me shirley.”

“Dude, are you saying what I think you're saying?” ased Michelangelo.

Donatello flashed him a wink and pointed up very nerd-like as he made a brief point in the nude, “I have the perfect invention for just such an occasion.”

Mikey chuckled and watched Donatello head off to the lair. He returned a few minutes later still at his gargantuanly built ten foot height, only his outfit was a bit different. He wore golden bands on his ankles, wrists, biceps, calves, chest, and then four giant cock rings along his three and a half foot long monstrosity.

Michelangelo just watched with his mouth agape as Donnie walked between two tanks and then pulled their barrels to aim towards one another. He bent the barrels into hooks while he squated down. Then he started to wrap those barrels around his massive cock. He stood up and lifted the two tanks by his cock's strength alone.

Donnie flexed his cock as he shifted to flex his calves, the gold metal bands popped off his legs and the shards fell to the floor and with them he got more turned on. His cock expanded and the cock ring closest to the base popped off and in the expansion, the tanks dropped to the ground with a crash. Then Donnie walked over to the locomotive that Mikey tossed with his cock.

The purple-masked turtle bent down in front of the train to show off his powerful ass. It clenched with impossible strength as Donatello picked up the train with both his arms, yet the arm bands managed to creak and stretch a bit rather than pop off at his light flexing. That's when he proceeded to fold the massive train in half over head. In the process of his arms flexing larger and larger, the gold bands popped off and the turn on made his cock flex hard and the second of three cock rings popped off shortly afterwards.

Mikey rubbed his own chest and cock, one hand each as he watched Donatello go to town in their playground. That was when Donnie walked up to his brother and said, “Come with me and then cum with me, Michelangelo.”

He gripped Mikey by the cock and led him over to a city bus. He positioned his brother to face the front and then gave a flex of his pecs, ripping the last band off his muscles with a snap. That was when his cock flexed again and his cock ripped free of the final cock ring. He gave Mikey a few cock slaps across his very muscular rump and said, “I'm gonna go over there but then you should come to me once I get there.”

Michelangelo didn't fully understand till Donatello walked to the other end of the bus. He tore off the wrist and ankle bands so both turtles were now entirely naked except for their bandanas. He pushed his cock into the back of the bus and then started walking towards Mikey. Michelangelo started walking towards his brother and the pair crushed the bus between their awesome muscular bodies.

When their cock ends touched, Mikey ripped the remnants of the crushed bus out of the way and embraced his brother in a passionate kiss and very tight hug. They made out and french kissed a while as their cocks frotted and they played a bit of footsie down below. Green muscles from both turtles writhed against each other as they felt electricity between themselves with great fervor. After several minutes they pulled from the kiss panting, still feeling each other's muscular bods.

“Dude this is the best ever,” said Michelangelo.

“Every moment with you is the best ever,” Donatello said blushing at how cheesy he was being.

Mikey started thrusting his cock up between their bodies, spurts of precum splashed their faces, “I'm so close, Dude. I don't know how much longer I can hold off.”

“Hold off just a little longer Michelangelo,” said Donatello. He pulled away from his brother and then led him over to the large metal disk in the middle of the room. There was a ring in the middle, suspended by metal poles that went to either side of the room, “At least hold off till you and I get to use the last sexual invention I have for this place.”

Michelangelo stopped where his brother led him. It was with his cock positioned right in front of the metal ring, “I think I have an idea of what you planned... but just to make sure maybe you should explain it to me?”

Donatello smiled, “Sure thing. This ring and those rods and that disk under our feet are all made from invincibolium. A nearly indestructible material that can support most any weight or stress. Those poles connect the ring to be under the entire city of New York. This way, you can lift the whole city with your cock, while I take you from behind.”

Mikey was lost in thought a moment before his look of shock and awe turned to a devious grin, “Well then, compadre. What say I lift this city while you fill me something good.”

Mikey wasted no time pushing that ring half way up his cock. He took a few breaths and then gave a flex. The metal creaked but didn't bend as he lifted the entire city of New York with the strength of his cock alone. His whole body flexed as he lifted the whole city and his cock throbbed incredibly hard, swelling in size to really fill out that ring, “Cowabunga dude! This feels incredible!”

Donatello spurted precum all over his brother's backside as he watched the incredible feat of strength, “Cowabunga is right! Oh crap Mikey! I gotta fuck you now!”

Normally able to contain himself, Donnie gave in at long last and shoved his massive cock up his brother's rump in one giant thrust. The whole city lifted further as Donnie's cock flexed and lifted Mikey off the ground so that his feet were hovering a good foot off the metal floor. Mikey moaned and groaned, the near indestructible cock ring was the only thing to keep him from cumming as Donnie flexed his cock up and down in time with Mikey's cock flexes to lift the city up and down for the ultimate cock work out.

It could have been minutes or hours that they fucked and lifted with writhing green muscles that could destroy worlds, but it was hard for them to tell as they were lost in pure pleasure. Then it was time. Then came the cataclysm to bring an end to that painted set.

Michelangelo came first.

His orgasm made his cock swell so much that it burst the invincibolium cock ring which caused the city to hit the ground with an Earth shattering crash. Buildings collapsed above them and subway tunnels below them. The quake only served to entice the orgasms out of the Twenty Something Mutant Ninja Turtles. Mikey's cock erupted with billions of gallons of pent up seed that blasted clear everything before him. He gripped his cock and pointed it upwards which blasted off the roof and everything in the city above them. His eruption put every volcano on the planet to shame... Then came Donatello.

The contractions around the purple-masked turtle's cock that came from Michelangelo's orgasm, drove him past the edge of pleasure. His cock erupted within Mikey and he held his brother firm by the hips to keep him put as his eruption paralleled his brothers in both volume and ferocity. Michelangelo balooned out and put a hand over his mouth as cum began to fire forth. Cum from Donnie's goliath cock erupted out from Mikey's mouth and ass all while inflating him up with a flood that equaled the one his's brother's cock was erupting. It aimed Mikey's cock downward as his belly expanded. This made Michelangelo rocket forward to lay on his massive growing belly, filling the void of tunnel his cum jet carved to the city above. They rose as Donnie humped Mikey's ass with his giant turtle balls slapping his brother's ass hard.

When the orgasms finally subsided, one half of the city lay in waste from being dropped while the other part of that wasteland was covered in turtle cum. Donnie lay atop his brother as they rested in the glow after the orgasm.

Donatello painted as he finally managed to relax but still remained with his huge cock inside his bro. He kissed the back of Mikey's shell, “Can I invent a good time or can I invent a good time?”

“You...” Mikey gurgled and then coughed up a bit of cum before he continued, “You really can do machines. In fact you can do machines for me any time you want, Dude. That was like... totally radical, Donatello. Next time I take you up the ass though.”

Donatello chuckled, “Good cause I modified about a dozen more of our old painted lairs to be like this.”

“Whoa! Really?!” exclaimed his brother.

Donatello smiled, “Why make one when you can have nanites make a bunch for you at the same time.”

“Totally tubular, compadre,” said Mikey, “You're my favorite inventor slash scientist for sure, Dude.”

“Of course,” said Donatello, “What are bros for? You know I love you, right?”

“I love you too, Donatello. I love you so so much,” said Mikey. The orange masked turtle then started to flex, compressing down the cum and adding to his muscles. His body swelled and his gargantuan ass eventually engulfed Donatello completely. His sphincter clenched to keep Donnie in one place as the massive turtle swelled till he was eight hundred feet tall of city stomping kaiju turtle muscle.

Mikey looked around the city and stepped out of the hole, crushing small buildings and cars as he walked, “There's still some of the city left standing though. Think we should take care of that? Donnie?”

Michelangelo looked down to his ass, “Oh right...” then he reached between his cheeks and pulled out his brother with a pop as his cock came loose. He set Donatello on the ground as he knelt before his brother, “What do you say? Cum till the world turns white?”

Donatello smiled up at his giant brother in extacy, “A man after my own heart. Well... A mutant anyway.”

They both chuckled and then Mikey rose to his feet. He lifted a giant foot over his brother and lowered it down, pressing him between the crumbled street and his massive green toes. Mikey said, “Before we can get to the stomping I think you might need to clean your cum off my stompers first.”

Donatello smiled and happily worshipped his brothers feet. He didn't stop till they were spotless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nerver in a million would've expect to like a  pair between  Mickey and Donatello, now im IN.

The toons really enjoy the B.U.ST club. They coming from everywhere.