Camp Myosin Part 2

MuscleMan166

here's the next part of the story to keep it fresh

Camp Myosin Part 2

Day 8

This week has been a weird one for me.  It started on the day I went to see Kyle for my appointment.  It was later in the afternoon as I stepped into the nurse’s office and was waiting for Kyle to come and check me.  I saw him enter the office, but he looked disheveled like he was exercising.  Of course, at his size he must exercise constantly.  I asked him if he was doing a workout earlier, and he just cough and stuttered a bit saying, “Yea exercising”.

He proceeded with the physical by checking my heart, my blood pressure, my breathing and all that.  But he also took those calipers and measured my bodyfat percentage and said “15%”.  Well I did eat clean the entire month of June, but I thought the food that I ate yesterday would have made me a bit fatter.  He then went on to take my height and weight, which were 5’8’’ and 150 lbs.  He did some extra stuff like measuring my arms, legs, and waist, like I was one of those muscleheads who wanted to know how big their muscles were.

I asked him if this was really necessary and Kyle said yes as it was to record the physical improvements of campers from beginning to end.  He also said that he needed to check my balls for health concerns, so I opened my shorts and underwear and let him do his check on it.  I looked up because I didn’t want to see him touch my dick and balls, felt weird though, I could have swore I felt him measure my dick.  He said he was done and told me that I can put my stuff back in.

He told me to stay seated while he went to get the needle to draw out my blood.  I saw my medical folder on the counter as Kyle left and it was strange as I could have saw, right under “BodyFat” was “Penile Length” and next to it was “4 inches soft”.  I couldn’t get a closer look, because Kyle came back and closed the folder.  Then, he did the procedure to take my blood; clean the area, stuck the needle in my arm, and took my blood.  He said that I can go now.

I spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the recreation area with some of the other campers and it wasn’t until dinner time that Dan came back and wanted our attention.  I was half-listening, because I was enjoying the delicious food that Gustav made.  Dan continued on to say that he will now list the cabin arrangements for us to be in.  It was a waste of time, because we already unpacked our stuff, but he told us to go back to our old cabins, grab our stuff and head to our new cabin placements.  I found that my new cabin was on the far left so it was more of a hassle for me.

I took a notice of the writing on the cabins that said A, B, C, and D. and they were written like the Greek Alphabet like some of those fraternities.  I found that my cabin had the A on it, so that would mean that I’m in the Alpha Cabin.  I also saw some of my new cabin mates and one of them was that fat guy I saw on the bus.  It was only a little bit later, that Dan knocked on our cabin door, entered and told us to get to know each other for the next week.

I listened to what Dan said, because I for sure was not going to disobey a guy of that size.  I introduced myself, with my name and I heard the names of my cabin mates.  The fat one was Fred, guy shorter than me was named Bill, Robert was the skinny guy, Sam was the tan guy who looked like a surfer, and Ben looked to be the bookish type with his Harry-Potter-glasses.  It was a long week getting to know them, eating together, playing together.  At first I thought that I wouldn’t get along with them, but they seemed like cool guys and being at camp did some of these guys some good.

I could swear that Fred was looking less fat and Robert looked more filled out.  Must have been the delicious food from Gustav and all the games we played.  It was strange though, it was like we were kids again being campers, even though a bunch of us were 18-years-old.  I felt that I could have kept running around and that the only time I would stop was for the food at the mess hall.  It has been a fun week

G’Night Journal

Day 15

It was the worst week of my life, I was snoozing nicely one day and at the crack of dawn I heard a loud noise outside that knocked me off the bed.  It was Jorge’s voice saying that all of us campers be at the obstacle course or regret it.  I knew none of us wanted to face his wrath so we quickly dressed and waited for him at the course.  He came in looking like a drill sergeant wide awake, as the rest of us were still sleepy-eyed.  He told us that we were here to become proper counselors and that we needed to look like it.  Hard to believe, because I thought it would take 10+ years to get to their size.

He separated us by our respective cabins and told us to do some push-ups and sit-ups and wait until everyone in our cabins was done.  It was easy for me to do 20 push-ups and 20 sit-ups, but I had to wait awhile, because Fred and Robert looked like they had trouble with it.  After we had finished, Jorge took us to a pull-up bar and told us that we all have to do 10 pull-ups.  I have rarely done pull-ups, but I thought it was odd that I went through the exercise quickly, but I had to wait for more than 10 minutes for Fred.  It was obvious that at his weight anyone would have trouble doing even one pull-up.  By the time Fred finished his pull-ups, the other campers already finished the next activity and left for breakfast.  Jorge said that we couldn’t go until all of us at Alpha Cabin finished the last activity, which was a run up the big hill and down the hill.

I looked at Fred and he was already so exhausted, I thought that we wouldn’t make it to breakfast for hours. When we all finished that activity, Jorge went to us and said that we have to get used it, because we would be doing that every morning.  We all begrudgingly walked into the mess hall looking defeated, as the other campers are already spending their free time having fun.  When we went up to get the food, we were devastated to find that no food remained for us.  I was about to yell at Fred, but Gustav appeared carrying more of his food, that he was saving for us.  He said that we could get as much breakfast as we want and it was minutes later that we all ate ravenously like we haven’t eaten in days.  It felt so good that we all went for seconds and left the mess hall.

Fred, Robert, and Ben went back to the cabin to sleep it off, but I, Bill, and Sam still had some energy to spare so we went to the lake to get a swim in.  We saw a bunch of the other campers there and Matt sitting in his lifeguard chair, wearing a white tank top and red broad swim shorts.  He asked us why we didn’t come earlier and we told him that we had to wait for some of our cabin mates to finish the morning workout.  While swimming around, Matt suggested that we use the outdoor gym nearby the main office, if they want to get stronger.

I thought it was a good idea for them to do, because there is no way I was going to wait forever for everyone to finish.  So after a hearty lunch, we took Robert, Ben, and Fred to the outdoor gym and we told them that we were going to work out here after every lunch to get stronger.  They agreed, since they didn’t have a choice to argue against Jorge.  We went through out workout and I was surprised that I was able to lift as much as I did; I thought I would still be exhausted to exercise.

And so that was what it was like for the next six days, we went through Jorge’s workout, ate breakfast, have a little fun, ate lunch, worked out in the gym, ate dinner and slept.  It seems to be working great for all of us, because earlier today we caught up to the rest of the camp after morning workouts.  Jorge was proud that we finally caught up, but none were happier than Fred, who was looking in better shape than he was when he first entered camp.  I thought I would be getting fat, because my clothes felt snug and tight in some areas and I ate so much of Gustav’s cooking.  But I felt stronger and healthier; I looked like one of the high school jocks who were obsessed with muscle.  Maybe being here, won’t be so bad after all.

Later Journal

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

Going for the journal approach was really a nice idea, because this way you can set the pace of the changes at your own flow. Of course, we all have read "The Journal" by Braun1, which will be alwaysl one of my all time favorite stories, but you are doing a great job creating your own universe with different characters.

I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you soon introduce the "exercising" scenes that Kyle mentioned  :rolleyes:

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

oh don't worry those scenes would be coming soon, and as for the journal approach, I kind of got the idea from RedKage"s story "The Captive"