Evening The Playing Field.....with Coach's Help (Part 1)

TheWeremuscleForest

‘Alden papi that was awesome what you did to that jerk last night.’ Miguel says as the two close friends go walking down the street together after playing in their annual semipro football game against their archrival. Both men are in their 20s and were not heavily recruited by the big universities. They attended different schools originally, but ended up at the same small college playing football together. Both also managed to graduate with great degrees, but with the bad economy depended more on their physical skills than their mental ones.

Both have had their share of troubles with bullies too since they are both considered minorities. Alden grew up in a mostly white neighborhood and was always teased for his dark skin color. Luis had similar problems growing up too since he was bullied for being of Hispanic heritage. Both men have small statures and have been unable to really compete on a high level since they have very little size and their strength is not comparable with their teammates.

Both guys remembered that their high school football coach Gibson invited them to come by anytime they needed help with their training. That night before their next practice they stopped by his office and found him sitting on the floor all sweaty after doing a few crunches. Gibson’s body was ripped and quite hairy which made both guys lightly moan as they stared at each other and smiled. The coach smacks his head lightly as he shutters.

‘You two haven’t changed a bit have you? I will say that you both appear to have never aged. I am guessing that you are here for some kind of help with your training?’

‘You could say that coach. Me and Miguel are getting tired of being pushed around by those dumbasses. It feels like school all over again.’

‘Well I might have something for both of you, but I will have to give you a demonstration first.’

Gibson gets up and walks over to a cabinet beside his desk. He opens it and pulls out three small bottles. He opens one and shows both men the tiny pills inside. He takes one out and puts it in one of his hands. Both Alden and Miguel look puzzled as Gibson plops it in his mouth and grabs his bottle of water sitting on the edge of the desk. He guzzles it down and throws it in the trash can.

‘I’m going to tell you guys, this tiny pill works wonders. It…..oh shit I forgot to take this off…..*stretch noises*…..damnit…..’

The guys look on as the coach’s muscles begin to grow bigger as his veins pop out and thicken on his arms. His hairy chest begins to grow wider as it stretches the fabric on his tank to its limits. They can see his cock beginning to lengthen as it starts to peek down his right leg as it gets thicker.

‘Oh fuck sorry guys. I forgot what it does to little Grayson hehe. MMMMM…..*more stretching noises*gawd damn I love how it makes my back explode in size.’

They can see his lats pushing their way out from his back as his back pops several times making room for more size. His quads begin to push further away from his body as his shorts start to rip along the seams. His growing delts make quick work of the tank straps as they fall forward revealing his huge pec shelf covered in black fur as his sides shred the tank as it falls to the ground revealing his enormous pecs and ab slabs. He growls a bit as his beard gets a bit fuller from where it was before. His head even appears to have gotten thicker.

The guys try not to show how aroused they are as they put their hands down close to their erections. The coach grins as he does a double bi as they swell up into huge softballs. The guys yell in awe as he does a few poses.

‘Whew damn, this feels incredible. I haven’t done a transformation for quite a long time and forgot how it boosts my sex drive. You want to see something really crazy?’

Gibson adjusts his cock to where it is sticking straight out. The two young men watch in awe as his huge meaty cock rips its way through his shorts and begins drooling precum on the ground.

‘OH YEAH! That felt exhilarating. This makes me so horny.’

He rips his shorts off and stands completely naked as he does a whole sequence of bodybuilding poses. They look on in amazement.

‘Uhh coach. Is it wrong of us to find you insanely hot like this? I mean….*licks lips* that looks so inviting.’

Alden walks over and grabs his cock. The coach smiles at him.

‘Buddy you go ahead and work that fucking cock over. I need to cum badly anyway. Miguel you get over here and help him service me.’

Miguel rushes over and starts to rub Gibson’s huge back as Alden gets down on his knees to lick and suck the coach’s huge cock. He moans loudly as Miguel quickly takes his clothes off and starts to slap his cock on the coach’s monstrous ass.

‘Oh damn Miguel, I think you need to get acquainted with my hole don’t you?’

‘Oh yeah papi I do.’

Miguel teases his hole with his cockhead before slowly pushing it inside. The coach’s hole was already quite wet from the transformation. He growls a bit as Alden begins gulping down his cock working it into his throat.

‘OH YEAH ALDEN! That feels awesome, make me cum man I got plenty to give.’

Alden can taste the precum flowing down his throat as he manages to get a rhythm going. Miguel starts to pound him faster as he feels a load building in his balls.

‘Shoot all over my huge muscles Miguel. I want you to coat me.’

Miguel starts to moan louder as he feels it starting to rush up into his cock. He pulls out and showers the coach’s back with his huge load. The coach roars in excitement as he starts to fuck Alden’s mouth harder.

‘Come on little man, make your hulking coach shoot a massive load.’

He begins to slow his pace down as pulls Gibson’s cock out to plunge his tongue inside the coach’s cock slit. The hairy hulk yells in delight as he feels his cum beginning to race through his cock.

‘THAT’S IT ALDEN, YOU DID IT! HERE COMES MY LOAD!’

Alden closes his eyes as Gibson’s powerful load envelopes his head and shirt. The coach laughs and tells the little man to stand up and pull his pants down so he can dump his load all over his chest. Alden does get up and pulls his big brown rod out and starts to stroke rapidly. He moans loudly as he feels his balls filling up with cum. After about two minutes, he finally explodes all over the coach’s massive hairy pecs and abs. Gibson slaps his chest and shoulder and laughs.

‘Great job men. I think you both have learned the lessons of how the tiny pill makes you grow. Now I will show you that it does wear off.’

Gibson relaxes his body as the two guys watch in amazement as his muscles start shrinking and going back to where they were. They both see his cock deflate slightly back to its original size.

‘Whoa, why are you doing this?’ Alden says surprised.

‘I can’t stay that way man. It would get me into so much trouble. I don’t want anyone to take these pills away. I worked too hard to get them made.’

‘So papi, I am guessing the other two bottles are for us right?’ Miguel asks.

‘That is right man. I just want you two to know that your bottles only have three pills in them. They need to be used wisely. Practice with them, you will have to learn how to control the changes. You can even take more than one pill at one time, but if you do just know that the effects will be substantial.’

Alden and Miguel smile huge as they know what he means.

‘Uh uh…..no no…..do not even think about doing that guys. Your bodies cannot handle it at this point in time. You will both take one pill on your first transformations. Besides you will be shocked at how you will look after that.’

They both look at each other and nod. Gibson gives a thumbs-up to them and tells them to come over and sit by him on his couch. As they do he smiles and starts to jerk his cock again.

‘I told you I had lots of cum to get rid of. Why don’t you two get to work on my pecs. I might be smaller, but the change filled my balls up with tons of spunk.’

Gibson works his cock quickly as the two men chew on his nips and even rub his arms. He moans loudly as he encourages them to make him hurt. They pinch and chew harder almost biting down on him. He yells feeling another giant load building.

‘OH YEAH GUYS RIGHT THERE…..HERE IT COMES…..FUCK YEAH I AM GOING TO COVER ALL THREE OF US WITH THIS ONE!’

Gibson sprays numerous jets of thick cum all over his chest, face and on to the two men. Alden moves down, grabs his cock, and swallows it catching a few jets in his throat. Gibson laughs a bit and rubs the black man’s buzzed head.

‘MMMMM ALDEN, you do enjoy my cock don’t you? That felt amazing. Give me a couple more minutes and I will have more for you. I want to see both of your cocks side by side.’

The two men get up and show them to him. He smiles as he admires the different colors. He smacks his decent-sized cock on them and starts stroking again. He immediately feels another one building in his sac and points his cock at theirs.

‘Here comes another one guys. Time to coat those pretty rods of yours.’

The coach sprays a few ropes on to their cocks as he strokes his jizz on them. He works them both over quickly trying to make them cum on to him again. They both moan loudly as he slaps their balls.

‘Yeah guys, make those testicles work. I want you to shower me with more of your hot lava. Give it to me men.’

They both start to shake as Gibson can feel them getting very close. He speeds up even more as Miguel begins cussing in Spanish and Alden begs for mercy. As they feel their loads moving through their cocks, the coach lets go and watches them bounce their cocks as their cum flies all over his body. He growls as each jet hits him as he leans in to kiss both cocks as they finish spraying him. The two men sigh as they fall on to the couch beside him. He smiles and tells them both to just relax for a minute.

‘You two need to get going don’t you? I am sorry that I have held you both up. Now you won’t have any energy for practice.’

‘We will be fine coach, you have actually relieved a lot of pressure.’ Alden tells him.

‘Good. Come back here if you need any help with those pills guys.’

‘Sure papi. I’m sure we will be back soon to share some information.’ Miguel says.

The two men quickly put their practice gear on as Coach Gibson slides his gym clothes back on. He tells them to show their teammates that they are not wimps and bids adieu. The two men now feel like they can take on their adversaries even if it requires cheating just a little.

End of Part I

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

This is my first time reading this and I cannot wait for the other chapters either. I do hope that one of the chapters has the two guy "accidentally" giving their coach more than just one pill and watching him grow huge.