Sign in to follow this  
JeffXeno

Live PD on A&E

I don’t watch this show regularly, but sometimes I let it play in the background while I’m working on other things. The show follows Police Officers in several jurisdictions around the USA, Live. A few of the officers are gym rats.  http://www.aetv.com/shows/live-pd

Garo Brown of Richland County Sheriff’s Office

1740D9BD-EC8A-4FE8-8EBD-131A5CEFFE60.jpeg

Cyle LaFerrara Slidell, LA Police.

8E7B6F48-699E-41DD-80EA-11EB43846E0A.jpeg

Enjoy

• Like 3

I've seen a few episodes with Officer Brown,  he's partnered with a woman about 3/4 his size and I swear his arms are about the size of her head! There was one where they were talking with somebody who wasn't much bigger than the lady cop and spoke next to no english on top of it (can't remember why, alcohol and/or self defense rocks have been may have been part of it) and the poor guy looked absolutely terrified of Officer Brown, even though he wasn't acting threatening in any way.

I have noticed this on more than a number of occasions over the years (even before these reality shows came to air) thanks to all the movies that showed big, strong, policemen. So when I was added to my friends list by a prison guard from California, I asked him "Why are policemen (and in your case) prison guards so big and strong?" to which he replied "Have you see the size of the prisoners?" which I never fully understood until I became friends with Kali Muscle and everything clicked into place. The reason why the prisoners are so big is because they are basically exercising 24 hours a day, therefore the guards have to be bigger and by association the policemen as well.

• Like 1