Therapy Session II (TheEd) - updated May the fourth

merehuman

What is Mr.Branson choice here when the formula wouldnt work on him?

He really us trying to accept what is happening to him but oen thing first. He needs tor ealise he likes the muscle.

• Upvote 1

Another hot chapter with scorching hot descriptions of Dr. Breneth. At some point, I hope we get to revisit Mr. Branson, Sr. If he was the doctor's size the last time Branson, Jr. saw him two and a half years ago, just how huge is he now? How big did his sons get before entering puberty, and how does puberty affect a kid who's taken the "V"? There are still a lot of open questions that would be awesome to read the outcomes.

I'll remain the voice of dissent and say that I wish Mr. Branson, Jr. wasn't forever barred from effectively using the "V" when he's old enough. If I remember correctly, he would still have 20-25 years before he could use it. That's a long time to live as a muscle obsessed "tiny" in a world of giant older men and women (and some kids) before he'd get his chance. To sentence him to know that he can never have it seems cruel. I'm glad you addressed the possibility of younger men trying to cheat mother nature and use the formula before their time. I had that thought before as well. If Branson, Jr. really is stuck small forever, maybe an explanation of how he tried to take the drug early and why it didn't work would help it make sense. 

That said, I'm still very much enjoying the story. Every chapter is like a little present on my computer screen.

• Thanks 1

I would like to see what Mr. Branson ends up reading in Dr. Breneth's book.  Maybe a chapter on the future of the tiny people.  Maybe psychoanalysis for when they are tiny and when they get big etc.   Maybe a warning to the giant people that a good portion of the tiny people CAN grow when it's their time and may grow bigger.  Maybe some stories about a person being given the drug early as a guinea pig sabotaging any future attempts to grow for the sake of science or a wife sabotaging their husband to give them a reason to excuse herself from marriage. 

• Like 1

I don't know if you heard of the artist Joey Johnson, he also goes by JJ3DArtist, but he has some renders of a hugely muscular older gentlemen character.  The character is a good 8-10 ft tall and very much reminds me of Dr. Breneth.  If you are curious check them out sometime!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, I need to write down the second half of this session, centering on dad

I don't know when I'll be able to give it the proper attention

there is still a whole new world to be physically introduced to our hero

• Like 6

On 7/22/2019 at 11:56 AM, merehuman said:

yes, I need to write down the second half of this session, centering on dad

I don't know when I'll be able to give it the proper attention

there is still a whole new world to be physically introduced to our hero

Can't be more happy! I only wish this world to be expanded

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

In the end, I referred to the details in the article and created a picture of Dr.Eric Breneth's appearance and settings in my mind. I hope everyone likes it.

font.jpg

• Like 6