Jump to content
  • 0
lionlouis

Gipsy curse

Question

Hello there,

Is anyone remember a story where a guy is being gurse by a gipsy I think, then every men he is looking is transfomed in a towering muscle masse, in a flash

Did someone knows where I can find it ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
9 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Please post if you can! And darn Tumblr. They have completely ruined their site.

 

19 hours ago, lionlouis said:

Hello there,

Is anyone remember a story where a guy is being gurse by a gipsy I think, then every men he is looking is transfomed in a towering muscle masse, in a flash

Did someone knows where I can find it ?

Here you both go. I'll upload the rest throughout the day

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi. That's my story that I did with agmsye. I know tumblr has my blog marked as explicit, so I'll ask if he is fine with me posting it here. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, Muscleace said:

Hi. That's my story that I did with agmsye. I know tumblr has my blog marked as explicit, so I'll ask if he is fine with me posting it here. :)

Please post if you can! And darn Tumblr. They have completely ruined their site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 hours ago, Muscleace said:

 

Here you both go. I'll upload the rest throughout the day

 

Many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..