This wasn’t any other day. It was the day I finally got posted to a new unit as a military officer.

It had been a tough year previously training in cadet school. We had to endure mental and physical challenges as part of the training. But there were some things I clearly enjoyed more than others. Being the oldest son in the family, leadership was a very natural thing. This might sound sadistic but pushing cadets of a lower rank around made me feel so good. To command someone else to do your bidding, looking down at their miserable faces in the dirt as you hold your head high and forcing them to address you as SIR!

Damm I can’t wait to go to my military camp. But for all that anticipation, I had one more thing to do…  Sending my brat of a younger brother to military camp. And as coincidental as that might be, he would be going to the same camp as me. And I would be his new military officer

Like me, he had signed on into the military. But the fact is, we will be worlds apart. He was a rebellious soldier and was rude to his superiors. Even though he was a sporty kid the army made sure he would never be promoted to a high rank and most likely he will never be an officer like be. Being still considered a recruit in the military. He was the lowest in the system and I will literally be his boss. While i would be pushing others around he would most likely be doing the dirty work like cleaning toilets and serving dishes to officers like myself.

He was always the playful one. He was even termed the neighborhood fuckboy. The one taking risks and coming home drunk. He liked to experiment with everything. Some were dangerous, some were taboo and some were just plain stupid. But being smaller and shorter than me I was always physically able to overpower him whenever he got too mischievous. Secretly I liked bullying him too!

Driving the car towards the front porch of our house I noticed a man infront with a suitcase. But for some reason he did not look like my brother. Coming out I realized how much a year had changed him. He seemed to have grown an 2 or 3 inches taller than me. And his frame looked overall bigger. His shoulders were broad, his pecs were showing through his tight shirt and his arms were veiny and bulging. 

I had to do a double take. No way could that be my little bro!

454129126_01_housepickup.jpg.c4088758a8c57791ad5f546cd2e8f027.jpg

I was shocked to say the least. I knew he was an athletic kid but he was seriously buffed out!

He must have been taking drugs or steroids or some shit. No way that little punk could have grown so much in just a year!

Pretending to not notice anything I spoke to my brother in my usual tone. An in-charge Big Brother voice and a commanding officer’s tone. “Get in loser, I wanna get to camp as soon as possible”

02_meet.jpg.aa3bdc0e9ffcbffeed5fc7939e6c62c4.jpg

He was a jocked out soldier now. But the fact remains the same. I was still his superior military officer. I can’t wait to start yelling at him and bossing him around when we reached the military camp. 

To my surprise, he didn’t say anything like how he would usually complain. But this time he gave me a smug and just placed his suitcase in the car before entering the front seat quietly.

Not caring I simply put on my dark sunglasses and prepared to drive away.

First stop was the barbershop to shave his head. Although I now spot a full head of hair, a lowly recruit like my brother had to shave off his heads first.

On the way there, we did not speak. Nothing unusual. Our relationship had always been cold. With me being the domineering one obviously.

But this time felt different. He seemed to emit a sense of awe that I could not stop but notice silently. I did not want to ask but I knew there was something different about him besides his larger and taller physique. I didnt want to admit it, but even his hot breath smelling of protein as he breathed was intimidating me. I just tried to stay cool.

After parking the car we both left and walked towards the direction of the barbershop. He suddenly came up to me. I clinched my palms nervously for I had never had to look up at my own “little” brother who now was looking down at me.

“Your military officer top looks really cool. Can I try it on?

Without thinking or saying anything I just took of my top right there at the carpark. And exchanged mine for his civilian tee. His tee hanged off my smaller frame. But my military top hugged on to his body perfectly showing off his pecs and huge arms. But his body was just way too muscular. he could not button up his shirt and smirked at me before he just left his shirt unbuttoned. It was amazing looking at his pecs and abs in its full glory. His shoulders were so huge that it was stretching the top part of my military top.

1966461997_03_changeshirt.jpg.3f355a160d2e580a3f68746c44f3e067.jpg

We continued walking down the path like this to the shop when we passed a public toilet. He suddenly said he needed to pee badly and suggested we use the toilet first.

There while pulling my pants down to pee he asked again “Bro, I think I’ll look better with your military pants and boots as well”

Again! What was I thinking? I immediately took off my boots followed by my pants and exchanged mine for his sweat pants and track shoes.  

283329502_04_changepants.jpg.ee84512776c3f502384694940ff1297c.jpg

I was feeling very uncomfortable now. And there was small sense of humiliation as he walked down the street showing off my uniform in his perfect body while letting everyone know what a great body he had with his unbuttoned shirt. He looked more like a soldier than me now. And that intimidated me so much.

At the barbershop just before he sat down on the chair to shave his hair he looked back at me and looked me deep in the eye. “I think you need a haircut more than me”

He got off the chair, moved behind me and ushered me instead to the chair. This was starting to freak me out so badly. I did’nt know why, but I had not the slightest urge to rebel against his actions. I just stared there blankly at the mirror as the barber cut off my locks. Leaving me with a bald head instead.

He climbed on to a different chair and asked not for a haircut but a hairstyle change that was strangely close to mine before i had it cut off.

452357532_05_changehair.jpg.aca73d8680749c22d370ae837596df32.jpg

He smiled at me and asked.

“You look good bro. Why not you try carrying my backpack?”

For some reason I felt inclined to actually carry the backpack. Slipping on the heavy bag. I suddenly felt this strange sense of being normal. The uncomfortable feeling I had previously vanished into thin air. In fact i felt so natural. 
06_backpack.jpg.4b756b31c13b38430dadaab31bdf6151.jpg

Getting back to the car, I Instinctively never even felt like I should drive the car and I simply went to the other seat. He naturally and casually walked to the driver’s seat and made himself comfortable. He gave me a cocky smirk before taking off the dark sunglasses on my face and slipped them over his own eyes. From the reflection of the dark shades he was wearing I could look at myself. There was a huge sense of humiliation now. How much I looked like a lowly recruit now. But at the same time this feeling of how natural everything seemed to be. I was so confused……

07_shades.jpg.3c25101b56ce048f40ce28bd4491871c.jpg

He drove the car down to the military camp in silence while I looked blankly at my surroundings. Things were different…

Just after we reached the camp and he parked the car in my allocated officer’s spot I naturally reached for my backpack and pulled out my recruit’s shirt.

“Stop bro. I need to wear my recruit shirt first” 

He snicked while nodding his head giving me the time to wear my shirt.

It was so natural.

08_recruit_tee.jpg.7874c6f0c108a254f241259c4cb8a98c.jpg

He stared at me for a second before taking off his sunglasses and with an intimidating tone he commanded me

“Get your ass back into camp recruit…”

This was all wrong.

I was supposed to be the officer.

I was supposed to be the one giving the orders.

But my mouth betrayed me and i gave up fighting.

I replied my officer like the lowly recruit I was now….

1660940767_Coverphoto.jpg.b7ea106c04d530e921c5d23a34b6ab63.jpg

“YESSSSIRRRRR!!”