somerandom

Becoming Black

Question

This is an old story i'm looking for in particular - A guy ends up in a room where he will turn into whatever his fantasy is... he thinks he's going to just end up a little better looking but on screen shows that he really wants to be a huge black guy... I'm sure you guys can guess the rest ? ... Inspired to ask after reading a pretty hot short in the stories section atm.. but I need more ha.

Anyone know of this one?

Also - I'm really intersted in any stories where the characters literally swap bodies, rather than the character just becoming more muscular. If anyone has any reccomendations of this sort hit me up. My all time favorite is probably this - https://archive.muscle-growth.org/threads/67246-p1.html

This part is probably one of the hottest bits of writing i've ever read - spoiler ;)

My hard on felt like none before, great lust of wholehearted anticipation, as if it had being waiting for such an experience for a very long time. While everything felt ever more familiar, me adjusting to my new imposing height, the muscles covering me and the overall power it gave, I knew it was my personal eager cock now dwelling inside Josh’s tool. It is the dick of a small gay boy in spirit. Now framed by the epitome of masculinity and attractiveness.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet