Hey, Big Guy (Complete Story 6/25/19)

TQuintA

There have been a very limited number of stories on this site over the years that had characters I could connect with, get to know, *feel* for.  Stories where I can honestly say that I could feel the emotions of the characters, and even experience those emotions with them.

This is one of that exclusive collection.

Incredibly written, even if more fantastic than most of the others, but totally enjoyable.  Thank-you for spending the time to write it.

• Like 3

I want to send thanks to my readers and supporters.  When I wrote this story, it was a very selfish act: just a way for me to get this fantasy out of my head and onto paper--to crystallize it, if you will.  I never expected the outpouring of love and support I got.  I read all the encouraging comments, I felt awash in all the likes and up-votes, and I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of views this story of mine got.   I knew I had to respond to the comments somehow--it would be weird to be a lurker on my own post.  But I agonized over how to do it so that it felt like the genuine show of gratitude I intend it to be.  I hope unvarnished sincerity is the way to go.

Thank you all, wholeheartedly.  This was an amazing writing experience I am unlikely to forget, and you were a large part of it.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...