Hey, Big Guy (Complete Story 6/25/19)

TQuintA

Easily the best story I've read in a very long time.  I have nothing but admiration and appreciation for all the effort you put into this creation.  Thank you very much!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

<< de-lurk >>

Quite the best series I've read in a long, long, long time. And I like to think even after everything this craptastic year has brought M-G my connoisseur cred is still, in fact, in tact.

Many thanks for a memorable ride.

<< lurk >>

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That conclusion on this chapter though! I also agree this is one of the best stories I've read in a long while. Not just the growth obviously, the story as a whole is amazing. You have done an amazing job bringing all of the characters to life as well their experiences. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TQuintA said:

“Good.  Because I love you.  And I want your deepest wishes to come true too.”

James had a shocked look on his face.

“What?” I asked.

“Chris, your eyes!”

“What about them?”

“They flashed gold.”

giphy.gif

Whata perfect way to end this masterpiece.

A new begginign for everyone and mostly for our two guys.

Thanbk you man for writting this. It was a lovely hot ride

• Like 2

Loved it, loved it, loved it.  You did a great job bringing these guys to life and I too am going to miss them.  I think that's the best compliment I know how to give an author--I'm going to miss every new installment I looked forward to seeing get added over the last few months.  Chris and James, Luke and Dave--really memorable characters I hope we run into sometime down the line.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1