Hey, Big Guy (Complete Story 6/25/19)

TQuintA

I have a feeling Uncle and Dad are gonna be two big guys themselves and alongside James and our guy they will make a Big happy family.

I cant stop saying how much i loev the dinamic between the two and the four when they are togetehr. They are the rgeatest firends. They are so different yet alike.

• Like 2

I have to give it to you: This is the best story I've ever read, period. The characters, the storytelling, everything is perfect - and then some! I can't thank you enough for the amazing, ongoing experience!

Beyond erotic feeling as tempted and unsure along with Chris if my stamina could hold out every day of this trip. Starting with their jogging, everything James tried started me leaking. 

• Like 1

Fantastic my man. And James it's great at it. hE took all 14 Inches OMFG.

They are the cutest tbj, Now Dads are there. Im excited to read how they look like

• Like 1

Chapter 28

“Jimmy?” I said quietly.

“Hey, Dad!” James shouted.  “We’ll be right out.”

“Right out?” I asked.

James pulled on some of the clothes I brought—a white Henley and dark blue slacks.  He went into the dresser in the corner of the room and threw me a cream-colored button up and black dress pants.  They weren’t clothes I brought, but they looked just big enough to fit me.  Just.  “I come prepared,” he added.

With some help from James, I was able to quickly throw the shirt on, even if it was tight in the arms and I had to leave the two top buttons unbuttoned.  My monstrous cock would have been hard enough to shove into a pair of pants by itself, but my balls were now each about the size of my fist.  Add that to the mass of my colossal ass, and the fact that I got them on at all was a minor miracle.  The dark fabric somewhat obscured how enormous my bulge was, so I could make it work if I didn’t stand perfectly profile or bend over too suddenly.

James threw open bedroom door and raced out to greet his father.  “Dad!”  He went over to his father and hugged him, lifting him up into the air and spinning him.  James’s father looked surprisingly like James.  He was maybe half an inch taller, his hair was darker and starting to thin, his eyes were more blue than violet, he didn’t have a beard, and he wasn’t packed with muscle.  But a stranger could tell they were father and son.

When James put his dad down, he began looking James over.  “Let me see you.”  He looked his son all over.  “You’ve gotten bigger!”  He patted the sides of James arms.  “I expected nothing less.  But this,” he grabbed James’s beard and shook his head back and forth, “this must be for the boyfriend.”

I walked over to James’s father and offered my hand, “Nice to meet you Mr….”  I trailed off because James’s father stared at my outstretched hand with the same confused look James always did when someone wanted to shake his hand.  The exact same look.

Then, James’s father looked up at my face, smiled so broadly I thought his face was going to crack in half, and threw his arms around my arms and chest in an attempt at a bear hug.  I was practically twice his size, so he couldn’t get all the way around or squeeze me too tightly, but I appreciated the effort.

“You’re even bigger than my Jimmy.”  He said when he let go of the hug.

“Indeed, I am,” I said.  “As I was saying, it’s nice to meet you, Mr…”

James’s dad interrupted me, “Doug!  Call me Doug.”

“Are you sure?”

“Unless you want to call me Dad?”

“Doug it is.”

“Where’s Uncle Henry?” James asked.

“He’s wrestling with the boat and fishing gear.  Go help him.”

“On it,” James said, saluted, and ran out the front door.

“I am so happy to meet you that I don’t care why it took you five minutes to get out of my son’s bedroom.”

“We were…”

“I know what you were doing,” Doug said, cutting me off, genuine smile still plastered to his face.  “No worries. It gave me a chance to clean up the mess in the bathroom.”

“We…”

His smile unwavering, Doug interrupted again.  “It’s my fault.  I was so excited that I talked Henry into coming up a whole day early.  And that was on top of the whole day early we were already coming.”

“I wish all parents were this excited when their sons came out.”

“You’re telling me.  I was so scared of my parents I didn’t come out until my son was 3.”

Doug crashed on the sofa and patted the cushion next to him.  “Sit here, boyfriend Chris.  It is time for me to ask you an uncomfortable number of questions in my effort to get to know you.  And we’ve got a few minutes because my husband is intentionally stalling our son.”  Gingerly, so as to not destroy my pants, I sat.  Doug mistook my slowness for fear adding, “I don’t bite.”

Once I was seated, Doug let loose a litany of questions.  My major?  Chemistry.  My family?  Only child, parents still married.  Parents’ jobs?  Mother, pediatrician; father, high school history teacher.  My career goals?  Something in pharmaceuticals.  The questions were completely expected, and Doug remained friendly and charming throughout.

“Sorry we took so long,” James said, coming back into the room after about ten minutes of Doug’s questions.  “Uncle Henry kept dropping the boat.”

A short man, easily three inches shorter than me, came in behind James.  He looked fit and toned, like a jogger or maybe a swimmer.  His skin was youthful, but his hair was shockingly white.  He had vibrant green eyes behind a pair of stylish glasses—his whole outfit was stylish: a blazer-sweater-jeans combination like something Dave had me try once.

I stood up to shake his hand, and he dismissed it, saying, “How kind to offer, but we prefer hugs in this family,” and giving me my second awkward hug of the hour.  “It’s crass and sentimental, I know, but I picked up the habit from my husband, and now I just find it charming.”

“Should I call you Henry?  Uncle Henry?”

“Either’s fine,” he said and took a step back, appraising from head to toe.  “Your boyfriend is handsome, Jimmy.”

“You both call him Jimmy?” I asked,

“Everyone calls him Jimmy,” Doug answered.  “You don’t?”

“Everyone at school calls him James.”

“Oh,” Doug said in an affected British accent.  “Is it James now?”  His tone was far from mocking.  He was playing a game with his son.

A blush rising in his cheeks, James responded in his own British accent, “Well, father, I’d prefer His Excellency, Lord James, but James will suffice when the servants aren’t underfoot.”

Henry put a hand on Doug’s shoulder before he could respond.  “As much as I’d love to let you two go on, I have to ask, have you boys had lunch?”

I shook my head, and James said, “We were going to go out for lunch.”

“Kismet!” Henry said.  “We have Groff’s in the car.”

“Groff’s?” I asked.

“It’s a local restaurant, rather swanky” James explained.  “They have the fanciest sandwiches and the best salads.”

“If it’s not imposing,” I said.

Henry dismissed the statement.  “We bought enough for twenty.”

I was still close enough to Doug that he was able to grab my arm.  “Good thing too.  These two are practically wasting away.”

Henry and James went out to the car to get the food, and I helped Doug set the table in the kitchen.

“You old enough to drink, boyfriend Chris?”

“I turned 21 last March.”

“Excellent.”  He walked over to the sink and opened the cabinet underneath.  From behind a bunch of cleaning supplies, he produced two bottles of wine.  “I hid these here years ago in case there was ever cause to celebrate.”

Henry and James returned, and we sat around the table eating gourmet sandwiches off paper plates and drinking wine from coffee mugs.  The conversation was breezy and casual.

“Jimmy’s talked about you an awful lot,” Doug said.  “You and Dave and Luke.”

“Yeah, we’re together pretty much every day.  And you’d need surgery to separate Dave and Luke.  They’re one of those couples.”

“They’re a couple?” Henry asked.

“Have been since August,” I said.

“Four friends turned into two couples,” Henry mused.  “Practically an Austen novel.”  He then added, “Of course, Austen obviously didn’t write about gay people.”

Doug turned to me and asked, “How do you identify, boyfriend Chris?”

“Sorry?”

“I don’t want to assume.  Gay?  Bi?  Pan?  Poly?  Queer?”

“Just gay,” I said.  “You?”

“Gay, thank you for asking.  Henry’s pan.”

I nodded.

Henry added, “I’ve been with Doug for so long that it’s like a technicality at this point.”

“And you, Jimmy?” Doug asked

“Dad!”  James said.

Doug pointed at James casually, looked at me, and said, “For the longest time we thought Jimmy was asexual.”

“Dad!”  James repeated.

“It’s true,” Henry added.

“Uncle Henry!  Come on.”

“What?” Doug said.  “We wouldn’t have cared.”

“Forgive our gushing, Chris,” Henry said.  “We’re a little over-excited he has a boyfriend because he always seems so lonely at home.  We were equally delighted when we learned about his friends at school.  Jimmy’s always been shy, so to have friends and now a boyfriend—we’re just proud.”

James looked down at his food and hid his eyes.

Doug picked up where Henry left up.  “He’s this charming kid with this great sense of humor, but the bullying!”

“The kids at school were horrible to him,” Henry added.  “Especially once we came out.”

“You were bullied?” I asked James.

“Mercilessly,” he added.  “I was the quiet kid in elementary school and the weird kid in middle school, so I was the target in high school.”

“Gym class was the worst.  The utter lack of decorum.  We had to pull him out of it.  That school would only let us if we signed him up for some sort of sport.”  Henry was shaking his head in disapproval.  “I wanted to put him in private school, but Doug didn’t want him to become a snob.”

“We signed him up for weightlifting at the local gym,” Doug said.  “Something he could do solo.”  He grabbed his son’s shoulder and shook it.  “And, boy howdy did he take to it.”

“Can we please not play This is Your Life?” James asked.

“I’m your father,” Doug said.  “It’s my job to embarrass you in front of your boyfriend.  It’s in the bylaws.”

“What’s next?  Photo albums full of naked baby pictures?”

Doug scoffed at the question.  “Of course not.  I brought the slides.”

James stood up. “I’m going to…” he clearly had no idea.

“Go for a swim,” I suggested.  “The sun’s been shining all morning.  The lake’s probably warmed up.”

“That sounds like an excellent idea, boyfriend Chris,” Doug said.   “Let’s leave the mess for later and go on a family swim.”  He and Henry got up and went into what had been James’s room.

“Sorry,” I said.

“They know I don’t like being the center of attention,” he replied.

“At least it was done out of love.”

“True.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you prefer being called Jimmy?”

“When I first met you, you could have called me Ass-Face and I would have accepted it as my name.  But now I like it.  I like that you call me something my parents don’t.  That no one at school does.”

“Good.  ‘Cause I’d call you Jimmy if you wanted.”

“You may call me His Excellency,” James corrected, straightening an invisible crown.  “Let’s get changed for swimming, shall we?”

Then it hit me.  “I’m too big for my swim trunks.”

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1